Neighborly Relations Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your job to be there," Danny said, laughing.

"In a way, sure," Lois admitted. "But, what I mean is that if I'm able to go into God's house after all of this, anybody can."

"We weren't too keen on church before," Elaine said. "Danny and I weren't."

"But your mother dragged you to the service anyway, didn't she?" Lois finished her bacon thoughtfully. "I think that God has room for all manner of people. I think that God will judge you by what is in your heart rather than who is in your bed."

"After last night, he'd better," Kelly said, though a mouthful of scrambled eggs.

"Exactly," her mother agreed, thinking of the taste of her daughter's pussy and the texture of her nipples between her lips. She looked pointedly at Elaine then. "God understands," she said just for her.

"Mom," Elaine began. "Dad? I've got something to . . ."

Emily felt herself tearing up. She was going to be told now. She was going to have to deal with her daughter's pregnancy, and she surely wished she wouldn't have to do that.

"Yes," Robert said, unconcerned.

"I'm, uh, well I'm," Elaine began. She bit her lower lip, seeing her mother's tears just then. "Oh, Mama, I didn't mean to hurt anybody. I still don't. I just, I wanted to, I . . . oh, I don't know."

"Baby?" Emily asked.

"What are you talking about," Danny said.

"I . . . I." Elaine took a deep breath and then spoke deliberately. "I'm going to have a baby."

"What?" said Robert and Danny in unison. Emily gave in to her tears and sat with them flowing over her cheeks.

"You're on the pill, you idiot!" Danny said. "How could you fuck that up?"

"I quit taking them."

"What the hell?" Robert spoke in shock, his face drained of color.

"You idiot!" Danny said "Why?"

"Because she wanted to get pregnant," Emily said quietly. "She wanted to. Right honey?"

"Yes, Mom," she said, struggling to keep her head up.

"What a douche!"

"Danny, shut up!" Emily glared at her son. "We don't need that now."

"So who knocked you up?" Danny said. "Or, don't you know?"

"If you're going to be like that I might not tell you," Elaine said, feeling determined to gain control of the situation. "You dope."

"We'll have to know," Robert said. "If only for the sake of medical background."

"It's Danny's baby," Emily said. "It has be to Danny's baby."

"What?"

"Yes," Elaine agreed.

"Jesus!" Danny stood then, about to explode with anger. "What the hell were you thinking about? You dumb little , , ,"

Lois grasped the youth's arm firmly then, saying, "You should measure your words. Your sister acted out of love, and you should react in the same manner."

"Love?" Danny asked. "But she didn't ask if I wanted a baby, did she?"

"No, and that was wrong," Lois said. "She knows that. But I'm not sure she didn't make the right choice."

"Yes," Emily said, sitting again. "She made the right choice for herself." She knew that her daughter could handle pretty much anything, and this was something every woman was expected to handle sometime. "It was right for her."

Robert couldn't see how it was right for Elaine, but he was willing to swallow his own objections and remain quiet. It was at times like this that he most admired his wife. How she was able to be so calm was beyond him.

"Yeah, okay, I guess I'll just get out of the way," Danny said. "You guys can celebrate without me."

He left the kitchen and nobody made a move to stop him.

"Mom, it just felt right," Elaine said. "Really."

"I'm sure it did, honey," Emily said. "It's just a shock, is all. We'll adjust."

"You certainly will," Lois said cheerfully. "This is a joyous event no matter how it came about. I know it will be a beautiful, intelligent child. How could it miss?"

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stop in at church a few times now," Emily said. "I mean, we'll need all the help we can get."

"And it will be there," Lois assured her, then she turned to Elaine. "Danny will come around, dear. He's a young man, and they have a hard time with anger at that age. He'll think it through and apologize."

"When he gets horny," Elaine said. "That's when he'll apologize."

Her father laughed suddenly, rather nervously, and said, "In that case, I'd give him an hour."

CHAPTER TWO, Two for the Price of One

It took four hours for Danny to apologize, but it wasn't for the sake of sex. No, he just couldn't stay mad at her no matter what she might have done. She was his sister, and he loved her. Besides, she was going to have his baby. That was actually kind of cool.

That night, the family gathered in the living room to talk about the future. Elaine would be able to start college next year, as long as she went to the local university. Emily worked at home, so child care was really no problem. Danny could come home on weekends. But that was for the future. Elaine needed to get in to the doctor, of course.

When Danny asked to see her baby bump, the meeting began to dissolve into something else. A look at her belly demanded that her breasts be bared to see if they were different. Then he wanted to see her butt, saying, "You've probably already got a fat ass."

Once Elaine was naked, it didn't take long at all for Danny to strip off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"Come on, Mom," he said. "I think we should all pile on Elaine before she gets too delicate. There'll probably be a month or two when she's not going to screw anybody."

"Good point," Robert said, laughing. It was absurd, of course, but sex had brought their family closer together, and he felt sure the balm of orgasm would keep them together. He wondered what the reaction to Elaine's news would have been last April, before they'd taken up their lifestyle. He felt certain that it wouldn't have been nearly so benign as this morning. "I think we should all fuck Elaine," he said, standing to unzip his slacks. "And then we should fuck her again."

"You men are always thinking with your cocks, aren't you?" Emily said, smiling.

"I'm glad they do," Elaine said. "I love having cocks in me." She held her arms out to her mother. "Come on, Mom. A family should fuck together, you know. Come on."

Emily rolled her eyes and began unbuttoning her blouse, thinking that even though life was taking another absurd turn, she knew they could face anything together. A family that fucks together stays together.

#

"Twins?"

Elaine and Emily were nearly in unison with their reaction to the news that Doctor Perkins gave them at their second appointment just a week after Elaine's admission of her condition. Emily had chosen to go to a different clinic and avoid the family doctor, though they usually saw what ever doctor was available when they went to the clinic these days. The dark haired woman who gave them this news was pretty much a stranger to them.

"Twins? Are you sure?" Emily asked.

"Definitely," she said. "Fraternal. You appear to have a boy and a girl growing in there."

"How do you know?" Elaine asked her.

"The results of the tests we did when you came in last week told us."

"That's weird," Elaine said. She sat on the exam table in the small room and looked between the doctor and her mother and wondered just how she was supposed to greet this news. "I never expected anything like this," she said. "How did it happen?"

"Does your family have a history of twins?" the doctor asked.

"No," Emily said. "Not that I know of, anyway."

"Well, you'll have twins in the family now." Doctor Perkins typed a few notes on her computer and then said, "So, have you spoken to the father yet? When can he come in?"

"The father?" Elaine said quickly, her voice suddenly tense.

"The father isn't a part of this," Emily said quickly, adopting a stern tone. "We know that he's healthy, so I think we're alright."

"You never know," the other woman said. "I'd like to get a medical history from him. It's best for the baby, you know." Dr. Perkins didn't expect them to be happy to involve the father if he truly had deserted her, but they didn't seem willing to even try. She felt that they were holding more back than the father's name.

"He's not here," Elaine said.

"He should come in. Please do pass that on to him if you will."

#

"Is she going to give us shit about Danny?" Elaine asked in the car on the way home.

"No, we just need a medical history for him," Emily said, though she wasn't quite so sanguine about the matter as she sounded. "It's okay."

But Dr. Gail Perkins wasn't feeling okay as the two Porter women were driving back home. No, she felt a certain unease growing over her. There was something wrong. Why hadn't they stayed with their own doctor? Why did they seem so nervous when the subject of the father came up? She was torn by her duty to her patient and to the law. Finally, after much thought, she called the lab and ordered one more test.

Breathing easier, she retuned to her tasks at hand.

#

"When we gonna get milk out of those titties?" Tillman asked Elaine one night the next week. He and Laurel Carter were seated on her bed while Danny sat on the chair watching the three of them with lazy interest. "You gonna open a dairy bar? You and Mrs. Carter and Mrs. Adams?"

"Not much money in that," Elaine laughed.

"I don't know about that," Laurel said. "Just two or three customers as interested as Tillman could make you rich."

"Maybe, I should," Elaine said. She lifted her breasts, already felling quite swollen over the rapidly growing mound of her belly. Her nipples had grown more sensitive and her thickened pussy seemed to be constantly rubbing her clit and making her horny as hell. The last was probably her imagination, she supposed, but it was a rather nice side effect.

"Yeah," Tillman said. "Both of those other ladies let me have a free sample now and again. I wonder how much milk it would take to make ice cream?"

"Oh, hell," Danny said then. "That's just gross. Am I the only one here who wants to cum tonight?" he asked them. He stood and dropped his pants, sitting naked below his tee shirt. His dick rose about half way and wavered at that level in anticipation of better things to come.

"Yeah, too much small talk," Elaine agreed. She was fully nude, of course, and leaning back on her elbows with her stomach on display. She spread her legs then, knees up and legs slanting down toward the glorious red thatch of hair that adorned her pubic mound above her otherwise shaved pussy. "I want sex."

They were playing a game that they had invented and called "Three Way." The game could be played with any number of players, but four worked well. They drew straws, and the three people who drew straws stained with food coloring on one end became the performers, and the others the audience.

Danny was ready for a show, and his cock firmed up quickly when his sister spread her legs. He always got a hard-on when he saw his sister's pussy.

Tillman laughed and pulled his shirt over his head as Laurel removed her bra and let her D cup breasts fall free. They quivered on her chest as she quickly removed the rest of her clothing as though racing with Tillman. He won, of course, and he pulled her over sideways and slapped his firm cock against her cheek happily.

"You want a taste of this?" he asked her. She nodded her head and turned her face to capture the swollen head of his thick, long cock with her mouth. She took the head and about three inches into her mouth and began slurping on his dark dick.

Elaine wasn't going to be left out of this, of course. She lay and slipped her head down under the quivering pouch of Laurel's belly and spread her damp cunt. As she began to feast on the other girl's goodies, one of her feet was flat on the bed just below her butt with the knee up, and the other foot was on the floor, affording Danny an excellent view of her pussy.

The opening of her lower lips seemed to pulse, opening and closing just a bit as though it was speaking to him when she moved. It was all he could do to stop himself from kneeling at the alter of his sister's cunt and answering its quiet call. He couldn't. It was his part to watch and enjoy, not participate, and he thought it was a pretty crummy assignment right now.

Tillman moved around Laurel then, taking up a position behind her as she moved around to apply her lips to Elaine's wet pussy. Danny began stroking himself as Laurel slipped two fingers into his sister's twat, and his pace quickened involuntarily when her tongue moved down to tickle at Elaine's hard little clit where it was nestled in her swollen labia.

Tillman steadied himself with one hand on Laurel's butt and used the other to push his hard rod down and rub it teasingly on Elaine's forehead. He lifted a hank of her kinky red hair and wrapped it around his cock, playing with her hair as she lapped at his girlfriend's pussy. Finally, he moved his cock up and slammed it home in Laurel's juicy cunt.

"Unnnh!" Laurel's breath was forced out in one burst as he entered her, and she felt the massive orgasm that had been waiting in the wings begin to gain strength in her belly. "Fuck me, big boy," she said. "Slam it into my cunt!"

"Yeah, babe," Tillman said, picking up the pace of his pistoning cock in her pussy. "I'm gonna rip you a new one."

Suddenly, Laurel arched up against Tillman's body with her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in a soundless scream of pleasure. Danny watched as her body quivered at Tillman's thrusts and the release of her orgasm. Her breasts swayed, and her whole body seemed to vibrate as she began to huff in her breath and emit low mewling sounds. She was a voluptuous girl, padded and proud, and Danny especially liked seeing her ass jiggle and flatten against Tillman's belly when he slammed home.

Finally, Tillman pulled out and Laurel took that cue to fall off to one side with her legs spread and her pussy distended and looking like a dark wet tunnel between her thighs. It wasn't long before she filled that tunnel with fingers and made eye contact with Danny. She winked and rubbed herself. He wet his lips and pumped faster.

Tillman stayed where he was. He dropped forward to angle his cock down and press the glistening head against Elaine's lips. When she opened her mouth to take him inside, he slipped his hand under her arm pits and lifted her just a bit. That bit of extra elevation caused her head to drop back and open her throat to him, and he didn't wait a second to slide his long cock down into her eager throat.

Danny and Laurel watched in fascination as his friend's cock disappeared completely into his sister's mouth and his scrotum dragged over her eyes and nose. Elaine wasn't gagging now, but seemed to be working his cock with movements of her throat in sync with his thrusts.

Tillman's eyes rolled back as he smiled broadly and thrust himself into the red-headed girl's gaping mouth. His breath began to come in short gasps and he moved one hand down to squeeze Elaine's breast firmly. He used her tit to pull her up firmly against him as he froze, moaning.

Laurel and Danny both marveled at the tableau of Tillman pressed against Elaine' face with his cock buried in the girl's throat and his balls hanging heavily over her nose. A small sigh escaped his lips, and then he said, "Oh, shit, yeah, girl!" His body began spasming.

It was clear that Elaine was swallowing as fast as she could now, and Laurel knew that he was sending a massive load down to her stomach. It was his first shot of the day, after all. Danny envied him the experience and marveled at how his sister had clearly mastered the deep-throat technique. When Tillman pulled his wet cock out of Elaine's mouth, leaving a trail of cum in its path over her cheek, Danny's cock responded by swelling in his hand, and he felt himself reaching his climax.

Danny stood, staggering to the bed, and leaned as far over as he could toward Laurel. Seeing him approach, she smiled and swung her feet around to sit on the bed before him. She was in position just in time to receive Danny's own not insubstantial load of jism on her large, soft breasts. When he was finished pumping, she took him into her mouth to enjoy the last dribble of his cum.

"This isn't fair," Elaine said then, wiping at the glistening liquid on her cheek. "Everybody gets to cum but me!"

"So roll over, bitch," Tillman said, a broad grin growing right along with his cock as he snatched up the lubricant from the bedside table. "I got dibs on your ass. We'll see if your brother has room to fit himself into your pussy after I start working my magic on your backside."

Elaine took him into her anus quickly then, her face pressed against the bed as he started stroking himself into her. In another moment, he brother had put his cock into her mouth, letting her suck him all the way hard before he moved down to apply himself at her pussy.

Tillman rolled to his back, pulling Elaine up on top, and Danny crouched between both of their feet and rubbed his cock up and down on Elaine's glistening slit. Once he had primed himself with her natural lubricant, he pressed against her hole and slid up and inside of her.

Elaine cried out at her brother's penetration of her cunt and clamped the muscles of her pussy and ass against both boys' moving cocks. She felt wonderfully full of cock. This little gathering was turning into just what the doctor ordered for a horny little girl like her. Now, if she just had her father's cock in her mouth, life would nearly be perfect.

About ten minutes later, when both boys had released their wet loads into their respective openings, and Elaine lay sated with their juices running slowly from her pussy and ass, Danny picked up the camera from the desk and turned it off. "There," he said, "We just made a porno movie."

#

Dr. Gail Perkins was lying on her back beneath her husband as he pumped into her with his usual useless enthusiasm. Her large breasts slid up and down on her slim body in time with his thrusts, the dark areolas clearly marked in the dim light against her very white skin. She made little moaning sounds because his movement inside her body felt nice, not because anything special was happening. Her husband tried hard, and he meant well, but it seemed that after eight years of marriage, he still had no idea how to give her an orgasm. No matter what she suggested or what he tried, she was always left to finish herself off with her fingers, and that was never quite what she wanted.

Tonight she was a bit more distracted, however. She'd gotten the test on Elaine's babies back that afternoon, and it worried her. And so it was that as her husband was loudly depositing his semen in her vagina, she was thinking about the paternity of the Porter Twins.

She knew now that the twins had been fathered by one of the girl's family, and she couldn't help but wonder if the incest that created them was willing or not. She wasn't sure whether mattered if it was.

#

Elaine was in her fifth month, her pregnancy showing distinctly now, and everything was going well. Medically, she was having a perfect pregnancy. Legally, well, Doctor Perkins was determined to come to grips with that status right now.

After her examination, she patted Elaine on the shoulder, saying, "you are healthy as a horse, my dear. Just keep up the good work. Now, could you have your mother step back here a moment? There are insurance issues to cover," she added, smiling benignly.

A moment later, the nurse ushered Emily into the examine room, where she closed the door and stood regarding the doctor seriously. "Insurance issues?" she asked, knowing full well that the doctor wouldn't be talking to her about payments.

"No, not really," Dr. Perkins admitted. "It's about the paternity of the babies. I'm not really at ease with the situation."