Teach Me a Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub learns she WILL be held accountable.
1k words
4.09
19.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You set up the rules and I agreed to them, even signed my name to them to make sure we both understood that my agreement was 100% consensual.

These rules were set up so that I can learn to control my bratty behavior, my impulsiveness, my rude behavior. I need, desperately need, to have boundaries and, more importantly, have those boundaries enforced.

1. I will respect my Lion through both my words and actions.

2. I will dress as my Lion requests me to.

3. I will keep my legs and pits cleanly shaved. My puss must be either cleanly shaved or neatly trimmed at all times.

4. My Lion has to right to use any or all of my orifices for His pleasure at any time.

5. I may request my Lion's attentions to my body at any time.

6. I will obey my Lion's commands. If I am unsure, I may request more information or use my safeword.

7. I will sleep only in the nude. No exceptions.

8. My Safeword will always be respected.

9. I will always communicate truthfully with my Lion.

10. I will never interrupt my Lion when he is speaking.

If I broke any of these rules, I was to come to you, naked and repentant, and confess my sins.

You also set up a list of possible consequences if I broke those rules and I agreed to them, even signed my name to them to make sure we both understood my agreement was 100% consensual.

But how could I be sure you would follow through with what you promised? There was only one way to know.

I broke those rules, knowing full well that doing so would earn said consequences. I did this knowingly, consciously, willingly. I did this hoping beyond hope that you would, as agreed upon, teach me a lesson.

I was deliberately rude to you in public, telling you that anyone who ordered broccoli with a hamburger was just stupid, making sure the waiter and the people at the next table heard what I said.

I interrupted you when you were speaking with your co-worker at the company get together not once, but twice, completely ignoring that dark and sexy warning look you gave me.

I haven't shaved anything - not my legs, my underarms, or my puss - in over a week.

You said nothing, so I came to you, confessed, knelt before you completely nude, as per our agreement. I kept my eyes downward, hands behind my back, knees spread wide and shoulders back, thus giving you access to every vulnerable part of the body I have pledged to you.

I'll admit. I was terrified. Not of a consequence, but of the lack of one. I was terrified you would make an exception, give me a break, tell me that since we are just beginning on this path you'll let me go with a warning. My warning was the initial list we made. My behavior was a test of your resolve.

You made me wait, as is your right, while you deliberated. My mind was in such a whirl I jumped when you finally spoke.

First, you told me that you were waiting for this confession. You knew that I was doing this on purpose and wanted to see how long it would take for me to break and come before you. Because I had waited so long, my punishment would be far harsher than what you had originally planned.

I sighed with relief.

You took out the list of consequences and read them all to me.

1. Paddling using a wooden or leather implement. No hand will be used as the submissive finds great pleasure in a hand spanking. The intensity and length of the spanking will be determined only by the Lion. If the session is producing too much pain, but the Lion believes more is warranted, the session may be broken into multiple sessions with breaks in between.

2. Figged with ginger or a ginger coated plug for a minimum of twenty minutes and a maximum of 24 hours - plug or ginger to be reapplied as needed.

3. Forced nudity and grounding to the house for a period of no less than 24 hours and no more than 7 days.

4. Corner time before and/or after a spanking or other punishment.

5. Clover clamps on nipples and/or labia.

6. Publicly disciplined with the "public" being comprised of people vetted by the Lion.

7. Vocal restrictions and/or ball gag.

8. M & M enema series

9. Orgasm denial

10. Anal sex only for a period of no less than 7 days and no more than 30 days.

Any of these agreed upon punishments may be employed either singularly or in combination at the Lion's discretion. The Lion may also add non corporal tasks such as writing lines, chores, or taking away of privileges as he sees fit.

You told me to nod if I was still in agreement with these possible punishments, but that I was, until further notice, under voice restriction. I couldn't stop the smile from forming any more than I could control my nipples hardening and my labia softening. You were, indeed, going to hold me accountable.

I nodded.

I WANTED to test you. I NEEDED to know you would hold me accountable.

I now know you will.

This is the lesson you taught me before the punishment was even given. You will not tolerate disobedience. You will not hesitate to punish me when I deserve to be punished. You will show no mercy unless I employ my safe word.

You are my Dominant, my lover, my disciplinarian, my conscience. You are a man who will stand up to my brattiness, my tantrums, my rudeness, and my desires. You will stand toe to toe with me until I bend beneath your will and my consent. You will help me become the soft, obedient, submissive women I secretly need to be.

You are, without doubt, My Lion.