Naughty New Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still sprawled out on the bed, naked as the day he was born, all his glorious musculature displayed beautifully. For a body like that she was tempted to say to hell with it and try to get the man to be her steady boyfriend. But she had her pride, and she knew someone as gorgeous as him couldn't possibly be interested in anything remotely serious. Better to be the one to leave with dignity intact, than to become that girl that claimed love at first sight and spent her days wondering why her perspective boy-toy didn't call her every five minutes.

She leaned back against the closed bathroom door and watched him, all the while trying to decide what to say so that he didn't feel like he had taken advantage of her. At least she knew where her panties were; they lay like a bright red beacon by the bed, not two feet from where he lay watching her with an assessing look in his eye.

'God he's hot' she thought. All that tight sinewy muscle, naked no less, shouldn't be legal; it made girls forget their train of thought.

She straightened up when he sighed and sat up in bed, a weary look on his face. 'Here we go' she thought.

He stood and walked up to her till he toward over her. "What's the matter Sherry? You didn't seem to have a problem with your vocal cords when I was inside you. You get all shy on me?" this said with a cheeky grin.

She couldn't help herself, she started laughing. She laughed even when he pulled her up against all that naked flesh, even when he pulled her arms around his shoulders and even when lifted her till she wrapped her legs around his waist. Laughed while he chuckled with her and carried her back to the bed then dumped her back on it.

The only thing that stopped her crazy laughter was when he leaned down, placed a peck on her lips and looked her in the eyes mumbling about how they were gonna talk when he got back from the bathroom. The laughter was gone, but a big dorky grin remained on her face. She could only nod in agreement, as he turned to go.

She watched all that tight corded muscle take a couple of steps, she musing about the fact that she could watch that tight muscular ass bounce for hours, when he turned around and returned. She watched him lean down and grab her panties, the ones that matched the saucy red heels she still wore, and wave them at her. "And I'm taking these hostage so you don't think of leaving!" he said over his shoulder as he headed back to the bathroom.

This brought a fresh giggle to her lips, but the second the door closed behind him she bounced off the bed and headed for the door. 'Screw the panties, he can keep them as a souvenir!' she thought as she quietly opened the door. 'Too bad I gotta leave,' she sighed to herself, he was certainly refreshing as far as guys went.

She heard the toilet flush and the faucet snap on as she quietly closed the door behind her. Knowing he would need a few minutes to dress himself before he could give chase, she hurried down the two flights of stairs as fast as her West Nine's could carry her. Skidding on the hardwood floor a little as she landed on the main floor, she was happy to note that nobody seemed to take note of how long she, and her mysterious stranger, had disappeared for. Running back to her group of friends, she grabbed Rhonda and started pulling her away. "We gotta go honey, RIGHT NOW! ... Bye guys," she called as she started yanking on her friend's arm.

"Why? I was gonna introduce you to someon-"

"Please, please, please. I promise to explain later, but we have to go RIGHT NOW! As in yesterday, as in you're not walking fast enough!... Please, please please.. It's an emergency!"

"Are you okay?" Bless her she was immediately suspicious and scared for her, but she started moving as she too waved goodbye.

Sherry giggled, and then laughed out loud. "No I promise, nothing bad, I'll tell you after, but we have to run NOW!!"

Rhonda, the wonderful friend that she was, could only nod in a relieved way and they both picked up the pace, running quickly to the door and grabbing their discarded bags and jackets as they fled.

When they got outside they jumped into Sherry's silver Honda civic, which was blessedly parked by the door and not blocked in due to the massive yard that was more than able to contain all the cars sprawled everywhere. Rhonda, caught up in the moment, laughed as hysterically as Sherry when they sped off into the night.

****

The next day Rhonda was not so amused.

"What do you mean you popped your cherry to some stranger and took off like a crazy person before you could even ask his name? Girl, what is the matter with you?"

Sherry clutched her head and moaned in pain; a combination of pain brought on by Rhonda's yelling and a little over indulgence from the night before.

Rhonda wasn't done. She could be the sweetest person in the world, but she was not one to shrug off what she considered sheer stupidity. "Sherry how could you?" she ranted at a higher decibel.

"I don't know? Call it self-preservation," she mumbled wearily.

"Sherry did you use a condom? Don't you know it's the age of STD's. What if this guy had AID's or something? Oh.. My.. God! How could you be so stupid?"

"I don't know?" she mumbled more to herself than to Rhonda who was way past hearing anything she had to say. She dropped her head onto the kitchen table and let her arms hang uselessly to the floor. There really wasn't anything she could say for herself so she just let Rhonda rant.

"Sherry, what if this guy drugged you or something?"

"Nope, that's not the source of this pounding headache."

"Sherry this guy could have drugged you and kidnapped you and cut you up into little bits!"

Sherry snorted at that. Rhonda heard it and was not amused.

"My God Sherry, what if something had happened to you? I wouldn't be able to live with myself! You couldn't fucking wait till I introduced you to Steven's cousin Addison? A nice guy, from a good family, good looking, smart, educated... older ... wiser... wealthy..." Rhonda continued to expand on all the good qualities this paragon of manhood possessed.

Sherry closed her eyes and tried to tune her friend out. "Addison." She liked the sound of the paragon's name. "Addison," she mumbled over Rhonda's ranting, "Addison, meaning son of Adam." She didn't know why she knew that, she must have read it somewhere.

"What?"

"Huh?" Sherry countered when she realized Rhonda was talking to her, not at her, again. She sat up to look her friend guiltily in the eyes.

"I said 'WHAT?' As in what are you mumbling about?"

"Err... Nothing. Look Rhonda, I think we're done with this conversation. I love you and I know you're only worried, but it's over now. I know I was stupid, but I can't change what I did, so will you please, please let it go? Please?"

Rhonda softened her tone and with a sigh gave only one final complaint. "Go figure that the one and only time you decide let loose and have fun, you go and ruin it with a horrible memory you'll never forget!"

Sherry smiled weakly at Rhonda. Getting up, she patted her shorter friend on the head and said "whatever you say." Then she walked away to her room, where she closed her door firmly and threw herself on the bed to think about the night before. How could she possibly explain to Rhonda that that last comment couldn't be further from the truth? She would treasure that night for as long as she lived. Well, most of it, She would try to forget about as much she could regarding Jonathan. But the rest had been a dream.

Her beautiful stranger, her knight in shining armor, seemed like a far away dream that was starting to grow fuzzy at the edges. It had been beautiful and special and she would never forget it.

She did regret one thing, not sticking around for another round of sex, and maybe more. But like she had told Rhonda, it was over and she couldn't go back.

*****

Rhonda started pestering her about the paragon the next day.

"Come on Sherry, he really wants to meet you!"

"No."

"Why not? He's hot, I swear it. Perfect for you."

"No."

"Just one date, he saw your picture before the party, and he wanted to meet you then..."

"No."

"Sherry!"

"Rhonda! No! Stop pestering me."

And the next day...

"Sherry, you can't say no. You have no reason."

"I said no!"

"Why not?"

"I don't need a reason, just quit it. I said no!"

And the next day...

"Sherry, he's Steve's cousin. He's a genuinely nice, and dying to meet you. He's been pestering both me AND Steve about arranging a date."

"Rhonda, for Pete's sake, stop pestering me. I said No!"

"What if we just invite him to dinner, just keep it casual?"

"I'll be out that night."

"But I haven't told you what night!"

"Jeez Rhonda, take a hint. I'm not interested."

"But ..."

"No!"

Sherry didn't want to admit that the reason she was saying no was because she was still mooning over her mysterious one night stand. Him she would see again; it wouldn't be fair to the 'paragon' (as she had taken to calling him) to even meet, cause there was no way he could possibly be as thrilling as her mysterious stranger.

But Rhonda continued to pester day-after-day, for a whole week, until Sherry finally gave in. 'Just to get Rhonda off her back!' she told herself.

So on Saturday night she sat on the couch and watched Rhonda leave for the night. She had agreed, but she had made Rhonda promise to scram so she wouldn't spend the night trying to play cupid. She wanted to be in control of this date. A little dinner (preferably a quick pizza delivered at the door), a DVD on the couch (to keep the chatting to a minimum), and a polite goodnight (early enough that she could return to the TV to watch some junk or another before turning in to bed).

"Yay... Good luck with Addison, Sherry! I'm spending the night at Steve's in case you want to spend the night with a NICE guy!" Rhonda giggled her way out the door and barely missed getting a sofa cushion in the face for that comment.

Sherry had half an hour till her "date," but she didn't bother to get dressed. Pulling her hair into a high twisty knot on top of her head, she plopped on the couch. She could feel loose bits of her hair tickling her neck, but she didn't bother fixing it. She was going for comfort tonight, not style. To that affect she wore longish pink tank top that hugged her bra-less curves, but was completely hidden by a bulky black, zip-up hoodie. She was wearing baggy men's pajama bottoms that she had stolen from her brother years ago, and baggy pink fuzzy socks. The only 'sexy' thing she wore, as far as she was concerned, was her black Brazilian-cut panties. She liked wearing them; not just because they were comfortable, but because they reminded her of another pair she had left behind.

'Besides,' she reasoned, 'it's not like the paragon was gonna get a chance to see em!'

Maybe 20 minutes later her door-bell rang. She groaned and stomped silently to the door. The paragon was early.

As she swung the door open, she was already speaking to him. "Come on in, Addi-"

"Addison," he corrected when she stood in the doorway, her mouth hanging open, and a shocked look on her face.

His grinned a perfect row of pearly whites at her as he walked past her into the house. Turning around, he pried the door knob from her hand, closed the door firmly behind him and tugged her hand till she followed him to the living room.

"Addison?" She choked out.

"Yeah, that's me." Touching her bottom lip with a finger tip, he smiled down at her. "Took you long enough to say yes to this date darling. Had half a mind to just show up and make your acquaintance... Officially."

Sherry gulped, unable to think of a single thing to say.

He chuckled softly, the sound running over her skin in a soft caress. She barely noticed that they were still holding hands, hers clutching at his; he noticed.

"Yeah... I gotta say, you're a hard girl to pin down. Don't you ever make time for fun Sherry?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head, wanting to clear the fog. She loved the way he said her name; like Cherie, holding the "ee" sound for a fraction of a second too long, making it sound like an endearment. When her eyes snapped open he was still there, silently watching her with a smirk on his face.

With his free hand he reached over and slowly pulled the zipper of her black bulky hoodie down till it hung open, revealing the clinging tank-top. He was pretty confident that it wasn't the temperature that had her nipples standing perkily at attention.

Pulling his hand from her clutching fingers he put his hands on her shoulders and slowly pulled off her hoodie, giving her every opportunity to pull away if she chose. Then he let the thing fall to the floor.

Sherry could only stare at him in fascination. She barely blinked, afraid he would disappear.

Not taking his eyes from hers, he toyed with the strings of her baggy pajama bottoms. Eventually they came loose and they slumped down, barely clinging to her hips. He smiled softly at her and tugged on them till they shimmied down her legs. Without even thinking about it she stepped out of them, managing to slip off her socks in the process.

He finally tore his eyes from hers and took a long and appreciative look at the picture she presented. Sherry followed his eyes with her own; saw him pause as his hot gaze skimmed her tingling breasts. Then his gaze continued till he reached the tip of her toes and back up till his eyes were once again locked with her own.

"Addison?" She whispered uncertainly.

"I like it when you say my name," he murmured. "Turn around Sherry."

Sherry was starting to suspect that she had fallen and smacked her head on something; that she was actually knocked out somewhere, somehow stuck in her mind and on this particular dream. She turned so that couldn't see him anymore and closed her eyes. She knew he would be gone when she turned back, she was positive.

"Nice," he muttered as he caught sight of her barely covered ass.

She felt his hands on her hips toying with the bottom of her tank-top. Then it slowly started sliding up, revealing inch-after-slow-inch as he slowly pulled it off her body. When it started bunching up under her arms, she lifted them, allowing him to completely remove the only covering left on her upper body. Her breast ached painfully, needing to feel his strong hand, but she didn't say a word, didn't move a muscle unless she was prodded by him.

Sherry felt his hand stroke her ass, first one cheek then the other. He ran a finger down the crack of her ass, pressing lightly from the top to the bottom getting close to where she was rapidly growing damp.

"You know I've been thinking about that night all week. The way you walked and talked and flirted. It almost didn't add up to what Rhonda and Steve had been telling me about you. The way you were with your friends was... arousing. Did you like it when Dave smacked your ass, when Rhonda did?"

Sherry nodded slowly, afraid to trust her vocal cords.

Thwack! She gasped and nearly jumped out of her skin when his hand lifted from her ass and came down smartly on her right cheek on the exposed half of her derriere. Any sting she might have felt was gently caressed away by his hand.

"That was for the disappearing act you pulled." Thwack! On the exposed half of her left cheek. "So was that."

Sherry gasped again and had to clench her fists to keep from turning around and jumping on him then and there.

"I forgive you for that," he whispered close to her ear. "Actually, I was really impressed. Didn't think you've have the guts to run down those stairs in heels and a wisp of a skirt flashing your goodies to who knows who below you."

He kissed the back of her neck, softly licking her skin tenderly then pulling away.

Thwack! Thwack! One on each check, harder then the first two and causing her breasts to jiggle and bounce. Sherry gasped and moaned loudly. She was now clenching in her jaw to keep from begging him to fuck her.

"That was for making me wait all week to see you." Thwack! Thwack! Hard and fast on each cheek again; these ones hard enough to leave her cheeks glowing bright pink beneath the band of black that covered the top part of her ass cheeks. "Those too."

"Addison!" Sherry gasped and begged simultaneously. She was breathing hard and fast, almost panting, and felt that on one more hard smack might actually be enough to cause her to cum.

"Mmm... beautiful," he murmured as he rubbed her tender cheeks. "Say my name again Sherry."

"Addison."

"Again." This was said as he hooked a finger through the back part of the crotch of her panties. Tugging the material gently caused it to pull tightly against her front, and the aching wet core of her.

"Addison," she gasped.

"Again Sherry." he kept tugging, sawing the wet strip of material between her legs, back-and-forth against the sensitive folds of her cunt.

"Addison, Addison..." She wrapped her arms around her waist and shuddered. "Addison... Oh god! I'm gonna cum."

Immediately his finger lost its grip on her panties and she almost sobbed in disappointment.

"Not yet darling, not yet."

She started to turn around, but his hands caught hold of her hips and held her firmly in place. Then he pulled her back till her entire back was plastered against his front. Both groaned as her almost bare bottom settle firmly against his rock-hard, jean-clad, cock. His hands left her hips and slid across her stomach and up to grab her sorely neglected breasts. Sherry ground her ass against him as his fingers started pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her hands latched onto his wrist holding on for dear life.

He stopped his fondling and grabbed hold of her wrists. Drawing her own hands to her waist he held them there and whispered in her ear. "Take these off Sherry, take them off for me."

She might have been tempted to yank them off, but he wouldn't let her. With his hands holding her firmly in place as he ground his cock against her ass, she was forced to draw them off by slowly bending at the waist, her legs lock straight, and barely spread. The more she bent forward the more of her aching cunt came in contact with grinding dick.

But it was never enough. There was just barely enough friction between them to get her hotter and hotter, but not enough bring her over the edge.

"Addison!" she sobbed in defeat.

He pulled her up suddenly. Her panties remained pooled at her feet as he took one aching breast in his hand and while the other clasped her crotch. He started sawing one single finger slowly in and out of her wet and clenching pussy.

"Do you give up Sherry?" he asked her as he rubbed his slightly stubbled cheek against her face.

"Yesss.... anything. Addison!" she sobbed again. Surely he was trying to kill her with pleasure.

That single solitary finger continued its slow torture of her. She tried bucking against his hand but all he did was move with her and she was unable find release. Her hands had a death grip on the arm torturing her.

"Promise me Sherry. Promise me you won't run away again. Promise!"

His finger stopped its sawing completely, just lay buried within her, feeling her muscles convulse around the digit that would give her no release.

"God! Yes... Yess I promise Addison... I promise!"

As soon as the words spewed forth from her mouth he released her. His finger slipped out of her, his other hand released her breast. As she turned around he pulled off his jacket and shirt. By the time she started reaching for him, his jeans and boxers were pooled at his feet. Stepping out of them he grabbed her and lifted her up by the waist. All it took was some strategic bending and he was able to ram his cock straight into her soaking wet hole. Still tight, but with more than enough natural lubrication to make his entry easy.