Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

I felt her hands reach up my dress and she tugged on my panties. I raised my hips to make it easier for her to pull them down and she murmured, "I just want a glimpse of paradise, Claire. I've fantasized about looking at you for years." My panties were a thing of the past and I felt her raise my skirt to my hips and as she spread my legs I felt cool air on a place where I was feeling very, very warm.

"You can look at me, darling," I sighed and opened my eyes to watch her face as she studied my pussy, "You can do whatever you like to me. You've made me helpless, you see." I could only interpret the look on her face as worship as she stared at my groin. Then, with a sigh, she pulled my dress back down over my legs, stood, and sat back down beside me on the couch. She reached for her glass, finished her drink and set the glass back down. I sat up and stretched then felt myself blushing as I asked her, "You didn't like what you saw, Holly?"

She gave me an honest smile, "You know better than that, Claire, you are as beautiful there as you are everywhere else. I just really want to be your friend and go places with you and spend time with you. Hell yes, I want to have sex with you, too, but that will be up to you if it ever happens." Her dark eyes gave me a smoldering look, "I wanted you to know that I could seduce you, but I also wanted you to know that I do have a sense of honor, and that maybe I have a little character." She added with a grin, "I'm mostly a sex bunny, but not entirely."

I sighed, sat up and crossed my legs. "Holly you just made a major error. You never, ever seduce somebody to the point where they give in, and then walk away. With most girls you will never, ever get that close again. They feel insulted that you can resist them; they resent you for your little power trip; and they will wonder what you found about them that revolted you so much that you lost your passion."

She paled and a look of panic settled on her face, "But I didn't mean..."

I held up my hand, "I know that you meant what you said, but think about it. Alyssa said she asked if she could go down on you when you were just twelve, and that you didn't let her until you were fourteen. How would you have felt right after you finally gave in if she had changed her mind and something about not wanting to betray your friendship?"

Her mouth was wide open and I could see tears starting to well in her eyes, "Oh Claire, I would have been devastated!" Somehow she choked back the tears without spilling a drop, and then she said, "I'm so sorry, is there anyway I could make it up to you?"

She was still looking so concerned that I wanted to reassure her again. But then I realized she really had killed the mood. I was feeling so great a few minutes ago, and all my inhibitions were dead, and now they were all creeping back. "I don't know, dear," I answered honestly, "I've totally lost the mood. Why don't we talk a bit more about sex? You seem comfortable with the subject, and I'm curious about a couple of things. Like, why did you say that you liked Danny because he wanted to um, have anal sex with you?"

She gave a reluctant little smile, "Oh, I like to have my bottom played with, and he had kind of a small penis, so it didn't hurt so much, and sometimes it felt really good to have him in my ass. Alyssa would sometimes let him, but not very often. She loves bottom play as much as I do, but I don't think she loosens up fast enough. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Claire?"

"No," I answered, "Bart never asked, it would not have occurred to me to offer. In fact when Alyssa licked me there, well, at first I didn't like it. And even when it was starting to feel kind of nice, I was much more interested at the moment in her playing with my clit because I was really ready for an orgasm."

"Mmm," said Holly dreamily, "I bet I could give you a licking that would leave you wanting more, but you're right, that's a foreplay thing, not so much for getting down to business. Ask me another question. This is fun, and I love talking with you about this stuff!"

"Okay, you said something about you and me and Paula. Yes, Alyssa did ask me to consider seducing her mother, but I'm not sure about how. Have you tried - has Alyssa asked you to do it, too?" I was really curious about this because I could actually feel an attraction to Paula that didn't seem to bother my inhibitions very much at all for some mysterious reason.

"Oh, I do think she is a very sexy lady, and yes, Alyssa asked me to, but I don't think I could bring myself to try and seduce her." Holly scratched her head and looked distracted as if looking for words, "See Alyssa and I, we've been friends since around six when we met in first grade, and what with living in the same neighborhood, I mean our mothers are kind of like both our mothers, you know? I'm pretty sure she thinks of me as a kind of second daughter, too. Now if she'd already had sex with another woman and was used to the idea, then I'm pretty sure I could jump her bones, and I think she'd enjoy it."

I smiled, "So you are as eager to see me seduce Paula as Alyssa is, only her motives are pure, and yours is evil!"

Holly barked a laugh, "Yeah I guess that's about right. I walked in on her in the bathroom one evening just as she was stepping out of the shower. I was fifteen and had been having girl sex for a year at the time. I just stood there, shocked and saying I'm sorry over and over while looking all over her body. She made no attempt to cover up at all, she just smiled and said it was a natural mistake and nothing to worry about, that there was nothing wrong with my seeing her naked. But she was sure wrong about that, because I wanted to have sex with her then and there. I don't masturbate about her as often as I do about you, but I have done it hundreds of times over the last few years."

"I've never been a mother," I said slowly, "But in my experience most mothers know a lot more about their daughters, and their friends than the daughters and friends suspect."

"You can't mean what you're saying," Holly looked a little shocked, "That she knew I was lusting for her and didn't mind?"

"Why not?" I shrugged, "You lust for me, and I don't mind."

"Yes but you lust for me, too, so that's not the same," concluded Holly, with a little doubt in her voice, "Isn't it?"

"Not really," I said, "Don't you know people that are attracted to you who you have no intention of getting together with - like Danny for instance?" And I pointed out, "I bet you don't mind that Danny still wants you."

Holly looked amazed for a moment, "Okay so it doesn't really make a difference does it?"

"It might," I giggled, "She might not be so shocked if you made a pass at her as you would think, and she might not resist you at all. Who knows?"

Holly shook her head, "Oh no, I still couldn't. It would be too big a risk. I'll think about what you said though."

"You know," I said idly, "I think I might not mind now if you still want to take your clothes off, and sit around naked."

A slow smile spread on her face, "Thanks! I'd like that!" She pulled her dark blue tee-shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor, and paused to watch me look at her chest. Her breasts were firm and full with large brown nipples and aureoles the size of a silver dollar. Her tan was perfect and even so, unlike me, she didn't have any bikini marks.

"They're quite lovely, Holly, but take off your shorts and your shoes, too." I was starting to feel a stirring in my loins and didn't plan to fight it if I could help it. Mainly I just wanted to see her in the nude and she had offered, but I knew if I touched her I had better plan on going all the way. It would be cruel to tease and I don't like to be cruel.

It was the work of an instant to kick off her flip-flops, but as soon as she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her green terrycloth shorts (shorts that were way too brief to hide panties), she paused, "Should I slip these off facing you, away, or sideways?"

I had to grin at that, "How sweet of you to offer! Tell you what, come stand right in front of me, turn away and pull them down."

I wondered if I should have added 'slowly' but saw immediately I had no need; the girl's sexual instincts were very sharp. Standing so close in front of me that her heels were touching my toes she pulled her shorts down an inch or two on the left, then shifted her balance and pulled them down an inch or so on the right. She kept it slow all the way down, showing remarkable strength and balance until she was doubled over in front of me and as bare as the day she was born. She had beautiful, muscular calves, firm, tapered thighs and wide hips with a beautiful and large, firm, shapely bottom.

After slipping her shorts over her feet, she straightened and put her own hands on her ass cheeks and as she massaged them, spreading and shutting her crevice rhythmically, she offered, "I think it's one of my best features, Mrs. Madison."

I was admiring her lovely bottom with rising interest as I muttered absently; "I thought we decided to call each other by our first names, Holly?"

"Oh yes, Claire, but in my fantasies when you are seducing me, I call you Mrs. Madison, because I'm kind of innocent and you're kind of bossy and maybe even a little crude."

Oh yeah, we were getting ready to go all the way, all right, I decided. I moved her hands away back to her sides and put my hands on her bottom, continuing her opening and shutting motion and enjoying her little light brown pucker winking at me between her tanned cheeks. I say her cheeks were tanned and they were, but in the crevice it softened to milky white, especially around her asshole. "So what happens next, Holly? Or should I call you my little slut?"

She sighed in a very sensual way, "Your choice, but both are very nice, and a little variety of dirty words would be nice, too. Well, next you look me over as long as you want to, and touch me in places and you kind of boss me around. Then we go over to a hallway, and you say, 'Pretend I'm a sailor and you're the cheap whore who's going to give me a blowjob.' Then you lean back against the wall an pull up your dress, or pull down your pants, what ever you are wearing, then I get to work."

I gave her a warm kiss on each cheek and softly said, "I'm not big on the swearing, but I'll try," then after a slow lick down her crevice which I only withdrew within an inch of her pucker, I added, "But your fantasy sounds very nice and is about to come true. What do you think of that, you little slut? You do want to be my little whore don't you?"

For an answer she just let out a low moan followed by a hissed, "Oh yes, Mrs. Madison." I used one hand to spread her cheeks right over her asshole, and put the tip of my forefinger softly but firmly on her little pucker then moved it in little circles. She moaned again, bending slightly forward and spreading her feet a little. Then I spread her cheeks again with both hands and licked her lightly across her little asshole and around it, back across and continuing like that for a minute until I got another low moan.

"Put your hands on the coffee table and bend over enough for me to get a good rear view of your pretty little cunt, sweetheart!" She did so and even spread her legs a little more. The view was no less than spectacular. Her inner lips were dark brown along the tops of the ridges, but inside she was all incandescent pink, a pink that nearly glowed and was wet enough to be shiny. I stuck my tongue in her vagina and her lubrication juice slid down and coated my tongue. I lapped in her vagina until I had enough to swallow. It was like oily water with a hint of sugar. "Oh, your nasty little pussy is so sweet, you little cunt lover! Um, by the way, would you like me to lick you to climax, now? I think I'd like to?"

"Oh, no please, Claire, not in this fantasy. After I make you come in my mouth in the hall, you tell me I can fuck you, and that's where I come." She lowered her head upside-down to look at me between her legs. "I'm kind of close right now, but if you just want to drink a little more pussy juice that would be okay, just don't touch my clit, or I'll explode! Uh, better not tongue my ass any more, either." And I felt a tremble go through her legs. I gave her a cheerful smile, and actually did lick her vagina some more - I was enjoying it. But she didn't want to come yet, so that was that, and it was her fantasy.

I rose from the couch and took her by the hand. As we walked toward the hall I asked, "So what does this woman vet look like?" I wanted to touch Holly's lovely breasts, but I was afraid to if she was that close to coming and if her fluid flow was any indication, she was pretty close.

"She's from Costa Rica," Holly said, "So she has light brown skin, dark hair and eyes, and she is very hairy between her legs. She has a nice but ordinary face, and she has a nice big ass like mine. She longs for sex with women, and that's why she left her country - everyone knows everyone there. She's shy, so I'm the only girl she's fucking, but I know she'd love to fuck you, too. Oh, and she's a squirter like Alyssa only much more so, and she's into water sports - a lot. I'm learning to like that too."

I chuckled and wondered how Holly could ever find the time for water skiing. When we reached the middle of the hall, I raised my face slightly as if to let her kiss me, and when her lips got close, I said, "You haven't earned a kiss yet, slut, now get on your knees, and give me a blowjob you little whore. If you make me come really good, maybe I'll let you fuck me. And maybe I'll let you kiss me then when your face smells enough like my cunt. Now get down and do a good job." I sounded stupid to myself because I never talk that way, but Holly certainly seemed gratified as she sank to her knees looking up at me almost worshipfully.

I pulled up my dress and leaned back against the wall, my legs spread pretty wide with my feet out nearly a foot from the wall. I even had a pretty good view! Gazing with loving eyes right into my orange/gold bush she murmured, "Oh yes, maam; I promise to do a good job, Mrs. Madison." Holly cocked her head back and took most of my pussy into her mouth and opened it with her tongue. I was in heaven. The girl really knew what she was doing. She was using her fingers expertly, too, with two fingers massaging my g-spot and a third from her other hand occasionally slipping up my vagina for more juice to moisten my asshole while she rubbed it in little circles.

I pulled my dress on up and over my head and cast it aside, so that I could run my hands over my breasts and pluck at my nipples while enjoying the brunette teenager's expert clit licking, pussy and ass massage. I came as hard as I did for Alyssa because I was also kind of getting into the 'sailor' role and was just allowing myself to be worshiped, and right at the peak of my orgasm right when the only direction to go was back down, Holly eased a pussy slippery finger up my ass all the way, pushing upward so that I felt like I was impaled on her finger and my orgasm was rotating gently on air. My orgasm took off even higher then, and went on and on sloshing around inside me like an ocean of foam.

My legs felt like water and I sank slowly to the floor where Holly rolled me over on to my back and settled on top of me, passionately kissing and licking into my mouth, her whole face wet with my pussy juice. Then suddenly she was kissing and sucking on my nipples while her hips were pumping hard against my thigh. "I was going to oil my leg for you," I said weakly. I was enjoying her erotic attention to my breasts and I quite liked feeling her pussy rubbing against my thing, not to mention the way her other thigh was massaging my pussy, in a way so nice that I wondered if I had enough energy in me to come again.

"Don't need oil," groaned Holly, "I'm so wet!" and saying that she started to come. I wasn't quite there yet, but I had the presence of mind to suck on my middle finger and twist around and down enough to pop it up her ass in the middle of her orgasm, "Oh, Mrs. Madison!" She screamed. She came and came her hips riding up my leg to my hip until her tits were swaying over mine, her nipples brushing my breasts. "Oh! Oh!" she grunted, her eyes squeezed tight shut and her teeth bared in a snarl of ecstasy. I kept my whole finger up her tight, hot asshole, until she eased it out using her sphincter muscles, her hips slowing to random little twitches, and her face relaxing.

Her eyes opened, and she breathed, "Thank you, Claire, for making that fantasy so real!" Then we just lay there awhile, enjoying the feel of our naked bodies pressed together. Occasionally we kissed and whispered little endearments, but mostly we just held each other and snuggled. I wasn't too worried about getting sexually excited again. For one thing, I was worn out, and for another, I was too relaxed to get excited about anything. I thought. Then the phone rang. Holly looked surprised and then rolled off of me and started helping me up. "Come on!" She said urgently, "That's Paula and you have to get that?"

I was confused as she led me by the hand to the phone, "Don't worry," Holly urged again, "Just say seven o'clock will be fine!"

I picked up the phone as she handed it to me, "Hello?"

"Hi Claire, it's Paula, from next door? Listen, I'm sorry to disturb you on your birthday, but I thought it would be nice if I could have you over for dinner tonight, so you wouldn't have to cook for yourself. Please just say you'll come."

"Well, okay, Paula. I guess that would be lovely." After a nudge from Holly, I added, "Would seven be about right?"

"That's funny, I was just going to suggest seven," I heard Paula chuckle, "Are you psychic or something?"

"Not really," I found myself grinning, "But you might say I have a spirit guide."

I thought Paula had a pleasant laugh and then she said, "If your spirit guide is a brunette, you should know I have a blond one." In the background, I could hear Alyssa hissing, "Mother!"

I laughed too, "You know? I'm looking forward to this. See you later, Paula."

After I hung up the phone, I turned to Holly with my arms crossed under my breasts, trying to look stern, I said, "Okay, explain."

Holly winced, "It was mainly Alyssa's idea. She tells me her plans and I sometimes suggest an alternative, or offer a solution - that sort of thing. She, and I will admit I agreed with this part, didn't want to distract you from the moment with anticipation of future events, so like for example, she didn't tell you I was coming over until it was nearly time for her to leave. It was the same with her mom calling. And I guess that's it."

"Didn't it ever occur to you that making love with two teenage girls in one day might be a little exhausting? And now you want me to add a woman my age?" I wasn't really mad but I was feeling a little put upon over the fact that I doubted my nervous system could take another orgasm - my head might explode or something.

Holly snickered, "You're a lot stronger than you think." Then she spread her hands, "Besides, you don't have to seduce Paula tonight. You're just going over there for dinner, right? As for why we loaded up your day? It's your birthday, silly! These are your presents. Now, just in case you need it for whatever purposes, there's something you should know. Paula has been told that Alyssa will be spending the night at my house tonight. However, at eight-thirty, Alyssa and I will sneak into her bedroom through the window. We're going to be making love in there, and we will leave the door open an inch or two. Around 9:30 we'll sneak back out the window to spend the rest of the night at my house for real."

I was puzzled, and I sat down on the couch and regarded Holly who was standing in front of me, still naked of course, as was I. "and why would I need you to do such a thing?"

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers