All Comments on 'Naughty Nicole'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

More please. Let us see what else she is going to do with Steve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Typical Whore Wife Story...

Absolutely Nothing Special.And the husband's a good guy, too.USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Hot Descriptive Story, BUTTTTTTT.......

...no ending! This has gotta be a work in progress, No? Please say it's so! To have a sexy, sexy stroker like this one, but without a resolution is a damned shame. WE NEED AN ENDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn it!

I wanna see her get fucked by Steve, but at the same time I want her to confess all to her husband and watch as hubby kicks Steve in the nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Milked his prostrate?

Prostate vs. Prostrate... don't use words you don't understand. Al in St. Louis

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another cheating whore

Hope she gets hit by a bus and dies slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story. Great use of details and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Goes to show - once a cheater, always a cheater.

This story validates this concept so well.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very hot.

I gave it 5*****s. Do you have more?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Another Cheating Slut Story

Here is a woman who was offered other men with the only condition being that her husband had to watch. Along with that and claiming that she loves her husband, she cheats on him anyway and obviously plans to keep it up.

How about another chapter with an ending appropriate for the cheating slut. Her boss catches her off fucking around when she should be at work and fires her ass. Her husband finds out and divorces her leaving her nothing. When she goes crying to Steve, he says "Sorry babe, I only date married women". That would be a good ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This caters to how a woman can have no values or conchence what so ever. Not a nice world for husbands that won't accept a cheating wife, however it is great for divorce lawers. It could become deadly for the cheaters in these so called marriages,,,,,,lots of luck to those involved.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Cheating cunt

I hope she catches aids and dies. And I'm still on ch. 1.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Needs editing, but has promise

Not a bad 'first-time seduction' account. Quite a few editing problems, see 'prostrate' for most egregious! It is interesting to see a reluctant faithful wife who KNOWS her record is about to get really spotted (and cum splattered!)

4*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't stop

She's already a whore, can't go any lower.

huntsman29huntsman29almost 4 years ago
Stop posting shit like this in loving wives.

There might not be a cheating whore section, but this is not a loving wife at all. Just another cheating whore, and she is the very worst kind. She actually gets offered her cake and to eat it too. Her husband even wants her to be with other men, but ONLY if he watches too, or it is cheating. She has already cheated and could have used that moment to come clean and he may well have forgiven her. But instead she doesn't agree to his proposal, doesn't come clean, but instead goes off and fucks the guy. Cheap whore, hope she dies of aids.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Love cheating stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous