All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 07'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Someone needs to talk with her dad.

Paige could not be that blind to the attraction between her dad and Randi. Maybe Paige needs to let him know its okay on her part as well -- that she wouldn't feel like he was betraying her mother -- and would not have a problem if something develops between him and Randi. (I hope that made sense.)

Nebel815Nebel815almost 10 years ago
Great

Thought you weren't going to write anymore chapters, great chapter can't believe people rush you them having sex, me personally like the slow build up , but it's a great story line so keep up the good work , looking forward to more chapters

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
It did feel rushed

You should have trusted your instinct, and let the tension between Randi and Mr. D develop more slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for being genuine

I want you to be you. Great series. I had a minor episode when I checked today and saw five new chapters. You da-you da best.

FYHBFYHBover 8 years ago
From FYHB:

Never feel forced to write something you and your muse did not want. This is YOURS not ours and we should not pressure the writer, just follow along and enjoy the pleasure of reading and letting our imagination run wild.

Again thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!

So far, after 7 chapters, I have not noticed any spelling or punctuation errors. Not that I am looking but it's unusual and that leaves me free to enjoy the story. Wish I were 38 again!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a sweet story, but I'm sorry that the author felt pressured to take it faster than they wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES