Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to Tiffany and could see that her face was shining from the mixture of pussy juice and cum. I could see that both Tiffany and Paula were almost glowing with sexual excitement, although both had small breasts, their nipples were big and hard. I looked over to Paula and could see that she was running her fingers over her pussy and bringing them to her mouth. Gary was obviously starting to recover; he sat sipping his wine while I could see that his cock was starting to come to life again.

Gary picked up the wine bottle and lay it on its side for the second time, he spun it and it rolled around and around the table until it slowed and stopped facing me, the moment of truth had arrived, I was not sure how the others at the table would react to my fantasy. After a short pause I decided to throw caution to the wind and tell them what I wanted to try. “My fantasy is to suck Gary’s cock while the ladies watch.” I said quietly. There was a silence at the table, Tiffany had a smile on her face, she knew that I had some bi fantasies but was a little surprised that I wanted to act it out now. Gary stood up from the table and started to walk through to the lounge, I couldn’t read his face and wasn’t sure how he felt about my fantasy, but at least by walking through to the lounge he was obviously not against the idea. Paula once again waited for me; she pulled me into an embrace and held me tight. “I can’t wait to see you fulfil you fantasy,” she said and kissed me deeply, I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her pussy lips.

I walked into the lounge and saw that Gary and Tiffany had taken up the same positions as they had earlier. An air of familiarity was present as I saw that their hands were feeling each other, Tiffany pulling Gary’s foreskin up and down, almost getting him ready for me. I was very apprehensive, I was almost sorry that I had not told them another, less kinky, fantasy, but at this point it would have been churlish to back out. Paula could see my apprehension and stood behind me rubbing my ass cheeks, her hands snaked around my waist and she started to rub my cock up and down. I started to feel a huge sexual charge; the sight in front of me of Gary with his fingers buried deep in my wife’s pussy and her hand stroking him up and down was so damn erotic. I knelt down in front of him and saw that Tiffany had released his cock from her grip; I could see that his purple head was wet from his juices and his balls tight against his body. I started on his balls; that that was one of my favourite sensations. His balls had very little hair on them and I took them one by one into my mouth, my tongue rubbing gently over their surface while my fingers started to spread his juice around the head. I slowly released his balls from my mouth and traced my tongue up his shaft, He was obviously enjoying this and I could see that his head was thrown back and his fingers were starting to work faster in and out of Tiffany’s pussy. I could feel that Paula had crawled down between my legs and was performing her own oral magic on my cock. “Here goes nothing” I though to my self and took his head into my mouth. This was different to my schoolboy experiences. The stigma of society had almost got the better of me. I had forgotten the feel of a man’s cock in my mouth, the musky taste coupled with the immense smoothness; the memories came flooding back. As I lowered my mouth over his cock my hands started to rub away at his balls. I could feel his hips start to move as he started to trust in and out of my mouth. My tongue was rubbing the top of his head and with a gentle sucking motion; I started to feel his juice leaking into my mouth. I could feel his balls starting to tighten and from my own experience I knew that he was close to shooting his load into my mouth. It would be the first time I had actually swallowed another mans seed. His head seemed to almost swell in my mouth and I could feel him rest his hands on my head as he pulled me down onto his cock as it spewed his juices deep into my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised, I was expecting it to taste different. I could feel his cock start to soften in my mouth, I withdrew slowly and slowly moved back, Paula had released my cock from her velvet mouth and knelt up to kiss me on the lips, she licked away the excess cum from around my mouth. Gary way lying back totally spent, it was unlikely that he would be ready for a while.

Tiffany had her hand buried in her cunt.
“Come and fuck me!” she gasped, “I have missed all the fun.” Paula lay on her back on the lounge floor and I saw Tiffany kneel down in front of her and bury her head in Paula’s pussy, her ass facing me, her pussy hanging down wetly between her legs like a succulent fruit. I guided my cock into her waiting hole, she was so wet it slipped easily in, my hands were around her waist and rubbing at her hard little clit, I pumped my cock in and out, waiting for it to almost completely withdraw before ramming it firmly back, as deep as it would go. I could hear that Paula was getting more vocal as Tiffany ate Paula’s pussy for the second time that night; she seemed to be a natural. The evening’s events had left Tiffany on a huge sexual high and I could feel her muscles start to clench my cock until, with a load cry she started to crash to her first orgasm. I slowly withdrew my cock, my body feeling like I had competed in a sexual marathon. I rolled over and lay on the carpet and closed my eyes, no one stirred, I knew that we were all feeling completely spent.

Gary was the first to stir.
“Why don’t you guys stay over here tonight, that way we can just go upstairs to bed.”
“Sounds good,” said Tiffany, “why don’t we swap sleeping partners, I would love to feel your hard cock in the morning?”
I had no objections to that; I could not wait to get my cock between Paula’s beautiful thighs again. We walked up the stairs hand in hand, looking up at Gary and Tiffany in front and Paula and I behind it was an awesome sight, the four of us completely naked, our bodies covered with the juices of our pleasures. Gary and Tiffany walked through to the spare room and Paula and I made our way to the main bedroom, she pulled back the covers slipped into the bed, she looked beautiful, her small body laying back, her eyes looking up at me. I slipped into the bed next to her and we held each other in a tight embrace. We fell asleep in each other’s arms, her warm body glued to mine.

Being an early riser, I awoke before Paula. In the dim light filtering through the curtains I looked over at the beautiful sleeping form next to me. She was lying on her back, the sheets covering her legs, her small, tight breasts looking up at me. I love the sight of a sexy woman sleeping they look so peaceful and contented. I pulled the sheets down slowly, so as not to wake her. My head drifted down to her smooth pussy. As my face came close I could smell the sexy aroma of our previous evenings sexual marathon. As my tongue parted her lips she started to stir, she immediately opened her legs to give me free access to her pussy. Her hands moved lazily down until her fingers started to caress my hair, pulling my face firmly into her. My tongue dived between her lips and I started to work it in and out her hot cunt. Her thighs started to clench against my head holding me firmly in place until I could feel her hips start to thrust against my face, mashing her clit against my chin, her lips against my cheeks. She started to get more and more vocal until I could feel her release into orgasm, her juices flooding my face.

I slowly lifted my head from her pussy and saw that we had company. Tiffany and Gary must have heard us and we in the room. Our sexual display had got them going and Gary had Tiffany in his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist, her back leaning against the wall while his cock trust brutally in and out of her hot cunt. I rolled over onto the bed, my cock pointing skywards. I rolled Paula over and helped her into me. I guided my cock into her wet pussy. Paula pushed herself up until she was sitting upright on me; the friction on my cock was taking me quickly towards my orgasm. She bounced up and down with wild abandon until with a loud cry my cum started to squirt deep inside her. We held each other tightly until we came down from our sexual plateau. Tiffany and Gary had joined us on the bed and were also in a tight embrace. Tiffany broke the embrace reluctantly and looked over at me.
“Lets clean up and call it a day” she said. The regret in her tone was obvious. As much as we would both liked to have stayed on, we all had things to do today.

Paula rolled over and looked over at Gary. A small smile crossed her face as she crawled over to where he was lying and climbed on top of him in a 69 position. I could see her pussy lower down to Gary’s mouth, my cum oozing from between her pussy lips and onto his mouth, he licked his lips and drank the juices eagerly. I looked over at Tiffany; she must have read my mind. She quickly emulated Paula and lowered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. I licked every drop of her and Gary’s juices until she came for the second time that morning, while at the same time she sucked my cock back to life and cumming again.

We all got reluctantly up and made our way to the dining room. Our clothes were strewn all over and we gathered up our clothes and dressed silently. None of us wanted this to end.
“Come on guys, there will be another night,” Paula said quietly.

I think we all realised that it would never be as good as the night we had just enjoyed.

Please take the time to vote for this story. If you prefer comments and suggestions on stories previously posted or even new story ideas are always welcome.

12