All Comments on 'Needs'

by K-Kwik

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE

and that includes treatment. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

"Finally, she couldn't take it. Inside, she knew it was crazy. She didn't want him back but she couldn't bear to see anyone else with him."

tough shit, you snooze you lose.

how did you feel when he shot your ass down the same way you did his?

hope you enjoyed the last time you'd ever have him, knowing that every woman on earth except you had a chance.

gotta love karma eh?

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Good story

I think it's really sexy and shows that you can like someone and even enjoy them sexually but not love them. She's a bit self centered but good looking people often are. But she's being honest, she doesn't love him. He would like her to love him but appreciates that she doesn't. There really aren't any bad guys here, just two people trying to figure out how they fit together. They do in many ways but not all ways.

In the end he's right, what she NEEDS to do is move on.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
This is a most remarkable piece of writing.

Thank you.

SerendipitouslyMeSerendipitouslyMeover 8 years ago
Just...Completely Awed...

All of your submissions that I've read now, and all of your audios that I have listened to, thus far anyways...Are extremely good, each in their own ways. However, as "Night Out" was the most intense and imperatively gripping personally to me, out of your audios that I've heard thus far (I've yet to listen to a few of them)...This story, has got to be the one, of your written stories here, which is the most deeply affecting and moving for me, as well.

It's incredibly hot, definitely! But, it's also beautiful. And heartrendingly so.

There are layers to this story, that it's not that common to find, in any kind of (unprofessional, that is), short story at all, let alone an erotica piece. It's nuances are jagged in some cases. It's flavor medley more bitter than sweet.

And it could not be any more perfect, because of those very same aspects.

Caluna found herself with a bitter, jagged pill to swallow. Hopefully she'll learn from the lesson it settled into her gut, in that full dose (and necessary to realize) painful reality.

We can never truly know, the full complexity of another person. But, it seems she was brought face to face with the hard fact that: What she'd initially been attracted to in him, was still very much there. The harsh reality of, "You never really know what you have, until it's gone."

And John learned that part of loving someone as much as he loved her, is letting them go, for their own greater good.

But far more importantly: He learned (or so it seems to me, from reading the story), that it's better to be alone, then to be with someone who will not, can not, love you back. Let alone, as you deserve. And it's evident that he has become stronger, as one would hope, from such.

Again, so erotic, yet emotionally haunting. And utterly, complete just the way it is. Both it's erotic elements and it's so often all too painful, human ones, are so keenly and descriptively played out for the reader, they embody the necessary component of being able to identify with the characters and to "be there" in the story with them. Marvelously, beautifully written!

Thank you. I know that many like their erotica to be more "light hearted" (even when it's dealing with "darker" erotic elements at times) perhaps...And I'll fully agree that in many cases, I enjoy the same as well. But...It's the stories that really make you think, and -feel-, above and beyond the actual arousal factor itself...That I have always, and always will, enjoy the best, personally.

So yes. A most sincere thank you, for this piece of art in particular from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent... Very well written... U had me gripped... 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum guarantee

You should turn this into audio. It would be spectacular in your voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK-Kwik@K-Kwik
Recorder of unspeakable filth with strong Dom tendencies. Scottish. Bearded.

SIMILAR Stories