Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

"Okay," Holly slid to the floor cross-legged at my feet and began to stroke my legs, "Suppose you need to out Alyssa and me to her mom - you know, tell her we're lovers, you know to introduce her to the idea of girl-girl sex. It might be really sexy to take her down the hall quiet-like and peep at us through the bedroom door. Alyssa has this huge mirror on the wall behind her dressing table just opposite the bed. It is a really big, expensive, good-quality mirror; she worked for two summers for the money to buy it. You'll get a great view of us getting it on!"

"Alyssa told Paula, that she'd be at your house!" I shook my head and tried not to be distracted by Holly's hands on my legs, "How am I supposed to explain to Paula how I knew you were there having sex in Alyssa's bedroom?"

Holly giggled, "Oh that's the beautiful part. You tell her we told you because Alyssa wants her mom to know how she feels about me. Tell her we know the two of you are watching us, and that we are actually perverted enough to hope the two of you are enjoying the show. And you know, of course, we are that perverted, especially if it in anyway helps to get Paula out of her bedroom and crying at night." Holly kissed my knee, "I've such a fetish for your freckled legs, Claire! May I fuck one of your feet?"

"No dear, perhaps some other time," I said distractedly, then added, "Why Holly? Are you feeling the need for another orgasm?"

She rested her chin on my knee and looked up at me with her big brown eyes, "I'm sorry, Claire, but I did warn you about my appetites. And you of all people turn me on so much by my just being around you. So yes please, I would really enjoy another orgasm."

I smiled at her, "Then come on up here and sit in my lap." Holly eagerly scrambled up and sat on me sideways with her right arm around my neck. I put my left arm around her back to support her and used my right hand to heft and fondle her large breasts. Since she was a little taller than me, her breasts were right at my face level when she was sitting on my lap. So I began to suck on her nipples while my right hand drifted down her sun-browned belly and then I ran my fingertips through her wiry, dark pubic hair. Holly moaned and shifted her weight and spread her thighs a little wider to give me better access to her nether lips.

I tipped back my head and whispered, "Suck my tongue." Her mouth lowered over mine and I opened my mouth wide and I thrust my tongue up into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue while I used my fingers to dip into her honeypot and then lubricate her hood and little clit peeking out. Holly was going down on my tongue like it was a little penis, which is what I wanted her to do, and she was moaning at what my fingers were doing in her lap. "Okay," I whispered, "Let me suck your tongue." Holly lowered her tongue to my eager lips and she moved her head up and down letting me give her tongue a blowjob. I was really surprised at how long her tongue was. I shivered.

"What was that for?" Holly whispered, her voice strained with stress from what my hand was still doing between her legs.

"You're tongue is so long, darling, I was just thinking how wonderful it would feel fucking in my bottom."

"Oh, Claire!" Her face screwed up, no longer able to spare any concentration for kissing. Maybe it was the image of slipping her tongue up my butt, but whatever, she was coming now, and her flowing pussy juice was dripping between my thighs and running down into my pubic hair. I just held the wiggling, squirming girl tightly as her orgasm ran its course, marveling at her beauty and grace. When she was recovered enough she began kissing my face and mouth.

Finally, I pushed her back a little, "Honey, I need to go pee. Then I need to take at least a short nap, then get up and shower, and I still have to figure out what I'm going to wear to Paula's tonight."

"Oh, that's all planned but the picking out something to wear. I'm going to give you a massage to put you to sleep, then I'll wake you up when I've drawn you a nice scented bubble bath. While you're in the bath, I will shave your armpits and legs, then give you a manicure and a pedicure. After your bath I'll paint your nails, hands and feet. Then you can pick out something to wear. May I please come along to watch you pee?"

I was really embarrassed to discover that water sports had nothing to do with water skiing. I resolved myself to press Holly more closely about what sort of water sports she practiced with this Costa Rican veterinarian.

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers