Needy Mother, Greedy Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

I put my hand under her blouse and placed it onto her pointy nubs and she said, "Oh daddy put your big hand down my panties and rub my pussy."

I pretended we both were having the same dream. Using my girl friends name I mumbled as if asleep and said, "Sally what was that you said, you want me to rub your pussy."

Mom said, "Yes daddy, put your big fingers in your little girls pussy."

I lifted moms dress as if in a dream-like hypnotic state, and snored a bit louder. I peeked out and saw moms naked waist and dark furry snatch below. She wasn't wearing panties by gads. I slipped my hand over her taught stomach and slowly slid further down her to her furry crevice. Her stomach quivered from anticipation as my fingers tickelled their down and into her hairy beaver.

"Oh daddy, finger fuck your little girl...please."

"Ok salley, open wide for your baby's fat finger."

I slowly put my long middle finger up her wet gooey hole and she started jacking my cock ever so nicely. We did this until I started moving my hips...shit I was trying so hard not to cum but mother was almost milking it out my cock. I was loosing all control of my prick and filling balls.

Momma also was loosing it and humped my finger once or twice and then must have decided that it had gone way too far (or really woken up...which I very much doubt). Then...

As if none of it had ever happened, she jumped up and said, "Oh,wow,honey I must have really dozed off. Mommy's really tired, 'night." She scurried off to her room never looking back or giving me the usual peck on the cheek.

My cock was slimmy with pre-cum so I knew her fingers had to be coated with my slippery cock sauce. My middle finger like-wise had her pussy juices on it. I just bet she did what I did and tasted her son's liquid at the same time I was smelling and licking my finger clean of momma's syrypy pussy juice.

A few minutes later I quietly crept to the doorway of her bedroom and saw she had left the door ajar. I could see her furiously masturbating under the covers and moaning at the need for sexual release. As she came in a quite trembling look moan, I jacked off standing at the door (still watching mother cum) and shot a huge wad in my handkerchief. I dropped the wet kerchief just outside her door so she would know exactly what I had done. The next morning when I walked past her room for breakfast I saw it had been picked up. She never said a word about it, or gave any indication of what we both knew had done that pervious night.

Back to what was happening in the present here and now with Lynn:

Mom turned and slammed the door harder than I ever heard. I told Lynn to get dressed and not say a word to mother when leaving. As Lynn dashed out my door she said, "I'll be in your car waiting baby...sorry for creating a storm with your mother."

I, on the other hand, did the sensible thing and called a cab to take Lynn home. I needed to smooth mom's ruffled feathers and try and explain how all this had come about. Knowing I had some time before the cab arrived, I did the reasonable thing, and took a nice soothing hot shower (mentioned earlier) so as to calm my jangled nerves and sober up a wee bit more. It was there while in the shower and watching my cock harden once again over what had taken place between her/Lynn/and I that I made a plan to confront mother and get this settled once and for all. It was obvious to me that she and I both had been in denial of our emotions for way too long for a long. My god...I wanted to actually bone my own mum and I bet she was madly craving a good fucking from her son at the same time!

Mulling this all over, I took extra time in donning on my silk robe, ascot scarf, and slippers. Taking some cash from my wallet I slipped it in my robe for Lynn and the cabby. Then I poured a Vodka Bloody Mary from the wet bar in the adjacent den...just to smooth out the ol' brain cells mind you, before venturing outside to assist Lynn into the arriving cab. My timing was superb. The cab was on schedule, and I was once again in charge of the moment.

"You understand Lynn, I need to set things right with my ol' mum and all. Here take the last of my Bloody Mary for the trip home. Oh yes (reaching into my dressing gown), here's a hundred for you and fifty for the cabby. I'll call you tonight ok sweets?"

You and I both know I had no intention of calling Lynn 'The Screamer' ever again. After word got out about our escapade, I knew some little needy bitch within our crowd would hear all about it and contact me to console poor ol' spoiled Larry, telling me all about how terribly Lynn had acted in front of my dear ol' mum. Yes, life was still good and all...that is except how my mother might be taking all of this.

I entered the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mom didn't even look at me or acknowledge my presence. She just kept her back to me while facing the sink in a stone cold silence. I tried to break the ice with a bit of a quip, "What, no coffee for your little Lawrence, eh? Come mummsy, sit on my lap and tell me what a bad little boy I've been.

Oh, shit was I ever in the doghouse. She turned around and glared at me with tear stained cheeks. "This is worst thing you've ever done to me son. You stabbed me in the back bringing that harlot into my home. Not only did you take her to your bed without asking how that might make me feel...you actually let that pig put your big thing up her nasty butt. Why, I never...Larry, what on earth were you thinking. I don't think I will ever get the sight of you two out of my head!"

Mom started shivering all over. I thought she was going to go into total shock. She was hyperventilating and her face began turning red as a beet.

"Mom, I'm so sorry." Like the spoiled shit I was, I knew it would be to my advantage to lay the blame elsewhere. So, taking mom's lead I said...

"Mom, she got me drunk by ordering Drambui's, first one and then another. You know what straight shots of Dambui's do to me. Next thing I know, I'm too drunk to drive. So the conniving bitch drove me home and I must have passed out on the bed. Next thing I know, I woke up stripped naked in my bed with a set of knockers on my chest, Lynn's quim in my face and my willie down her throat. Mom, she took advantage of my condition. I think she staged the whole thing to try and trap me or get some money from us. Why else would she put my penis in her...you know...in her...

"Yes, go ahead and say it. (Mom was spitting the words out in disgust.) Up her dirty, wicked ass hole! That's what you meant isn't it?"

"I think you are right mother. The conniving little bitch obviously planned all of this."

I could tell she was settling back to her normal, calm self. She was breathing much better as well.

"Don't you think we should call our attorney and have a meeting so we can possibly avoid a lawsuit. Or worse yet, bad publicity for the bank. Oh, you poor boy. Tell mother just what is going on in your life that could cause you such problems. Darling what can I do to help you get back on track and stop this nonsense?"

Perfect, I had pulled my fat out of the fire once again. I was a spoiled shit, but one would have to recognize I was very cleaver. Wouldn't one?

Mother poured me a black coffee and started to sit down at the table.

"Please mother, come and sit here on my lap. There's something more important now than a stupid photographer's model to discuss. It's about you and I and our special feelings for each other."

Mother sat down on my lap and put her consoling arm around my shoulder. "Oh, a model huh? Exactly what kind of a model is she Larry dear? And just what kind of special feelings do you mean about us?" (Mom was cagey all right.)

Mother was curious and from the tone of her voice and I could tell she was more than a little jealous to boot. I kept casting the line, and mom kept taking the bait. Mom was smart though and I did think it more than possible that it was I who was getting set up. Either way...one or both of us was now playing a very nice game of cat and mouse...here pussy, pussy! May be it was the mouse that would eat some pussy?

"Well, Lynn's what some would call a high fashion model. She works all about Europe, New York to Paris, you know...for some of the big high-end houses of fashion and all the famous designers. They love the way she shows off their fashions. She's been on several covers of fashion magazines. I know you must have seen her, although I'm sure she never appeared on the cover like she looked this morning, eh mother?" (She gave a tiny chuckle at the thought.)

"Oh, her name is Lynn is it?" She put her finger under my chin and looked me in the eye.

"Did you like what Lynn was doing for you? You are so like your father. I should have done so much more for him and now it's too late. What do you need honey...what could mother do that would keep that kind of tramp from getting you into a mess and ruin your entire life?"

I knew very well what mother could do, and so did she. It was getting more and more out into the open. I ignored the first part of her question and pressed her buttons for the second.

"Roger...you know Roger Livingston...the son of Mildred Livingston...we met them last Spring in Hyannis Port after father's funeral. Well he's the own who introduced us at the Malibu Yacht Club last night. I thought she was a nice girl. She seemed so proper and all. I had no idea she was a tramp after my money and maybe knowing she could piss off my mother. The bitch must have heard you in the kitchen getting the morning coffee ready."

"Honey, you're absolutely right. She knew all along that she was going to create some hell between you and I. Well, I don't like what I saw. She's not innocent but neither are you. Why would you ever do such a thing? Don't I make you happy and give you everything you want? Don't I honey (she cooed)?"

Here's where my story really takes a perverted twist that you may find hard to believe. But believe it or not, it's true. I had now come to terms knowing I lusted for mother and was sure she felt the same. My cock was beginning to harden with all this bullshit. After all I had a huge load building for Lynn's ass and it had continued to grow all morning. I had too much jizz swirling around in my painful balls aching for final release.

I needed to test the water for both our sakes, find out exactly what we mutually felt for each other above and beyond the average mother/son relationship and then fuck mummy or get with Lynn and finish her ass.

I took a hold of mom's hand around my shoulder and slipped it down and just under my dressing gown. The same time, I distracted her with another question.

"You asked if you have given me everything I want. And you also asked what you could do for me to keep me from such a woman as Lynn and ruin my life. Before I answer, will you honestly tell me exactly what you were thinking...and feeling...when you saw Lynn and I having sex this morning?"

As she began answering she started gently caressing my hairy chest with her polished nails in a very sexual way. "Oh my, Larry...oh my...I've been thinking about all that even before you came into the kitchen. I was...well I'm...(a very long pause took place, all the while her fingers moving over my chest and onto my right nipple causing it to peak)...I was jealous that she was doing such a dirty thing with you. I know it sounds all wrong, but I...oh honey I really can't say it."

I kissed my mothers lips with more than a son's normal kiss of his mother. She melted into my arms and sighed. "Oh darling, I think you know what I was thinking don't you sweety. Won't you say it for me?"

"You mean you wanted it to be you making love to me instead of her?"

I had a raging boner now that began poking up between mother's legs. I stood her up for just a moment and lifted her skirt before sitting her back down. This allowed my cock to touch her naked thighs between her sexy legs. And the good thing was, she let me lift her skirt and position her exactly so without so much as a raised eyebrow. Her hand reached down and rubbed my sensitive cock against the skin of her thigh. Shit I knew then I really was going to fuck my mother after all!

I should point out that mother is a beautiful, sophisticated lady of just 20-years my senior. Long legged, tall, and slender with curvy hips. She is the epitome of looks and breeding. Her small breasts were still quite firm for her age. Small boobs that appeared to be maybe 32 A's but also very pouty nipples that constantly pushed outward through the confines of her bra and blouses as if trying to escape. And when she went without a bra (which was more often than not) they stood brazenly out. I often kidded her, "is it cold out today mother, or are you just thinking about me?"

Only last month I had seen her reflection in the mirror as she come out of the shower when I entered her room to get one of dad's ties. She didn't see me for the longest time and I got a really good look of her hairy pussy, flat stomach, and slender long legs. Just the way I like 'em. Her shoulders were framed by her long silken red hair and her backside and ass were very curvy indeed!

Thinking back now, I remember her saying, "How long have you been looking at me you naughty boy? Do you like what you see?"

And I also thought at the time, how strange that she was so very slow to reach out and cover herself with a towel. My mother had posed for a moment to show off her body to me...hmmm...now it all was making sense when put in context with all our prior casual touching over the years. Back to the earlier question of the morning though. I repeated it as she still had her hand on my penis as if it were and ordinary thing between us.

I repeated my statement again. "Answer me mother, admit it...you wanted it to be you making love to me instead of her. Say it!"

Again a long pause by mother and a further stroking of my cock. She looked me directly in the eye and finally spoke.

"Worse than that darling is what I've been thinking and feeling ever since I saw you two together like that. I got so jealous seeing you have sex with another woman. I knew I had wrong feelings toward you, but this...oh god. What you were doing made me realize I wanted it to be me in your bed instead of her. Yes...I wanted you to be inside of me instead of that hussy. Oh Larry darling, call Dr. Henderson and make an appointment. I'm sick with shame for my feelings. It's so wrong.

"Mother, I think that is pure bull hockey. I believe it's time you and I got to the heart of all this nonsense. I've been lusting after you for years. You have tried my patience to the point of no return. Finally I understand what my problem is with all my prior relationships...I'm in love with my mother. And you, why want to be in my bed and make me happy just as much, right?" She smiled and nodded in the affirmative.

Taking the lead, I stood her up and put my arms around her. My pecker was sticking straight out of my robe. I guided it between her thighs. Pulling her panties aside, I pushed further under her silken pussy lips and pulled her close. Her wet, puffy, pussy fit nicely over my shaft as I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips with fervor.

I lifted her skirt higher so I could put my hands on her ass. She in turn, slipped my robe from my shoulders leaving only the ascot around my neck.

I walked her to my room in silence and laid her on my bed. Then removing my ascot, I put it over her mouth and between her teeth causing her luscious lips to wrap around it as though it were my cock and her lips mouthing my shaft as she though was nibble on a cob of corn. She looked lovingly at me as I tied it behind her head and said, "I've already had one screaming bitch in my bed this morning, this may remind you to keep quite. We don't want the neighbor's banging on our door do we mother?"

Mummy nodded in the affirmative knowing what was coming next.

I spread her legs wide, lifted her knees as I slipped quickly between her thighs with my ramped, wicked, incestuous cock. It was so like my wet dreams as a young man. Only this time she made it better than a mere dream. As I entered her tight beaver she lifted her hips and grunted, "Oh god Larry, your making love to your own mother...oh, god, oh god! Yes...baby come inside your naughty mum."

My fat cock was ever so tight trying to invade mother's sweet, unused pussy. Bu mother's pussy had obviously become very well lubricated knowing it was about to get fucked by her son's big cock because...after just one brief moment of pushing I slipped into her wet, warm, cunny with my now, mother-fucking cock.

She grunted..."oh baby, please be gentle you're so big down there and it's been so long since I had a man inside me."

"Relax mother, I'm going to take all of your pussy, as well as all your loving heart, and give you what you have been craving all these many years from your son."

Hearing my words of lust and love, she relaxed a bit and her tight, narrow cunny opened up allowing me to fully penetrate her completely.

"God baby you feel so good in mommy's pussy. So...fucking...good. Honey don't hold back, fuck me like you were fucking that tramp this morning! (I knew she meant pussy only...but it was a hell of a thought taking mother's sweet ass. I would give that some attention at a later time.)

Her head was now all the way back into my pillow and her hips starting to move to my surging cock as I began seriously fucking my own sweet mother. It would have been so wrong earlier, yet now it was so perfectly right.

As we mutually share our naked bodies with each other, she lifted her long legs and wrapped them around my waist pulling me deeper into her depths. My throbbing fat cock drove all the way home to mommy's insides as I pushed her down hard into my bed

Finally, I was really completely at home inside my mother. She was moaning and crying at the same time and I knew she would always welcome her son into her warm and safe cunny. Yes, the woman of my dreams was milking my cock with her pussy as we each gave the wonderful gift of sexual release as only we two could give one to another.

Mother began quivering and shaking at the same exact moment I forcefully began shooting a huge load of my warm seed deep into her womb. First, father had created a son with his seed inside mother. Now, I was planting a son's loving seed in her pussy that would create and consummate our perfect union.

Today in South Pasadena there was oneneedybut satisfied mother, onegreedybut loving son, and one very happy home for both of us to live within.

(If you enjoyed reading this story as much as the 'Frenchman' enjoyed writing it...please let me know. These two have so much more to share!)

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12