Nature's Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to ask why I was there but... "Are you going to run again?" he asked quietly.

"No, no more running. I'm..." Terrified. I swallowed thickly, forcing myself to meet those bright, aquamarine eyes, forcing the admission out past the constriction of my throat. "I-I'm yours."

And I knew just how to prove it to him. Gathering the tattered remains of my courage, steeling myself for a rejection that could still come, I toed off my shoes, my hands going to the hem of my t-shirt and lifting it up and over my head. Fingers trembling, eyes never once straying from the intensity of his, I quickly undid the button of my jeans, the zipper sliding down with a hiss that would've been almost inaudible under normal circumstances. Soon my jeans were pooling around my feet but my hands hesitated at the elastic band of my ridiculous Bart Simpson, Eat My Shorts boxers, needing some sign of encouragement that I wasn't totally making a fool of myself.

Lips parting, eyes hooding, Kieran waded forward a few inches, enough that the water rose from his hips to just above his belly button. "Don't stop," he husked out, a ragged breath of a plea. "Please... Don't stop, Ethan."

Encouragement received. Emboldened by it, I released a big portion of my anxiety in a whooshing sigh that left me dizzy, and I shoved down my boxers. My cock, so long denied, sprang free and slapped against my belly, the tip already glistening. Still denying it, I kicked aside my discarded clothes, quickly stepping into the cool water. A chill seeped into my bones but it did nothing to douse the rampant desire that was pulsing in my dick and boiling my blood. My feet carried me to the center, wading through the clear, emerald water, my gaze never wavering from the pale perfection of the man staring so fixedly at me.

God, he was gorgeous. I stood just a few feet away, the water rippling at my nipples, pebbling them into hard nubs, my dick pulsing with each of my pounding heartbeats. I blatantly looked my fill, eyes devouring the muscled, alabaster contours of his body. His black hair was slicked back, his lashes spiked and clinging with droplets that fell with each blink, joining the rivulets running down his smooth, muscled chest, down his hard, washboard abs. I'd seen a lot of his body over the weekend but the front view had been limited to just the torso. And what a magnificent torso. But now my gaze dipped below the waist, past the gently lapping water to the wavering image of his amazing phallus.

But then he was suddenly in motion, submerging himself and becoming momentarily invisible, but the brief glimpse I'd gotten of him below the belt had my anxiety returning with a vengeance. He was long and hard, thick and hard and, oh, did I mention hard? Yet that anxiety was superseded by an even more overwhelming excitement.

Bouncing on my toes, I peered beneath the water for Kieran, feeling the tantalizing brush of fingers to my thighs just before Kieran's head broke the surface just in front of me. He tossed his head back, soaked hair flinging away from his face, blinking water from his eyes. And then I was in his arms, my chest plastered to his, our lips impacting and sending electric tingles to every nerve ending in my body. I was fucking buzzing and I couldn't get enough of those jolts, my legs winding around his waist, his dick prodding at me beneath the water.

Kieran swept me from the center to the waterfall, our bodies being pummeled as he carried me through, my ass bumping against the hard surface of smooth rock. I perched there but couldn't force my legs or arms to release him, my head tipping back to meet those aquamarine gems. What I saw in them had me gasping, wondering how the hell he'd ever appeared neutral. Because right now, in this moment, they were blazing with enough heat to start a forest fire, an inferno that I gladly surrendered to. But along with the heat and tenderness and, yes, lust was... love?

My fingers fluttered at his neck, my hands grasping each side of his face, pulling him down for a kiss that I infused with as much emotion as I was capable of. And, yes, there was love in it. I couldn't help it. I was fucking in love with him and I didn't know where or how or when it happened but it had.

"Ethan," he whispered, his lips tearing from mine only to pepper me with tiny kisses at my neck, sucking and nibbling.

Groaning, I leaned back, my arms flinging wide to hold me steady. I undulated against Kieran, unable to stop the motions of my body, unable to fight the pleasure wracking me or the raging fire ignited in my gut and spreading.

My hand gripped the edge of the rock, my elbow knocking over... a bottle of KY? I managed to snort a laugh. "Over-confident much?"

"Hopeful," he corrected, a whispered caress against my skin as he sucked on my collarbone, causing my eyes to roll back in my head and momentarily forget my own fucking name. My collarbone was always a sensitive spot. "I pilfered it from Molly."

"Molly," I muttered. "Little Miss Matchmaker."

Kieran chuckled at my disgruntled tone, even as he continued with those open-mouthed, nibbling kisses. My head lolled on my neck, almost delirious, but I was still aware enough to admit I harbored no ill feelings for Molly. If not for her, I wouldn't be here, in this moment, and that was something I couldn't even contemplate anymore. This was where I had to be, where I needed to be.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked, my hands kneading his strong chest, smoothing up that silky expanse of flesh, gripping his broad shoulders.

He glanced up at my through the dark fringe of his lashes, his tongue dipping and swirling into my belly button. "I've never allowed myself to get this close to another person, Ethan," he murmured, fingers trailing down my ribcage, tickling touches that made me shiver as goose bumps popped up. "So, what do you think?"

I think that would be a resounding no.

And, God, that it was me who was bestowed with the honor of this... that he was trusting me... it was a humbling thing. And there was also a pride I couldn't squelch, possessiveness rearing its head at the thought that it was only me. And I was reciprocating in kind.

His cool fingers suddenly gripped the base of my cock, his warm breath wafting over the round, mushroom head. I held my breath, my eyes shuttering to half-mast as I stared down at him, at the anxiety he couldn't quite conceal before his hot mouth engulfed my cock. My brain short-circuited, losing purchase on the rock and scrabbling frantically to remain upright, a pressure I couldn't define building. His wicked tongue stroked down my length and I unconsciously thrust upward, bumping the back of his throat and making him gag, but I couldn't control myself. For the first time, I was not in control during sex, but I couldn't exactly complain.

Stroking back up, Kieran met my hooded eyes as he released me with a pop, but disappointment couldn't intrude because his tongue flicked across the tip, lapping at the pre-cum streaming out, before he swallowed me again. My hips were bucking wildly now, fucking with his rhythm, but I couldn't help myself. Couldn't help the garbled, unintelligible words spilling past my lips, couldn't help the thrashing of my body. I was vaguely aware of hearing a snap of the KY opening, his hands gripping my ass, his nimble fingers parting me, delving deep, stretching. The mild discomfort of that was barely noticed as my body suddenly stiffened, a shout scraping my throat raw as my cock pulsed, emptying itself inside the hot, moist haven of Kieran's mouth.

Kieran sputtered, coughing, and shame slammed into me even as I slumped against the rock in sated bliss. Shame that I hadn't warned him. Shame that I couldn't maintain enough control to last longer.

Shame that disappeared when Kieran gave me a small, satisfied grin as he kissed his way back up to my lips, nothing but love and acceptance and that blazing inferno smoldering in his eyes.

I surrendered myself to that kiss, the fine mist of the waterfall sprinkling over us. I would've expected that release would have cooled the flames of this rampant desire but it really was unquenchable, only seeming to stoke it, the embers reigniting.

Kieran's lips plied my own, but I was aware of him smoothing more of that KY onto his thick, hard cock, pressing snugly against the crease of my ass. "Are you sure?" he asked softly, the tip of him probing at my entrance.

Even with the sudden return of the trepidation, I swallowed and gave him a barely imperceptible nod, my knees raising and clenching tightly against his ribcage. As much as I tried to hide my fear, Kieran could sense it, anyway. His lips molded to mine, administering deep, drugging kisses, his tongue plundering and anesthetizing all my senses enough that when the tip of his cock popped past that ring of muscle at my entrance, I was too delirious to feel any pain. His hands smoothed down my arms to clasp my own, fingers intertwining, raising them above my head to press against the rock. And then he gave a short thrust, slipping in another inch.

This time I couldn't stifle a whimper, every instinct I possessed screaming to remove the foreign object. It hurt worse than I'd imagined it would. The burning, the stretching, it was enough to have my revived cock flagging as he slipped in another small increment.

Kieran's slow, steady pace halted, and his lips whispered against my cheek. "Ethan, do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop," I ordered raggedly. "Just do it."

His throat convulsed spastically as he swallowed, his eyes tortured with concern, but he obliged with a forceful thrust that breached me the rest of the way. I tried to will the tension out of my body, but I went even more taut as soon as he was seated all the way in me, his balls tapping against my ass. Rigid, panting, I gripped his fingers, nearly crushing them, my eyelids squeezing closed. I felt like I was being split in two.

But then a curious thing happened. That horrendous pain diminished, becoming a mild discomfort that was almost negligent, that violation becoming a slow, seductive penetration. Kieran paused to allow me to adjust but every small movement of his body had his cock probing a little deeper, a little farther, until the tip of him brushed over a bundle of nerves deep inside me.

I gasped, my back arching at the indescribable pleasure of that. My cock sprang to immediate attention again, my little soldier rallying the troops, the tingles assaulting every inch of my body. I was fucking vibrating, a moan bubbling out of my throat.

"Ethan?" Kieran demanded. "Are you all right?"

I shook my head, too incoherent to speak rationally, so I just gripped two fistfuls of his hair and jerked his head forward, smashing my mouth to his. It was a frenzied, furious kiss of battling tongues and dueling teeth, sharp nips to our lips that were soothed with the next swipe of our tongues.

It was enough to unleash Kieran from his restraint, his cock gliding out to the tip, sinking back in with a languorous thrust and with a groan that I greedily swallowed. He continued with those slow, easy strokes for too long before his hips began pistoning, wild thrusts that scraped against that tingling bundle of nerves on every upstroke. And I met him each time, the friction building up the pressure in my own cock, until I was in danger of spurting again.

His hands gripped my knees, raising them so he could deepen his thrusts, and the slight change of angle made him get those nerves at a new, more pleasurable vantage point. I came with a scream, thick ropes bathing both our chests, and Kieran became even more frenzied, getting in three more deep, hard thrusts as my inner walls spasmed around him before he stiffened and emptied himself inside me with a roar that splintered the silence and startled birds into agitated flight.

Panting, I splayed back against the rock, accepting Kieran's weight as he collapsed on top of me. My arms wound tight around him, managing to brush my lips across his temple before my trembling muscles protested.

The silence was only broken by the rushing of the water and our panting, ragged breaths.

A silence broken even more by Kieran's soft, hesitant voice.

"I used to watch you, you know." His warm breath whispered against my neck and I went still, listening intently as he spoke. "I couldn't understand what it was about you that made me jealous of my own cousin, that had me feeling things I shouldn't. Things my dad always said were wrong and sickening. I think I became a little obsessed for a while." His soft voice softened even more, becoming almost inaudible. "I love you, Ethan."

My arms tightened around him and my eyes burned curiously, but when I spoke, I noticed my own voice was whisper-soft, too. And husky, the words almost getting tangled in my throat. "Ditto to all that."

A small grin tilted the corners of Kieran's mouth, and he dragged my unyielding, tired body into the water against my weak protests, rinsing the aftermath of our... lovemaking... off our skin. My arms snaked around his neck but before I could indulge in a lazy kiss, Kieran's eyes widened, holding me at bay.

"What?" I demanded. "What is it?"

"Poison oak," he said. "We need to get you a shot of Benadryl to combat that."

Confused, I glanced down at where his wide, alarmed eyes were directed, inspecting my chest. Among the welts from repeatedly being slapped by unruly tree branches and the mosquito bites dotting my skin was a splotchy, reddish rash spreading across my chest. Jesus, if I started blistering and oozing puss, I was going to be really pissed off.

Mother Nature, you bitch. But I laughed because not even a gross, damn rash could intrude on my fulfilled bliss. Grinning, I speared my fingers into his slick, silky hair, pulling his head down for another of those drugging, soul-moving kisses.

And the two heroes walked, hand in hand, into the sunset, to their happily-ever-after.

Well, not exactly. The road we traveled was pitted and uneven but with each other, each having the other's back and always there to lift the other up when he stumbled, we could conquer all. All the negativity, all the scorn that was still so prevalent, because it was tempered with just as much love and acceptance.

We come back to the cabin often, enjoying the occasional rendezvous beneath the waterfall. As much as I'd begrudged it in the beginning, and even though Mother Nature and I still got into some altercations, the place was good for me. Kieran even more so.

I was complete. I was whole.

I was happy.

And that, dear reader, is what they call the end. But it was only our beginning.