Naughty New Neighbors: Ass Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Dirty old man was stunned into silence as Rick watched his cock disappear into Zoey's mouth. As she pushed the head of his cock into her throat, after half dozen slow thrusts Rick moaned, "Zoey you best get that measurement quick before I explode and shrink again."

Reluctantly she released his cock from her mouth, and then quickly measured his length and girth. "Perfect, fucking perfect!" she announced with no concern to the power her statement would give him to use against her. Zoey was so aroused she would willingly give him anything he desired, all he need do is take what he wanted.

Rick extended his hand to help her get up from the floor. Zoey took his hand, her expression turned to one of disappointment that she wasn't going to get to finish what she had started.

Rick knew from the excitement in her eyes earlier, that she had tried so hard to conceal and from past experience knowing that once you got a gal to touch your cock the green light was on. So he confidently exclaimed, "I'm going to fuck your ass Zoey, bend over that desk and drop your pants!" His tone implying there was not going to be any room for negotiation, but rather a simple statement of fact.

Zoey's eyes went wide and she nearly climaxed right then and there. She had hoped and maybe even expected this dirty old man to ask or more likely beg to fuck her ass. But no this dirty old man was a man, the kind of man she dreamed of. A man that didn't beg or ask for what he wanted. A man that would take her and pleasure himself as he wished and at the same time give her the pleasure she wanted, the kind of ass fucking she craved. No Rick was a man that would be in control of his desires, and in control of her.

Both dirty old man and nice guy gasped where is Rick and what have you done with him. Rick was just as surprised as they were, not believing the words he uttered declaring he was going to fuck Zoey's ass. This was so not him, or was it?

Zoey moved to the desk swiftly and had tugged her pants half way down her ass cheeks giddy with anticipation of what she was sure was going to be the best ass fucking of her young life. When suddenly they heard an urgent rapping on the door and Claire's voice through the door, "Zoey the owner is back...get your ass out here now before you get fired!"

"I'll be right out...distract him," she hollered back, then cursed under her breath, "Son-of-a-bitch." Pulling her pants back up, she turned and glared at Rick, "Put that damn thing back in your pants and meet me back by the butt plugs."

She unlocked the door opening it just enough to peek out and see if the coast was clear for her to sneak out. Then she was gone. Rick disgusted that he had lost the chance to fuck her, grumbled to himself as he buttoned and zipped up his pants, before heading to the door. Then like Zoey, Rick peeked out to see if he too could slip out unnoticed.

Rick strolled casually to the other side of the store to find Zoey. Finding her just where he expected, in front of the display of butt plugs.

When he got by her side, she started to point out what was in the basket, "There are two tubes of lube, three plugs and most important a large bottle of cleanser to clean the plugs with between uses."

"Cleanser?" Rick grinned looking confused.

Zoey giggled, "You best use this and nothing else for cleaning them, or else your bitch might develop a nasty rash and not allow you access to her ass."

"Oh, I wouldn't want that to happen," he chuckled back.

Zoey was frustrated and fucking horny. She was praying Rick would ask for her phone number or say anything that would suggest he would come back and finish what they had come so close to doing.

In desperation she asked, "Is she pretty?" And thought I wonder if she likes girls?

"Is who pretty?" he answered with a question, trying to avoid getting into a discussion on who was sexier, Zoey or Chrissie.

"Oh never mind...I have some pamphlets behind the counter that you will find useful," as she turned and headed to the register. Zoey was pissed, she was determined that this was not going to end as a cliché of two ships passing in the night.

It was becoming apparent that Rick having another piece of ass waiting for him wasn't as interested in having Zoey's ass as she hoped. So she made a last ditch effort to get Rick, she wrote him a note and placed it in the bag with the rest of his purchases and hoped he would find it. If the note didn't get him back and in her ass nothing would.

Her boss being within ear shot, Zoey sighed as she handed Rick his bag, "if there is anything else I can ever help you with sir...don't hesitate to ask," the tone of her voice somewhat pleading.

Rick stood there a moment the raging confidence he felt earlier, now having evaporated just as mysteriously as it had appeared. Leaving him unable to say or do anything. Rick just shook his head as he walked out of the shop feeling dejected.

As Rick drove away both dirty old man and nice guy hit him with you fucking dumb shit, why didn't you get her number so you could call her and then go back to fuck her later?

The woman in the car next to him at the stop light must have thought he was some deranged mental patient, seeing him pounding the steering wheel with his fist and screaming at the top of his lungs, "I know I know I am such an idiot...but you two aren't helping...so shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"

Fine if you don't want our help...then go it alone both replied with as much sarcasm as possible.

As the traffic started to move again Rick realized all was not lost. For sure Zoey was going to let him fuck her ass, had they not been interrupted. Actually he thought that having not asked for her number would only add to her desire to give up her ass to him and when he did see her again she would be even more willing to let him finish what they had started.

The image of fucking Zoey in that storage room made Rick laugh thinking that wasn't very romantic. But it wasn't meant to be romantic, nor did Zoey want romantic. It was carnal lust plain and simple, and Rick made up his mind that he was going to give her just what she wanted.

Dirty old man whispered to nice guy he can handle things from here on out...I knew he had it in him...no need to bother him again. Nice guy silently concurred.

Suddenly Rick noticed he had no idea where he was at. He had just been driving with no real destination in mind. He glanced at the time on the dash and realized it was so late that it didn't make much sense to go back to the office. Seeing a park up ahead he decided to pull over to figure out where he was and to take some time to look over the pamphlets Zoey had put in the bag.

Finding a nice shady spot to park, Rick went to the back of the car, popped the rear window reached into the bag and grabbed the pamphlets. As he read one pamphlet after another, he was amazed just how detailed and informational they were. He especially appreciated the pamphlet on the care, and cleaning of sex toys. Rick was grateful that Zoey had included it, he found to be very enlightening, answering questions he wouldn't even have thought to ask.

Rick decided to send a text to Chrissie saying he would be home in fifteen minutes to give her time to start some dinner, as she had said she would that morning. But wasn't going to send it until he was actually fifteen minutes away and either stopped in traffic or at a stop light. Rick was a firm believer that texting while driving was not safe.

---

Meanwhile Zoey had gotten home already and was still in the same foul mood she had been all afternoon. The frustration of Rick not having got to fuck her ass and the annoying wetness in her pants the whole afternoon had left her fit to be tied.

Candice, one of Zoey's three roommates, greeted her as she came in the door, "Hey you, how was your day?"

Zoey glared at her, "It was fucking horrible!" as she stormed off to her bedroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her.

She literally ripped her clothes off. Then pulled the night stand drawer open, so she could rummaged through her various dildos and other sex toys to find something that was close in size to Ricks hard eight inch cock.

Finding what she was looking for, she flopped on her back, and wet the fake rubber cock with her mouth. She then raised her legs high above her, lifting her ass off the bed. In this position she knew she could easily get the dildo in her ass, having done it so many times before.

As the fake cock penetrated her ass, Zoey moaned, "Oh yes Rick...fuck me...fuck me...yes fuck my ass!" Then closed her eyes and tried to visualize Rick bending her over the desk in the storage room and giving her a royally great ass fucking.

After several minutes of vigorously abusing her back door, her climax washed over her. Her legs began to shake and her ass clenched tighter around the rubber cock, as she continued to thrust it in and out as her climax waned.

Zoey lowered her legs, leaving the cock shaped dildo still in her ass. Feeling better, she sighed and thought to herself it still was not nearly as good has having a hot, blood pulsing cock fucking her. Silently she prayed, Rick please come back and fuck my ass, I want it so bad, as she fell asleep with the dildo still lodged in her ass.

---

Rick reached down to his phone and pressed send on the text to Chrissie to let her know he was almost home. There was a near instant reply.

Baby Girl: UR late Daddy! You best hurry the game has already started and your team is close to scoring.

Rick cursed to himself. He had been so distracted with thoughts of fucking Chrissie's ass all day that he had completely forgotten about Monday Night Football being on tonight and the fact that his favorite team the Raiders were going to be playing the Broncos, a game he had really been looking forward to watching.

A few minutes later, Rick pulled into his parking space, and then just sat there a few minutes thinking how much he would enjoy fucking Chrissie again. But also thinking how he wasn't used to this much sexual activity and really wouldn't mind getting a break to recover from yesterday's fuck session. Finally, he sighed then grabbed the pamphlets from the other seat and went to the back of the car to get the bag with the butt plugs.

When he reached his door, he suddenly remembered Chrissie had his house key. Testing the door he found it unlocked, so he slipped in as quietly as possible hoping to surprise Chrissie.

"Is that you Daddy?" he heard her call from the kitchen.

"Yes it's me," Rick replied as he sat the bag outside of the kitchen door and looked into the kitchen. Rick couldn't stop his mouth from dropping open at the sight of Chrissie barefoot, dressed only in a pair of cut of jeans so short half her ass cheeks were showing and a cut off Hooters t-shirt that was cut so short it barely covered her nipples.

In a flash Rick moved behind her, reaching around her taking a breast in each hand and pressed his crotch to her firm ass.

Chrissie purred in her intoxicating southern drawl, "Did you miss me Daddy?" as she pressed her ass back onto Rick's bulging cock, then cooed, "Oh yes! Daddy missed his baby girl."

Rick remained silent; he was too engrossed in how heavenly it was to have such a beautiful young woman in his arms to say anything. Releasing one breast he moved her hair aside so he could kiss and nibble at the nape of her neck.

Chrissie squirmed loose and turned to face Rick and giggled, "Daddy that drives me crazy...if you don't stop you'll have to fuck me right now and then our dinner will get cold." She playfully slapped Rick's chest, "now behave yourself and go watch the game. I'll bring your dinner...hope you're up for chili dogs and fries?"

Rick mumbled, "I am going to fuck you before the night is over baby girl."

"Is that a promise Daddy?" Chrissie asked with a devilish smile.

"Count on it," he replied as he pinched her left nipple before depositing his wallet and keys on the kitchen counter where he usually did. Then he headed to the living room, grabbing the bag outside the kitchen door on his way out.

Rick picked up the TV remote and sat the bright pink bag with the Kiss-n-Tell logo next to the TV. He pressed the buttons on the remote to selected the recorded programs on the DVR, having made it a habit to make sure Monday and Thursday night football games got recorded, just in case he was delayed getting home because of work.

Being a bachelor for many years Rick didn't have a dining table. Instead Rick would sit on the floor leaning back on the sofa, with his legs under the large coffee table which was just wide enough for two people to sit side by side. Rick chuckled to himself that this was going to prove interesting having a nearly naked woman sitting so close, as he tried to watch the game and tried to keep his hands off her.

Just as Rick had sat down and gotten the recording of the game to restart at the kickoff of the game, Chrissie appeared and leaned over to place their meals on the table. Rick reached out and tried to grab one of her tits, but she was quicker and slapped his hand away playfully.

"Behave yourself Daddy and eat your dinner!" she giggled before she turned and went back to the kitchen. "Do you want a beer or soda?" he heard her call from the kitchen.

"I'll have a beer and don't forget the ketchup," Rick called back.

Chrissie returned with the beers and ketchup then followed Rick's example and tossed a pillow on the floor to sit on and squeezed in beside him beneath the table. No sooner had she gotten seated than she noticed the pink bag sitting beside the TV. She gave Rick a nudge in the side with her elbow and asked, "Is that for me Daddy?" as she pointed to the bag.

Rick barely had time to grab her arm and pull her back down, as she started to excitedly jump up to go investigate what was in the bag.

"Yes it's for you but you have to wait until later to see what's in the bag...and only good girls get presents," Rick warned her sternly.

Chrissie gave Rick her best little girl pouty face and asked, "Oh Daddy, what's in the bag?...Is it for my training?" As her curiosity began to run away with her, wondering just what could be in the bag and whether it was something to train her virgin ass. Only just now recalling that she had promised, to give Rick her ass, if he prepared her slowly.

"You'll just have to wait and see...now hush I want to watch the game," Rick scolded. For the next thirty to forty minutes they both sat there watching the game as they ate their dinner. From time to time Rick would steal a side glance at Chrissie. Each time he chuckled to himself to see her still pouting and fidgeting in her seat. He wondered if she was nervous or excited about what was in the bag and what he might have planned for her later.

The emotions Chrissie was feeling where in complete contradiction to each other. Half of her was feeling apprehensive at the prospect of Rick actually fucking her ass tonight, wondering if she was really ready to give him what she had so far denied her own husband. Her only comforting thought being that Rick wasn't as large as Brad. While her other half was near giddy with excitement that a long held in check fantasy to have her ass fucked, might be just minutes away from becoming a reality.

Giving Rick another pouty look Chrissie said, "I'll just clean up the dishes and be right back."

"Hand me that bag first and no peeking," Rick grinned, "I want some dessert and if you're a good girl you'll get to see what is in the bag."

"Bad Daddy," she grinned back as her pussy tingled in anticipation of what he was planning next and hopeful her pussy was going to be dessert.

As she left for the kitchen, Rick rummaged through the bag to find the lube and the small butt plug. Then tipped the bag on its side placing the lube and plug at the top of the bag for easy access later.

Rick barely had time to hide the bag under the table than Chrissie was back, standing near him with her legs apart and hands on her hips.

Looking down at Rick seated on the floor, "So what does Daddy want for dessert?" she asked her expression one of excitement.

"Can't you guess?" he replied.

Chrissie's eyes went wide with excitement and her smile went ear to ear, "Does Daddy want his naughty daughter's sweet pussy for dessert?" she asked demurely as she started to undo her shorts.

Rick just nodded his head to confirm his answer. Chrissie tugged at her shorts to pull them down over her ass then just let them fall to her ankles as she cooed, "Oh Daddy."

Stepping out of her shorts, Chrissie stepped across Rick and spread her legs so that his view of her nearly hairless pussy was just inches from his face. Rick could now clearly make out the tattoo at her panty line just above the silky blonde patch of pubic hair, but unlike yesterday he still had his glasses on. The tattoo said 'Brad's' and just below it was a line of some nondescript flower pattern.

Looking lower Rick now noticed there was another tattoo just below the patch of hair and it said 'CUNT' with a small arrow pointing directly to the hooded little monster below. Rick gave her little monster that was already starting to poke itself out a quick kiss, then looked up to Chrissie grinning, "Sit down baby girl Daddy likes to take his time and savor his dessert," as he removed his glasses and set them aside.

Chrissie sat at the edge of the table and lay back, propping herself on her elbows, wanting to have a good view of what was to happen next, her pussy already getting quite damp. Rick slowly raised her legs and placed them over his shoulders so she could place her feet on the sofa cushions for support, then asked, "Are you comfortable?"

"Oh yeees!' she replied her tone giddy with excitement, "Now eat your dessert Daddy."

Chrissie watched intently as Rick extended his tongue and moved forward to taste her sweetness, only to be disappointed has he turned his head at the last moment and began to kiss and nibble on her left inner thigh.

"Oh Daddyyyy you are so such a teaseeee!" her desire to feel his tongue licking her clit nearly unbearable.

Rick snickered, his intentions to do just that, tease her and thoroughly enjoy having this beautiful young woman, her legs spread wide and willing to allow him to do whatever he pleased to her passage way to sweet bliss.

Chrissie's breathing began to increase to a slow panting sound, as she bit her lower lip, to keep her moans from escaping. Her mind was spinning with thoughts of how much she enjoyed having an older man take her, a man that really appreciated all she had to offer. A man that didn't take her for granted, a man who considered himself damn lucky to experience the pleasures of her body, of having her as his fuck toy.

Rick kept kissing her thigh while moving slowly towards her knee to prolong the tease, as he reached under the table to release his now stiffening cock that was begging to break free.

"Wrong direction Daddy!" Chrissie moaned, wanting his tongue between her glistening wet cunt lips or swirling around her erect clit, the tease being nearly more than she could stand.

Rick chuckled silently to himself, in the knowledge that he was having the desired effect on her that he had intended. Wanting this to be a cunt licking she wouldn't soon forget and would even beg him for later.

Rick switched directions as he continued nibbling and kissing her inner thigh. Chrissie threw her head back and moaned in anticipation of his tongue reaching her burning inferno. Her anticipation turned to frustration as he kissed across her tattoo at her panty line and his chin barely grazing her clit before beginning to move up her right thigh.

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers