A Threesome with my Roomie

Story Info
An unplanned mmf threesome.
1.4k words
4.41
27.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young, single guy, I was not having much luck in the dating world. My roommate Jen, however, brought guys home fairly often. She probably heard me complain one too many times. "Bumble and Tinder kinda suck," I said to her, more than once. But one morning, I was lying in bed when I received a text from her.

"Come join us," the text read.

"Us?" I responded. I had no idea what she meant. I grabbed my cup of coffee and walked over to the wall. I could hear two people giggling in the room next door. Jen had a guy in there with her.

"Just come to my room, silly," she said.

Unsure what to expect, I took my coffee and walked down the hall. I slowly opened her bedroom door, unsure of what I might find. When I entered the room, Jen was with some guy under the covers. Only their heads were sticking out. They looked towards me, both smiling.

"Hi," each of them said to me. I sat down at the foot of her bed and sipped my coffee, still unsure. But I was definitely aroused, and a little shocked that she had invited me into her room like this. I watched as his arm slid toward her from under the covers, and whatever he did made her gasp with laughter. They both giggled again for a moment. Jen looked at me, still smiling. "Well," she said, "are you going to join us?"

Truth be told, I wanted to finish my coffee. I wasn't awake enough yet for whatever was about to happen. But I could tell that whatever they were doing under those covers was causing them to have a lot of fun. I needed a bit of fun in my life, so I put my coffee down and began to strip my clothes off.

When I got down to my boxers, my erection was quite apparent at this point. It stood forward and was impossible to hide. Jen leaned up from out of the covers and reached over to grab my boxers. She pulled me towards the bed with one hand. From what I could tell she was wearing only a bra.

I climbed over the two of them and immediately got under the covers. Jen was in between the two of us. She looked at me and said, "This is Joey. He and I met last night. He came into the bar and had a few drinks. Then we came home together."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Angelo," I said.

Jen then erupted in laughter again. He must have done something under there. I had no idea what.

I scooted closer to Jen and placed my hand on her arm. I rubbed my hand down the length of her body and could feel that she wore no panties. As I did so, my hand accidentally grazed the tip of Joey's penis. He was definitely naked under there.

Jen was giddy as a schoolgirl. You could tell she loved having two men on either side of her. The smile simply wouldn't leave her face, and her energy began to rub off on me.

Jen's body trembled. I pushed myself up against her and kissed the side of her face. When I did so, she turned to me and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues met, and she put her hand on the side of my face.

As we continued to kiss, Joey reached his hand around and pulled my boxers down, freeing my erection. When he did, my penis slapped against Jen's bare pussy. She twitched and moaned a bit, seemingly startled.

We continued to kiss, and Joey took his hand and rubbed it up and down the length of my penis. Then, he would stop and rub his fingers across the surface of Jen's pussy. He continued like that for a while, lightly touching my penis, then grazing his fingers across the surface of Jen's sex.

Joey then moved closer to us, and he pressed himself against Jen's back. Now, I felt his penis touching mine. Jen and I still kissed as he did so. Then, I felt Jen put her hand down there as well. She was slowly rubbing our two cocks, and occasionally grazing them against her pussy lips. At this point, I was lost in Jen's kiss, and I didn't know whose hand belonged to whom. I too trembled at the feeling of having my sex rubbed against the sex of a man and a woman. At that moment, it felt as if the three of us had become one, all lovingly wrapped in each other's arms and pulled towards one another by deep erotic energy. I felt as if I could have stayed there forever.

Jen turned toward Joey and began to kiss him. I rubbed my hands against the back of her neck, slowly massaging her, and rubbing my other hand lightly into her hair. She let out a soft moan into Joey's mouth.

Jen reached around and touched my penis again, softly and slowly stroking me. I looked down under the covers and saw that Joey had placed his fingers onto Jen's now engorged clitoris. I then reached around and touched Joey's penis and began to stroke him as Jen was stroking me. I let out a moan and whispered into Jen's ear how good it felt, and that set off a series of low and breathy moans from the two of them.

Jen stopped kissing Joey and said to me, "Do you want to put it inside me?" She smiled.

Not wanting to be greedy, I said, "What about Joey? He is the guest, after all."

They looked at each other, smiled and giggled, then turned back towards me and smiled again. I took that to mean they had already made love, probably several times throughout the night!

Now, with the three of us charged by this sexual energy, Jen took the tip of my penis and guided it towards her. She rubbed my penis head against her opening, where I felt how warm and wet she had become through our foreplay. Unable to handle her teasing me, I moved my hips upwards and her pussy swallowed my cock. I let out an uncontrollable groan at the feeling of her warm, wet sex. My toes curled involuntarily as I slowly slipped in and out of her.

Joey's head had disappeared under the covers. A moment later, I felt his tongue touch the base of my penis. I stopped moving my hips and held my penis totally still inside of Jen's body. Joey's tongue moved up the base of my shaft and proceeded all the way upwards towards Jen's clitoris. She moaned as his tongue touched her there.

Jen's eyes were closed. I placed my hand against the back of her neck, firmly but also delicately. I let my penis rest inside of her while Joey continued to slowly work his tongue onto the two of us, starting at the bottom of my cock and finishing his movement where Jen's clitoris protruded proudly from her body.

I took the covers and pulled them over our heads, so Jen and I now joined Joey in the warm, safe darkness beneath her sheets. I felt very much that we were safe with one another, and that together we had escaped from the world.

As Joey continued to work his tongue against the two of us, his cock was right by Jen's face. She took it inside of her mouth and began to suck him. Joey then rested his mouth on Jen's clitoris. They stayed that way for a while. In the meantime, I slowly moved my cock in and out of Jen's pussy, taking care not to bump Joey's head.

I watched in awe as goosebumps moved across Jen's skin. Her nipples were also completely erect now. Her eyes closed and her mouth widened, and she let out a long and deep moan. I saw from under the covers that her toes had curled. The sight of her coming was too much for me to take, and just as I was about to finish, I felt someone's hand softly wrap around my balls. That was the last instant for me. My toes also curled and I grunted a loud moan as I climaxed. I felt my cock twitching inside of Jen as emptied myself inside of her.

Her hand had been resting at the base of Joey's cock, which was now dripping with cum.

The three of us then curled up against one another, with Jen in the middle. Our bodies were covered with each other's sex in various places. My penis still twitched from the after-effects of my orgasm.

Jen and Joey began to snore soon after. My penis was still half hard, and I lay there for a while enjoying the warmth of those two people in the bed there with me.