All Comments on 'Neighborly Lust, Maid Service'

by withatwistor2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To worth the effort to read

I stopped reading at the 2nd, and I use the term loosely, sentence. "Carole is a chubby but attractive mother of three and a dedicated wife her husband Tom but she was craving more." If I "writer" can't be bothered to even try writing what should be a simple sentence, they're work is not worth reading.

I know at least a few will view me as a prick, but ask yourself is my statement is not true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Shoulda been "Not worth the effort"

I know, I know. I should have proofread my own comment before I blasted someone for not proofreading their work.

banditmanbanditmanabout 20 years ago
hot and nasty

never mind the anonymous idiots, this is a terrific story. the details about the uniform and how excited she was to go anal were especially hot. and I can never get enough of that sexy dialog. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You had me til.....

you had me until you mention "bowels" during anal sex play.

Dreamweaver32Dreamweaver32over 19 years ago
Great story!

I wonder how many stories 'anonymous USA' has actually posted? Sounds a bit of a pillock to me! Ignore such pathetic and totally unhelpful criticism pal and keep up the good work. I and I am sure, plenty of others, enjoy your stories.

joshgere70joshgere70almost 13 years ago

I liked it. Get a younger guy into the frame too. Let him fuck this milf hard. Let him be quite young. 20-22.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just a simple whore in a bad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous