Neighborly Relations Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At ease?" Emily sat, feeling a sudden clamping of fear in her stomach. "Why not?"

"Your daughter's babies were fathered by a member of your family. Close family," she said, watching Emily's face closely. Emily blanched just a bit but did not react as though she was out of the loop on the matter. "But you know that, don't you?"

"Yes," she said. "I know." It was better now that it was out in the open and they could deal with it. It was still possible to get the doctor on their side.

"Was she raped?"

"What? No, not at all," Emily said. "We just . . . that is . . . well, I don't know how to describe it. I do know there's no way to make you understand."

"Try me," Gail Perkins said. She hadn't notified the authorities, and had decided that she wouldn't, if she was sure the relationship was consensual. No, she wouldn't understand, but she didn't have to.

"We have a special relationship in our family," Emily said. "What I mean is that we are sexually active with each other." Saying it like that sounded stupid and just a little bit dirty.

"All of you?"

"Yes, all of us." Emily sighed, but smiled slightly. "It started last May and just took off from there. I have to admit that I've never felt closer to any of my family than now. I love them"

"Is your husband the father?"

"No, he's had a vasectomy. The father is her brother, Danny."

"You're right, I don't understand," Gail said. "How do you manage a sexual relationship with your children? I mean, logistically."

"I don't understand."

The doctor wasn't really sure what she meant, either, but the question seemed relevant. Actually, it was more relevant to the moisture growing in her pussy under her sedate medical clothing. "Does it happen haphazardly? Are there schedules of who sleeps with whom?" Flustered the, she waved her own question off. "Oh, never mind."

But Emily had seen the glint of interest in the other woman's eyes. She wasn't about to never mind anything. "Anything goes," she said. "Sometimes we've even gotten together as a group. I love seeing my husband and son make love to Elaine at the same time. I'll admit that it makes me hot as hell."

Dr. Perkins blushed, her temperature rising. "Oh, well, I . . . I just." She stopped, trying to snap her thoughts back to medical matters. "Have your son come to see me," she said abruptly. "He'll need an exam. And, of course, I'll want to talk to him, too."

"But aren't you obligated to report such things?" Emily asked. "You can't just pass it off with an exam of my son."

"I'm obligated to report child abuse," Gail said, standing. "What you are doing isn't specifically illegal in this state. In practice, it is, of course. But there is no specific law forbidding incest between consenting adults. If she was forced, or if she was a minor, I would have already called the police. For now, let's check out the father's health and take it from there."

"Thank you," Emily said. As she spoke, she reached out to shake the other woman's hand, taking it in both of hers and holding it softly while looking deeply into her eyes. "I knew you were a good woman when we met," she said, squeezing her hand lightly. "Once you meet Danny, you'll see how special my children are."

Gail Perkins returned Emily's gaze nervously and dearly wished she'd let go of her hand. "Tomorrow," she said. "He'll have to be the last appointment of the day, I'm afraid, but I do want to see him right away."

"Fine."

"Let's go make that appointment." The doctor finally snatched her hand away from Emily's warm grasp, taking a deep, cleansing breath. "We'll work through this," she assured her. "Don't worry."

Emily wasn't worried at all when they let the exam room. No, she knew the doctor wouldn't report anything from her halting manner, her blushing, and her interest in their couplings. No, this doctor was definitely on her side.

The only question was whether she friendly enough to be gotten into bed. Emily's pussy began to tingle at the prospect of making love to this fine looking, intelligent woman. She really wanted to suck on the good doctor's cunt.

To be continued . . .