All Comments on 'Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 04'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top Notch! Ch.5 please!!!

You are my my all time favorite author! And I love all of your stories!

This is amazing! Please do continue to write...

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

Has me leaking

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are the greatest!

You are the greatest. You really are. Please, please, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC WRITING

I love all your stories and they all leave with something more to read that isn"t there. Very well written and veerry hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome writing

Great read, awesome storytelling, I for one would like to see the continuation of the neighborhood thrills, introducing the new characters in the last chapter, and not continuing is quite a tease, but I like all of your submissions so I will keep reading,

; - )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More to read now

I came across this story first but now I will have to read the first three. Kept my interest all the way through very well writen and sexy without being vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just amazing. Well plotted and written. Erotic without being vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
confused

There were points in the plot where names were confused and confusing. Also there were two paras of description repeated that I'd seen previously. However was erotic in parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun

Well written! Great characters, excellent story and awesome sex. I do not know how it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Abosluteoly on the top ten on Literotica!!!!!!!

After reading at least 50+ stories on Literotica - this one has to be grade A+++++. Fantastic, well thought out and a tremendous turn on. Thanks!!!!

seanbeag7seanbeag7about 8 years ago
need to continue

Amazing wring, love your stories. (+++++A)

I think this story is amazing, but u need to bring all the characters together for one hell of a orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I really miss your stories, I hope you start writing them again soon!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Reread the series. If I could change the settings I would give 5*+. I really enjoyed reading it again. Wish you had continued this.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I also loved the story and agree that any new work would be SO appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with many of the comments: best stuff ever and sad there is not a continuation, particularly of this series which set the stage for some significant and magnificent multi-partner trysts. You have a gift for "slow build" even when you are in a hurry. Haha. The thought/image of the girls with Delia while Claire and Amber watched is delightful. The image of Delia and Amber getting together with Claire and Paula makes me squirm, especially if Alyssa and Holly enter the montage to "lick up the pieces" so to speak. So many possibilities. Hope you are well and still writing in one form or another. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous