All Comments on 'Neglected Black Housewife'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done!

Whew, well done! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW ! ! !

This was a 5+++++. I love when a woman with experience takes on a young lover and shows him what she needs. Actually, he played right into her hands. I cannot wait to see what happens between Barbara and him since he has a fantasy about Haley Berry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this story. Hope you continue this with the other black housewives.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 17 years ago
Another good one!

I love how you describe black women. So sexy! I'd love another chapter where Mike meets Cyn's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This can be the start of something WONDERFUL

You have a great talent. Keep writing. Let us meet the other housewives. You make your stories so exciting. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good Story!

Great Job. I really liked the build up and anticipation. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ha ha ha. Saw that one cumming. Balsam 4 whitey

After all the stories about white women going crazy for big, black cock, the day had to come for the minute man to strike back. Why didnt you just call your story, "Neglected Housewife????" You had to put the black in it, huh?

You can just tell from all the positive comments from white guys that this story is like balsam for the white man's soul.

However, have you noticed something strange. Any and every Black Man/White woman story is acompanied by many racist comments from white guys. But black men never post any negative, racist statements on black woman/white man stories.

I hope that white guys learn something from that.

If I see a black woman with a white man it doesnt bother me at all. But if I walk, just walk, with a white female, the sneers and frowns from white guys just rain on us, even if we are just work mates.

Hopefully, white guys will lose their insecurities and gain some maturity from such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Balsam for whitey?

I'm not sure I agree with the last commentor. There's a difference in this story and a majority of the white woman/black man and that is the lack of the dominance/alpha male angle and no one in this story is being humiliated. There is no supreme race and no race has the license on great sex.

Personally, I enjoy when a story is well written with a sensual undertone that also displays affection between two people. This is a romantic story and it is incredibly well written.

Wrinksnoop17Wrinksnoop17over 17 years ago
Possible Sequel

This Story Is Hot... I love reading stories about young white guys with mature black women... Will there be a sequel to this story? I sure hope there is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whew

That was hot to death. Keep us coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good but...

I was totally with this story until the end which I felt was disappointing. What a shame it wasn't about a woman truly seeking something she couldn't get from within her marriage. Instead it was about a lying, manipulative black woman and her black women friends who were exactly the same. How I long for stories in this genre which feature black women like me and my friends that I can recognise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!!!!

Now even though I have to agree that I didn't like how she manipulated him I still can't wait to read about what happens with her friends.

Now for the person that left the "Balsam 4 Whitey" comment apparently you got lost while searching for a good read that pertains to someone like yourself just navigate back to the bitter black man forum on the left okay,bubbye.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories Samslam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Off the charts

I love interracial stories, but have always skipped the ones with black women, preferring to read about black men and white women while fantasizing on well-hung black men fucking my beautiful blonde wife. But this story is off the charts, one of the very sexiest I've ever read. It prolonged the sex beautifully, while never getting coarse -- not even at the climax. And she is one of the most desirable women in all Literotic. And Mike is a mensch. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fucking incredible

This is by far the best I've read on this site.

alphataalphataabout 17 years ago
Wonderful story - KEEP IT UP!

I really congratulate you on your story, indeed you do have a great of writing! You have managed sensefully to combine more than one thread into a full story and you have added very nice twists and turns. The language was very rich and descriptive, which has added to the experience. 100% for you, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UNBELIEVABLY HOT

Love black women/white men stories. As a black woman I have no personal experience, but that stories makes me want to frequent bookstores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I thought I knew but maybe...

As a black woman who indeed has both pleasured and been pleasured by white men, I thought I knew what they were all about...but maybe I was wrong. This story is incredible...definitely can't wait to read more by you!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Smokin' hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Takes me back.

I'm kind of an old guy now but one of most intense 3 months of my life was in college when a black girl and I were lovers. This story takes me back, but this was also some of the best writing I have seen on this site. The lovemaking part was as hot as I've read. Thank you.

dominic42dominic42almost 17 years ago
wow!!!!!

great story i have always found black women very sexy and have had a few as girlfriends. i was expecting a love affair in the end so i was a little disappointed but still a great story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SUPER HOT!

Most stories have no story line. This one completely satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Magnificent

This was, without doubt, the most deliciously erotic manifestation of literary delight that I have yet had the indulgent pleasure of feasting my eyes upon! Top marks in every category! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good

...and tasty too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Smokin' Hot

I'm really looking forward to reading about Cyn introducing Mike to her friends. But, Mike has to be careful. If he's going to be partying with the ladies on Thursday nights, he'd better not schedule classes for Fridays...we don't want to see his GPA slip, right? Keep up the fantastic writing so I can continue voting 5s on your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

This story deserves to be top-rated. Nothing is lacking, great story, great sex, no stereotypes, and VERY believable.

Keep it up!

theenglishman01theenglishman01over 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!

One of the best stories on this site.

As a lover of black women and older women I thought this story was perfect. The story was sensuous, erotic and most of all the writing was excellent.

I hope you continue with this story, and good luck and best wishes with any future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding Story

An absolutely fantastic read! A nice storyline with a surprise at the end and quite a display of exciting erotic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DAYAM!!!!

now that was without a doubt the best story i've read on this site.big up my man.ur story rocks.loved the whole storyline,plus i even got to learn a few tricks as well.going to make sure i read all your stories cos u definately take this to a different level.KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantasic!

Being a 25 year old black model, I pictured myself as the women in your story. I consider myself a firecracker, but the women in your stories are smoking! Bravo, by for the best story I have read in 15 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot hot

It was hot, I was totally into it, and will be reading it over and over, good work!

Sinthia3000Sinthia3000over 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing! I've never left a comment on a story before, but as a black woman, I had to say that this story was very on point. I was expecting the usual "chocolate fantasy" b.s., but your story was very well written with full characters and you seem to really know what you're doing. I can't wait to read part 2. Good job!

Donchuchu1997Donchuchu1997over 15 years ago
Wow nice story

This story got me jerking off and wishing it was me doing all that fucking.Can't wait to read the next chapter

GoddivaGoddivaalmost 15 years ago
5 STARS

FUCKING AMAZING! great details, build up and enough explicit erotica to make a woman run to the nearest book store in search of a skilled White Boy. Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
*****

Definitely five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Dude, that story was amazing. Let me tell you, I work in a book store where quite a few older, very attractive, women frequent but I've always been worried about cuming on to any of them. Even though i know its fiction, after reading this I may just have to try my hand some time. Also, the grammar, flow, and over all feel of the story were on point all combining to give us a superb erotic story. Well done dude, well done.

P.S. I also came harder reading this story than almost any other :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful on many levels

Just as Mike says sex is about more than the physical act, your story celebrates that. You tell a story, give us characters we care about in situations we can easily imagine. And you even throw in a surprise and the young psycho analyst was on the couch himself!

TRiiCHTRiiCHalmost 14 years ago
AMAZiNG!!!!

i TRULY ENJOYED READiNG THiS STORY!!! WiTH 0UT A D0UBT, iT WAS 0NE 0F THE BEST 0NES i'VE READ S0 FAR 0N HERE! THA PL0T WAS 0RiGiNAL AND EXCiTiNG! NEVER READ ANYTHiNG LiKE iT BEF0RE! THERE'S N0T A L0T 0F G00D iNTERRACiAL ST0RiES 0UT THERE AND AS A iNTERRACiAL W0MAN, i FELT THAT THiS WAS 0NE 0F THE M0ST REALiSTiC 0NES...i GiVE iT 5 STARS!! TRUELY 0NE 0F THE BEST!!!

ttibi9ttibi9almost 14 years ago
????????

very good exciting story,but the leed up(2 and a bit chapters) far too long. 1 chapter should have been enough. Still 5star.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
So hot!

I think that about says it.

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteabout 13 years ago

Your story was very hot!! I need to find a man like that. :)

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Great little tale

But now you've got me thinking about a 'Halle Berry' experience (evil grin)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I read 1st chapter

I read chapter two first. So I have caught up. this is a great fantasy. White man have sex with a beautiful black woman, but now an older beautiful black woman. Just love it. I hope you can keep this going.

mtwritermtwriterover 12 years ago
The perfect fantasy

I've had this same type of fantasy for years. You've put it into words in perfect fashion. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great piece of writing...

Well told,great subject and thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jizzed my fucking pants

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

Best I've ever read! I was so good, the twist at the end could have been left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Really good storyc

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Yes I know.

Wonderful! Delightfull! I love it!!

I have a Black Lover too, she is 65. We have been together for a little over 3 years. I'm 76 and been fucking for over 65years. I was born & raised in Oakland Calif,where we have a very large black population. Not all black women are as good as Cyn, but I never met one that wasn't a good fuck.

I take delight in your tale. It is exotic, believable, well presented. I loved the teasing, & very especially that cute twist at the end. Wonderfull!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a HOT story...WOW!!!! Looking forward to the next two!!!

bbw_boytoybbw_boytoyabout 10 years ago
bbw_boytoy

woow, at first glance seeing it's four pages i wasn't sure i'd read it, but now am soo looking forward to the next neglected housewives adventures....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

This is hotter than almost all of the stories I've read here! Your description of her beautiful body has me so wound-up! I've never been with a black woman, but I was with my landlady who was 20yrs older. She taught me alot. Cyn's character is wrong. All Breasts are not the same and (contrary to some crude remarks I've heard) all Pussies are not the same. All have a different scent and flavor. My landlady's was strong and her juices were thick with long labia and a clit about an inch and a half long. I'm dying and NOW I get the itch to try Black Pussy. Life is a mindfuck. Can't wait to read ch.2.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Sizzling!

Oh my, very sensuous and erotic! The gradual buildup was well paced and really added to the lovers' culmination. Can't wait to read Ch. 2 & 3! Thanks!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a fun, sexy, erotic, and tension filled story

you wrote a story following your own counsel.

most of the interaction proved your point that good sex is more than a physical act. it is anticipation, curiosity, tension, and so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story, loved it

Amazing story, and some incredible love making. I love women and their butts. There is nothing like a big, round and delicious arse. Massaging & Licking her anus was a big turn on for me. I'm so looking forward for such worshipping of a beautiful mature woman. They deserve to be worshipped. Wow!!!!

lambda5555mlambda5555mover 8 years ago
Totally Erotic

Completely and totally Erotic story...I loved it. Good build up and great finish. I would hope that he continues eating his black chocolate girl and meets her friends, but I kinda like the white girl he uses from time to time. She needs to be the one that eventually wins his heart because she is closer to his age and she is already in love with him as one can tell. Maybe he will include her in his black love life and make her part of their play? He would have the best of two worlds. Eventually, the wives will go away, but the white girl will win his heart I hope111

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Bitchin' story !!!

Bitchin' story, I hope the others are this good ( they ought to be ) I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale ( which is way better than any 5 stars ) !!! **

**Budweiser Scale info (str3tchy@yahoo.com) !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stereotypes...

The thing is in the first couple pages, why is she so angry with him and insecure about being a black woman ? And why is she paying for her own lattes? I hate that when it comes to black women, she becomes super masculine and heated in these stories. That's a stereotype. Doesn't fit every black woman yet its constantly replayed. There are feminine black women and they get no shine.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
Just 2 words:

incredibly hot. 5

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Just for fun.

This is a wonderful side of black lives matter. A serious topic in todays society.

I much prefer this aspect of that headline, anything I can do to help just call.

"867 5309 so call me let the good times roll"

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I agree

with the commentator who made the contrast with the typical BMWF story on this site which almost always has the compulsory humiliation of the white male, either individually or generally. Big difference. So the "insecurities" referred to by the previous poster are those exhibited by those who need to humiliate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

Awesome twice!!!!

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 7 years ago
Great writing!

That was one of the best stories that I have ever read! It is amazing what a difference a well-written story makes in driving interest and heightening arousal. I appreciated the authentic dialogue and teasing banter. And when I frustrated, hoping for the sex to begin between them, you put me off longer. But rather than leave my blue balls aching, you introduced the luscious teen, Amber, to relieve me. She was very adventurous and available. I wanted in her pants as much as I did the voluptuous Cyn. And I loved the play on Cynthia's nickname, as in sin, especially when it was revealed that her husband was a minister.

Thanks for all of the slow buildup. Unfortunately, Literotica, like most story sites, is inundated with poorly written stories. And while I know that being an English major isn't a prerequisite for getting a story posted, I too often wish that the site at least had some filtering applied. A weak story and no character development is bad enough, but poor spelling, grammar and continuity issues ("I thought her name was Sherry? ... I thought she was a blonde? ... I thought they were in the kitchen?") are so distracting that I often have to abandon the story. Your story had none of those flaws.

I even enjoyed the realism of Cyn's eagerness to get his fat cock in her while he wanted to prove his value to her by slowly displaying the range of talents that he promised her. And I liked how the story ended with the promise of more hot black pussy from her horny and equally needy friends.

There are so many ways that you can take additional stories in the series, even introducing Amber to the mix as the housewives want a taste of what their husbands have been enjoying, white pussy. Or finding out that Amber has been getting fucked by a stud black husband. And Mike's roommate might be a muscular, but intelligent athlete who Cyn and/or her girlfriends gush over.

I'm looking forward to reading the series, above all else, because it is great writing. You understand and know how to articulate that all-important element that is absent in most stories - seduction. That is the ingredient that heightens arousal in a reader, the expectation of submission, conquest, ball-crushing, pussy-clenching, cum-gushing climax - finally! Thanks!

Lane1671Lane1671almost 7 years ago
Thanks samslam. Great story!

I've read this series several times. What I like most, aside from the lack of errors, is the amount of 'realism', if that makes sense. For instance...Mike appreciates the female form. Even though he was using Amber to relieve tension, he didn't belittle her physical attributes or find them lacking in comparison to Cyn. Doing so shows that attraction is not an either/or situation and that being with a certain body type doesn't mean rejection of others. Also, Amber wasn't an insecure idiot. She knew the type of 'relationship' she and Mike had so did not become hysterical or irrational when it was obvious that he was fantasizing about someone else. Yes, the stories on this site are fiction but they are much more enjoyable if the action makes sense. Thank you.

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinabout 5 years ago
Pow!

This entire piece was explosive. Everything, even the scenes without sex, were sexy as hell. Would like for him to do the same with the other housewives, but want him and Cyn to be regulars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot damn

This was very sensual and I do hope she doesn't share him. I would love more stories with Cyn and Mike. The other housewives should have their own sexcapades with their own men. Different scenarios and experiences. So much to explore. Awesome story. It was most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Oh my god samslam, that was amazing! Great read! I can't wait to read more chapters with Cyn's friends in them!!!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

Wow! Such a rich splurge of sexual action, I loved it! And I like the way your white guy is quite innocent and direct about his attraction to black women, and your black women are quite direct about their power and place in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a Smart and Hot read

loved it, more please!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

That was absolutely amazing, without a doubt one of the hottest stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang!

My ex-husband is younger than me by just three years. I once said I'd never again be with another man younger than me. I'm contemplating that decision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmmmm...

I’m with a Dougla from Trinidad and this story made me hard and wet...I will apply what I’ve read to our next session..CrPv9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Took you goddamn forever to get to the point. Nobody talks like that and the point wasn't worth it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m from Trinidad too omg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow..I hai missed this one.... a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that it was a great story,and he should just stay with her only,,,Like they say the only greener on the other side is grass,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Freaking awesome, nice twist...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/15/2022) This first chapter was three pages of juicy teasing buildup leading to a hot climax for page four and a great introduction to a series. IMO. It seems to be heading towards a Harem story and I do like a good Harem story. But I would also enjoy an ending with Mike and Cyn becoming an exclusive couple. And maybe with a kid or three? I try avoiding placing single chapters on my favorites list so I’m going to hold off until I complete reading the series. Five stars of course.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! Loved this. Getting ready to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Neither black on white nor married women are my cup of tea, but in spite of that

I feel like I must give this a full 5 🌟 stars.

This was well paced & very descriptive. All in all a well done!

Bill S.

TwoStrongTwoStrongalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful black woman and a white guy...nothing hotter! What a great story!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

WOW. Couldn't have imagined a steamier story, and thanks for checking off all the boxes, from neglected woman, playing coy, testing him (only in the sense she needed to know something, as glad she wasn't manipulative), being coquettish yet so intellectually sharp...then to wrap that up with her hair, eyes, body and sexiness? You created the total package and you didn't make Mike sound like just a guy trying to put a notch in his belt. I'll enjoy this series! 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done! I'm a black woman and could not put this down. I cannot wait until I have the time (later on today) to use this story as one of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great,great,story. And I hope he stays only with Cyn.They are good for each other.

robyn46robyn46over 1 year ago

one of the best story I have read!! If all of your stories are as great as this one I will always read your great stories

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

I’ve read a large number of erotic scenes. This is the best of them.

BeachCot84BeachCot84over 1 year ago

As a black woman. I loved this so much, even with the common “flat stomach” attribute that I’m always annoyed with when I read it. :)

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

I'm off to the next chapter.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No complaints. Nice work. Reminded me of me and my fiance

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The best story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i love the look, smell, taste and feel of a sweet black woman....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Having her as a black woman enhanced the story. I wanted to be him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was very good. The writing was great.Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great story! Five stars from me. I'm a white guy that has always fantasied making love to a black woman. One day I hope to meet a Cyn!

analustanalust3 months ago

Terrific story, Wished it were longer. Would like to see some descriptive anal action. Black women are so sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous