Naughty New Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry started crying as she felt herself finally cum. She locked her arms around his neck; her legs wrapped around his waist, and came harder than she had ever cum before. He didn't even have to piston in and out of her once. She was so turned on, so tortured into pleasure that the initial sliding of his flesh into hers sent her over the edge.

But he was far from done with her.

As she convulsed and twitched on his hot cock, he gently lowered them both to the floor; their cast off clothing lay strewn around them. When she was lowered to the floor his weight followed. He watched her as her twitching slowed, as she gasped for breath.

He thought her beautiful.

She thought him perfect, her mysterious stranger.

When the pounding in her heart had somewhat subsided, and she was able to focus on him again, she practically purred in satisfaction.

It was the look he was waiting for.

He lowered his head and kissed her hard. His tongue delved into her mouth and she gave as good as she got. Then he started rolling his hips against her. Sliding in and out of her he pummeled her still aroused body with short fast strokes.

They moaned into each other's mouths till they could barely breathe. Dragging his mouth off hers she started yelling as another wave of pleasure consumed her.

"God yess! Addison... God yeah. Fuck me.. Yeah!"

He was not far behind her. When she clamped down on him for another orgasm he felt the tightness in his balls tingle and start to release. As he pumped her full of juice he too shouted: "Oh god... Sherry!"

This time he didn't have the energy to get off her, he just collapsed on top of her, and surprisingly she found his weight on her comforting.

It took a long time before they were able catch their breaths, even longer for them to find the energy to move.

Addison, when he was able, took some of his weight off her by leaning on his elbows. She glowed beneath him with a sleepy smile. Their legs were still entwined, his soft cock still buried in the hot wet pulsing core of her.

They smiled at each other, finally satisfied.

"I brought you a present Sherry," he murmured this to her between soft kisses.

"Mmmm... What? More?"

His eyes twinkled down at her. Not having to move or shift too much from their comfortable position he reached into the pocket of his jeans and withdrew something which he kept tucked in his fist.

Sherry got a suspicious look on her face as she looked at his fist. He brought his clenched hand around till it hung over her head. With a final smirk on his beautiful face, and a devilish look in his grey eyes, he opened his hand and waved her discarded red panties in her face.

It started with a giggle, then a chuckle, then out and out laughter. They both shook with it till it turned to something more.

A couple of kisses, a couple of caresses and a night, (maybe even a life-time), full of passion.