All Comments on 'Naughty Asian Student Punished'

by asianspankee

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neighborhood Voyeur

I live across the street from the house owned by the landlord of the Naughty Asian Student, and my powerful binocular telescope allowed me to peek in and watch the events of this story, which made my 16 year-old hard Latino cock so hard that when I came, my cum shot all the way up onto my face in eight pleasure-inducing orgasm spasms, which left me exhausted as my 145 pound, smooth, tight and trim caramel-colored nude body lay back, totally exposed on my bed, as I began to daydream a fantasy, which would become a reality the next day, in which I knocked on the door of the Naughty Asian Student, and complained to the landlord, who answered my knocking, about the frequent theft of our newspaper by the Naughty Asian Student, and my insistence that punishment be meted out in such a way as to discourage any future newspaper thievery, to which the landlord inquired if I had any specific punishment in mind, which prompted me to suggest in a seemingly offhand manner that the most effective punishment would, no doubt, be an old-fashioned bare bottom, over-the-knee, hand-spanking of the miscreants hot little bottom, and it was when I spoke the word 'hot' that the landlords eyes widened and he stepped back and invited me inside to 'ensure that I received satisfaction while the appropriate punishment was meted out upon the 'hot' little bare buns of the Naughty Asian Student, who was immediately summoned to the landlords living room and who appeared, wearing only a pair of thin, white, form-fitting, shorts, and who responded, with downcast eyes, in a soft voice 'l should be spanked on my bare buns' when asked by the landlord to name an appropriate punishment for the occasional theft of our newspaper, followed by the one word response 'Scott' when the landlord asked whose hand should be the one actually to slap the firm, smooth, tightly packed and perfectly rounded butt cheeks of the Naughty Asian Student, which came as a surprise to me as I had been previously unaware the Naughty Asian Student even knew of my existence, not to mention my name, but I sat in the middle of the landlords couch and the Naughty Asian Student, draped his hot body face-down across my lap, which is when I first reached out and touched the firm flesh of his buttocks, alternately rubbing and squeezing each round buttock, before pulling my hand back and delivering the first spank of that first 30 minute spanking session, which was not limited to only spanking, as, by the time all three of us had cum, multiple times, over those 30 minutes, the activities had included not just the main attraction of repeatedly slapping the sexy bare buns of the Naughty Asian Student, but fucking the mouth and puffy lips of the Naughty Asian Student, single and multiple finger-fucking the tight butt-hole of the Naughty Asian Student, dildo-fucking, both in slow sensuous thrusts and in rapid jack-rabbit thrusts, tight, standing-position, embraces with deep tongue kissing with simultaneous butt squeezing and butt slapping, followed by my on my knees oral worship of the thick 7" super-hard cock of the Naughty Asian Student, and ending with the spread-eagled face-down butt-fucking of the Naughty Asian Students tight hot smooth butt-hole by my steel hard thick 8" cock, which lasted another 30 minutes, before I slid my cock just out of his impossibly sexy tight little butt and directed my cocks ten huge, powerful, cum shots directly onto the tight little brown anus of the Naughty Asian Student, before ramming all 8" of my hard 16 year-old cock, back inside his butt-hole for the last three cum-shooting spasms of my best-ever orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous