All Comments on 'Neighborly Relations Pt. 22'

by R_D_Eddy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1over 13 years ago
Fantastic Series

I wish I lived in this neighborhood. Keep up the fine story - you have lots to work with. // R1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forgotten

I thought you had forgotten how to write. I have waited a long time to read this chapter. I Love this story and want you to continue to keep writing. I await for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay

So glad to see the return of this series. For a while there, I thought it had seen been abandoned. Great entry though, keep up the awesome work!

NiranaNiranaover 13 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for continuing. Please do not end the series. Describe more of Emily also please! I love her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this story

When are you going to write more??? Can't wait!

gettodachoppagettodachoppaover 13 years ago
Love this series

I miss this series. Hopefully someday it gets the awesome conclusion it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best series

this is hands down the best series on this web site. unlike some narrow minded readers i have no criticism of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
... one INCREDIBLE story ...

I really wish that you would continue this saga ... ??

GreenleafRGreenleafRalmost 12 years ago
Great series - thanks

R_D_Eddy - thanks for the wonderful series you've written here. There were times when I was ready to walk away; I'm not comfortable with the "torture" scenes; but I'm sure happy I stayed through to Part 22. Like many of your readers, I would love to live on that street and I'm sure my wife would too. Would I have sex with my adult daughters? Probably not. Would I mind their husband's enjoying my wife - not at all. Would I jump into the sack with the older and younger members of the other families? Hell, yes. Again, thanks for the fantastical world you built for us to live in for a while.

mBrowmBrowabout 11 years ago
Health OK?

Hope our author is OK ... no stories posted since 22-Aug-2010.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

Great story...please continue or provide a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another writer abducted by aliens

I guess we'll never see more of this interesting series.

Ιts been 8 plus years.

Ill say it was fun to read.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 5 years ago
Good series

Just a shame that it was never finished.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Unfinished :(

I have to say. Out of all the series in this site, this has been the one I am the saddest for not having a conclusion. I don't know what happened to the writer. If anyone does know, please let us know.

As a writer I have always wondered where he would have taken it. I also wondered what I would have done in some chapters. I'm not sure the pregnancy story ark was my cup of thing, but then I wasn't writing it; Eddy was. If I was writing it, I would have stretched that story to over ten years in everyone's lives. So many side stories to be told. Too many to mention here. I bet each of you, have your own. I would love to write a chapter about how I would have taken the story, but its not my place. It was Eddy's work. And I sure wish he/she would have written more. I was in love with Emily the first time I read the story. The best part of her was that she loved her husband and family. Women like her are one in a million. Which of us didn't wish she was our wife? Even with some of her faults. Here's hopping Eddy gets back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Great story series, totally need the next installment

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

More please! I feel like Oliver Twist.

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

This series is very well written and engaging. But I feel once again disappointed the the author has decided not to provide some kind of conclusion. In the future, when a number of years have passed since the last chapter of a series, I will check the end of the last chapter and the reader comments to see if there was originally the intention to continue it. If it looks like the storyline was prematurely dropped, I’ll know not to start. Hope I’m proven wrong with this one, because I’ll miss the characters and their interactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous