Naughty Nicole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why... why did you stop?" she panted, turning back to me with a look of disappointment.

I was panting as I clutched her hips. "I want to make it last." I breathed.

"No... just fuck me." Nicole reached behind and took hold of my cock. She tugged at it, guiding it back inside her wet hole.

I began pumping again. My stomach slapped against my cousin's ass as my cock thrust in and out of her. Soon I felt my body spasm as my shaft twitched. As I cried out and dug my fingertips into my cousin's soft hips I filled her pussy with my hot cum. I held onto her until I felt myself relax, then slipped my spent cock from her wet hole. I collapsed on the bed beside her.

Nicole crouched over me, running her hand down the centre of my chest. Her breasts swayed above me.

"You came so hard," she remarked "were you saving it up since my last visit?"

I laughed. "No, just since yesterday."

Nicole rolled over onto her back. She bent her knees and parted her legs wide. Her fingers inched towards her soaked pussy. She slid two inside her, feeling my cum soaking her walls.

"I'm so fucking horny." she moaned.

I knelt between my cousin's legs, pushing her knees apart. When my tongue darted over her hard clit she moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair. I pressed my thumb to her clit and pushed two fingers of my other hand deep inside her. I began working my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as I sucked on her clit. I could taste our juices and it excited me. Nicole pushed up from the bed, her fingers grabbing at my hair. A few minutes later she cried out as her back arched. I could feel her grip my fingers tighter as I held her throbbing clit between my lips. I waited for her to relax before I moved away from her.

"If you weren't my cousin, I'd marry you." she said as she rolled over to face me.

"Cousins can get married." I reminded her.

"But I'm already married. Besides, isn't it more exciting this way?"

I nodded with a grin.

Nicole and I lay together for the next fifteen minutes. We never spoke as our hands roamed each-other's naked bodies.

"I suppose we should get dressed before they get back from church." she said as her fingers tugged at my left nipple.

"I guess." I said as I sat up in her bed.

I watched as my cousin got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I waited in my room, then took a shower while Nicole got dressed.

By the time my mother and aunt returned from church Nicole and I were at the kitchen table eating breakfast, hoping to appear much more innocent than we were. Nicole was wearing a light blue dress with flowers covering the upper half. It had buttons down the front and accentuated the shape of her body, but at this point I couldn't imagine any clothes on her that wouldn't.

The afternoon and evening were monotonous for me. Neither my mother nor aunt decided to take a nap as I had expected, or hoped. They sat out on the patio drinking tea and talking. Nicole and I huddled in the kitchen and livingroom, talking and sneaking a few feels of each-other while our parents sat outside a few feet away.

I was growing tired that evening. I fought off sleep as I checked the clock on the table periodically. When my mother yawned and stretched I was relieved. Nicole and I gave our mothers each a hug and watched as they climbed the stairs.

"I can still feel your cum in me." Nicole said as she slid closer to me on the couch.

My cock stiffened as I reached for her right breast. I ran my fingertips over it, bring her nipple to it's full size.

"You're amazing, Alex," she whispered "I haven't been fucked like that in such a long time."

I smiled, pleased by my cousin's compliment as I squeezed her left breast.

"I wish we didn't have to leave tomorrow." she lamented.

"Me either." I sighed.

"I want to feel you in my mouth one more time before I go."

My cousin's hands were unbuttoning my jeans then pulling my zipper down. I could feel my cock pushing upwards as she gripped it through my underwear. She pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees, smiling as her mouth hovered over my erect cock. Her hand wrapped around my erection then began gliding up and down it.

"Want another blowjob from Naughty Nicole?" she cooed.

"Yes." I groaned.

My cousin's tongue flicked over the head of my cock, running down my slit to taste my precum. She looked up at me with a grin as she squeezed the base of my cock. I knew she was in the mood to tease me. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed down but she moved aside.

"Who was the last guy you sucked?" I asked.

Nicole looked up to me with a chastened grin. "Uncle Tony."

I straightened my back as my eyes widened. "What happened?"

Nicole drew in a deep breath before she spoke. "It was a few days ago... no, more like a week. He had called Mark to ask if he could borrow his electric chainsaw. Mark told him it was out in the garage. I was taking a nap on the couch when I heard him at the door. By the time I got out to the kitchen he was inside. As soon as I walked in the room I could see his eyes on my tits. I was wearing one of Mark's shirts and a skirt. I asked him what he wanted and he said he'd come for the chainsaw, then said something about my shirt being too small for me. I could feel myself getting wet as he stared."

"What did he do?"

"Nothing at first, but I knew he wanted to. He was staring at my tits. I was so wet."

I began tugging at the buttons of my cousin's dress, opening it as far as her waist. Her breasts hung down inside her bra, swaying above my twitching cock. I squeezed her left one, feeling how heavy it was, then rubbed my hand over the other one.

"Suck me." I told her.

"Make me." her tone was defiant, yet playful.

I wrapped my fingers around my cousin's thick hair and tugged hard, bringing her head up. She gasped as her wide eyes met me.

"Suck my cock." I told her.

I pushed my cousin's head down and her lips wrapped around my shaft. They slid down as I pushed on the back of her head, holding her by her hair. She moaned as she sucked me deep into her mouth. I pushed my hips up to thrust my cock deeper down her throat.

"What happened next?" I asked, pulling Nicole's mouth off of my cock with a tug at her hair.

Nicole caught her breath as she licked her wet lips.

"He walked over to me and grabbed my tits. He didn't say anything -- just reached out and grabbed them. He was rough and it sort of hurt, but it felt good too, you know?"

I nodded, rubbing her left nipple through her bra.

"He felt them for a while, then asked if he could see them. I guess he could tell I was horny and probably wouldn't say 'no'. So I unbuttoned my shirt and opened it up so he could see them. He started pulling at my bra, trying to pull it down off of them."

Nicole wrapped her wet lips around my cock again and began sliding them up and down over it. Her mouth was hot and warm and I knew that I would cum soon if she kept doing what she was. After seconds later she raised her head and smiled.

"You're turning me into a little slut, Alex."

"Haven't you always wanted to be one?" I asked.

"Who says I'm not already."

Nicole's lips were wrapped around my cock again, sliding over it. I tugged at her hair, bringing her mouth off of me as my breathing was heavy. She grinned up at me.

"Want to cum, cuz?"

"I want to hear what you did to Uncle Tony." I told her.

Nicole licked her lips, her eyes watching my twitching cock. "I could feel Uncle Tony's cock poking into my leg as he played with my tits, so I undid his pants and took it out. I thought he was going to cum right there while I stroked him. I knew I had to be quick, so I got down on my knees and sucked him while he came."

"Stand up." I told my cousin.

Nicole stood in front of me, looking horny and curious about what I was planning. I slid my hands up her legs under her dress until I reached the waistband of her panties. I pulled at them, bringing them down until she stepped out of them. I took hold of her soft hand and pulled her across the room towards a green wingback chair beside the couch.

"Get on the chair." I told her.

Nicole sat down facing me and spread her legs as she tugged the hem of her dress up over her knees. Her sultry eyes were locked on mine.

"No. Turn around. Bend over." I told her.

A flicker of understanding flashed in my cousin's eyes. She turned around and knelt on the chair, clasping the back of it as she bent over.

"What if they hear us?" she asked.

"They won't."

I tugged my cousin's dress up her thighs until it was gathered around her waist. I stared at her round ass and wide hips as I held my shaft in my hand. I pushed her legs apart as I stepped between them. Nicole's wet lips stood out from her backside as my cock moved towards them. Her pussy was hot and tight as my cock glided inside her.

"Oh god, Alex... fuck me." she moaned, gripping the back of the chair.

My cousin pushed back towards me as I pumped my cock deep into her. I could see her heavy breasts shake inside her bra with each thrust.

"Who was the last guy to fuck you?" I asked.

"Mark. But that was a while ago." she breathed.

I could hear the sound of my stomach slapping against my cousin's ass as my cock pumped into her tight wet pussy. She was moaning louder and I was afraid she would wake my mother and aunt. I slowed down my thrusts, then gave her as a hard slap. Nicole flinched then turned her head around to face me.

"Going to spank me, cuz?" she breathed.

"Maybe you need a spanking." I told her.

"I... I haven't been spanked since I was a little girl," she told me "dad was the last one to do it."

I gave my cousin's round ass another hard slap. It rang out and her skin began to feel hot.

"Hasn't Mark even spanked you?" I asked, giving her ass two more hard slaps.

"No, but maybe he should," she panted "I'm such a nasty slut. I made my brothers and uncle cum."

My cousin's ass was beginning to turn red. I ran my hand over it then gave it another slap, listening to it echo in the livingroom. She flinched, then moaned. Her pussy clenched my cock tighter.

"Let Kevin and Dave fuck you when you get home." I told her clamping my hand on her breast as she cried out.

"Should I?"

"Do you want to?"

"Right now I don't care." she moaned.

I couldn't take any more of the dirty talk between Nicole and I. I gripped her hips and began pounding my cock in to her, crashing into her round ass with each thrust. About two minutes later my body stiffened as my cock twitched, spraying my hot cum in her soaked pussy.

"That was nasty, cuz." Nicole grinned as she turned around on the chair. Her dress was still around her waist and I could see our juices running down the inside of her left thigh.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

Nicole sat down to face me, her eyes on my spent cock. "I loved it."

My cousin looked incredibly sexy. She also looked tired. I felt guilty for wanting to keep her up later but decided I better not.

"Time for bed." I told her, taking her hand in mind.

Nicole seemed reluctant but knew I was right. She was beginning to fight sleep and knew it was important for her to get her rest -- especially since she and her mother would be driving home the next day. We crept up the stairs, mindful of not waking our parents. Outside her bedroom door we shared a kiss before she went into her room.

Chapter 5

When I woke up the next morning I could hear the rain splattering against my bedroom windows. I frowned and tugged the covers around my chin. I knew that my mother and aunt would not be taking a walk, which meant that Nicole and I would not have any time alone before she left.

I could hear the shower running and assumed it must be either my mother or aunt. I was in no hurry to get up so decided to stay in bed until they had both finished showering. About a half hour later after whoever was in the bathroom had exited I heard someone else enter, then the sound of the shower once more.

Once the upstairs was quiet I took a shower then got dressed. I could hear people talking in the kitchen as I desended the stairs. I was surprised to see Nicole sitting at the table having breakfast with her mother and mine. It was raining even harder than it had been when I woke up.

"Well, he's back from the dead." my cousin teased as I got myself a bowl of cereal.

I smiled over at her as I poured milk into the bowl.

"So, mom and I have been talking it over," Nicole began "this rain doesn't look like it's going to let up and since we have a long drive home we decided we better leave early so I can drive slow."

I shot Nicole a disappointed look across the table.

"I know," she said with a sympathetic smile "but I hate driving in weather like this and since I'm pregnant I'm even more nervous. I'm going to want to go slow,but I don't want to get home late either.

"I know." I gave her an understanding nod.

My aunt had already gone upstairs to pack and mom was in the livingroom finishing her tea. Nicole gave my hand a squeeze as she looked into my eyes.

"It's not like we'd get any time alone anyway. They won't be going for a walk today."

"I know. But any time with you is great -- alone or not."

Nicole smiled, squeezing my hand harder.

"But it's more important that you guys -- all three -- have a safe trip home." I said, glancing down to her round belly.

Nicole got up and leaned over, kissing my cheek. "I'm glad you understand. I'm going to go pack. I love you."

I returned the sentiment as I looked into her shimmering eyes.

I pushed my half-eaten cereal away from me, frowning, although I knew the change in plans were for the best.

"This has been a wonderful visit, Laura. I wish we could stay into the afternoon, but Nicole wants to get going. I really can't blame her.

I could hear my aunt and mother talking in the livingroom so went in to join them, waiting for Nicole. About fifteen minutes later Nicole joined us.

"Alex, would you mind bringing my suitcase down?" she asked.

I dashed upstairs to her room and returned with Nicole's suitcase. Everyone was in the kitchen, hugging and saying their good-byes. I sat my cousin's suitcase at her feet. She thanked me then gave me a long hug and a soft kiss on the cheek, stroking my back.

"It's been great to see you again. I hope we can make it again soon." she told me.

I smiled at her innuendo. "So do I."

A few minutes later my mother and I stared out the window, watching the rain roll down it as Nicole and my aunt drove off.