All Comments on 'Neighborhood Milf Ch. 02'

by leanmachine3

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
somewhat sloppy but erotic

So the subtitle "Mrs. Jensen finds out about Chris and Mrs. Jensen" - Was that yours? if so WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My bad

Ya that was suppossed to be "Mrs. Davis finds out about Chris and Mrs. Jensen", sorry about that.

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Edit!

I don't see why you writers take the time to write but won't take the time to proofread your work. VERY distracting when you mix/add/ change names of your characters. The title was the least of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree

yea like during the story he's at Davis' house and Mrs. Jensen is there and then he calls her Mrs. Davis. SO needs a proofreader at least.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Awesome

Don't listen to these nobodies. I

would like to see a third chapter

of this series! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Proofread

Ya, ya, ya. Are you Scandinavian? Or do you mean "yeah." Sounds like it was written by a 14 year old...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
need a 3rd chapter

the more you write the better you will write.

do not stop! this experience needs a third chapter and more.

thank you for the story but kindly continue..........

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
There has to be more

A continuing relationship with both women.

mkalonso417mkalonso417about 11 years ago
just a sudgestion

maybe for your next neighborhood milf, both women try to compete which is better by having a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the hell are 'titts?'

Did you mean tits, as in breasts, boobs, knockers? Learn to spell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spelling!!

Threw is the past tense of throw. Through is when you go through a door. There is a difference, just remember it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story

loved the content. wonderfully written.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Wow

This guy is set for his college careere!

All he needs is for the daughter to find them and think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Only mention this because you make such a big deal about it, hate to break it to you, but seven inches ain't all that Long, about average at best.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
this time it is the breasts doing the talking

"Her big boobs were brushing against the back of my head.

Oh my God! She's giving me a freaken message!"

What did they say?

thanks for the chuckles

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GET AN EDITOR!

"Chris you're here!" exclaimed Mrs. Jensen as she walked into the kitchen. "Thanks so much for coming. I really appreciate it."

Don't you mean Ms. Davis? It's the Davis' daughter he's supposed to be tutoring.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Excitement!

All through the story - he's being treated to MILF's galore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Above Average

for an eighth grader. Get a dictionary. There's a difference between there and their, then and than, message and massage. Commas don't cost much. Use them as needed. Put periods at the end of each sentence. Then start a new sentence with a capital letter. When finished with a chapter, read what you wrote. Make corrections. Then submit.

By the time you're in 12th grade you might be a pretty good writer.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Fuck the grammer assholes. This story rocks!!!

gave it a 5 for pissing off the kindergarten no name assholes !!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Terrific Fuck Story

How many great neighbors can he do and what about the daughter the MILF wanted him to date? Another five star in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Good....

...but Mrs. Davis is definitely not as good a fuck as was Mrs. Janzen! And her easy conquest is now leaving some of the niceties undone. Will he ever get another crack at Mrs. Davis? Or ar least her daughter, who could make an incredible under-aged fuckslut. Thanx, anyway.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
I'm trying to figure out...

...how page 2 got corrections in spelling, but not page 1. "Titts" became "tits" and you went from "messaging" her, to properly "massaging" her. Too bad the same corrections weren't done all the way through.

When Chris arrived at the Davises for the first tutoring session..."'Chris you're here!' exclaimed Mrs. Jensen as she walked into the kitchen." Didn't you mean "Mrs. Davis"?

For those who complain about readers expecting better grammar/spelling/punctuation/syntax: Those errors are like potholes in a road. The more there are, the less the readers are going to enjoy the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please edit and review

I have to agree with dark_storm and other critics. Your plots and story lines are marvelous but the distractions from mistakes are very damaging. Mistakenly saying Mrs. Jensen instead of Mrs. Davis was serious. It was quite possible Mrs. Jensen was visiting the Davis home and for a moment I thought you were setting up a 3some. In the same way, you called the Davis daughter Sherry, then Sarah. Was Chris tutoring two Davis daughters or one? Was this another 3some possibility? Some mistakes can be ignored but others are serious and make the story painful. Spell check isn't enough. It won't detect "through" instead of "threw" or "message" rather than "massage". Your story deserves a better review prior to posting..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
applause!

In the next comment, I criticize your lack of editing, but this comment is pure praise.

Your insertion of Chris's thoughts between the MILF's statements and his responses is genius. It adds humor to the situation and emphasizes his lust for the MILF. You used the technique well in both the 1st chapter with Mrs. Jensen and in chapter 2 with Mrs.Davis. Good work!

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar is needed spell check doesn't do

Too many wrong words ruins the story. Using Ya rather than yeh, then Mrs Jensen rather than Mrs Davis, one wonders whose house this is since the tutoring was to be Mrs Davis home. Threw the mail? instead of through the mail? and use 'then' instead of 'than'. Too many times Ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
‘Ave u ‘Eard

Byrd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too cliche

You need to learn the difference between message and massage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spelling and the wrong word are the most common killers of a good story.

Check the stories of the most popular authors and the first thing they do is acknowledge the help they received from people editing their work.

Check any or all of the New York Times Best Selling Authors and read all the pages up front which nobody bothers to read because they thumb over to the first page of the story. In all that fine print up front, they acknowledge the help of teams of people who are paid to read the rough copies before they become the book. Even with those teams, mistakes sometimes are missed and show up in the final copy.

Don't think for one minute that you don't need help checking for errors in a story that's from 1 page to 12 pages long.

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
Lucky Boy

I know a lot of this is fiction but any teenage boy who can fuck the neighbourhood milf is a very luck boy and I would be happy to be in his shoes

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
Sizzling hot teacher

During his high school days Phillip Lamovie got to fuck his blonde haired big boobed teacher Jan Dennis - one day after school Phil and Jan went to Jan's house where they sat on the sofa pashing off and then they undressed each other and Jan then rubbed her massive tits against Phil's massive thick jet black hairy chest - this was followed by 69 style oral sex and then Jan lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Phil rammed his hard throbbing jet black hairy thick cut teenage cock deep inside her hot wet blonde hairy pussy which was flooded with a lava flow of hot molten steaming cum

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
Hot redhead milf

Shirleen Standfast is becoming quite horny in her middle age - the other week she and Laurie met at an apartment in Dandenong and pashed off intensely and after undressing she and Laurie had wild 69 style oral sex and as Shirleen took in her mouth Laurie's bulging rock hard dark hairy cut cock he licked out her soaking wet red hairy cunt and clit - Laurie the lied on his back and Shirleen lowered herself on to his hard cock until his 7 inches of thick cut meat was impaled deep inside her wild horny pussy which was flooded with cum causing her to have multiple orgasms

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
The lovely Debbie

Some weeks ago Debbie Searle went looking for adventure and met online a guy called Damian Eagle they had coffee together and then went to a house in Brighton where they pashed off - after intense pashing off they undressed and Damian lied on his stomach as Debbie drenched his massive jet black hairy back with baby oil and then dragged her giant oiled up boobs against his slippery furry back and then he turned over and she poured oil on to his jet black hairy chest and then rubbed her boobs against his chest - this was followed by 69 style oral sex and then Debbie lowered herself on to his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black hairy thick cut cock which was buried deep inside her hot wet blonde hairy pussy and shot cum causing her to have mind blowing orgasms

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
Maz & Mark show

A few weeks ago Marilyn Bourazikas went to a pick up joint in the city hoping to score big time and she was chattered up by a guy called Mark Dale who was of average build with short dark hair and they enjoyed a few drinks together and then went to Maz's house where they had more drinks - whilst seated on a sofa they pashed off and undressed and Maz rubbed her massive pale tits against Mark's awesome jet black hairy chest which was followed by heavy 69 style oral sex and then Maz lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Mark fucked her senseless by ramming his bulging hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her hot wet hairy Greek cunt which was flooded in hot steaming cum

laurieklauriekabout 5 years ago
Hot boy Rod

In the early 1980's I saw football matches at Princes Park Caulfield and would after the game go in the change rooms and I recall one of the players Rod Morrison who looked fucking hot in the buff - I remember Rod had dark wavy hair as well as a mouth watering jet black hairy thick uncut cock and a muscly chest smothered in tight ringlets of thick jet black hair

laurieklauriekalmost 5 years ago
Naughty schoolby

When in his final year of high school John Searle had a steamy relationship with his girlfriend Leora and he would even wag school to see her - they would pash off intensely and then would do a hot 69er and as John licked out her hot wet jet black hairy pussy she would suck his rock hard blonde hairy thick cut cock - after this she would get down in doggy position and John would slam his 7 inches of thick cut meat right up her soaking wet hairy cunt shooting rivers of hot steaming cum

hi50pilothi50pilotover 4 years ago
Proofread please!

When you’re rubbing another person’s body you are massaging them, not messaging them. Get it right!!! Edit your stories as it’s a serious distraction when the word usage is incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey, I saw that!

You spelled 'massage' right just once in this chapter. 'Kay, the others were still wrong, but this is a big step. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so horny

Margaret Lerman is so hot

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

have read various comments to this story and many are a waste of time and not very helpful ,,or complimentary,,some are downright nasty,,,the stories are free,,doesnt cost anything!! dont like them,,dont read them, move on i say,,the only reward the author receives is possibly a little praise or pat on the back,,,,the author has the prerogative of shutting off comments and mayb e they should,,but that denies any possibility of constructive and legitimate critcisms...i wouldnt put up with this shit,,if i were you i would move to another more friendly site to write your stories,, i enjoyed it for what it is,, well written. well paced,, erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry discobob

You're wrong. It's not well written. The story itself is good but so full of mistakes that I for one am going to read something else. And the criticisms are constructive if the juvenile writers would heed them and learn from them. This 'writer' apparently couldn't take it as there have been no more submissions in a long while after he did his 5 part series of so called stories. I hardly think 2 pagers are a story. This 'writer' couldn't even keep his characters straight, confusing Mrs. Davis with Mrs. Jensen, calling Sherrie Sarah, and though c cups are nice they're hardly gigantic or massive. And how did Mrs. Davis' bob haircut suddenly become long enough to be put in a ponytail? A good writer proofreads and if it were a long story that is difficult to do as you begin to "see" what you think you wrote instead of what is actually written, but such short 2 pagers should be able to be proofed by the 'writer' or better a competent editor. Which is sorely needed.

Anony Mous

damianedamianeover 3 years ago
The daring Ginette

Ginette Searle a few weeks ago visited a bar in Richmond and was chattered up by hot looking red bearded guy Billy who shouted her plenty of drinks and they then went to a nearby house where they drank wine and pashed off and then Billy lied on his back with his rock hard 9 inch long red hairy thick uncut cock pointing north & Ginette then lowered herself on to the bulging blood filled beef pole until it was fully inside her soaking wet dark hairy cunt which was flooded with a fast flowing river of steaming hot cock cream

damianedamianeover 3 years ago
When Robin met Luke

Robin Gardner hit pay dirt when she went to a pick up joint and was chattered up by a hot looking guy Luke who had short spiky heavily gelled jet black hair & 5 day jet black stubble & after a few drinks they went to Robin's house where they drank wine & kissed and then Robin ripped off Luke's shirt & rubbed her big pale boobs against his lovely thick jet black hairy chest - this was followed by steamy 69 style oral sex & then Robin lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Luke rammed his hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her soaking wet hairy cunt flooding it with a massive lava flow of molten bubbling cum

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Your stories are hot but your spelling is pretty poor. Try a bit of spell checking before you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the ending... going back for a kiss, priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too many young guys like this moron live in a dream world.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Wow, it's so easy to spew so much nastiness and hate when you're anonymous. So funny, I bet it makes you all feel really brave and superior when you comment. Maybe he stopped submitting because he became sick of reading so much hate from so many self-absorbed dilettantes and maybe created a new account. So what, his spelling is off. This a nice fantasy read. If you really are an English professor or have any real writing creds you should set up your own account and instruct properly so that these amateur writers (who are bravely putting their narratives out there to be judged) may improve. Who is being juvenile??? It's definitely not the amateur writer.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This is a very good story, and getting better! First he gets to pork the gorgeous Mrs. Janzen, and now gets to do the luscious and horny Mrs. Davis. When I reviewed what turned out to be Ch 1 of the story, I didn't know there was a Ch 2, and now I know there is at least a Ch 3, and there is so much more story to tell! First, our young hero has to get back to servicing the hot Mrs. Janzen, and developing some more technique to go along with his attractiveness to "older" women! And then he has to find out just how kinky Mrs. Davis can be -- I see her opening the door for him at their next tryst, but instead of her "over the top" sexy wearing apparel, she is wearing one of the "sweet little girl" outfits that her daughter sports, and she can's wear a bra under it, but she has squeezed herself into a pair of her daughter's tiny "little-Girl" bikini panties, and she can hardly wait to get him to take them off her hot pussy using only his teeth and mouth! What a great learning experience that will be for him! And he still needs to screw the big busted teacher who appeared in the exercise room at the start of Ch 1. And for that matter how many more attractive teachers must there be that he has lusted over, now free of any more school to follow their fantasies? And how many more gorgeous and sex-starved lady friends does his mother have that need servicing? This story could go a long way down the road from here -- but Thanx for the Very nice Read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mrs. Jensen finds out about Chris and Mrs. Jensen." So, is she suffering from a split-personality disorder, or does this typo-plagued author not really know the difference between 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Love story Two MILFS that aren’t getting enough loving. 5 stars They haven’t been getting there Pussy licked Enough. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW First Mrs Jensen then Mrs Davis they both came while he ate there Pussy. Looks like he should turn into quite the young Stud. Great story Five Stars RW

damianedamianeover 2 years ago

It is good to be back on Literotica and I just love the horny stories - last week Phil Harnett and his partner Rhonda had a steamy session in the cot and after wild 69 style oral sex Rhonda lied on her back with her legs spread wide open & Phil roughly drilled his 8 inch long jet black hairy thick cut cock deep inside her soaking wet blonde hairy cunt which was filled with a lava flow of molten bubbling cum

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Good works. Only little thing is names kept getting mixed up and body types were confused. Davis supposed have smaller tits than Jensen and bigger ass.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

You said C boobs but now they are giant and massive. Come on now. Don’t change your story up after descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT LOVE STORY FIVE STARS MRS DAVIS IS ONE HOT FUCKING CUNT LOOKS LIKE SHE SCHOULD HAVE HER PUSSY ATE A COUPLE TIMES A DAY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrs. Johnson is a hot MILF. Sarah my wife. Yes that's what I heard while we were having a get together with several friends. I heard that from a group of high-school football players. Some of them were friends of our older two daughters. So I turned on my phone and video. The player that was dating our daughter Dillon spoke up and said that might be true but it's very disrespectful and told the boys making comments to grow up. Two of Bob and Jim the ones making comments started in making comments about him being in love with our daughter. He admitted that he was and he wouldn't put up with their comments and he walked away. He walked over to our daughter and put his arm around her. I learned later that he had said he loved her. The two running their mouths were hanging around Sarah. Both at one time or another put their arm around her. His arm wasn't around her for very long and she turned out of it and walked away. I gradually got to her and asked what that was about? She said I think the boy is dealing with hormones. I said come with me. In private I played the recording. She was surprised and asked what she should do? That is up to you I said you know my thoughts. Yes I do love so if I get the chance I will set him straight. Later I overheard Dillon calling the Bob and Jim stupid idiots. Then again later I seen Bob walk up to Sarah. He didn't get a chance to touch her and he turned and walked away. Hopefully that will be the end of that. Two weeks later Sarah and I were meeting up for a nice meal at a restaurant. I was in traffic and I seen Sarah pulling into the restaurant. I also seen Jim pulling in. I pulled in and parked quickly and got out headed her direction. Jim was at her door and was trying to talk to her and she was setting inside with her doors locked. I text her saying I was right here and she was safe and to roll her window down just enough to talk and turn on her phone and video I would do the same. He started talking telling her how hot she was and how bad he wanted her and so on.I let it go long enough to get what I thought was enough as she had told him she was not interested and him continuing. I spoke up is there a problem here Jim. That scared him and he said no sir. I was just talking to Mrs Johnson I've got to go. That seemed to end that. We had a lovely night. The boy's seemed to get the message. Two years later our daughter Jessica and Dillon married and now have 2 little children.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I obviously grew up in the wrong neighborhood, lol.

Two MILFs and more to cum?? Great story, well thought out and written with plenty of hot sex. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

laurieklauriekover 1 year ago

Eli May has been on a rollercoaster these past few weeks and the other night his slutty friend bent over and spread her cheeks & Eli rammed his hard throbbing 8 inch long dark red hairy thick cut cock deep inside her turd filled arse

BjMcReddyBjMcReddyover 1 year ago

Good story that could be great if the author knew how to write. Spelling errors, confused body types, etc. These flaring errors distract the reader. I do like how it seems a sophomore wrote it as the point of view is from a horny 18yo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five Stars She sure likes her Pussy Ate RW

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh MILFs how they love that young hard cock. Another great chapter which I enjoyed immensely. I definitely look forward to reading more of Chris' adventures. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chris is a lucky boy being able to fuck a hot milf

Shane Herft lied on his back with his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock pointing north and Shirleen lowered herself on the bulging blood filled beef pole until it was fully inside her soaking wet red hairy cunt which was flooded by a massive lava flow of steaming hot teenage cock cream

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The other night Marilyn and Mark had a steamy session in the cot. They engaged in intense kissing and then Maz rolled back Mark's foreskin and took in her mouth Mark's beautiful hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock which shot hot sticky cum right down her hungry throat

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another hot tale of a cheating slut.

Bill S.

wendy553wendy55312 months ago

LoL I am a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So this time you said threw when you meant through! Also very confusing when he goes to Mrs. Davis' house and is greeted by Mrs. Jensen. Are they going to double team him? No, you just put the wrong name in. All these errors detract from what is otherwise a fairly hot story. Can't you edit yourself?

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Even hotter than chapter 1. Can't wait to read the next one. If I can hold out long enough....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eli's hard throbbing 8 inch long very hairy thick cut cock was crushed between his partner's moist warm vaginal walls

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

So, the youngster is becoming the local stud! I'd love to have been that young stallion in a pasture full of Cougar fillies! I'm sure there's more to this series.

64169641697 months ago

As others have said, different people in different houses, different hair. Sort that and it’s all good

laurieklauriek4 months ago

Isaac Quaynor threw his girlfriend on to the bed and then rammed his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black Afro hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her soaking wet blonde hairy cunt which was flooded by a massive lava flow of molten bubbling West African cum

laurieklauriek4 months ago

Robbie Javor lied on his back with his hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick cut teenage cock pointing north and Sue Callaghan lowered herself on to the bulging blood filled beef pole until it was fully inside her soaking wet blonde hairy cunt which was flooded by a raging river of steaming hot teenage cock cream

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

WTF is with the comments here???!!! Comments on other stories?????

Still...this was a 3-star chapter...continues with the infantile writing skills and flagrant errors/NO attempt to correct/proofread anything...BOO!!!!!

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 2 months ago

Maybe a better title would be Neighborhood Stud! Good premise, keep going.

mcitylinemcitylineabout 1 month ago

I was married to a black woman and have had sex with white women too. What does "Damn she shakes that ass like a black woman!" mean. A beautiful ass moving well has no color assigned to it. I think it was just a dumb comment.

laurieklauriekabout 1 month ago

Jesinta rolled back Buddy's foreskin and took in her mouth his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black hairy thick uncut cock. Buddy then sprayed his hot sticky cum on to Jesinta's boobs and she then took some of the cum and smeared it across his thick sexy beard and the cum dribbled on to his lovely hairy chest

laurieklauriekabout 1 month ago

I want to squirt cum all over Eli's bald head stubbled face and hairy chest

ActuallyFakeBananaActuallyFakeBanana10 days ago

Proofread your stories. You mixed up Mrs Jensen and Mrs Davis like 9 times. You even did it in the description right below the title.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Absolute drivel. Could've been written by AI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous