Needlepoint 1.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Red, you're in my chair."

"I didn't see a name on it." In a very snobbish kinda way. I wasn't a fan already.

"Yeah, well it didn't say fat ass either did it?" Not the usual pickup line she's used to, but at this point I'm going with a more original and colorful approach. Well, not really, I just wanted my fuck'n chair back. She wasn't fat by any means. She looked like Kristen Dunst with bigger boobs. She gave me a lingering look. I wasn't sure whether she was going to kick me in the balls or kiss me.

"How about we share?" She said. I shrugged. What was I supposed to do? Start throwing beer nuts at her all night till she got out? We shared the chair and I started talking to my friends. I had never tried to pick up a girl at a bar, so I didn't try. I waited for her to say something to me; if she was gonna talk to me. Eventually she did. Her snob costume slowly fell, and she started laughing with us, telling us jokes. Her name was Wendy, and I overheard someone call the O'Doul's girl by her name, Marry. Every time Wendy would start talking to me, Marry would interrupt her with some inane comment, or drag her off to the bathroom. When the two came back, they shared a chair on the other side of the table. Marry was trying her best to stop us from hooking up. This chick was the type who would take scuba diving lessons just to cock block endangered whales from fuck'n. It was time to cut my losses.

"I'm outta here guys, call ya later." My buddies pissed and moaned calling me a "pussy" as usual, but they said their goodbyes. I got to the street before she called out to me.

"Chaz, where are you walking to? Do you need a ride?" Wendy yelled out.

"Nah, I live just a couple blocks over, that's why I walked. Do I look like white trash or something? Like I can't afford a car?"

"No, I was just wondering because I want to come with you."

"What about your friends?"

"I already told them I was going with you."

"Well that's kinda presumptuous of you, isn't it?"

"Oh, come on. I thought we were getting along pretty good."

"Well, you just gonna stand there, or follow me home?" She caught up to me, and we talked all the way to my apartment. I freshened up in the bathroom, and then asked Wendy if she wanted something to drink, but she declined. She hopped into the bathroom while I put on some music. I was in my room trying to make it presentable when she came out in her bra and panties. It was a red laced set that was very sexy. As she made her way to my bedroom, I turned off all the lights in the rest of the apartment. I walked in my room, and she was already under the covers.

As I slid under the covers and our lips met, she prodded my mouth with her wet tongue. Her lips were wet as if she just licked them. She turned her head and I was licking her earlobe.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry about protection." This is something I was thinking more and more about since my long term relationship ended. I had bought condoms if this ever came up.

"Can't be too safe." I said as I fished a condom out of my drawer.

"Your loss."

I went back to kissing her neck as she started taking off my boxers. My hand snaked lower to take her bra off, but I realized quickly she was naked. I massaged her breasts and pinched her nipple which elicited a grateful moan. She started running her hand up from the base of my dick to my head until she found my piercing (Yes, this is a re occurring fact in my life that usually brings a conversation). She didn't say anything except take off the covers to get a better look. Her hand started stroking me as she was running her fingers through my hair. I took a nipple in my mouth after licking, and sucking on it. I was drunk, but figured she was getting lubed up at this point. Snaking my hand lower, I parted her lips. She moaned as my hand grazed her clit, and found the fountain that was dripping to my sheets.

I fumbled around with condom, as I wasn't used to putting one on. Finally I climbed on top and got the condom a lil more wet with her juices, running my head up and down her lips. Slowly pushing in and out I inched my way in. She put her hand on my ass and pulled my quickly back into her. I got the impression that this girl just wanted to fuck and not make love. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed my hips up with her hands, and slammed me down with her legs. I started thrusting faster and harder. She was just chanting "Yes, yes, yes!" I felt her cum underneath me as her body shuttered.

Wendy pushed me off and got on all fours. I was not delicate on my re entry. As my body slapped against hers, she was pushing me backwards. It wasn't long till my back was against the head board and she was fucking me. Her panting noises would get louder when she was screaming "Chaz, I'm about to cum. Don't stop." I hadn't moved a muscle in her last 2 orgasms in this position. I had a problem that was becoming very clear though.

I could not cum. I don't know if it was the beer or condom. Maybe it was a combination of both. Something had to happen soon, as I wasn't going down either. I could tell she was getting tired, but she was coming up on another orgasm. So I did what every red blooded respectable young man would do. I faked it. As we calmed down, I removed the condom quickly and put it in the trashcan so there was no evidence, or lack of I should say. We lay in the bed talking for a while, and she excused herself to the bathroom.

I thought she was just going to freshen up, but she came back fully clothed. I let her know it was ok to stay the night, but she didn't want to leave her car at the bar, so after our good bye, she left. This was gonna take some getting used to. I had been with more women in the past few months than I had in the last five years. It was great and lonely all at the same time. I'm not at all complaining, the bachelor life was just different.

*

Time frame changed because you don't want to hear about the week that goes by and nothing happens. So things will be happening a lot faster than normal. Please forgive any mistakes you'll find. I don't have an editor because I didn't want to bother anyone. I'm not real confident on writing sex scenes, so if anyone has suggestions, or maybe want to collaborate with me, I would consider it a great help and honor. Be gentle please, but feedback, voting, or email would be great. Lets me know someone wants to keep reading.

Slow_Roosevelt

PS: There's a lot more to tell. My strip club adventures, more antics and debauchery at the shop. My next girl friend eventually, but that would be many stories ahead. Thanks for reading and voting!

12