Neighbors Across the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT! Goddam it." I wiggled out from under and pulled my clothes on. "It isn't fair."

Randy only put his pants on and ran beside me as I ran quickly home. Just before I disappeared through our gate, he pulled me to him and whispered, "Tomorrow night."

"Goodness, you're flushed. Are you coming down with something? And your hair is all wet."

"We were swinging on the play set. I guess we got pretty worked up."

In bed that night, I relived every nuance of the evening over and over again. My fingers weren't close to being as pleasing as Randy's smooth cock but I learned that coming is something I can do over and over. When that wasn't enough to put me to sleep, I got up and surfed the web for a while, looking up 'penis,' in Google, because it was such a fascinating structure and then, with rare good sense, birth control. Yes, I was aware that Randy had made no provisions for birth control and yet I'd let him fuck me, and the only thing that stopped him from coming inside me was the whistle. Just for fun, I did a Google search for "Birth Control." Planned Parenthood had a web page just for teenagers.

I discovered we'd already tried one effective method of contraception: "Outercourse." Unfortunately it had led to intercourse rather quickly. Implants were very safe but expensive. Pills were affordable but you had to see a doctor. Condoms were available in supermarkets and drugstores. Hmm. I'd never noticed.

The next day was Saturday and I borrowed Mother's car so I could get some tampons, which I was out of. I went to the biggest drug store in town and after cruising the aisles checking things out, put a package of condoms in my basket and quickly covered it up with a package of tampons. Hovering around the checkout counters, I chose a moment when no one was at the 10 or less checkout counter and quickly checked out. Phew. That was hard.

Being the weekend, my curfew was an hour later. I lay waiting in the rose garden. Would Randy be there?

"Hi, lovely." He plopped down beside me and immediately gave me a kiss before lying on his back beside me. "I was afraid you wouldn't be here."

"Why not?"

"I was afraid you'd be mad about last night."

"Mad? You're kidding."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I thought it was pretty neat. I'm glad you don't have any regrets."

"No regrets, in fact I brought you a present. I handed him the box the tampons had come in, all wrapped in gift wrapping. There were boxes in boxes and he carefully unwrapped each one, folding the paper. When he got to the last small box, he gave a start. "Condoms! I guess you don't have any regrets."

"I only regret the fact that we almost made love without protection."

Randy looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"You weren't prepared."

"I should have been. I knew I wanted to, I thought we would, but I was afraid if I prepared, I'd only be disappointed."

"You do that too?"

"What?"

"Refuse to challenge fate?"

"Of course."

We lay back for a while without talking. Boldly I started to stroke his cock through his jeans and I finally said, "Aren't you going to try them out?" Randy didn't need to be told twice. He rolled over to face me and we kissed for a long time. It's amazing how exciting just that can be. When Randy started to reach up inside of my t-shirt I sat up and helped him get it off me and then I got on to my knees and made a production of helping him out of his clothes, right down to his socks. I was hungry for his cock and immediately took it into my mouth. Randy was transfixed. "Watch out, I'm going to come," he said. I sucked harder and he spewed his load in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but it's so slippery some dripped down my chin where Randy licked it off.

Just like the evening before, Randy was down and out of operation for a while after than and again, I used the time to explore. For such a small thing, his cock was infinitely interesting. So malleable when soft, yet always so ready to get hard.

When his cock began to show interest again, Randy did too. "Would you like me to eat your pussy?" he asked.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Heck no." He quickly helped me out of my Jeans. "No panties? Hot!" This time he faced me, kneeling between my legs and started by running his tongue up and down the length of my slot. It felt fine. When he started to flick my clit, I got a ride on a rocket ship to outer space.

"Why are you stopping?"

"I'm putting the condom on."

"Let me see." Randy was beginning to unroll it and I said, "be sure to get all the air out of the tip."

"Huh?"

"That's what the Planned Parenthood web page said. That way it's almost 99% effective. The only other thing you have to do right is to hold the thing on when you pull out at the end so it comes out with your cock."

"Web page, huh? What won't they think of next?"

I lay back and when Randy's cock presented itself, I took it greedily in hand, aimed it, and with Randy's help pulled him right in. It felt so right. It was even better than the previous evening. Randy leaned over me with his hands beside my head and began some serious in and out motion. Every time he came to the end of his stroke, the force of his humping lifted my hips off the ground.

At first I was a passive target, but as my heat arose, I began to meet each thrust with a counter, arching my back and lifting him off the ground. When he paused to catch his breath, not ready to slow down, I wrapped my legs around him and took over. I don't know how, but Randy had a way of shifting his hips and each time he did, his cock would enter me at a different angle, putting pressure on different parts of my pussy. It all felt good but each time he changed strokes, it felt even better. Just when I thought it couldn't feel better, I started to come.

Randy didn't come though and when I came, he began to play me like a fiddle. He had taken me to a peak. Now he kept me there. Something hit me in the eye. I blinked. It happened again. Drops of sweat were dripping off his brow and landing on my face and in my eyes. I pulled his face to mine and rubbed cheeks and foreheads together, mingling our sweat the way our organs were mingling bodily fluids down below.

Randy sounded like a steam locomotive pulling a grade and the longer we went on, the louder it was. Puff, puff, puff; each puff accompanying a thrust, thrust, thrust. In, take that. Out, ready to go again. In. Slap bellies. His breath was hissing, his muscles clenched, eyes shut tight, mouth twisted up into a funny little moue as his spit out his strokes. Each time he thrust in, his cock rubbed my clit just right and my heels jerked, kicked him on the thighs. Suddenly Randy froze above me. His pubis was grinding into my mons instead of pumping in and out. He held his cock in tight while he ground his pubic bone against me and then we were both coming.

"I hope Mother didn't think I was whistling for her," I commented.

"That wouldn't be good," he said.

I just hugged him to me. "This could get to be a habit."

"It's okay with me, but what will we do when winter comes?"

"I don't know."

"Well, start thinking about it."

"Oh, I will."

Wednesday evening. Randy's hot tub was available again. We soaked for a short while and fucked for a long time. Not the first time, but the second. The second time, Randy came first, but he stayed hard for me until I came too. I was just lying there enjoying the feeling of his cock shrinking inside me when I heard a rustling. I opened my eyes and straight above me were two white faces suspended in the air. Billy and Martha, in the tree."

"EEK!"

"What?"

"Look!"

"Oh."

"Billy smiled down. You didn't think we could hear you the other night?"

I didn't know what to think. Before I could decide, Billy and Martha appeared at our side. I grabbed my shirt and covered my breasts.

"A little late for that now, isn't it?" asked Billy.

Martha immediately stripped off her clothing and got into the pool. She leaned over and beckoned me. "It's cool, Millie. We won't tell, you won't tell, and everybody will have a good time, eh?"

I was frozen. I stumbled over to the hot tub and got in. At least my 'privates' were covered by the water. But before I could sit down, Billy said, "nice bush."

"This is embarrassing," I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Were you embarrassed watching us?"

"No, but that's different."

"How? Just whose twat is sticking out, huh?"

"You could find a better way to say that, Billy," said Randy.

"I'm sorry."

"No you aren't," said Martha. She turned toward me, "You just have to learn to take him for what he is."

"Hmm."

Billy stripped. His cock was a perfect match for Randy's. "You can tell they're brothers," I said, wondering at my nerve.

Bill slipped into the water beside Martha, where he immediately took possession of her breasts, wasting no time getting her nipples to stand up boldly. Randy sat on the ledge of the pool above me, reaching over my shoulders to stroke my breasts. At first I pushed his hands away, but that seemed kind of silly as we sit there watching Billy and Martha make out.

"Maybe we should leave."

"Ah, don't do that," said Martha, "we didn't want to spoil the party."

I want to say reluctantly but I wasn't really reluctant, just hesitant, so hesitantly, I allowed Randy's hands to take up station around my tits and I have to say that the little attention Billy and Martha paid to us didn't interfere with the sensations at all.

After a while Billy stood up and faced Martha and she took his big boner into her mouth. When I didn't leave then, I knew I wouldn't leave at all. Seeing this, Randy stood up and offered me his cock. I serviced it loyally and it wasn't onerous duty, either.

Randy had just pulled back so the tip of his cock was barely touching my lips, when Martha reached over and grasped it in her hand, taking Bill's cock in the other hand at the same time.

"See, they're identical."

I looked. Martha put her fist around Randy's cock and then measured how much was left with her other hand. It was nearly a two hand cock. Not to be outdone, I measured Billy's cock in a similar manner.

"No fair," said Billy. "Her hand is bigger."

"Quit your belly aching."

I felt empowered, feeling the pulsing life vibrating in this hot tube of flesh. I loved the way it responded when I squeezed it as I tried futilely to keep it licked off clean.

Martha hopped up on the edge of the tub and pulled her knees into her sides, presenting a clear target for Billy's cock with her open pussy. Billy wasted no time.

Randy didn't follow suit until he'd reached in and stroked Billy's balls with a hot hand. Billy gasped with the contact. I couldn't help myself. I took the position at the tub side, certain in my heart that Randy would be there for me.

This was a different feel. The only contact was with Randy's cock my pussy. He stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and pushed slowly in. Then he let me take control for a while as he watched Billy's cock slide in and out of Martha's swollen pussy, keeping up a play-by-play description of the action. I couldn't decide whether to watch Billy's cock going in and out or Randy's. In the end I watched one then the other."

Martha's breath started coming in gasps, signaling the culmination of her passion. Billy looked proud, but he didn't take his hands off his hips or take control of the situation. "Billy?"

"What, honey?"

"Do you mind if I try your brother?"

"Hey! I'm not sure Millie and I are ready for that."

I wasn't sure either. All I knew was that Randy wasn't getting into me as deep as I wanted him to. I stood up and pulled Randy close. Grabbing his fanny, I pulled him up and into me all the way, making him come up on his tip toes while I squatted down.

"How can you do that?" Billy asked.

"It's cause she's six inches taller than me," said Randy.

Randy still wasn't deep enough. I grabbed his fanny cheeks, my fingers ending up on his asshole, and pulled him into me the rest of the way and began to grunt as I ground my sex into his.

"I don't have a condom on," he said.

I almost didn't let him pull out, but in the end common sense won out. I allowed him to withdraw.

"Come on, honey," Martha said, "Let me try a sample of that."

Randy looked at me. I could see what he wanted to do. "Go for it," I surprised myself by saying."

"Are you sure?" Randy said, "I don't want anything to come between us."

"Except your cock," I said. I was surprising myself big time.

Randy's dick was soon pumping away into Martha's pussy while she wrapped her legs around his ass to pull him in. Billy sat on the edge of the hot tub watching, his cock still sticking up proudly from out of his auburn pubic hair. It looked like candy to me. I couldn't help myself. I had to taste it. Billy thrust it up to meet me, so my little taste turned out to be a big one. I pulled back.

Billy said, "Don't I get to see what it's like to fuck a tall lady?"

I stood up without thinking and Billy jumped down facing me. We came together effortlessly. Billy's cock didn't reach in as far as Randy's had, so I moved my feet apart until I was lower on him and then I began to bend at the hips, swaying back and forth, exerting physical mastery over Billy and his cock. It didn't' take much of this and he started coming. Not wearing a condom, either. What am I thinking of, I asked myself. But I wouldn't let Billy go even though he was quite willing to leave by now. No, I held on to his ass so he couldn't leave me and made sure I got off too.

Finally spent, I sat beside Martha, who was done too. "What's come over me," I said. I didn't even make Billy use a condom."

"That's okay," said Martha. Here's a little trick they told me about at Planned Parenthood. Take three of my birth control pills and take them right now. That will take care of you."

"You have birth control pills? What do your parents say about that?"

"They don't know."

"They don't?"

"No."

"How can that be?"

"Planned parenthood won't tell, and I certainly won't."

"They won't?"

"Didn't you know that?"

"No."

"Well you do now."

Just before tripping through the gate I whispered to Randy, "Your cock is still my favorite. Night now."

12