Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine and conversation flowed freely and after explaining that we were in a suite, we invited them back to our room for a nightcap.

"Wow, this is really unbelievable," Donna, remarked.

"My uncle who is a partner in his law firm called in a few favors for us and this is the result. There are two bedrooms and a large bathtub/Jacuzzi in the master bedroom."

The view was spectacular looking down over the harbor. I moved to turn on the radio and found it tuned to a rock station.

"Come on, dance with me," Donna said to me as she pulled me onto the living room tiled floor.

"I guess I/m going to have to."

Stacy grabbed Stan and we were both moving to some great music. I think the way our wives were dressed had an immediate impact on our pants. Their tits were swaying to the music and we were forming tents in our groin.

The music segued into a slow song and without missing a beat, Donna pulled me closer to her as did Stacy did with Stan. There was no doubt that both women could feel our erections through our pants as were bonded together.

Donna turned toward me and without warning kissed me full on the lips, fighting her tongue into my mouth. I took a quick glance at Stacy and she had done the same to Stan. It wasn't too long before all of us were dry humping each other, while our hands were roaming over each other's bodies.

While I thoroughly enjoyed this, I broke away from Donna's clutches and said to no one in particular, " Did I miss something here?"

Our wives just smiled and started giggling.

"Donna and I had a chance to talk while you guys went off swimming. It appears as though we both have similar fantasies. We both like to watch others fuck. Donna said that she and Stan actually fucked other people in front of each other. We talked about our likes and dislikes and the conversation turned to what we liked sexually.

Stacy had never been with a woman before and she was eager to tell us about it.

" There were no preliminaries. Under the pretense of showing me what she was going to wear tonight, I went to your room. As soon as the door closed she backed me up against a wall, shoved her tongue in my mouth and put her hand into my bikini bottom. She rubbed my clit for a few seconds and then she violently pulled my bottoms down. That gave her free access to my cunt.

She stuck two fingers into my cunt and had me cumming in no time. I was panting so hard and I came so hard. After I came, Donna did not let up, she dragged me to the bed and spread my legs and went down on me."

"Your wife has a great hairy cunt," Donna stated. "I loved finding my way through her bush to her clit." I strummed her clit with my tongue as she pulled her tits from her top. She was pinching and tugging at her nipples while thrusting her bottom up to meet my tongue. She came hard again."

"I was so hot, I tried to grab Donna, but she wouldn't let me have at her."

"It was your turn to have some fun, Donna said laughing."

"Do you think they're hard enough to fuck us?" Stacy said.

Stan and I just took off our pants and the rest of our clothes. Our cocks were, as you would expect, so very hard.

"I think Donna needs to be fucked first," I said as I looked toward Stacy.

She nodded her agreement and we watched as Stan lowered Donna's dress. I was right, Donna not only had no panties on, she had no bra on as well. Dark aired Donna had equally dark hair on her cunt. Her black bush was very thick and trimmed to accommodate her bikini bottoms. The bush came down the sides of her lips and was prominent by her asshole.

Stan sat on the club chair and grabbed Donna and turned her toward us. She impaled herself on Stan's cock. Stan hooked her legs as he spread them apart. He began to fuck his wife. Slowly at first, but he picked up the pace very quickly. Donna's spread cunt was displayed for both of us to see. You could see her cunt dripping, her hard clit sticking out from its hood. She began to rub her tits, pulling on her erect nipples while Stan was pounding at her cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," wailed Donna.

Stan was ramming his cock in and out of Donna's cunt at a rapid pace.

"Oh, it feels so fucking good. I loved being fucked." Donna said as she opened her eyes to look directly at us.

Stacy and I were lightly caressing each other during Stan's onslaught. I had my hand on Stacy's clit and Stacy was slowly jerking me off.

"That's so fucking hot, so hot having you do that while watching me get fucked."

"Go," I said, turning to Stacy.

She took my cue and left my cock and moved toward our newest friends. She proceeded to kneel by Donna's exposed cunt and as Stan continued to fuck his wife, Stacy leaned forward and placed her tongue on Donna's clit.

Donna's eyes opened quickly at this new invasion on her body.

"Oh suck me, fuck me. Going to cum, Going to cum," Donna shrieked.

She was no longer moaning quietly. She was forcing herself to have a great orgasm. Her hips moved at warp speed. Up and down on her husband's cock. Stan began to cry out as well with his impending orgasm.

"Close, so close, lick me Stacy. Lick my cunt, eat my cunt. Cumming. I'm cumming. Oh.......... Yes, Yes."

Stan in response, " Me too, me too, fuck, I'm cumming"

He exploded into his wife's cunt. I stopped using my tongue and used my fingertip to gently rub her clit. Circling her clit elicited the following from Donna.

"No more, no more. Can't take any more. Oh, I just came again. Enough.

Stacy removed her fingers gave them to me to lick. Stan and Donna collapsed on the chair. Donna still had her legs splayed, now with Stan's cream running down her leg.

While it was time for those two to relax, my cock needed some serious attention. Stacy's hairy blond cunt was split and I saw the glistening pink of her cunt on display. She climbed onto my lap and took my cock in her hands and guided me into her so very wet cunt. She too, faced away from me, facing our guests.

Stacy is very vocal when she gets fucked and it was no different tonight. As her cunt was on display to our newest friends, I fucked my wife as I was playing and kneading her tits.

"Fuck, fuck. I love being fucked by your bid cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

The scene before us, our friends fucking in front of us, turned us on so much, that we came within the first few minutes of my putting my cock into Stacy's cunt.

I yelled, "I'm cumming. Oh yeah, Oh yes."

Stacy, at the same time, "Me too, me too."

She was screaming, I was moaning. We both came together. Unusual, but not this time.

Looking at our friends, they were cuddling and smiling as we came.

"Not a bad way to start a friendship," Stan said.

We all laughed.

The next two nights were spent in our suite. The next night we exchanged wives for the night.

I loved eating Donna's cunt. We wound up in a "69" in one of the bedrooms. I came in Donna's mouth and she came a few seconds after me.

In the other bedroom we could hear Stacy's crying out. Stan must have been giving her a good pounding as she continued her verbal crying for at least five minutes after Donna and I climaxed. I grabbed Donna's hand and walked toward the other bedroom. I opened the door and found Stacy getting fucked from behind.

She had her ass in the air, her head resting on a pillow as we saw Stan's cock move in and out of my wife's cunt. Stan's hand reached around to pinch her clit. Finally, after a few more minutes Stan dumped a load of cum into my wife's cunt and my wife cried out as she came again.

It's amazing how many times a guy can come when they are in their 20's. Our wives enjoyed our cocks as the honeymoon continued.

We decided that we would spend the last night with our own wives, in our own rooms, no group sex.

It was the right way to end our time in Bermuda.

THIRTY PLUS YEARS LATER

Over the next thirty plus years we got together on vacations and sharing intimacy with each other, but on a less frequent basis. It was always exciting when we got together. And while our sexual peak has long since passed, my wife and I continue to have a very active sex life as does Stan and Donna. When we do get together, there is less need for immediate satisfaction, which is a good thing. We take our time, fucking our won wives in front of each other, fucking each other's wives and at times, Stan and I sit back enjoying Donna and Stacy getting together. The ultimate man's fantasy of having two women make love to each other is a realty for us, and one that we continue to enjoy.

Boy, am I glad that I convinced my uncle to give Stacy that job some 35 years ago!

12