Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuccck!" Amber cries, clamping her legs around Jimmy's head, as her orgasm rumbles through her body. Jasmine jerks her head around, just in time to see Amber relax her legs and pull Jimmy on top of her.

"Now fuck me." Amber whispers, as she pulls Jimmy's shirt over his head and drops it on the ground. His jeans are still around his calves, as he positions his body over hers. Jasmine turns her head away, once again pressing her face against my chest, as Jimmy thrusts his hard cock into Amber's anxious pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Yeeaaaaaaah!" Amber moans, humping her ass up to meet Jimmy's strokes. Jasmine has her arms around my neck and is hugging herself to me, practically crawling onto my lap, as she tries to block out the rabid fucking taking place a few feet away. My hard cock is throbbing against her arm and she makes no attempt to move away from it, as she tightens her embrace.

"Oh Jimmy!" Amber sighs. "You feel so fucking good." They are lost in the intensity of the moment and Jimmy's only response is a noncommittal grunt as he continues to pound into her.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Amber cries. "Yes! Yeeeeeeeesssss! Her whole body goes stiff, as she clenches her thighs around Jimmy and shakes uncontrollably, while he continues hammering into her.

"Fuck Amber!" Jimmy groans, as he thrusts into her one final time. His body spasms and he jerks against her several times, before collapsing on her chest. I tighten my embrace around Jasmine and again stroke her hair, as she silently cries into my chest.


"Wow!" Amber says, as Jimmy pulls out and begins looking around for his clothing.

"Yeah!" Jimmy says, smiling at her. "Wow is right! Where have you been all my life?" He laughs.

"Right here, Jimmy." Amber says, situating her thong between her firm, young ass cheeks. "But you were with Jasmine." She says, looking at him. "That really is over right?" She asks for the second time.

"Over and done with." He says, buckling his belt and pulling his shirt over his head. "She cheated on me." He says, matter-of-factly. "That ends it for me." He pulls Amber into an embrace and kisses her hard on the lips. Jasmine tries to sit up, put I hold her against me and put a finger to my lips. She looks at me, while vigorously shaking her head.

"He's lying." She whispers in my ear. I nod, so she knows I believe her, as I watch Jimmy cup Amber's bare ass cheeks. She's still only in her bra and thong as they continue their kiss.

"It's getting cold, Jimmy." Amber says, breaking the kiss and picking up her blouse. "Let's continue this in your car." She says, pulling her blouse over her head, as Jimmy hands her skirt to her.

"What a fucking bastard!" Jasmine says after they've gone. "I never cheated on him, Mike."

"I know." I reassure her. "He's just saying whatever he thinks Amber wants to hear." I tell her. We're wrapped in each other's arms, sitting against the backyard fence.

"What am I going to do, Mike?" Jasmine asks, looking at me with her teary eyes.

"Your absolutely certain that you're pregnant?" I ask. "You've tested yourself?"

"No." She says. "But I'm never late!" She says, emphatically. "I waited until I could talk to Jimmy and I figured we do the test together." She sighs.

"Come on!" I tell her, as I slide out from her embrace and stand up. "Let's get going." I help her to her feet and see her glance at the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Where?" She asks, as I lead her around the side of the house, not wanting to go back inside.

"To an all night drug store." I answer. "Before we do anything else, we're going to verify your condition." I say, pressing the keyless remote and opening the passenger door for her.

"You really got off on watching them, didn't you?" Jasmine says, as we turn onto the main highway towards the shopping center.

"I'm sorry." I tell her. "I know that wasn't an appropriate reaction."

"You can't help what makes you hard." She says. "I'm just surprised at how turned on you got watching Jimmy and Amber fuck." She says, trying hard to sound like it didn't affect her at all.

"It wasn't all them." I tell her. "You had your body wrapped pretty tightly around me, too." I answer, glancing at her face for a reaction.

"Right!" She says. "The naked couple on the bench had nothing to do with it." She laughs, and I realize it's the first time I've heard her laugh.

"That's progress." I tell her. "That's the first time I've heard you laugh.

"Oh shit!" Jasmine cries. "Stop the car, Mike." "What the matter?" I ask, as I pull over onto the shoulder, wondering what I did.

"We don't we need that drug store anymore." She says sheepishly. "Would you mind, turning your head and closing your eyes for a minute.

"What?" I ask, trying to figure out what she's talking about, as she digs through her purse. "Oh!" I say, as she pulls out a Tampon and I feel stupid for not catching on.

"Just turn your head." She says, unsnapping her jeans. I watch her start pulling her zipper down, before I reluctantly close my eyes and turn my head away.

"I guess this is cause for celebration, huh?" I ask, as I listen to her pull her jeans down and shuffle around on the seat. An unmistakable aroma fills the car.

"Yeah!" She breathes. "What a fucking relief!" She says, as I hear her tear open the wrapper and scoot down in the seat. Less than a minute later I hear her pull her zipper back up.

"You can turn around now." She says, placing her purse back on the floor as I turn back around. I just sit there for a minute, staring at her. She looks embarrassed and relieved at the same time.

"I'm very happy for you, Jasmine." I tell her, touching her cheek with my hand. "Please be more diligent with the pills." I say. "Skipping pills is probably what threw off your period." I explain, sounding more like a big brother than I mean to.

"Don't worry, Mike." She says, smiling. "Not only will I take the pills, but I don't think I'll be fucking anyone anytime soon either." I start the car and pull back out onto the highway. That wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Would you like to go out to dinner one night next week?" I ask, as we pull onto her street.

"You've been sweet, Mike." Jasmine says, touching my arm. "But I don't date white guys." She says matter-of-factly.

"That's kind of racist, isn't it?" I ask, trying to make it sound like a joke.

"Not at all." She says. "It's just practical, Mike." She says, turning towards me. "Once the novelty of being with a black chick wears off, then we have to deal with all the other shit that comes with being an interracial couple. No matter how much it looks like the world has made progress, there are still a lot of people, black and white, who just can't accept it. Relationships are hard enough already without trying to take on the world."

"Jesus! I wasn't asking you to marry me, Jasmine." I say, exasperatedly. "I only asked for a date."

"I know it doesn't seem fair." Jasmine says, sincerely. "But what if I really like you, or fall in love with you? I'm just not willing to take that chance." She says, as we pull up in front of her house. "I'm sorry, Mike. It's just how I feel."

"After all we've been through together?" I ask her jokingly.

"You were great tonight, Mike." Jasmine says, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. "Believe me, I really appreciated you being there. If you were black, I'd be jumping at the chance to go out with you." She says. "Don't worry, it's not your fault you're white." She laughs, getting out of the car.

"Okay, how about friends? We could just go for coffee?" I ask, trying not to sound desperate, as I walk her to her door.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She says, sadly. "It sounds good in theory, but it would just end up being a date." She says, reaching for her door handle.

"Think of me as your gay friend." I say, wondering where the hell I pulled that from, as she bursts out laughing.

"My what?" She asks, staring at me in disbelief.

"You know, in all those romantic comedies, where the girl always has a gay friend that she can confide in without worrying about getting involved with him." I say rapidly before she opens her front door. "Just think of me as your gay friend and have coffee with me tomorrow, okay?" I say, looking at her anxiously. She stares at me for a minute.

"Okay." She laughs. "Call me in the morning." She says, giving me her number. "That's my cell, so just call me when you get up and we'll have coffee." She says, leaning up and lightly brushing her lips across mine. "Thanks for being there for me tonight, Mike." She says, as she steps into her house.

Fuck! What a night! And I thought a high school cheerleader party would be uneventful! Damn! I'm so fucking horny and there is no one to call!

As I lie in bed replaying the evening, my cock throbs as I recall how nice Jasmine felt crushed against me, while I watched Jimmy and Amber fucking on the bench. In my mind I replace Jimmy and Amber with Jasmine and I. Her naked body is perfect and I start stroking my fully erect cock, as I imagine my tongue snaking in and out of her juicy pussy. I picture her as a teenage version of Cyn, with smooth brown thighs and thin black pussy lips surrounded by tightly curled black hair. Unlike Amber, the round curves of her tits don't disappear when she's lying down and I stroke my cock faster when I think about sucking on her black, pencil-thin nipples. When I envision her tight, teenage pussy wrapped around my hard cock, I shoot a long stream of cum onto my stomach. After cleaning up with a tissue, I fall asleep trying to figure pot how I can change her mind about dating white guys.

The next morning I meet Jasmine for coffee at a Starbucks halfway between our houses. She looks incredible in a pair of low-slung red jeans and a white, scoop-neck blouse. We talk about everything except what happened the night before. She tells me all about cheerleading and we laugh at some of the ridiculous things that girls do to get selected for the squad.

"So what did you do to get selected?" I ask, my eyes shifting between her beautiful eyes and her lovely neck. Her skin is smooth as it flows down her chest and curves into captivating brown cleavage at the neckline of her blouse.

"I didn't have to do anything." She says, seriously. "There weren't that many black girls trying out and they wanted some diversity." She says, in that same matter-of-fact tone she used when she told me she doesn't date white guys.

"I doubt that's the only reason you're on the squad." I tell her.

"Doubt all you want, but I think it played a part." She says, shifting her chair closer to mine, and leaning towards me. "Mike, you don't know anything about my world." She says quietly, as I struggle to keep my eyes on her face. Leaning forward like this, most of her left tit is exposed to my view. My cock stiffens as I glimpse the top of her dark brown areola poking out of her black bra.

"Hey! You're gay remember." She whispers. "Stop looking at my tits." Other customers turn their heads, as her laughter fills the room. She holds her blouse against her chest with her hand, as her tits jiggle around from her laughter.

"I'm... I'm so sorry!" I stammer, my face turning crimson, as I laugh with her.

"I'm just teasing you, Mike." She says, laying her hand on my arm, reassuringly. In that moment, she reminds me so much of Cyn, that it's uncanny.

"You are so beautiful." I tell her. "I can't help but look." She shifts uneasily in her chair and takes a sip of her latte. I look at my watch, as I'm trying to think of a way to get the conversation back on neutral territory.

"Hot date?" Jasmine asks, nodding at my watch.

"Yeah, a new boyfriend." I tease and I'm rewarded with more laughter and jiggling tits. "I really enjoyed this, but I have to work this afternoon. Can we do it again? Maybe after school on Monday?" I ask.

"Actually, I could use a ride home after cheerleader practice." She says. "Jimmy used to always drive me home." She adds quietly, as we stand up. We hug and I savor the feeling of her tits against my chest, as she kisses me on the cheek.

"See you Monday, Mike." She smiles. "Four-thirty, okay?"

"I'll be there." I tell her as I head to my car.

I think about Jasmine all through my shift, as I help customers and reshelf books. I hope I can break down her defenses and get her to change her mind about dating me. She is so fucking hot and I seriously enjoy being with her. Well, at least she's seeing me again, that's a start.

I'm waiting by the bleachers Monday afternoon, as the girls run through their cheers. Any one of them could star in a teen wet dream, and you'd get your rocks off. My gaze shifts between Amber and Jasmine for a few minutes, then I focus solely on Jasmine. My cock stirs; as I watch her long brown legs kick up her orange and white pleated skirt, exposing her shapely thighs. Her legs are well toned, and her thigh muscles ripple, as she kicks and jumps her way through the routines. Her cheerleader uniform fits tightly across her chest and she frequently pops her tits forward, as she jerks her elbows back and raises her arms. Glancing around, I realize that Jasmine has the largest tits and the best body on the squad. By the time they finish their last routine, I have a full-fledged hard-on and I have to check my mouth to make sure I'm not drooling.

"Wow!" I say, as Jasmine grabs her gym bag and runs over to meet me. "You guys are great!" I say, taking her bag from her and walking her to my car.

"We need to work on that last cheer." She says. "Did you see how out of sync we were? It was awful!" "I was only watching you." I admit. "I thought you were awesome." I say, opening the door for her and tossing her bag in the backseat.

"You just like girls in skimpy outfits." She says, laughing. Her skirt rides up, exposing most of her dark thigh, as she gets in the car.

"Where to?" I ask, as I settle into my seat. "How about a Frappuccino?" I say, starting the car and backing out of the parking lot.

"Oh God, no!" She says. "I am so sweaty." She's, running her hand up and down her damp legs, and then fanning them with her pleated skirt, raising it up and down, exposing her sexy brown thighs. "I need to go home and take a shower." She says. "Do you mind just taking me home, Mike?" A momentary vision of Jasmine in the shower is all my cock needs to react.

"Not at all." I say, trying to hide my disappointment. "I didn't even think about what a workout that is." I say. Fuck! I just want to lick all the sweat from her shapely thighs and bury my face between them.

I pull my eyes from Jasmine's fully exposed legs to maneuver my car through the parking lot. Near the exit, we pass Jimmy's car and I look over to see if Jasmine noticed Amber in the front seat. She must have, because she's suddenly very quiet. We ride the rest of the way in silence, her head against the window and my eyes admiring her legs.

That night at work, as I'm reshelving stray books, Barbara walks into the store, looking like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine. My shock at seeing her is replaced by a stirring in my groin, as I watch her walk towards me.

"Hi Mike." Barbara says, when she gets within a few feet of me. Her white high-collar blouse is open at the neck, revealing a distracting amount of her light brown tits. She's wearing a form fitting skirt and knee high boots with three-inch heels. "Is there somewhere we can talk?" She asks, looking around the store.

"Sure." I answer, glancing around. It's a weeknight and the store is fairly quiet. I lead her over to a corner by the history section, where two overstuffed chairs face each other. I watch her skirt ride up her beautiful thighs, as we each take a chair.

"I owe you an apology." She says, leaning towards me, so our conversation won't be overheard. Her blouse gapes and my eyes momentarily take in the curves of her breasts, as they disappear into a white lace bra.

"It's fine." I say, forcing myself to look at her face.

"No it's not." She says quietly. "I was rude and I'm sorry." She looks away from me and takes a deep breath before continuing. I glance down at her tits swelling against the confines of her bra, as I try to keep my cock from overreacting.

"You seem like a nice guy, Mike." Barbara says. "But I don't know if you realize what's going on here." She shifts in her seat and looks away again, obviously very nervous about what she's about to reveal.

"Remember that old movie, 'Nine to Five'?" She asks. "The one with Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton."

"Yeah, that's one of my mom's favorite movies. We used to watch it over and over. Wasn't Lily Tomlin in it?" I ask, wondering where this is going.

"Yes, that's right." She smiles. "Remember the scene where they got stoned and sat around fantasizing about what they wanted to do with their boss?" I nod, watching her face. It's amazing how a smile can illuminate the beauty of her features. "Well, that's what it was like when we first found out about our husbands." She says. "We sat around talking about how we would find the right guy and do the same thing they were doing. But it was all fantasy! I never thought we'd actually do it."

"You were like the Jane Fonda character?" I say, remembering more of the movie, even though it has been a few years since I've seen it.

"Right!" She says, smiling her radiant smile again and leaning even closer to me. "Shelly and Cyn are living out the fantasy, but I don't believe two wrongs will make it right." She says, conspiratorially. "I haven't decided how to confront my husband, but for me, this isn't the answer." My eyes keep darting down the front of her blouse, while I struggle to maintain eye contact. The way she's leaning, her blouse and bra are pulling away from her chest and I can see about three-quarters of her light brown tits, including part of her dark areola.

"I understand." I say, uncertain about why she's telling me all this, but captivated by her beauty and sexuality.

"I'm not sure you do, Mike." She says. "We had suspected our husbands for some time. What we didn't know is that they have recently been seeing one particular white parishioner who takes on all three of them at once." My surprise must have shown, because she nodded her head. "Yes sir, apparently every hole was being filled at the same time." She says, sitting back in her chair and crossing her beautiful legs.

"Our fantasy mirrored what they were doing." She explains, responding to the confusion that must be evident on my face. "Our fantasy ended with all three of us taking on one white guy together." She whispers. "That's you and I just thought you should know the plan. After the group sex, the fantasy ends." She stands up to leave. "Please don't tell Cyn or Shelly that I was here." She adds as she turns and walks away.

I just sit there stunned, watching Barbara's ass cheeks ripple inside her tight skirt, as she leaves the store. My cock springs to life at the vision of these three women naked in my bed. I can't quite figure how all three could have me at once. I could fuck one and eat one, but what is the third one doing. I saw a video once where a woman had cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth, but... I'm broken out of my reverie by a page to customer service.

I finish my shift and go home, falling asleep to the image of a threesome with Cyn and Shelly. According to Barbara, it may not be an unrealistic dream. They may follow through with their plan, even without Barbara. Somehow Jasmine shows up in the middle of my dream and then we end up in a threesome with Amber. Everything is getting very confused.

Jasmine and I settle into a regular routine, with me picking her up from cheerleading practice each afternoon. Sometimes we stop at Starbucks, sometimes I take her straight home. We talk and laugh about everything and nothing; she's so easy to be with. I'm getting used to seeing her in her cheerleading outfit and I don't stare at her exposed legs quite as much.

123456...9