Naughty Boy

Story Info
Mom returns from party tipsy; goes to son's bed by mistake.
1.7k words
408.7k
143
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; THIS STORY HAS A 'HARDER EDGE' THAN MOST; BE WARNED: HERE BE DRAGONS; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[Given an opportunity, a son takes his sexy drunken mom; so, you wouldn't? I bet...]

Okay, you're looking at me. I give up, I confess! Let me try and explain first.

Just having turned 18, I was living with my father, Mal, 53, a local businessman, and my mom, Sue, 41, a housewife (and MILF.) I had the normal arguments with both of them, but more with him. He insisted I leave their large home because I turned 18. I was in the midst of moving when this signal moment occurred.

My parents had been at a neighborhood cocktail party, as was their wont. I then heard a crash in the garage. They were back and my father had overshot the warning bumper in the garage. He then passed out, hung-over from the party. My mom for her part was almost as tanked up. What happened next was weird.

It is very disconcerting to see people on all fours, but my mom went from walking to crawling by the time she got near her room. Then, taking the wrong turn, she crawled into MY room. Struggling to do so, she had just enough strength to climb onto my bed (thinking it her own?) and collapse. I looked over there from my desk in shock. There was my gorgeous mother wearing a tight fitting cocktail dress. Her silky, shapely tanned legs were not covered by any hosiery; her smooth sexy feet bare (her shoes out by the garage.)

A 'good boy' would have covered his semi-conscious mom with a blanket and left the room. Alas, I couldn't locate a good boy; as for me, I had lusted after my busty mom for years. I had had two dreams about her for all these many years. The first was that during one of our dreary formal dinners, mom would go down on me. As he watched in absolute shock and horror, her blonde locks would be flying as her lovely head moved faster and faster. Finally, I would look to the heavens as I moaned, filling her mouth to overflowing. Mom would then demurely stand up, saunter over to her 'old man', sitting there in shock. She would bend down and then drool out a gallon of my jizz from all sides of her mouth, an oral 'creampie' to beat the band.

The other dream of mine was to get her on my bed. God, how many times I had imagined getting her bare-butt naked, making mad passionate love, and putting her, my mom, in the family way. I'm ashamed to admit it was one of my goals in life to get my own mother pregnant!

Well, here she was unexpectedly, lying on my bed. She was drunk, to be sure, but her body was still as perfect, her cunt just as open, welcoming, warm and fertile. I decided the heck with what people might think: I was going to fuck her.

I could distinctly note the divine scent of Joy perfume as I bent over to my mother, gloriously on display on my humble bed. My hands undid the zipper along the side of that gold silk dress. I pulled it down, gasping at the splendor that was my mother's perfect breasts. I remember the first centerfold I had seen and this was an equal treat for my eyes. I gently caressed her big brown nipples, just now popping as she realized that I was in the room. Those knobs stood like thumbs, throbbing and erect. I gently kissed each nipple in turn, making her squirm in pleasure, drunk or not.

With difficulty, I raised my mom by the hips and wiggled that skintight dress the rest of the way off. It slipped down off her feet. I caressed her smooth feet while I was down there, giving a quiet kiss to each beautiful bare foot.

I centered her on my bed, putting her flat on her back, separating those silky, smooth, bikini-waxed legs. My cock was hard as steel, ten inches of pride. My balls had never been so swollen, weighted down with seed. As I kneeled on the bed, about to climb between those legs, my testes drooped so much as to drag along the bedspread. I seethed with anticipation, eager to unload that huge reservoir of saved up passion and sperm deep inside my barely aware, supersexy mom.

Finally, a dream fulfilled as I mounted my beautiful mother. I don't know if I would have gone ahead and done what I did had I known one thing. In the weirdest sight in history, my drunken father was sitting on the loveseat right outside of my room in the hallway. He was watching us; what was odder was that he had a remote control in his hand. Apparently, he was so tanked up he thought that what he was seeing in my room was an adult film for which that remote control would come in handy.

Unaware of our little audience, I proceeded at full speed. First things first, I dragged my lengthy and quite heavy cock back and forth across the entrance to heaven. As the sensitive cockhead was dragged across that beaver fluff circling that area, it sent an electric shock thru my unit. It was sensory overload. I had to move on to stage two: full and complete entry.

Putting my mom's gorgeous legs up on my shoulders, I rolled mom towards the bed post, pushing myself above and then down into her. My long cock was just big enough to touch every cubic centimeter of my mom's precious vaginal depths. Finally, my big cockhead was playing in the realm of the cervical area, with her treasured uterus not far off. I proceeded to saw away, inside and outside, for ten minutes. The heat building up was just overwhelming. I then bent as far forward as I could, leaning down with all weight center into my 'drill'. As it seemed to enter a tight constricting area within her warmest, deepest insides, my cock swelled, the tiny slit on its end opening to the size of a quarter. Then, fulfilling my grandest dream, I came.

Later I would joke, "I came with such force she got a divorce." The warm, white, thick foam, sprayed out in squirts and spurts, almost immediately oozing out and dripping down her thighs: So much passion, so much seed. It seemed like an hour, but the spend actually only took but a few minutes. Through the drunken haze that clouded her mind, she generated a long, low moan. I do believe that she had had an orgasm, matching my own climax in perfect mutual timing. Best of all, her womb was now swollen with my sperm, just as unprotected as I hoped and at peak fertility as I dreamed.

Her drunken hubby was still watching. He excitedly clicked on his remote control, hoping to 'Tivo' the climax scene again...to no avail. Instead, he saw me get off of my beautiful mother. I flexed my muscles proudly in triumph as I looked back at the bed. There was my mom, her legs still spread, with a huge gob of white foam dripping out of her sperm-filled pussy. What a creampie!

After admiring my work, I quickly got on board again to push that big glob of sperm-laden cum back inside of her. To my surprise, as my cock was back within her warm, welcoming depths, I felt compelled to kiss her pliant lips gently and cum yet another time. This second time was not as copious as the first, but had more sensitivity and lasted longer.

When I got off of mom the second time, I finally saw him lurking just outside of my room in the hallway. As I approached him, he furiously clicked on the Tivo controller, hoping to get back to that damn love scene where the male actor came deeply inside of the hot blonde who looked so much like his real wife, Sue. I just quietly took the remote and pivoted him on the love seat. Obligingly, his head softly hit the pillow cushion and he immediately was out like a light.

I went back to my mom, who had just been 'serviced' by yours truly and now carried an ocean of my warm sperm deep inside of her. She sat up in bed, murmuring drunkenly that she had to get to the bidet in her master bathroom and clean herself up. I could not/would not allow that to happen. I rushed up to her, brushing her hair back with my hand, whispering that she had to rest now. To my relief, she slowly turned back to the welcoming soft bedspread, hitting the bed in almost slow motion, utterly spent from the booze and the non-stop sex.

Knowing my parents' strident opposition to abortion of any kind, I knew I merely had to wait. To help matters along, I put my mom's knees up and put a flat pillow underneath her behind. Sure enough, as I 'babysat' them, ensuring that mom never saw a shower, bath or bidet to clean up, the miracle happened. Fully six of my vibrant, eager young sperm squiggled onto the surface of her ovum. As I zealously guarded anyone from disturbing that conception period, my beautiful mother conceived my babies. It would end up being sextuplets, six perfectly healthy babies. To my surprise and relief, he took responsibility for it. It turns out he was quite short 'where it counted' and hadn't been able to satisfy my mom for years. This event gave him 'cover', and we (mom and I) couldn't be happier.

Eventually, we ended up with nine children. The next three times that we mated with the intent of making babies, we did record it on DVD. Now, finally, while he was tending to the diapers and formulae of that throng of bawling babies, he could also watch mom and I do it. Finally, that Tivo remote control was of some value. Best of all, while mom's 'old man' toiled away, tending to three bedrooms teeming with our assembly-line output of babies, we had the free time to make love constantly, resulting in more babies. While he watched Tivo showing a young man bedding a look-alike of his wife, the real young man (me) was free to make love to his real wife (mom). Awesome...

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories