My Wicked Neighbor

Story Info
Dane has the perfect neighbor, who loves to fuck.
4.6k words
4.55
138.3k
131

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY WICKEDLY HOT NEIGHBOR

Truth is, I love to fuck.

Sex is my thing, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

You've probably heard the average male thinks about sex every seven seconds, well in my case, it's on brain like twenty-four seven.

There's no way to sugar-coat it, nothing beats the feel of a hot wet pussy squeezing around my cock - absolutely nothing.

And luckily for me, I've got a neighbor who's just as insatiable as I am, if not more so.

Josie's a very sexy looking school principal, which is a pretty demanding job, and as you can imagine, comes with a lot of stress. And the way she chooses to unwind at night, without letting anyone else know of course, is by calling me over to take care of her.

And seeing as it's now just after eight o'clock, I'm already hard as a rock, waiting for her text.

Though she's in her forties, and twelve years older than I am, she's still got be the hottest woman I've ever known. An absolute smoke show with shoulder length sandy-brown hair, big emerald green eyes, a nice full rack with pretty rosy pink nipples that I love to roll with my tongue. And she's still fit and slender with the most beautiful ass I've ever seen.

What more could a guy ask for?

I turn off the T.V. when I hear the ping of a text on my phone. And I smile as I reach into my boxers, wrap my hand around my cock and start to give it few good strokes, as I read the words I've been waiting for you all night. "My door's unlocked and I'm in bed waiting, big guy..."

With the kind of relationship we have, there's no need to bring her flowers, when I know that all she's after is my big hard dick.

After locking up my condo, there's a definite bounce in my step as I walk down the hallway and try the handle at her place, grinning from ear to ear as I push open the door. By now my balls feel full and heavy and my cock's aching like a bitch to get at her.

The moment I walk into her bedroom, I just shake my head, smiling into her lust-filled gaze. Already on her back, gloriously naked, with her pretty pink pussy, glistening and spread open wide, just waiting to be filled and fucked. That's my Josie.

When I shrug out of my clothes, I watch her eyes flare with desire as they always do the moment she gets her first look at me naked.

Dark haired with deep brown eyes I work in construction, hauling around some pretty heavy shit. So, no surprise, I'm nothing but muscle, thick neck and arms, big broad chest, and a rippling six pack that women seem to get off on. At six four, I'm built big, with a cock to match, and I love the way she looks at me, her whole body starting to tremble, like she just can't wait for what I'm about to do to her. Especially now that I'm standing at the foot of her bed, with my dick standing straight up in the air, ready for some action.

I can actually feel my cock pulsing in my hand as I fist it. Giving it a few hard tugs, I try to decide if I'll start by burying my face between her legs making her come screaming my name using only my tongue. Or, if I'll just push into her nice and deep and give her the good hard fuck she's been dying for all day.

Lucky for me, she lets me do whatever I want with her, just as long as I get her off, so the choice of where to start, is always mine.

And she's more than ready. I can see her chest anxiously heaving with her pretty pink nipples proudly erect. But the slickness of her glistening pussy has me so hungry for a taste, that I nearly beat myself off just from inhaling her intoxicating scent.

As horny as she's got me, I still toy with her a little longer, sliding my thumb over the pre-coming seeping from my hole, I take a few seconds to lube it, by spreading it over the crown. But then I'm the one groaning, as I watch her slowly lick her lips, desperate for a taste.

"See something you like?" I ask, knowing damn well she's got to be practically humming with need by now, and wants it real bad.

"Yes, that big fat cock of yours. Are you planning on teasing me all night, or you going to do something with it?"

I laugh, because she's never shy about what she wants, and right now, my little beauty needs to get fucked, and pretty desperately by the looks of her.

Finally, I let go of my shaft, and let out a threatening growl, making her eyes go big as saucers, as I get onto my knees and start to crawl up the mattress till I'm right where I want to be, face to face with all that hot, wet sweetness. Spreading her pussy lips with my thumbs, lashing my tongue from her tight little back hole, through her slick folds, all the way up to her swollen clit, I moan, loving how every inch of her quivers as soon as we start to play.

Already squirming and tugging at my hair, she mutters, "Oh, fuck me, yes. Damn, that tongue of yours is magic."

And believe me, so's her pussy, sweet as fucking honey, I could eat her all day and still want more. But we both know what I'm here for - to give her the good hard pounding she needs. And the way I'm slicking up her sheets, with what's leaking from my boner, it won't be long till I'm plowing deep into her hot little cunt and giving her what she's been craving since the last time I came over to help her out.

"Fuck, Josie, you're so damn sweet," I murmur as I feast on the slickness of her tight pussy. The incredible taste of her flooding my mouth has got my head spinning, I want inside her so bad.

Soon, she's nearly tearing my hair out by the roots and squealing, "Oh, fuck I'm coming, and so damn hard, I can barely breathe."

"Then come, baby, just come, till you're dripping down my chin, and I'll lap up every drop."

Even as she quivers right down to her toes, I eat into her, lapping and licking and fucking her tight little hole with my tongue, till she's nothing but a quivering mess. I can feel her pussy pulsing hard as she lets go, bathing my tongue with everything she's got.

Fuck, it's like I've died and gone to heaven every single time I'm with her.

Maybe because of our age difference, or possibly in case she gets caught by someone at her school, she's not exactly eager for me to take her out on a real live date. So this is really all we have, just our hot little hookups, where we both get what we need.

And I got to tell you that I get my rocks off almost as much from hearing her scream my name when I make her come good and hard as I do from burying my cock in her pussy and shooting everything I've got inside her.

Talk about a perfect set up.

Staring down at her flushed face, I brush the hair from her eyes and bend over and kiss her pretty lips. I love the way she reacts, instantly sucking my tongue into her mouth, and moaning deep in her throat as her tongue mates with mine.

Though what we have is not your average relationship, but since we've promised not to screw around with anyone else, thankfully, there's no need for condoms.

When I pull back and lift her shapely legs one after the other over my shoulders, staring deep into her eyes as I fist my throbbing cock and nudge it at her tight little opening, the heat in her eyes almost burns me alive. She's so eager for what I'm about to give her.

"Is this what you want?" I ask her, sliding my cock over her slit, knowing full well it is.

"Yes, Dane, just give it to me hard, and don't hold back."

Shaking my head, I chuckle. So eager, and so fucking hot, the woman's a dream come true. She's always so desperate, and naturally I'm happy to give it to her any time and anyway she wants it.

When I taunt her and push in just the fat cock head, and no more, she actually narrows her eyes on me and starts to growl. She gets so pissed when I toy with her, especially with how anxious she is to have me fill her up.

"You mean more like this?" I ask, clutching her ass hard and slamming into her so deep that my balls slap up against her pussy, and she lets out an elated gasp.

Then her moth falls open as she breathes out, "Oh, yes, just like that. Damn you feel good."

I can actually feel her cunt pulsing around my cock, drawing me in even deeper, nearly begging me to flood her insides with wave after wave of my seed.

My gaze never leave hers as I pick up my pace and begin to tunnel in and out of her fast, deep and mercilessly hard. And the way she's quivering and panting, with her gorgeous breasts jiggling, I know it won't be long till she coming all over my cock, coating me with a fresh flood of her juice.

Eager to draw it out, I slow it down, pulling almost all the way, leaving just the tip of my dick inside her. And as she moans, I slowly let her enjoy the feel of me pushing the length of my cock all the way back in. I give her a few long slow thrusts, followed by some short sharp jabs, smiling as her pussy clamps hard around me as her skin flushes to a very pretty shade of pink as she really starts to sweat.

And this what I love the most, to see her teetering on the brink, as I feel my balls begin to throb, aching to fill her hungry little cunt with all I've got.

Fuck, every time feels like heaven as I speed up and again plowing into her giving her a good hard ride. Grunting a savage as I punish her pussy with my cock, nothing's ever felt as good as what I share with her.

Desperate to get us off, I dig my hands into her butt and use her body to fuck my cock. And damn if she isn't groaning at the feel of me mercilessly plundering her hot little hole.

We're so in sync right now, that I can tell she's about to lose it again, the way she's clamping around my cock wickedly hard, working her pussy to get me off, the same way I'm using my cock to give her the good hard fuck she's been aching for.

And the moment she tosses back her head and screams, "Oh, fuck, Dane, I'm coming so damn hard!" I let go and slam into her just as hard as I can, giving her every last thing I've got. Though her cunt's already awash with my cum, I just keep on pounding into her deep and hard, loving how she feels when she coming apart. Trembling and fighting to breathe, tossing her head back and forth, while her pussy's convulsing around my dick, she's got to be the hottest woman alive, especially watching her come so hard.

My pulse racing, I drop my head and I suckle her nipple, tugging it between my teeth. And just from that, I can feel her inner walls contracting even harder, desperately fisting my cock deep inside her pussy, till I'm sure she's milked me dry.

Finally, my heart's pounding so hard, I can hear it in my ears, as I pull out and drop onto the bed beside her. And when I tug her into my arms, both of us fighting to breathe, we kiss like there's no tomorrow, hungry and deep, till she's got me aching for her all over again.

Unbelievably, after what we've just done, my cock starts to twitch as she tugs my bottom lip between her teeth and sucks. "Mmm," she finally murmurs smiling into my eyes, "that was good."

I just laugh, because I disagree, since I'd call what we just experienced together, more like fucking amazing.

Though what we have might not exactly be a committed relationship, considering we both get exactly what we need out of it, and no one gets hurt, I can't see why it ever has to end.

And after a few minutes, when she smiles coyly into my eyes and wraps her delicate little hand around my dick, and murmurs, "My turn," as my eyes roll back in my head, I decide that what we have is perfect, and I couldn't ask for more.

And as she curls her soft little body down over me, wrapping her legs around my head with her pussy in my face, I'm more than happy to let her have her turn. The way her pussy is poised over my mouth, just begging to be eaten again as she nearly swallows me whole, I just groan as she sucks be back into the heat of her mouth and starts the fun all over again.

And, holy fuck, does she ever know how to give head. My cock feels like it's died and gone to heaven by the time I shoot down her throat and she hungrily laps up every drop off, before licking the last few dribbles off her lips, slyly smiling into my eyes.

Of course I've had a few girlfriends over the years - and some of them pretty sexy, but more often than not, also pretty high maintenance. But I'm convinced what I've got with Josie is so much better, and so much fucking hotter than anything I've had before.

We get together whenever she's needs a little tune-up, and so comfortable with each other, that we often fall asleep in each other's arms. Sometimes we take the time to share what happened during our day, or we might decide not to talk at all, and just hold each other. And mostly we just take comfort in the feel of each other as we drift off, happy and sated.

In the morning, seeing as it's the weekend, and no one has to go to work, I'm a little disappointed when I pry open my eyes and look around the bed, and realize I'm waking up alone. But since I can hear her puttering around in the kitchen, I go and investigate.

Turns out she's made us a hearty breakfast of bacon and eggs. And she smiles into my eyes as she pours me a cup of coffee. "Thought I'd let you sleep in for a while, after the night we had."

Though I appreciate the gesture, considering the raging boner I woke up with, I'd have been just as happy if she'd have joined me for another round and forgot about fixing us eggs. But I manage to behave myself, thank her for breakfast and take a seat at the table.

Gotta say though, she looks pretty sexy in just a thigh-high silky pink robe. And the sight of her nipples poking at the thin fabric is making me grow painfully hard. Though I'd love to push aside the food, shove up her robe and take her hard on the table, I force myself to finish eating, at least before I start up with her again.

But when she looks over her coffee cup and asks, "Dane, do you ever wish you were with a younger woman?" I nearly choke.

Where the fuck did that come from? Hasn't she realized how happy I am with her?

I swallow what I'm eating before I reach for her hand, cover it with mine and tell her, "No, of course not. I love what I've got with you, Josie. And I can't remember the last time I looked at another woman. And why would I even want to, when I've got something this good with you." And that's no lie. Seeing as what I've got with her is damn near perfect, I can't imagine getting it on with anyone else anymore.

I watch her shrug, and notice she looks a little conflicted as she takes a sip of her coffee, till she finally tells me where all this is coming from. "It's just that my secretary's son is getting married in a few weeks, and when she told me that he's only thirty-one, at first I thought that was pretty young, till I realized he's the same age as you. And that got me thinking that I might be holding you back from meeting a girl your own age that you might like to settle down with and maybe even have a family with one day."

Rolling my eyes, I'd heard enough. I push away my plate, reach for her and pull her into my lap. And of course she grins, the moment she feels my boner poking at her ass, asking me, "Are you always hard?"

I shrug. "Yeah, pretty much whenever I'm with you, I am. But just look at you, so fucking hot, it's a wonder I don't trip over the damn thing every time I see you."

She laughs, turns in my lap and kisses me. So, naturally, I shrugged out my boxers and settle her pussy over my dick and start to fuck her right at the table. How can I resist?

And instantly she starts moaning, and happily bouncing up and down in my lap, murmuring, "Oh, damn this feels good. Even the slight sting of you stretching me inside feels almost too good for words."

She'll get no argument from me. Because any time I got my cock buried in her pussy, is a good time for me.

When I push her robe off her shoulders and start sucking on her tits, her eyes drift shut and she start to pant, till I can feel her cunt clamping around my cock hard and deep preparing to come really fucking hard, by the feel of her.

And I'm right there with her, as she digs her nails into my shoulders, squealing as she comes, quivering and moaning as her juices coat my cock all the way down to my balls.

Naturally, I return the favor, clutching her by the waist I love the feel of her bouncing up and down on my dick till I my balls are growing tight and a telltale shock wave shoots up my spine, as I flood her pussy, till we were both awash in come.

"Oh, damn," she moans, anxiously licking her lips. Slowly her pretty green eyes flutter open and she wraps her arms around my neck and sinks her tongue into her mouth, still clenching me over and over again inside her, like she just can't stop coming.

And fuck, what a perfect deal I have with her. It's just so good, it's crazy.

A sexy willing woman just down the hallway, happy to be have me come and rock her world nearly every night of the week. I'd say she's custom-made made for a horny guy like me.

Eventually, she finds the energy to get up and clear the table, and when I get up to help her load the dishwasher, the moment she bends over at the waist, and I get a look at her sweet bare ass and her dripping little pussy, I nearly lose it.

Coming up behind her, I slide my cock along her ass-crack, getting her moaning, and thrusting her ass back for more.

So, naturally, I decide better carry her back to the bedroom, where we make love for hours. Till finally we get out of bed long enough to enjoy a kinky little shower.

Then after we've cleaned up, we decide to spend the rest day on the couch, watching movies, munching on popcorn, and kissing and fucking like crazy.

Though it was a first for us, and I'd never spent an entire day with her before, I was really enjoying getting to know her better, even out of her bed.

And since it turned out that we both enjoy a good comedy, we ordered a pizza for dinner and laughed our ass off watching old reruns of Fawlty Towers. Turns out she's a lot fun to hang out with, even when she's got some clothes on.

And later on at night, when we both start yawing, I pick her up and carry her back to bed, and both of us are so worn out after our nearly non-stop sex-a-thon, we just cuddle and kiss till we nod off.

The next morning, I was glad to see she was still in bed when I woke up, at least until I remembered that I'd promised my mother that go to her place for Sunday lunch. I'd been enjoying my time with Josie so much, that I actually hated to leave her.

And I knew if I invited her to come along, she'd say no. So when she rolled over and kissed me, I tipped up her chin and told her, "I almost forgot that I've got lunch at mother's today. Don't suppose you'd want to come along?"

Just as imagined, she shook her head. "No. You go ahead and see your family. And I'll catch up with you later."

And I really hoped she meant it, because I was liking this cozy little set up we'd been enjoying.

And when I got to my mom's house, my sister Gina was already there, and so was my aunt Marie along with my cousin Ruth and her friend Stella, who I've got to say was one good looking woman. Tall, stacked and blonde, fuck I could go for a girl like her, at least if I wasn't already involved with Josie, I quickly reminded myself.

Then I got a sinking feeling as they all started grinning at me, that it was some kind of set up. And my family, who'd been nagging me about finally settling down, were trying to fix me up with pretty Stella.

Seeing as I was already enjoying something pretty good with Josie, for the rest of the afternoon, I decided to do my best to avoid her.

But it sure wasn't easy, especially when she was seated beside me, and I had to suck in a breath when I felt her hand sliding up my thigh. Somehow I managed to turn away from her, and get her hands off me. But when I made the mistake of looking back at her, I could feel my eyes go big. She had her lips wrapped around a long thick, cream filled cannoli, and the way she was happily sucking out the filling, gave me a pretty good idea of what she'd like to do to me.

12