Neighborly Relations Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

She rolled to her side and took him into her mouth, cupping his balls, stroking them. Then, looking up at him with soulful eyes, she took his cock nearly all the way in and pumped herself on it. Keeping him in her mouth, she rolled to her back with her head over the edge of the bed and tugged just a bit on his scrotum indicating that she wanted him to push himself farther in. When Danny did, he could feel the movement of her throat swallowing around his cock. God!

Sherona pushed him back then, taking his cock out her mouth and lifting it to suck on his ball sack. "You seem ready to spurt. You ready?"

"Damn close," he said.

"All right then. I'm going to put this bad boy back in my mouth. You fuck my head. Slap those balls against my nose."

She dropped her head back and took him inside, stroking a bit and holding him as she inhaled deeply. Then she tugged him and slid his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. He could feel the ridges in her throat slip over the head of his dick, and she was making swallowing movements that drove him wild.

With a low, guttural growl, Danny began slamming his cock into the woman below him. He grabbed her breasts roughly, using them as grips to pull himself into her throat. Sherona's legs flew out in a V and her pelvis was undulating up toward him, jealous for the attention given to the other end. His balls slapped against her face with painful force, but he didn't stop until he felt his orgasm rush through his cock and into Sherona's throat. He held himself there, all the way in with his stomach against her jaw and balls on her nose as he let his cock drain itself. When he removed it, he fell to his butt on the floor fighting for breath.

Sherona was gasping, taking in large breaths as quickly as possible as she rolled and sat on the edge of the bed. Her large breasts still showed the lighter marks where he'd been holding on for dear life.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Hell yeah."

"I think I just found me a fuck-buddy," she said, with a satisfied smile.

Danny just lay on her floor grinning.

#

When Tania and Robert Mosswell got home from the movie, and didn't see Sherona sitting in the living room, they went to knock on her bedroom door intending on announcing their presence. Neither one of them knocked once they got there.

"Fuck me, white boy!" Sherona was screaming loudly, and the creaking sound of her bed was audible through the door.

Robert grasped the door handle and turned it even as his wife was reaching to stop him. Too late. They both stared at the sight of Sherona all pretzeled up on the bed and Danny Porter slamming his cock into her pussy. From where they stood, they clearly saw her ass doubled over to reveal her puckered asshole and her pussy as it enjoyed the pounding Danny was giving it.

Robert Mosswell's dick got hard right away. His daughter sure knew what to do with her body. Tania Mosswell closed the door quietly and dragged her shocked husband away.

"Why'd you open that door?" she asked him.

"I have no idea," he said, because he didn't. "I just opened it."

Tania scowled at him, but she didn't mind seeing what she saw. She wondered if Danny Porter hired out.

"Let's tell Tillman we're home," she said.

But they didn't speak to their son, either, and they didn't have to open his door to see what he was doing. His door was wide open. Tillman standing on the floor and pounding himself forcefully into Elaine Porter from behind. She was resting on her elbows, head down, and her breasts were swaying with their motion as a series of low huffing sounds came out of her mouth.

Robert's cock grew again, and this time Tania didn't drag him away. They stood on the bottom two steps of the stairs looking straight into his room with their mouths open and lust in their hearts.

"I'm going to cum," Tillman said, urgently. "Now, babe."

He jumped back and Elaine spun quickly to kneel on the floor as he took his condom off and stepped toward her.

"Do it!" Elaine cried. "Squirt me! Cover me! Coat me! I wanna see that huge dick cum!"

Tillman pumped his cock and spurted an excited blast against her forehead time and again. Finally, he dribbled the last of it on her cheek, as the cum dripped down and over her eyes.

Elaine was laughing, and her body was convulsing with orgasm.

Now Tania dragged her husband up the stairs. Robert was thinking that the freckled neighbor girl was pretty cute and he sure would fuck her. Tania was thinking her son was a stallion, but she didn't let her thoughts get beyond that. She just hung on to the image of his black cock disappearing into that white cunt as they hurried up and then up stairs again.

Moments later, their bed was creaking, too.

CHAPTER FOUR, Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . .

Robert Porter was sitting forward on his chair watching his wife and Patty Trent having sex on the floor. Across from Robert, Charles Trent was doing the same thing. Neither man's eyes left the women for a second, and they sat frozen in place. They didn't even think to help the cocks that were screaming for attention. They just stared and smiled.

Robert thought the sight of his wife slipping her thumbs down inside Patty's labia and pulling the lips apart was one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen. And then the sight of her tongue reaching to just flicker at her clit was more beautiful still. Everything was beautiful. Their breasts pressing together when they held each other and kissed; his wife curling up with Patty against her back and rubbing her pussy from behind; Emily's whole hand disappearing into Patty's cunt was beautiful.

He wanted to stand and cum on them right now as they lay in 69 and pleasured each other to yet another orgasm. He wanted to spray his cum out like applause for the act. He didn't do that because it was his turn next. He just watched, loving his wife all the more.

Emily had been reticent at first, but Patty got into the swing and brought her along until neither woman was aware of their audience any longer. They moved over each other on the sheet spread out on the floor without hesitation, sucking, probing, and kissing. Finally, they lay on their backs and caught their breath.

"Satisfied?" Emily asked. "See what you were missing?"

"Yes, I'm happy," Robert said. "You shouldn't have worried about telling me about that. That was poetry in motion."

"You were right, honey," Charles said. "I wish I had been watching all along."

"Okay, so we're done then?" Emily sat up.

"No," Robert said. "None of you have ever screwed a member of the opposite sex since marrying. Charles and I thought it was time to get the first time out of the way. And, at the same time, get used to the idea that somebody is watching."

Emily smiled. She was going to get a chance to ride Charles Trent's bonus size cock.

"Come on, then," Emily said.

"No, one at a time," Patty told her. "The men want to get the audience thing out of their heads. You know, in case it harms their ability to perform at the party. Me, too, I guess. Mostly, I want to get the first time out of the way where Charles can watch it happen. We want to know if it is going to work out."

The men flipped a coin, which Emily found a bit annoying. Charles won the toss.

He stood and removed his clothing at a deliberate pace, trying not to look at Robert Porter as he did. When he was naked, his cock hung at half mast and seemed unwilling to rise any further.

Emily looked at her husband a moment. She made a "what now" movement with her eyes and shoulders. He mouthed the words, "Go get him," and motioned his hand toward the cock hanging about four feet in front of her.

Emily walked over and stood in front of Charles. She stroked the tip of her index finger along the top of his penis, and that was all it took. Charles swelled up to his full, majestic ten inches with the veins standing out proudly on the rock hard member. Charles looked at Patty, who was about as absorbed in the sight as the men had been earlier. Emily held his hot cock, shivering slightly, her pussy growing wet again.

Charles pushed down on her shoulders and she knelt to cock level. Then she took that big dick into her mouth as far as she could and stroked it while she sucked. He held her head with both hands, pulling at her hair lightly, as she bobbed back and forth sucking and pumping.

Robert and Patty were both nearly drooling as they watched. And, when Charles lowered his wife to the floor and spread her long legs to rub his cock up over the slit between them, Robert felt he might cum in his pants.

Charles slid his cock inside, and Robert leaned forward to see better. He went in half way, and then three quarter way, and then all the way. Emily gasped when his stomach slammed against hers and his cock hit the upper wall of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck me hard," she said. "Fuck my cunt. Cum in me!"

Charles complied, and Emily felt her orgasm hit her almost right away. It was long and powerful and the perfect end to the night. And it came just seconds before Charles came, too.

Excited as he was, there was no way Charles would last, and he didn't even try. He just slammed into his neighbor's wife loving the fact that his wife and her husband were watching. When her pussy began contracting, he felt himself erupt inside her, filling her so that cum dribbled out a bit beside his still thrusting cock. When he finally stopped, he lowered his face to hers and kissed her, his cock still half hard inside.

Emily felt wonderful, and part of that feeling was knowing that Robert was watching.

When Emily watched Robert and Patty she felt very odd. Both of her lovers were together before her. And when Patty knelt to suck Robert's throbbing cock, Emily felt a twinge of jealousy about both of them. She wanted to keep them both to herself.

Watching Robert fuck Patty was worse, and yet better. The sight turned her on while the thought of who they were bothered her. She wanted to be in there with them. Even fully satisfied by Charles' huge cock, and with his cum leaking out onto the towel on which she sat, she still wanted to be in there sharing it.

But she had to watch. And she watched as Patty came violently when her husband fucked her from the side with one finger buried in her butt hole. And she watched as Robert bucked in orgasm, shooting at least once inside Patty before the woman pushed him out and scurried to get her mouth on him for the last spurts.

Robert left a splatter of cum on Patty's stomach, and Patty showed Emily the milky cum on her tongue when he withdrew from her mouth. Then she swallowed Robert's seed and Robert leaned in to kiss her passionately.

When they parted Emily felt a sense of release within her. It was fine. They were both still there, and she was still happily married with a girlfriend on the side. Everything was good.

"Ready to party, honey?" Patty asked her husband.

"Man, I am so ready," was his reply.

#

Next door to the Trent house, Robert and Tania Mosswell were curled up together in bed fully satisfied with their own carnal event.

"Bobby?" Tania asked.

"Yes, baby?" He knew she was feeling good if she called him Bobby. She was normally so formal.

"We've been invited to a party at the Peterson's on Friday night," she said, rubbing her hand over his chest and pinching his nipples softly.

"Party? That would be nice," he said.

"Well, this is a different kind of party," she told him slowly.

"How so?"

"Do you remember how I used to get down to it with the sisters back in college?" she said. "Before we, well, while were dating?"

"Yes." He had wished he could watch back then but never dared ask. He was just happy that she eventually gave up women for him.

"I was surprised to find out that this neighborhood is full of the same kind of sisters." When her husband chuckled, she continued. "That card party the other night? It was more than cards, and the reason I wasn't invited was that they didn't know if I swung that way or not."

"A meeting of the Daughters of Lesbos?" he asked.

"Yes, but they're not lesbians. They're just ladies who like to cum and don't mind who makes it happen. Their husbands are very understanding."

"Yeah, I guess they are," Robert said.

His wife laughed and slid closer to kiss his chest. "What they are understanding is that they get to fuck anybody they want to in that same group. The party is a chance for couples to uncouple and see how they fit with someone else."

"Wow," he said, and then added, "Wow."

Tania smiled against his chest. "How about it, Baby? You want to go get you some white pussy?"

Judging by the speed at which his cock firmed up again, and the power he used slamming it into her, his answer was definitely yes.

Next: BLOCK PARTY

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers