All Comments on 'Neighbor Kid'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Other side

I. Loved it awesome storie well written and great plot ;) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Comments

17 favorites and only 1 comment? Come on guys, these authors don't get paid and their only joy is to read about how much you liked their stories.

Before I forget: I loved this hot, well-written story...hope to see you write more for Lit.

Thank you :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

I love the 'Good Neighbor' policy. I was somewhat put off by the expressed (and wise) concern about not pushing M-M to quickly, then ending up with a full-blown (sorry) BJ during the first day of action. Sweety is a real keeper (or, maybe more accurately, a real sharer!)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic, but the bi-sexual content was a bit off putting

Not that I have anything against gay sex, it's just not my kind of kink but I was into how the young stud fucked the mature wife and had given her pleasure.

The story is well written and has a believable storyline.

.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 12 years ago
I want to be the Kid

Oh man. Wish I lived in that neighborhood. Would love to be Rick, or a friend of his so he'd invite me along! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just marvelous!

As a married bisexual male, this was right up my alley. I loved it all. I'm going to Ch. 02 now with a leaking cock. Tastes delicious, I might add. If Ch. 2 is as good as chapter 1, you'll be sending me to orgasm # 3 today.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
awesome!

i loved this story. the passion. the trust. the boundaries being crossed. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Very well-written, very hot. I can't wait to share it with my wife and see what she thinks! ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing. Keep up the great work! I will definitely be checking out your other stories.

slimbi213slimbi213over 7 years ago
Nice!

This story is remarkably similar to an (unfulfilled) experience I've been having with a couple that I know, it definitely strikes a chord! Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Excellent guy/guy

I love when my husband and my lover dp me and then do each other. Very hot xoxoxoxoxo Annette

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
5 stars

great sexy story. very clever.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story with great sex

Hot story with great sex descriptions - wow!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This queer gay shit doesn't belong in LW. Peddle your progressive garbage in gay male where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and to the quy who want to trash the story as queer gay shit you went through the story so you must have like it. Greg a life.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, get an education before you Greg your life on queer gay shit.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Using another man's cum as lube is divine!

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Wow ! Another 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 from you. Your sex scenes are so well written. The excitement and feelings generated during these encounters are overpowering. The regenerative capacity at early adulthood is amazing. A young man’s ability to cum 3 or more times in one session are really true and hot. I often fantasized about sharing my wife with other male friends or her former boyfriends. I would loved to have buried it deep in her pussy doggie style as she blew her college fuck buddy.

Then have her hold his huge warm cumload in her mouth and share a sloppy cum kiss with me. I’d love to spread his thick creamy load over both of our lips and tongue and swap it back and forth between us. I think I could cum without being touched while doing that with my wife. The only thing better would be watching him fuck her senseless then after he pulls out going down on her and licking every drop of thick semen from her dripping snatch. Can you tell I liked this story ? Haha.🤪😝

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ugly and stupid. You have to be gay to enjoy that and that means you're screwed up mentally anyway. Get some help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous