Neighborhood Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby!" he screamed, "I'm going to cum, baby... oh, baby, keep sucking, please.... Oh, yeaaaaahhh, baby, I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming. Oh, fuck, baby, yeah, baby... Oh, fuck!"

His body tensed for a split second and then I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat while I continued to suck and stroke his cock, deeper and harder. "Ahhhhhhhhh... take my cum, baby, take it all.... Ahhhh, yessss...." He screamed.

Holding on to my head, he leaned forwards as not to fall, since he was still standing. His cock popped out of my mouth and he smiled down at me. Pulling me up, I fall into his arms and he kisses me deeply with his tongue and lips.

While we continue to lick, suck and kiss each other's lips, we fall into the bed. He pushes me down and mounts on top of me. He leans down and nibbles on the side of my neck and very softly and hoarse with lust, he whispers into my ears, "I want to fuck you. You have me as hard as a rock. I want to slam my cock into you deep and fast making you scream and only think of my cock thrusting into you."

With that, he spins me on my stomach and pulls my ass towards him, spreading my legs apart, so he could fit his huge cock into my cunt. I feel his fingers play with the lips of my pussy and then he slips a finger into my pussy to see how wet I am. He uses that same finger to slip into my ass, slowly massaging the hole, allowing it adjust to the object invading it.

I am so overcome with pleasure and wanting to feel that hard, huge cock ramming any part of me that I help him spread my legs further apart to get every inch of him into me.

"What you do want, baby? You want my cock in your pussy? He growls with passion. "Want to feel it throb inside of you? Want my cock to explode inside of you?"

"Oh, yes, fuck me hard, honey, anywhere you want, just shove it in me, please," I moan.

I feel the head of his cock at my pussy and help him guide it in, as big as it is. He slowly pushes it in, then grabbing a hold of my ass brutally he drives his cock hard and deep into my wet, dripping pussy. The shock of the huge cock into my pussy inflames me and I start to push onto his cock, force a fast, hard rhythm that he tunes his body to.

The heavy breathing from the two of us with the juicy sounds of his cock ramming into my drenched pussy, with the juices spilling out around his cock, I moan loudly, telling him to fuck me harder and harder. As he heaves his huge prick into my pussy, I feel his thumb caressing my asshole and he starts to push into it, causing me to arch my back with the onslaught of the pure ecstasy I am feeling.

He continues to stab his thumb in and out of my ass, keeping to the rhythm of the fucking we are doing. He starts to moan louder and louder, while fucking deep into me. The heat from his cock and finger spreads all over my body and I feel myself coming close to my orgasm.

"Oh, oh... yes, yes, yes... fuck me, fuck me... oh, yes, fuck me hard!!!" I scream.

I hear him breathing harder and harder, then he inhales loudly and grunts deeply, "oh, yeah, baby. Take it, baby, take it deep... aaaahhhhhhhhh.... oh, fuck, yeah, take it, baaaabbbeeee!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" With that, he explodes into my pussy; feeling the pulsating of his orgasm in my cunt, I feel my own orgasm take me over the edge and I am bucking into his cock as hard and deep as I can, while I moan and scream loudly, feeling the waves within my pussy. It is such a tight fit that the walls of my pussy caressed his cock and he feels the waves of my orgasm and moans deeply in his chest.

"Holy shit," he says after a couple minutes of us trying to get our breath back, "this was the best tour of a neighborhood I have ever had. I think we are going to be great neighbors. Hell, there is more of your neighborhood that I need to check out and we have all weekend, sweetheart."

With that, I glance at him with a huge grin. He smiles back and moves closer to whisper in my ear as he nibbles on my neck.

"Monica, if you ever want help playing with your pussy on the deck, call me will you? It was definitely a beautiful way to start my day!" And with that, he spreads my legs wide and finds the neighborhood waiting for him again.

12