Naughty Girl

Story Info
A sub leaves her Master unsatisfied one night... his revenge.
1.6k words
4
18.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels on your bed, wrists bound and held in front of her. Stiletto blue heels and a black corset her only clothing. Her head is hanging and her arse is bare - she knows that she is in trouble. Your hand twitches in anticipation, itching to making the shape of your hand appear on that pale canvas; and she deserves it.

You approach your bed, lick up the side of her face, twist your hands through the hair in the other side of her head and wrench her ear towards you mouth to hiss at her: "You wasted me last night, my girl! My own slave had me waiting in bed, clean and very very hard... And you abandoned your Master" (a bite on her earlobe now) "Was that nice of you??" You let your voice hiss on the "s" sounds, a serpent in her ear. She shakes her head in contrition.

"I'm sorry, Master. It was so late, and I had ha..." SLAP. How dare she try and explain it away?? Your hand stings with the slap you have just landed on the back of her thigh. You throb, knowing that your hand mark is now visible on her skin... Not that anyone will see it, but if she went swimming today, you hand would be possessively imprinted on her. This is your girl, to use as you will. And today, she has been naughty.

"I don't need excuses from you, my girl. I know why. You don't need to speak now. Do I have to gag you?"

Although her head stays low in shame, you hear the unconscious groan of anticipation catch in her throat. She wouldn't mind being gagged by you at all. Ah, it is so hard to discipline a slave who wants you just as much as you want her!

Your hand have been trailing over your handprint, and up and down her arse... Ghosting over the sensitised skin, and closer and closer to the joining of her thighs. You can feel the temperature rise on her as you draw closer to her warm centre, your finger practically covered in steam as you fit across the wet flesh. She arches her back and you fail to caress her. The anticipation is excruciating for her. Good!!

"You have displeased me, my girl. And you deserve to be reminded of what you owe your Master."

"I'm sorry, Master. I won't do..." SLAP This time you strike her with a flat palm right across her dripping sex. She sobs with shock, but the reflexive jerk of her hips lets you know that her involuntary reaction is pleasurable.

"Don't speak to excuse yourself, my girl." As you chastise her, your index and middle fingers run the length of her slit and you control her, not entering yet, but slipping across the possibilities. She knows that nothing she says will make this any better, and any begging will just delay both your releases.

"Yes, Master." She is trying desperately not to press down against your rubbing fingers...

"Good girl."

You tug on her wrist binding and she falls akwardly forwards onto the bed - landing supported by her elbows, with her slapped arse in the air. The sight is tantilising, and she is now breathing on your cock, which causes you to flex your own hips with desire. Her talented tongue pokes out and attempts to lick your length. SLAP! A harder stroke across her elevated backside now.

"When I want you to lick me, my girl, I will tell you to do it. And not (another slap) before! (another ringing slap)" two more strikes appear in rosey colour on her flesh, and she hangs her head again, biting her lips to stop the mingled sobs and moans. Your girl never quite knows whether to be ashamed of how turned on being smacked makes her... but you are slowing getting her to enjoy the dripping response she has.

As her nose and forehead rest on the bed, she isn't aware of it, but the whisps of her hair are snaking out, and caressing your groin... featherlight touches across everything from the top of one thigh to the other, and everything in between. The innocence of her makes you even harder as you slap her arse again - she is shocked and her knees shake with the unknown of the next blow.

"Your hair is just as disobedient as you are!!" you move to kneel in front of her, sliding your fingers through the crown of her hair, and wrenching her head up to look into your face. She cannot help but open her mouth to try and apologise again... But this time, you have plans. On the first syllable of "sorry", when her mouth rounds to make the sound, you attack. Pulling her head straight on, you invade her mouth with your erection, and thrust to full length. She is not expecting this, unprepared and gags a little. She catches up quickly, eyes fluttering closed, and tongue working to quickly spread lubrication through her mouth as she gets to the work that she adores.

Her hips rock unwillingly in rhythm with the fucking that she so desperately deserves. It's always like this, you think. Your girl wants to please you so much - she's never quite sure whether she wants to suck or fuck you more - never sure what will please you each time. This time, though, you have made it clear... and you are entranced by the sight, sound and feeling of yourself pushing past her lips and down her throat.

Before you get too far distracted, you reach next to her thigh and extract from the bed a toy of considerable girth. It's not quite the size to punish, but your girl will feel it stretch her - hard. And you are not going to make it gentle for her, either. You snake the toy towards that elevated arse, and run the tip down along her opening as best you can whilst she devours you. You are not going to be able to hold off enough to make her come - but that's not the point. She wasn't awake for you last night, and so now she is yours to use. Your subconscious reminds you that you don't want to use her (she is special to you , after all), but your more practical mind hears the gulps and keening that she's making around your cock. Come or not, she is loving every second of this. Your little wench - it really is impossible to discipline her.

A bearing down of teeth reminds you where you are, and you circle the toy just once to let her know that this is one of her larger toys. Her sucking increases in pressure and she recognises it in the second before you shove it into her in a single, frictioned thrust. You fuck her for a few strokes, and the answering suck on you increases as you do. It's too hard to keep going, and your concentration is nearly lost, so you shuffle the two of you towards the end of the bed, where there is a convenient panel to wedge the end of the toy between the bed and her. Now, she can control fucking the toy herself whilst you watch it disappear into her depths, and yourself into her mouth.

Your girl is rapidly losing it with pleasure at her ability to control her own experience with the toy and please you at the same time. As her hips buck back, the sound of her moisture surrounding the toy is more erotic than anything, and you strike her arse again - because you can. Her tongue is working magic on the underside of you, and her hair is sensitising everything it touches. You hold her head harder and force her to take more of you. A strangled gulp lets you know that she wasn't expecting that - good. You strike her again and the gasp reflect causes her to open her throat, allowing you to slide even deeper.

She is struggle to grab breaths between strokes, and her panic is making her suck even harder - as though she can somehow get more air if she breathes through your cock. This is a flawed theory, but she is fellating you for dear life, and it is exquisite. You can't wait, you are striking the back of her throat on each thrust, and your girl is desperately nuzzling, gasping, licking, tonguing... You lose coordination and it builds for you... Catching a glimpse of that slick, wet toy between her nether lips, your handmarks on her arse (SLAP again) and your wet prick in her face, you feel yourself contract, and push up, out, and down her throat. Just as you are almost finished coming, you withdraw and spray the last spurts across her flushed cheeks. You know how much she loves to be decorated by you, and you love knowing that you can.

You roll away, spent, and untie her hands. She goes to grab the toy and continue on for herself, but you beat her to it.

"No, my slave. You owed me something for myself! You left me so hard for you last night, and you do NOT get to come now."

She groans in complaint, and you smack her arse hard. You pull her down under the covers with you, and she kicks off her heels. You kiss your swollen lips, and promise her some play in the afternoon. She will just have to wait for you!