Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri smiled up at Kevin as they broke their kiss, she pulling his cock to her open, leaking cunt, he pushing in deep. As soon as he was balls deep, Sherri wrapped her legs around her college age lover, pulling him in so he could get the full feel of her son's cum around him. The silky, sloppy feel of Sherri's soaked twat must have been too much for him, as he didn't last a minute. I could see his ass suddenly thrusting very quickly as he spewed his load on top of Brian's, flooding Sherri's saturated pussy even more. He stayed on her a few minutes, then pulled away, Sherri immediately dripping a huge slug of semen as Kevin's dick left her. He stood, and Brian gave him a congratulatory high five.

Now that the festivities were done, everyone went naked into the pool for about ten minutes, then got out and went in the house. Show's over, I thought. It was, for now. The boys came out about twenty minutes later, leaving in Brian's car. About ten minutes after that, I got a text from Sherri.

"You're back."

"That I am," I replied.

"Mind if I stop over??"

What a silly question. "Not at all. I'm unloading the RV, check there first."

A couple minutes later, Sherri was poking her head in the door of the Winnebago. "Hey!!" she yelled.

"Hey," I answered. "Come on up." Sherri climbed in, looking around at the interior.

"This is quite a set up you have. I don't think I've ever seen it."

"It's nice for traveling in comfort. I don't need much, but it is good to have the space when I get to the end of a 600 mile day and want to relax. I was really looking for something smaller, but the price was good."

I started giving Sherri the nickel tour of my ride, about which she seemed suitably impressed. "I've always been curious about what it would be like to travel in one of these."

"Take some vacation time, we'll go somewhere."

Sherri looked at me. "You're serious??"

"Never more so. When you can get some vacation, think of somewhere you want to go that's workable-we can plan it together-and we'll go there. It's a different lifestyle than you're used to, I'll say that."

Sherri was thinking about it as we spoke. Then she looked at me a little more intensely. "When did you get back??"

"About an hour ago."

"Did you see...??" Her voice trailed off.

"Yes, I did. That was quite a pool party."

She laughed nervously. "I was so horny. I'd been thinking about how things have played out this summer, and how Brian and I had now started this new thing. After last time when he surprised me after Kevin had just fucked me, I was wondering how it would work if we planned it, so that I could have both boys, since they now know they're both having me."

"Looks like it worked out pretty well," I said, laughing. "Though Kevin didn't last too long getting sloppy seconds."

"No, he didn't," said Sherri with a laugh. "But Brian didn't last even that long the first time, when he was getting sloppy seconds."

"Yeah, watching your girl get spermed can be an incredible turn on, if that's your thing, and a lot of times even if it isn't. Then the silky smooth feel of a slippery cum filled cunt has a way of speeding things along, so I'm not surprised. Bet I wouldn't last long, either." I smiled at Sherri. "Ever get laid in one of these things??"

Sherri gave me an evil look. I slid past her to close the shades over the windshield, then turned to her. "Watching you was so hot," I said, moving toward her. I kissed her, a kiss she met aggressively.

"And it's made me hot. I'm still so horny." We broke the kiss, and she pulled up the terry cloth coverup she had on, revealing her bikini bottom and swaying tits. I pulled the string on her suit, letting it drop to the floor. Her blonde pussy was tangled and wet. She pulled my t-shirt over my head, rubbing my chest up and down a moment, then opened my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. My cock was already almost at full mast. Sherri took it in her hand, and I eased her toward the bunk in the back of the RV.

I had the bed set up with a sleeping bag laid out on the mattress. This is easier than making the bed. I don't make the bed at home; I'm sure as hell not doing it on the road. Sherri sat on the edge of the bed, and I helped her up, following her, my cock bobbing out in front of me as she slid back, getting so she was fully on the bed.

I looked at her, blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty smile, great shape, strawberry blonde patch between her legs that was parted by a pair of inner labia that was looking quite well used, still dripping the mixed semen from her most recent lovers.

Sherri reached toward me. "Get up here and fuck me," she said, an enigmatic smile coming over her. "Come feel the silky feel of another guy's cum in my pussy." She knew how to set me off. "You'll be number three today, I want your cum. I want it filling me, mixing with the cum I already have."

Who was I to argue?? I climbed up, not wasting any time getting between Sherri's long, shapely thighs, and put the head of my cock at her opening. I pushed in, feeling exactly what I expected, the slimy, silky texture of a pussy filled with lots of cum. I stopped once I had the head of my cock in her, putting pressure upward, the top of my shaft pushing into her clit, then slowly moving in short strokes to get what friction there was into play. Sherri jumped the second time I moved against her, smiling up at me. Then I pushed in about half way, making her sigh. I pulled all the way out, then poked my cockhead into her clit, coming at her like a battering ram, only softer.

Sherri looked up at me, smiling after a long sigh. "You drive me crazy!!"

"It's become my life's work, though it looks like your young lovers are doing a good job, too."

Sherri laughed. "Yeah, but they don't have the finesse you have. Getting pounded by young cock is great, but this is amazing."

I kept up my slow pace, dipping my cock into Sherri's slick insides, then playing the cummy head over her clit, the heat of her two young studs' cum bringing her quickly to a crashing orgasm in minutes. As she peaked, I thrust my cock all the way into her sloppy steaming insides, my balls slapping on her ass, the head of my cock banging into her cervix. She screamed, and wrapped her legs tight around me, her hips thrusting as she came even harder. I thought she was going to pass out, she came so hard.

I was done, too, the heat of her cum filled, churning pussy having its effect on me, and I came in buckets into her already soaked cunt, my cum forcing her son's and Kevin's cum out of her with a slurp. I pumped and pumped and pumped til I was totally spent, doing my best to not collapse onto Sherri.

Finally, Sherri relaxed her hold on me, her legs falling away, leaving me free to move again. I felt her foot rubbing up and down my right calf as she smiled up at me, catching her breath. She was glowing.

"God, that was intense." She pulled my face to hers, kissing me hard. When she let the kiss go, she looked up at me, still smiling. "I don't care how good the kids are, I am never letting you go!!" She kissed me again.

"I hope not. I'm not about to give you up if I have any say in the matter. I have to say, though, this is an unusual situation."

"How's that??" asked Sherri.

"I've had many a shared wife over the years, but never a shared mom."

Sherri looked at me a moment, then realized the implication. We both laughed at the idea. I rolled off her, and she laid her head on my shoulder as we rested in the glow of gloriously exhausting sex.

Sherri sighed. "A shared mom...I guess I am."

"And you're a cum slut," I said.

Sherri kissed me. "But I'm your cum slut!!"

"That you are, and I love you for it."

We'll be taking a vacation in the RV later this year, my cum slut shared mom and I.