All Comments on 'Naughty New Neighbors: Ass Training'

by mab7991

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Terrible way to go

Hot, nasty, politically incorrect, sexy disgusting, hot.... oh I already said that didn't I. Oh darn, you have some good fantasies and write them good. Loved it and gave it 5 stars.

oubobcatoubobcatalmost 11 years ago

Damn these were two hot stories, can't wait to read the next chapters!

mab7991mab7991almost 11 years agoAuthor
HOW AM I DOING?

hello everyone. you may or not know that I am still a rather new author. This being only my 4th story. I am very pleased that it has gotten so many reads in such a short time and am pleased it has currrently a 4.57 rating.

But I really need your feedback

Should I continue this series?

Do you like what I have written?

or am I just kidding myself that I can write?

All comments either positive or negative will only help me to know what you the reader like or don't like. Only by your comments can I know what to do next.

mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodoalmost 11 years ago

Awesome. I've read all of your stories so far, and while there has been a little awkwardness in the language, I think it's consistently improving.

Also, the stuff you've written is fucking hot, so there's that.

Keep it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Super hot and a fanastic read...

I want to read about Chrissie's husband coming home and finding Zoey ready to fuck him anyway he wants to fuck her, along with Chrissie fucking Rick as much as she can.

With Rick having the next day off of work, he can fuck both of the girls all day, until he can' fuck anymore, and then let Chrissie's husband take over and fuck them some more when he gets home..

A great storyline and I hope to see more of this twisted fuck tale.

Thanks for the good read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

made my pussy wet! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want more...

Just like Chrissy, I want more, pleasssssse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too damn sexy

This was one of the hottest most sexiest stories I read so far please continue adding more to this series

mab7991mab7991over 10 years agoAuthor
Note form the author

thanks to everyone that have read and enjoyed my stories. I apologize for not having posted any thing new in so long. But I have had some vision problems these past few months as will as other issues that have prevented me from writing. I hope to have these issues resolved soon and get back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Fantastic storyline

I love the build up of sexual tension between the characters.

Keep writing really enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it would happen to me.

I really liked the story. This is what fantasies are made of. I can only dream about this happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* !

faggot !!

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
Even better then pt 1

This story was even hotter then the first part which I didn't think was possible. Adding in zoey and the store part before getting both asses was awesome. Please add more to this with another chapter or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incoherent garbage by a psychopath !

The worst. "1*" !!

AyhanAyhanabout 1 year ago

I hope this story is end

I want you to go on typing

Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous