Neighborly Relations Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"I know that, and, well I'm not immaculate in this matter," Robert confessed. "I, well, I had a strange encounter the night of graduation. I've been worried about how to tell her about it, too."

"Everybody's got guilty secrets, I guess," Charles offered. "It's the way the world works."

"I'm not angry, really, just pissed that I wasn't let in on the secret," Robert admitted. "I feel like some kid in grade school who didn't get invited to the party."

"You did get invited to one party," Charles said. "Patty came clean to me, too. She told me about you guys watching us from the yard."

"Hey, I'm . . ."

"Don't sweat it. I figured she'd set something like that up sometime. She dearly loves to show off. I'm glad she didn't tell me right away, or I might not have been able to get it up," he admitted.

Robert thought about it a bit. Yes, she had let him in on the secret to a certain extent. It was partly his fault for not asking more questions when his normally circumspect wife began acting like a hormonal teenager. She had tried to tell him.

"It's all pretty stupid," Robert said then.

"You know what's really stupid." Charles asked. "Neither Terry nor I have had sex with someone of the opposite sex since we got married. Terry's nervous as hell about it. Can you imagine that? She wants me at the party to help her get through it. And you know what else? The reason I don't want to go to the party is because I'm afraid I'll freeze up and not be able to perform. I'm afraid I won't get it up when I know that someone else can see me."

"That is a problem, isn't it?" Robert said. "This party was starting to sound good till you mentioned that."

"Yeah. Man, I'd gladly go and dive right in with Terry. I'm just, well, I guess I'm shy."

"We're going to have to fix everybody's problem before the party." Robert said. "I want to be brought up to speed, and we all have to get over our shyness. Right?"

"Sure. What do you suggest?"

#

Kent Burton spent his evening in the bath tub with his daughter. He wasn't really a tub man, but she said that a long soak in hot water would make him feel wonderful. He agreed that it did just that. But the movement of her feet on his cock made him feel even better.

Cathy leaned back and held the soles of both feel against her father's stiff cock and moved them up and down, pulling the skin with them. Occasionally, she would lean down to grasp him by hand or dip her face into the water to take the purple head of his cock into her mouth. Mostly though, she was fucking him with her feet and thinking how nice it would be to do this on a bed where she could see his cum erupt and drool down over her feet like thin, white icing.

Kent laid back with his eyes closed and enjoyed his daughter's actions. The hot water and the pressure of her feet gripping him was a wonderful combination. He'd rather be able to see her doing it more clearly than he could through the distortion of the water, but this was very nice. Very nice, indeed. Soon, all so soon, he would be squirting his cum into the bath water.

When Cathy saw her father's face begin to tighten a bit, as though he was concentrating more fully on something, she began moving her feet faster. His cock felt harder between her soles, actually throbbing, and she knew he'd be shooting off very soon. She was rubbing her pussy as she worked on her father's cock, circling her fingers on the hard clit resting at the top of the opening of her soft, warm tunnel of flesh. She rubbed herself and pumped her feet on her father and enjoyed the warm feeling of pleasing her dad. She knew that he would please her as soon as he recovered from his climax. He loved to thrust his tongue into his daughter's pussy and suck at the tender clit. He loved his daughter just as she loved him. When you love someone, you share the love.

Her father gasped slightly, twisting his face up in raw pleasure. Cathy kept up her rhythm, watching his cock through the water. His dick twitched between her delicate young feet and a thread of white liquid was emitted from the head. Another spurt and then another. Her father was relaxing now, smiling, even as his cock was softening against the soles of Cathy's feet. Yes, that was good. The cloud of sperm dispersed to a thin, milky mist in the water. He was all done.

Cathy relaxed, dropping her legs down atop her father's in the tub. She leaned back and closed her eyes, thinking about how nice life was just then. To bad Elaine Porter had to work in the morning, because Cathy felt like sleeping over and seeing if she could get another shot at her old man, too. She found that she liked fucking fathers.

After a moment, Kent Burton opened his eyes and sat up smiling as he slid his hands along the insides of her legs and moved toward her pussy. "Ready or not, here I come," he said, in a sing-song voice.

Cathy giggled. "Oh, Daddy."

#

Danny Porter was standing naked in his sister's room. Elaine Porter was kneeling before him, applying her lips and tongue to his rock hard cock. Danny was smiling, twitching a little bit, and waiting for the blessed event.

"What do you think Mom and Dad are up to at the Trent's?" Elaine asked, and then returned to sucking her brother off.

"Don't know," he said. "Don't care. All I know is that they're out of the house."

"Mom was crying earlier."

"Yeah, I know," Danny said, trying to ignore that memory until they were done.

"You don't suppose Dad did something to her."

"No way. They didn't even fight. She just ran up crying and he followed in a minute. No fighting. Just crying."

"I suppose what happened was that Dad found out about her. That's all I can think of." Back to sucking again, gripping him with her hand this time, pumping.

"Me too. If that's it, then they'll work it out alright. Really. Now, could you please stop teasing and make me cum?"

"Ask nicely," she said, grinning wickedly up at him.

"Okay. Come on, bitch, quit talking and blow me."

"That's good. Just make sure you cum on my face."

"You're weird, Elaine."

"Promise. I want to see it spurt out," she said, the very thought of the event making her wet. "I want to feel it on my face. Promise to warn me."

"I promise," he said. "But I bet you'll know when it's happening anyway."

Elaine put her mouth back on her brother's cock and pumped the shaft with her hand even while moving her mouth on the other end, licking, swirling with her tongue. Her other hand stroked his scrotum, and felt it tighten even as the cock in her mouth twitched.

"El, I'm cumming," Danny said, but she'd already taken his cock out of her mouth.

Licking her lips in anticipation, she pumped him with deliberate strokes and held his cock head aimed even with her eyes. His cum shot out and hit her square in the center of her forehead above her nose and began running down to the tip even as another spurt coated her right eyebrow and another her right cheek. The hot cum made her pussy tighten almost to the point of orgasm. The sight of him cumming was beautiful and the warmth of his cum on her skin was wonderful and she was obsessed with the whole subject of cum.

She released his cock and used her right hand to smear his cum over her forehead and cheeks until her face had the glistening shine of a new apple. She closed her eyes and put her hand down to her pussy, finishing the ritual her own way. She fantasized that she had been sucking both her brother and her father and that they had both coated her face with cum. And, tonight, she added Tillman Mosswell to her dream event. His magnificent, dark skinned cock was in the middle, spraying up into her hair.

Elaine came against her hand, yelping slightly and then falling to her side on the floor.

"You're a strange one, El," her brother said. "Nobody actually likes getting a facial, do they?"

"I do. I don't know why, but I love it," she said. "I just love it."

CHAPTER THREE, A Group Intervention

"I don't know why I acted like I did, but I'll admit that I really liked it," Emily Porter was saying at about the same time. "I can't explain it at all."

The Porters were sitting in the Trent's living room with the drapes closed for the first time in ages. Charles and Robert had come up with a solution to everyone's problem, and they were there to follow through.

"My wife has a beautiful body," Charles said in an awed tone. "She's hot everywhere you look, so I don't see any confusion over why you reacted that way."

"Sure, but I'm not a lesbian," Emily protested.

The Charles and Patty both laughed. Emily had said that so often it was becoming her mantra.

Robert didn't tell Emily what he and Charles planned, or that Patty had eagerly acquiesced to their plan. All she knew was that Robert felt hurt, and that he wasn't angry, but she had the feeling that some plan was afoot and she was wary of what it might be. All Robert had said was, "Wash up and put on something comfortable. Your girlfriend's husband invited us over for drinks." On a Wednesday night? Were they planning a public flogging?

Robert had prepared for the event by showering and dressing in a pair of loose cotton slacks and a polo shirt, trying to look dapper but nonchalant. He was so horny and eager that his hands were trembling when he buttoned his shirt, and he had to wear briefs to conceal his hard-on.

And so they were seated on chairs set on either side of an end table, and the Trents were on the couch opposite them. Patty was curled up against her husband, her head on his shoulder and her feet shifting every few seconds, as though they were eager to get moving.

"Robert has a problem," Charles said, adopting a serious tone that didn't quite ring true. "Actually, we all have a problem, but Robert is first. Okay, Robert, can you tell the group what your problem is so we can help?"

"What is this, therapy?" Emily asked.

"Sure," Charles laughed. "Robert?"

"I love my wife," Robert said. "And I know my wife loves me. But she's been leading a rather interesting life behind my back and I feel kind of angry that she left me out."

"I'm sorry, I . . ." Emily began but was cut when her husband continued through her words.

"But I have a confession to make before acting all high and mighty," he said. "I had sex with an eighteen year-old girl on graduation night. I didn't plan on it, but I sure did it, and I regret it."

"I saw the two of you," Emily admitted, quietly. "I heard the noise and went to see what was happening. There you were fucking the hell out of Cathy Burton on the kitchen table."

"Why didn't you clobber us right then?"

"Because I owed you, dear," she said sadly. "I owed you, and, well, I would also have something to point at if you got angry about me."

"Ammunition," Patty said, grinning.

"I know Cathy Burton. If my loyal husband was fucking her then she must have made it impossible to say no. And it doesn't make up for me, anyway."

"What do you want, Robert?" Charles asked.

"I want in on the whole thing. I want everything out in the open."

"That's fair," Charles said. "And we all want to go to the party. Unfortunately, there are a couple items blocking our party fun."

"What?" Emily asked, feeling better but still horribly confused.

"You have to make good to Robert," her neighbor told her. "And the three of us have to get over some little performance anxieties. And that's why we called this little therapy session. Emily, could you stand up, please?"

Emily looked across at her neighbors, seeing Charles trying hard to look disinterested and Patty nodding slightly and wearing a cock-eyed grin. Emily stood up.

"Okay, Robert, take it from here," Charles said.

"Emily, honey," Robert said. "Please take off all of your clothing."

"What?" Had she heard him right?

"Do it right now."

#

The Porter Kids had tried to get a look into the Trent house to see what was going on, but the draperies were all closed tightly. Something really good had to be happening if Patty Trent closed her drapes. There was no show there, so they continued on to Tillman's house and followed him down to his basement bedroom.

Sherona was seated on the couch in the living room dressed in her nightgown when they entered. She watched Danny pass with bright eyes and he returned her gaze with equal interest.

"My sister really needs to get laid," Tillman said as soon as he closed the door. "You should go up and put the moves on her, Danny."

"What? Man, I wish I had moves." Danny laughed.

"I'm serious," Tillman said. "Hell, the other night she grabbed my, well, held my dick." His voice trailed off as though he'd said too much.

"How'd she get a shot at your dick, Till?" Elaine asked, a malicious grin on her face. "Tie you down or something?"

"I caught him peeping into windows, is how."

The three teens snapped around to look at the door where Tillman's magnificent sister was standing, smiling, showing off all her curves beneath her thin nightgown.

"Sherona, damn, can't you ever knock?" Tillman whined, embarrassed.

She came in and sat on the bed beside Elaine and smiled at Danny, who was still standing, leaning against Tillman's dresser. "I figured you were talking shit about me, Till, so I came to defend my honor."

"You ain't got no honor," he said, but he was smiling now.

"So anyway, I caught him watching a pair of pregnant women getting a Grade A fucking next door. Since he already had his dick out, I gave him a hand."

"Oh, Till, you naughty boy," Elaine teased.

"My man here can sure shoot a mighty load," Sherona said. "But that don't help me none. I'm a woman with needs that aren't being met, and I want to ask you if everybody in this neighborhood is as sex crazy as I am."

"Yes, definitely," Elaine answered without thought. "I can't think of any man here who wouldn't bang your brains out if you knocked on his door and asked him nice. His wife would probably watch and cheer him on."

"Shit," Sherona said.

"But you don't have to go looking," Elaine added quickly. "Danny here would fuck you right now if given a chance. He thinks you're somewhere beyond hot."

Sherona regarded Danny closely then, as he looked at the floor wishing he didn't feel so shy just then. His cock wasn't shy, and it was pressing against his pants.

"You want to fuck me, Mister?" Sherona asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

"Okay, come on." She grabbed Danny's arm. "Till, you got any rubbers?"

Her brother reached into his desk drawer and tossed her a couple condoms in their connected packs.

"Two of them?" Sherona asked, eyebrows raised. "You think he's that good, huh? Well, let's go see." She pulled Danny through the door and gone.

Tillman and Elaine sat quietly for a moment until Tillman said, "Got some time on our hands, I guess."

"I want you to fuck me, Till." Elaine wasn't in a mood for polite conversation. She wanted to get laid. "Right now." She stood and began stripping.

"I'm here for you, girl," he said, pulling off his own clothes. "Me fuck you long time."

"I bet you will," she said, licking her lips as his long cock was released from his boxers and began to fill to full size. "But you've got to promise to cum on my face."

#

Cathy Burton stopped her brother, Carter, when he came home at nine o'clock. "Got a minute?" she asked, and led him down the hall and into her own bedroom. "I want to suck your cock."

"I thought you were mad at me," he said, feigning resistance.

"I was. I'm over it," was her reply. "Come on and get it out for me. Strip, boy."

Grinning, he complied, and soon they were both stripped and ready for action. Cathy had always liked her brother's cock. It was nice and straight and cleanly circumcised. About six and a half, seven inches. Not bad. Of course, Danny's cock was bigger. Her father's was, too.

For his part, Carter always felt that his sister was far more adventurous than he was. She was the one who suggested anal sex because she wanted to give it a trial run before allowing it on a date. Until then, he'd never penetrated her at all. They'd only ever masturbated together.

"There's my little friend," Cathy said, kneeling on her bedroom floor and lifting his hard rod so that she could lick at the balls hanging proud and heavy below. She sucked them into her mouth, juggling them with her tongue. "Let's see if we can get a little squirt out of you."

"We've never screwed before, Cathy," Carter said. "Seems like we should be more, I don't know, romantic I guess."

"We're not dating, you dope," she said, grinning up at him past his firm member. "We're just having fun. No romance in that, is there?"

"Guess not," he said, and stood watching his cock disappear over and over again in his sister's sliding mouth.

He was nearly ready to cum when she removed her mouth and said, "The Porters are fucking each other, too. You know, Danny and Elaine."

That was news. Carter couldn't picture them doing the incest bit. Of course, he wasn't really attracted to Elaine (all those freckles and wild red hair) and so he couldn't see her fucking anyone.

"Okay, but how does that affect me?"

"I think we should get together sometime. You know, have a party."

Carter didn't know how to respond right away so he just stood and watched as she returned her mouth to his cock, pumping her fist on him, too. A party was fine, but he hoped they would stick with their own sisters. He really didn't want to fuck Elaine Porter.

"You're going to make me cum too fast," he said then. "I won't be able to fuck you."

"You're not going to fuck me," she said. "You're going to eat me. Do I look like the kind of girl who fucks on the first date?"

She pumped his cock with long, confident strokes while circling the purple head over and over with her tongue until it swelled in her hand, twitching, and releasing a grand spurt of cum directly into her open mouth. She swallowed it happily, sucking him dry. Then she laid on the bed, saying, "Your turn."

As her brother put his mouth to her eager cunt, Cathy lay thinking of how her brother and father's cum tasted the same. Like father, like son.

#

And Danny Porter was above the beautiful Sherona Mosswell with her legs up over his shoulders and her breasts flattened and jiggling toward her face while slammed his cock into the woman as hard and fast as possible. Sherona was gasping, crying out, "Sweet Jesus, pound me baby! Slam that long dick into me!"

Danny had come shamefully fast the first time, only just beginning their throbbing dance when he spurted into the latex balloon. But, since he got hard again right away, Sherona cut him some slack. "That's cool, man," she said. "You think I'm so beautiful that you couldn't wait to squirt. I kind of like that."

He went down on her then, fingers and tongue at work until she had the first of many orgasms before moving into a sixty-nine position and from there to full on fucking. By this time, the curvaceous black woman had presented herself to him from every angle and been rewarded by a growing crescendo of climaxes until they were both soaked with sweat and Sherona began to feel over used and like another orgasm would shatter her pussy.

"You gotta stop it, baby," she said. "I love it, but you gotta stop it."

"Is it wrong?" he asked stupidly, not knowing that a woman's pussy could grow tired and sore.

"No, baby, it's wonderful." She pushed him back and then laid down flat when he stood up. She reached out and grasped his cock in her hand. "I just can't take any more." Then she laughed. "Boy, you fucked me right through to the end. You out fucked me."

"I haven't cum yet," Danny said, feeling rather proud of himself just then.

"We'll get to that," Sherona said. She rolled the rubber off his cock and threw it aside. "I got something else I can do," she said, over a smile that promised everything. "You're going to like this."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers