Naughty New Neighbors: Ass Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Desperate for help Chrissie grabbed her cell from the headboard of the bed and rushed back to the living room to find Zoey's note and phone number.

Having found the note Chrissie punched in Zoey's number and pressed call. As the phone began to ring Chrissie prayed, oh please please let her answer.

Zoey was just about to head out the door and take advantage of her day off to get some errands done, when she felt her cell vibrate in the back pocket of her tight little jean skirt.

She didn't recognize the number, but her heart leapt at the thought that maybe it was Rick calling her.

"Hello this is Zoey...whose calling?"

Tears flooded from Chrissie's eyes she answered, "Oh thank god you picked up...you don't know me...I'm Chrissie...but you know Rick my, my," she stammered not knowing what to call Rick.

"Yes I remember Rick...so why are you calling?" Zoey hid her disappointment that this call was not from Rick, but curious why Chrissie was calling her instead and why she was crying.

"You helped him get things to train my ass with yesterday," she sniffled before adding, "Rick is my Da...lover and you wrote him you would help him train me if he needed any more help...will you help me Zoey?...I need your help please help me!"

"First off calm down and tell me what the problem is?" Zoey asked her interest peaked.

"I-I-I can't get the big plug in my ass...I've tried everything...but I can't get it in!" Chrissie said in a panic.

Zoey was about to ask what Chrissie had tried, but then thought what the hell, it is my day off and I haven't stuck anything up another gal's ass in a long time, this could be fun.

"So where are you?" Zoey asked calmly.

"I'm at Rick's apartment...can you please help me?" Chrissie pleaded, feeling some relief that not all was lost.

"I'll help you but it is going to cost you...now give me the address."

Chrissie was a little concerned by Zoey's statement that her help was going to cost Chrissie some unknown price. But she didn't have time to worry about the cost right now. Her only concern was getting Zoey's help, so she told Zoey the address and tried to explain the general location.

"Oh yeah I know just where you are at...be there in fifteen minutes and for god's sake calm down...we'll get that plug in your ass I promise," Zoey ended the call before Chrissie had a chance to thank her.

---

Rick was just about to send Chrissie a text to see how she was doing with the last ass plug. But at that exact moment his boss was there and in an obvious panic.

"Emergency meeting Rick...the whole east coast corporate accounting system has been down since eight their time and I am just now hearing about it...conference room now," he barked.

Damn it I hope the hell I can get this fixed before five and it doesn't end up costing me a piece of Chrissie's ass tonight Rick thought.

---

As Chrissie paced around the room, she wondered at Zoey's comment 'but it is going to cost you'. But she didn't care the cost she would do anything, pay anything, she just didn't want to disappoint Rick. Then a naughty thought entered her head, wonder if Zoey likes girls?

Chrissie was starting to get anxious again, it had been over fifteen minutes and Zoey wasn't here yet and even more curious Rick hadn't called or tested her.

The doorbell rang and Chrissie ran to the door, peeking out the peep hole first since she was still naked. Totally not expecting to see a young petite Goth girl, she called out through the door,"Zoey is that you?"

"It's me open up."

Hiding behind the door Chrissie reached out and grabbed hold of Zoey dragging her inside quickly. Before Zoey even had a chance to do or say anything Chrissie had her in a bear hug crushing her massive tits into Zoey's little nearly non-existent breasts.

"Oh thank you so much for coming to help me Zoey," Chrissie gushed with excitement.

Breaking the hug Chrissie stepped back to give Zoey some space. They both remained silent as they each appraised each other. Chrissie was a bit surprised that Rick would have tried to fuck a girl like Zoey, while Zoey was thinking she expected Rick's intended ass victim would be a woman much closer to his age, and for sure not someone as beautiful as Chrissie.

Then they both simultaneously said, "You're not what I expected."

They both giggled at the irony that they had both been thinking the same thoughts about the other one.

Chrissie decided quickly that she liked Zoey and was no longer surprised that Rick would want to fuck her, she was at second look really a very sexy girl.

Chrissie now feeling quite relaxed, playfully asked, "Did he fuck you?"

Zoey giggled back just as playfully, "He got real close...real close," then asked, "So where is the plug."

Chrissie smiled and took Zoey's hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Zoey not only got the plug in Chrissie's ass as promised, but the two girls spent the next few hours plotting an evening to never be forgotten by Rick. In the process of planning a sexual night of pure fun they also got to know each other quite well. Pun intended.

---

Rick looked up to the clock; it was 4:00 PM. He and the two others were at wits end and feeling totally frustrated that they hadn't found the problem much less a solution to repair the problem.

Partially in desperation and for lack of a better idea at the moment, Rick checked on something he had only seen happen two other times in his 30+ years in the IT industry.

"I don't fucking believe it...I found the problem," Rick shouted just as his boss had entered the conference room to get an update on how things were coming along.

"What the fuck is the problem and how long to fix it?" his boss asked.

"Fifteen minutes to fix and another fifteen to verify all is well once again," Rick replied even as he was already starting to fix the system.

At 5:00 pm as Rick walked out of the building and was heading to his car, his boss hollered to him. "Great job Rick, take tomorrow off."

"Thanks he hollered back," after the stress of the afternoon Rick was so exhausted he wasn't even sure he had energy enough to fuck Chrissie tonight as he had planned to do. But as he drove he began to relax and his adrenaline started to surge from the thoughts running in his brain of how good it was going to be to fuck Chrissie's virgin ass.

---

Just as Rick switched the car off his dirty old man broke his silence, this is it buddy...the moment you have been waiting for...now get in there and get some ass.

Rick unlocked the front door and stepped inside, then heard Chrissie call to him from the bedroom, "In here Daddy."

Rick nearly tripped over his own feet as he stepped into the bedroom just in time to see Zoey jump up from beside Chrissie and onto her knees at the foot of the bed.

Zoey was buck naked except for some ripped thigh high stockings and a pair clunky platform shoes. At the sight of her sweet little shaved pussy, Rick's cock stiffened, as he quite literally began to drool at the mouth.

"Surprise!" Zoey cooed as she licked and bit her lips seductively.

"I-I-I am," Rick stammered, truly amazed to see Zoey there on his bed naked along with Chrissie. A thousand questions raced through his head, why was Zoey here, why were both her and Chrissie naked, what had they been up to? His thoughts immediately going into the gutter, images of girl on girl action had his cock stiffening at the possibilities to fulfill many unsatisfied fantasies of watching bi-sexual sex first hand.

"Daddy, Zoey came over to help me...isn't she just the sweetest thing Daddy?" Chrissie could imagine the questions running through Rick's head and attempted to explain, before he had a chance to ask.

Rick couldn't think straight enough to form an intelligible question. He was stunned into silence from the sight of Chrissie leaning against the head board, legs spread and the ass plug clearly buried deep in her back door. Plus Zoey now swaying from side to side on her knees attempting to draw Ricks attention to her very wet cunt, left Rick standing there gawking at them both with a totally confused expression on his face.

Zoey giggled, "Chrissie found my note and called me."

"What note?" Rick asked back, still not understanding why Zoey was here naked as he had only expected Chrissie to be.

Zoey pointed to the dresser, "Over there."

Breaking his gaze at the two hot women on his bed; he turned and picked up the folded piece of paper piece lying on the top of the dresser.

Rick quickly read the note from Zoey and while he might be slow at times to pick up on a woman flirting with him like Tess had done, he had no problem understanding the message within the message from Zoey.

Rick took the three steps towards Zoey he needed in order to grab hold of her right arm. He spun her around and pushed her into a doggy position leaning over her back, "You're going to get it this time slut," he hissed into her ear as he at sonic speed dropped his pants and boxers to the floor around his ankles.

Zoey moaned, "I better you bastard!"

Chrissie's eyes went wide with excitement at what was transpiring right in front of her. Her cunt felt as if it was receiving a thousand little electrical shocks as she reached between her legs and began to rub her clit.

Rick spit into his hand and rubbed the saliva over the head of his cock, not wanting to take time for any further lubrication. He wanted in Zoey's ass and he wanted it right now. Zoey wiggled her ass side to side, giddy with the anticipation that she was about to get what she knew was going to be one of the best ass fuckings of her life.

Instinctively Rick dragged the head of his cock from Zoey's clit through her wet cunt lips up towards his intended target, her tight puckering ass hole.

Rick pressed forward and Zoey whimpered, "Oh god yes fuck me ...fuck my ass you bastard...fuck it hard," as his cock dove to the hilt slapping his crotch against her firm little bubble ass. Rick couldn't believe that his cock went completely home without stopping. From experience he knew when you ass fuck a girl, you have to work the head in past the sphincter muscle first, but Zoey so relaxed that his dick drove home in one swift motion.

Zoey immediately started to buck her ass back at Rick, before he grabbed her hips firmly and ordered, "Stay still slut I'm fucking you not the other way round," as he pulled his cock out to where just the head remained inside her, before thrusting back into her forcefully.

"Then fuuuuuuuck me harderrrrrrrrrr," she squealed, the anticipation of this moment having her so revved up she nearly climaxed the instant his cock had penetrated her.

Rick continued to pound Zoey's very tight bung hole as forcefully as he could manage, but knew he was going to lose steam any moment, not being accustomed to so much sexual activity. It was then that he finally took notice of Chrissie. She had two fingers inside her sopping wet cunt and with her other hand was attacking her clit with a vengeance.

Chrissie was unable to tear herself away from watching the continual changes in Zoey's facial expressions, one moment she would be biting her lower lip, the next her mouth open wide as if screaming a silent scream with her eyes rolling back up into her head. Chrissie was mesmerized by Zoey's expressions and occasional grunt or groan as Rick thrust into her. She was unable to fathom whether Zoey was in pain or was in a state of utter bliss.

It was a few seconds before Chrissie sensed Rick was watching her, with much the same awe as she was watching Zoey.

Chrissie's and Rick's eyes finally met, Chrissie her tone almost pleading, "Fuck her Daddy...fuck her ass."

"Come here baby girl, come see what Daddy is going to do to your ass," his tone fatherly and loving.

Rick was relieved that he now had a reason to slow his pace. He had been so close to shooting his load before Zoey had reached her orgasm, but now a slower steady rhythm would prolong his fucking her ass.

Zoey quietly moaned, "Yes baby just like that...long steady stokes...damn I love it." While Zoey loved to have her ass pounded hard, she also loved the pace Rick and switched to. She knew from experience that this pace, would level off the pending urge to explode, into an earth shaking orgasm. Now was the time to reveal in the prolong journey to the edge of the cliff, before Rick then took control and pushed her over the edge into a lake of euphoria.

Chrissie slid off the bed and stood by Rick's side and looked down at his cock rhythmically thrusting in and out of Zoey. As she reached out to touch his cock she suddenly felt compelled to ask permission first.

"Can I touch you, Daddy?" But it was too late for his permission, as her finger tips just grazed the side of his cock as it thrust into Zoey. It felt warm and slippery; Chrissie could almost detect it pulsing as his hot blood kept him engorged.

Chrissie got light headed, from the thrill surging through her body that this perfect cock for ass fucking (at least according to Zoey) was going to be fucking her, fucking her virgin ass very soon. Moving back in front of Zoey as she had been before, she slouched down further to put her pussy just inches away from Zoey's face.

Zoey now able to actually be somewhat clear headed, just savoring the sensations of a perfect cock pleasuring her. Looked up and smiled at Chrissie, knowing that Chrissie was in need, a terrible need to have her ass stimulated further. Zoey reached forward and grasped the end of the ass plug, tugging at it, causing Chrissie to emit a long low moan of pleasure, which attracted Rick's attention. The sight of the two of them in such a sexual moment stiffened Rick's cock even harder, as he groaned, "Oh fuck yessssssssss."

Chrissie was stunned as she realized that her ass was clenching in resistance to Zoey pulling the plug from her ass. Each time Zoey lessened her pull on the plug, Chrissies ass literally sucked the plug back inside her.

Unable to bear waiting any longer Chrissie whimpered, "Make her come daddy...make her come...it's my turn Daddy!"

Completely ignoring his own need to come, responding only to his desire to finish fucking Zoey Rick slammed into her ass hard. His only desire now being to devour Chrissie's virgin ass.

"Get me offff you bastardddddd...fuuuuuuuck me hard and deeeeeeep," Zoey hissed, she was there, just as she knew she would be, just a couple more hard thrusts and she would be falling into an euphoria of lustful bliss. Erupting, Zoey fell forward Rick's cock slipping from her ass and nearly landed face first into Chrissie's cunt.

Her breathing still labored as the remnants of her orgasm just starting to fade, Zoey rolled off the bed, stood and grabbed Chrissie's wrist tugging her up off the bed also.

"Now get on your hands and knees slut...get ready for the best fucking of your life!" Zoey ordered and Chrissie quickly complied.

Zoey reached out and grabbed the ass plug at the base and grabbed Rick's cock with her other hand, simultaneously leading him behind Chrissie as she crudely jerked the plug from Chrissie's ass.

There was pain, there was no denying it, Zoey regretted it, but she had no time to play cat and mouse with Chrissie's ass trying to keep the plug inside her as she had done just moments ago.

"Fuck her ass Rick...fuck her now!" Zoey ordered, as she jumped on the bed beside Chrissie in a kneeling position facing Rick, grabbing Chrissie's as cheeks, spreading them wide.

Rick sucked in a large breath at the sight of Chrissie's back door still gapping open before stabbing his cock deep inside her. The instant Chrissie felt his cock in her, her ass clenched closed, putting a choke hold around the cock that had invaded her.

"Dadddddyyyyyy!" Chrissie screamed as she gasped for air.

Zoey slapped Chrissie's ass hard to get her attention before she instructed, "Relax slut...you've been trained...now let our Daddy fuck your ass."

Knowing this was Chrissie's first time Rick slowly began pumping his cock in and out of her, not more than two to three inches in each direction.

Chrissie began to calm down and started to relax, the soothing sensation of Zoey rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks and the warmth radiating from Rick's cock in her ass was bringing her wave after wave of pleasure.

When Zoey leaned over and laid her head across Chrissie's ass, her tongue flicking out now and then catching a taste of cock or ass, was driving Chrissie wild.

"Oh Daddy fuuuuck me...fuck me harderrrrrrrrrr daddyyyyy...lick us Zoey...oh yessssss fuck your babyyyy girl daddy," Chrissie moaned loudly.

Rick his balls aching from the two best ass fucks of his life, needed no further encouragement added to his own need to get off, slammed into her again and again.

It only took a half dozen harder deeper thrusts and Chrissie bolted up right nearly ripping Rick's cock off and knocking Zoey off the bed as she released a guttural groan just before becoming frozen from the volcanic eruption of her orgasm.

Rick in response jumped up and stood before her stroking himself like a man possessed. Zoey realizing what was about to happen next, jumped back on the bed and pressed her face to Chrissie's.

"Come on us Rick...shower us with a huge load of cum," Zoey pleaded, her eyes wide like a little child pleading for candy or ice cream. At the same moment Chrissie also realized Rick's intentions to cover them with cum pleaded, "Oh yes Daddy reward us for being good sluts."

It was too much, there was no holding back, the pressure was too much to suppress any longer. Rick groaned as rope after rope of his hot sticky cum, shot out across both girls' faces. His legs collapsed from under him and he fell to the bed, moaning happily. Both girls had their mouths open and their tongues out as Rick covered them both with his spunk. He loved the way it looked when a shot of cum went right into one of the open mouths in front of him.

The girls turned and faced each other and began to giggle.

"SLUT," Chrissie accused Zoey.

"WHORE," Zoey chided back.

Laughing even harder they began to lick the cum off each other's face.

Watching the two of them cleaning the other's face, Rick just shook his head and thought I am in such big trouble, these two will be the death of me, but what a fucking way to go.

THE END FOR NOW

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers