All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 10'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I love this tale. Please keep the chapters coming.

TKU

100dreams100dreamsalmost 10 years ago
Just more please?

Never mind the folks frustrated at the lack of sex, this is a really good story and I can't help but hope it ends well for them. It's sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Title of comment says it all

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Interesting Presentation

This is way too well constructed and with too much continuity to be written in one or two page installments at a time. So you have to have more all ready to go! This last one really left me wanting more. So MORE, please!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
Well edited

What I mean is that your grammar and usage are impeccable. Maybe I'm too picky, but I expect even amateur authors to compose sentences that aren't so garbled that they make my teeth itch. There are some stories that, regardless of their merit, I just can't read.

I'm very happy that yours are not among them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

If a story is well written, has good characters with background and an interesting story line, then I don't need sex in it. I like your story and look every day for the next chapter.

Doubler826Doubler826almost 10 years ago
I love the pace

Please don't apologize for the pacing or lack of sex in the story. The encounter with Randi was literotica at its best; you under estimate your skill. I too am looking forward to future installments. You write well and this is a good theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good story but...

I tend to agree with the comments about spicing it up a bit, at least for this category. one or two chapters light on the sex would be tolerable, but ten chapters with minimal sex should almost have been put in Non-Erotic considering the very nature of this site.

Having said that the story line is good, just not filled in enough for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed.

I've read some very good story's that are so easy to read, and are interesting in the normal sort of way. Then the author jams in some rub and tug material, kind of feels forced and I don't care for forced sex. Keep doing what your doing. If you what to wright sex for sex a different story line would be a good break.

OH this is one ofthe good stories.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 3 years ago

I'm reading through this now and the realisation I've come to is that all the chapters seem to be one 'scene' and I think that's what makes this feel so weak. It's certainly not bad writing but hardly anything happens because it's just one event in each chapter. Now if there was enough 'action' to appease people then I wouldn't see this as a bad thing but it's not written like that, it's a slow burn and I think the author did himself a disservice splitting up the story like this. If he'd just kept some of these 'chapters' together and made each chapter longer and more fulfilling it would have more to make people happy. At least that's my opinion.

Personally, this chapter was nothing special, it was a conversation on the drive back from a restaurant. Maybe it will turn out to be a poignant scene for the story as a whole but the readers are asked to rate each chapter on it's own merits and this has very few.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES