Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh!' He chuckles. 'Mine is fine. I'm a little over a half hour from here.'

'That won't work.' She says, pursing her full lips slightly. 'I'm only ten minutes away, and I have an early day tomorrow.'

'That's fine.' He says glancing to see Greg leaning against the back corner of the building, watching them as a white Toyota pulls out onto the deserted street. A slight drizzle had begun and the cars wipers come on as it accelerates away from them.

'Great!' She says, heading towards Greg. 'Just follow my lead then.'

He wants to follow her, intending to walk her to her car, but Greg holds up a hand towards him before stepping around the corner of the building.

Matt shakes his head as he gets back into the car, thinking this guy was more than a little over the top, but he could probably kick the shit out of Matt with little real effort, so he just waits.

Its several minutes before Matt saw the headlights of Cindy's car, the increasing rain falling past the beams. 'Holy crap!' He mutters as she pulls onto the road behind the wheel of a high end, canary yellow Mustang.

The car, if you would call such a thing of beauty a mere car, is a limited edition a placard on the trunk proclaims. Matt is astonished, but has no doubt from the chrome package it sports, if nothing else.

He admires the Mustang as he follows it past some of the more affluent neighborhoods, the rain still building, and he sees lightning in the distance.The company Matt worked for had been contracted to build a few of the more opulent homes in the area, and he remembers several of those jobs as they drive past those estates.

Just minutes later the Mustang pulls up to one of the intricately designed gated entries of one estate, the gate swinging smoothly open to admit her. Cindy stops a short way up, waiting until the gate swings closed behind Matt's car, before continuing up the cobblestone lined drive.

The house is huge, illuminated by security lights around the two story structure, picture windows reflecting the headlight through the drizzle as they pull up to the high arched entry.

The oak front doors open as Cindy gets out of her car, motioning for Matt to stay put. He appreciates why, when two very large German Sheppard's race out to greet her, followed by a short man, spectacles perched on his pudgy nose.

Cindy makes a gesture to the dogs while saying something and they sit obediently in front of her, their tails still wagging furiously across the cobblestones. She turns to the man and, after a few words; he takes her keys getting into the car, and disappears down the drive.

Cindy walks seductively toward Matt as he lowers the window, her hips swaying smoothly from side to side. 'Just leave your car here.' She says, leaning toward the window with her hands on her knees. 'I need to introduce you.'

She heads back to stand in front of the dogs as Matt gets out of his car tentatively. Both animals look at him as his door slams shut, their tails stopping mid-wag, but they remain sitting.

Matt imagines he sees hunger in their eyes and a vision of the dogs at a table flashes in his mind, Matt, with an apple in his mouth, the main course!

Cindy smiles when she sees his apprehension and says something in German. The dogs immediately go into a 'lay down' position and she turns to him. 'This is Shultz, and this is Klink.' She says introducing each dog with a gesture of her hand.

She starts laughing at his grimace when Matt looks from the dogs to her. 'Hogan's Heroes?' He says with a sigh. 'Seriously? Isn't that a little before your time?'

It takes her a moment to regain her composure, and still giggling, says. 'I'm not THAT young.' Beaming proudly, her gaze on the dogs. 'But daddy named them, not me. They're retired service animals from the Dallas PD.'

Matt gives the dogs a wide berth as he steps around them, Cindy taking his hand and leading him through into the enormous entryway of the estate. He has no idea what he's looking at, all he knows is everything looks expensive.

From the art on the walls, to the furniture in the few rooms he passes as Cindy pulls him along, everything has a look of quality. Whether it's workmanship, antique, or just lavish, he knew that quality was all around him.

With a low whistle he says. 'Wow, this is one hell of a layout!'

'Huh?' Cindy says over her shoulder. 'Oh, you mean the house. Ya, daddy bought it for that witch he married. They winter here sometimes. Now come on! We don't have all night.'

She pulls him toward, what he hopes, is the back of the house. She ignores his questions about the house, the car, and why she would be working at all, let alone at a porn shop.

She stops at a door of beautiful white pine, intricate carvings in each of the four panels. As she unlocks the door, stepping inside with Matt in tow, he sees that the carving on the top panel is a scene having two nude women, one using a cane to strike the other across her bared butt.

Matt is pulled into the darkness of the room, feeling Cindy step close to him, light spilling through the doorway showing little of the interior. 'Now stay right here.' She whispers, brushing her lips across his cheek. 'I'll answer all your questions in time. And please, try not to freak out. I know you're only just a beginner, so don't worry about what you see.'

She steps away from him, Matt's heartbeat racing from all sorts of perverted images flashing across his mind. The light flips on and he feels an immediate flush cover his face, causing him to go a deep red.

His eyes widen even more as he grows accustomed to the light from a dozen antique coach lamps along the walls, two wrought iron chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling adding to the dramatic feel of the room. He looks back and forth, taking in the entirety of it, then quietly says. 'Damn.'

He steps down onto the lowered floor, the solid granite underfoot a dark grey. 'Damn!' He says again, louder this time, looking at what could only be called some kind of dudgeon.

Two enormous iron bird cages hang a few feet from the door, one on either side of him, with the center of the room dominated by a large iron maiden, actually made from lengths of iron, wicked looking spikes welded to its frame.

There's a large table along the left wall that could only be a rack, chains at its corners, the table itself divided in half with some sort of winch attached to the side. The wall opposite has half dozen tall white pine cabinets. Through the glass doors, Matt could see a large selection of sex toys, paddles, whips, cuffs, leather garments and Lord knows what else. It's like an entire selection from Sweet Endings had been put onto their glass shelves.

The back wall has four stools of varying heights, and a long padded table which looked like a massage table on steroids, several leather straps affixed to its sides. There's a smaller table against the center of the wall and it holds an assortment of bottles, tubes, and other various containers on its marble topped surface.

'Holy crap!' Matt states loudly as he turns to face Cindy, his eyes wide with shock and more than just a little fear.

'I told you not to freak out.' She says calmly, walking to one of the cabinets. 'Most of this stuff is authentic, but still it's all just for show... Mainly. Don't worry; we're only here for this.'

She opens one glass paneled door, pulling out a small rectangular paddle, practically caressing the dark wood with her free hand as she turns toward him.

'A lighter paddle.' She states matter of fact, walking to stand in front of him with it extended, handle first. 'It allows more control for the user. With a lighter paddle you can give a warm up more effectively, plus you don't have to worry so much about striking too hard.'

Matt takes the paddle, feeling how much lighter it is, compared to the one he had bought. The wood's only about half as thick, but still shows the dense grain of hard wood.

He bounces it a bit in his hand, not really liking the feel but he she's the teacher here, so he just nods.

She walks past him, stepping to the light switch. 'I told Fritz to stay in the servant's wing with the dogs so we can have some privacy.' A smile playing across her youthful features. 'Let's take this into the other room where you'll be... More comfortable.'

He couldn't deny this room made him pretty uncomfortable. He felt as if Boris Karloff would appear at any moment, brandishing some sort of evil looking device to use on helpless victims. Just because there was no one else in the room didn't seem to matter to his imagination, and he quickly exited with Cindy closing the door behind them.

She led Matt down a short hall to the right, entering a pleasant little sitting room at the back of the house, and Matt could see the flashes of approaching lightning in the distance.

As she turned to face him, she takes her shirt and slowly peels it off, up over her head, dropping it at his feet. The light fabric to the white lace brazier she wears, does little to hide her pert breasts, the nipples showing erect through the lacy material.

The skin of her abdomen shows a deep tan, and her hands slide gracefully down her flat belly, pushing beneath the waist band of her jeans, lowering them snug around her hips.

'Hold on a second.' Matt says, another flash of lightning illuminating the windows. He finds it difficult to make her stop the strip tease, but his head is spinning with questions. He had to have some answers before he could feel comfortable with this woman he knew nothing about. He suspicions that her tastes in the bedroom go far beyond just paddling.

She cocks her head, her hands tucked into the waistband of her jeans. 'Don't you like what you see?' She says with a fake pout. 'We don't have a lot of time to do this.'

'Of course I like what I see!' Matt states emphatically

'Then what's the matter?' She whispers as she steps closer, taking his hands and placing them against the sheer fabric supporting her breasts.

Matt caresses those beautiful orbs gently, feeling the firmness of them, the rumble of thunder finally reaching the estate. But he makes no move for the small clasp nestled within her cleavage as he looks into her eyes.

'I just have to know a little more about all this.' He says, releasing her beautiful breasts to gesture around the room.

'The house?' She says impatiently. 'I told you. Daddy bought it.'

'Then tell me, why in the world would you work at a porn store? You shouldn't even HAVE to work, not with all of this!'

She giggles in a very attractive way, pushing her hips forward, causing her tits to lift most invitingly. 'Daddy said I need to have a job. Some crap about appreciating a day's work. I picked Sweet Endings because his bitch of a wife was absolutely mortified when I told them.'

'You really don't like the woman, do you?' Matt said as he stepped forward, taking her by the waist.

'That cunt has her claws in my family's pockets!' Cindy whispers violently, anger contorting her face as she looks away from Matt. 'All she wants is money! Money and power. I was too young to do anything when she showed up, but I never liked her. She knew it too, so I was shipped off to school in Europe while she lied and seduced my father into marrying her. End of story.'

She looks back at him as another flash of lightning; closer now, illuminates the room. Her eyes hold just a hint of sadness along with the anger she feels for this woman.

Matt reaches forward, tossing the paddle onto the seat of an overstuffed chair beside her and unbuttons her pants as she stares into his eyes.

'Thank you for clearing that up for me.' He says as he slowly pushed her pants down over her hips. 'I hope I didn't spoil the evening with those questions.'

Her hands covered his pressing them against her flesh as the jeans dropped to her knees, and she urges his hands up to her breasts.

'No Sir.' She whispers, placing a light kiss on his lips as her hands lower to touch his groin delicately. 'I have no fear of that happening Sir.'

His flaccid penis begins to grow under her fingers, her 'Sir', that second time, causing arousal to build within him strongly. He then glides his hands across her breasts to the catch of her bra, easily undoing it to reveal the creamy white skin of her firm bosom.

She steps back, and out of her jeans. The sheer lace of her matching panties snug against her groin as she turns, still watching him over her shoulder, then leans forward to rest her hands on the seat of the chair with her hair draped across one shoulder.

'I wore this outfit for you Sir.' She says softly, holding the paddle behind her as thunder can be heard in the distance.

Matt takes it, resting it lightly against the top of her fanny, and she wiggles her hips just a little. 'I masturbated today thinking about how I was your first submissive Sir. Thank you for allowing me that privilege, and thank you for what you are about to give me.'

Matt tests the swing of the paddle softly against her buttocks, striking each cheek as the rain pattering against the window grows stronger.

The paddle seems very light, but the soft smack against her skin has a pleasing sound, and he feels his cock pressing uncomfortably against his jeans as it grows firmer. He rests the paddle on her hips as he undoes his pants, letting them hang open as he takes up the paddle and strikes her bottom again.

Hearing the zipper, Cindy looks over her shoulder and whispers softly. 'Unless you have a condom Sir, I can only offer you anal sex. I am sorry if this displeases you, but I have to be safe since I don't take any birth control Sir.'

Matt had only had anal sex one time before Kat, and the girl had made such objections about the pain that he hadn't even finished. He had shied away from it until Kat had him fuck her that way last night.

'I don't want to hurt you Cindy.' And as the paddle landed on her skin, he smiled at the irony. 'At least I don't want to harm you.'

'You won't hurt me Sir.' She said softly. 'Actually I prefer being taken in the ass.'

The memory of how tight Kat had felt around him as he slid into her, made the thought rather appealing.

'Then I will accept your offer, but not until I have given your sweet little ass something you can remember fondly.'

He began swatting her bottom lightly again, spacing each swat with the intention to cover the skin of each cheek until they showed a nice bright pink.

'But first I need to give you a proper warm up I think. I don't want to leave bruises to the skin like I did on my neighbor.'

'Yes Sir.' She said quietly as she accepted each light swat of the paddle.

Matt took his time, striking the paddle lightly as she gave soft instruction to him, always adding 'Please Sir', or 'I'm sorry Sir', in a most submissive tone. A tone that had his erection pulsing mildly in time with his heartbeat.

With her gentle direction, urging him to strike harder or softer as she saw fit, matt had her buttocks shining a nice rosy hue through her panties within about five minutes.

The storm is only a few miles distant now, and the flashes of lightning against her skin seem to highlight the material covering it. The thunder sounding closer as her breathing gets slightly faster.

'Sir, please pull my panties down, that way you can see how well you have done on my bottom.'

She barely spreads her legs as Matt slides the lacy fabric from her hips, noticing the damp spot of her crotch as he has her step out of them. Her ass seems fairly covered with a nice pink flush from the paddle, but he gives her a few more swats to places that look like they have been neglected.

'That looks wonderful Cindy.' Matt says to her. 'That pretty butt of yours has a lovely pink shine to it.'

'It feels very well warmed up Sir.' She whispers, and then wiggles her ass at him. He knows what to do next.

The paddle lands against her skin sharply, the loud smack as it strikes her ass echoed by a peal of thunder. A soft moan escapes from her lips as she flexes her knees, then stands on tip toe when the paddle smacks against her skin again, a deeper red showing where it had first landed.

Matt steps closer to her side as a flash of lightning throws her long hair into shadow. He reaches out, circling an arm around her waist as he faces away from her, landing the paddle several more times as she squeals from each strike. Her legs buckle slightly, but he easily holds her up by the waist as he hits her butt again and again.

He then pulls her further onto the chair, almost sitting on the arm himself, and causing her to kneel on the seat as he releases her waist and steps to the side placing a hand firmly on the small of her back.

Just as he strikes her ass, the full momentum of his arm guiding the paddle, a flash of lightning strikes close, the thunder sounding almost before the flash fades. Cindy lifts her head, yelling out as he strikes her again, the smaller paddle sounding loud enough against her skin to be heard over the thunder.

She grasps the chair as Matt strikes her several more times, her arms encircling the padded back as she presses her tits tightly against it.

With his final strike, another flash of lightning illuminates her body as she convulses in climax, arching her back as she pushes herself up. She moans out loudly as she rises up on her knees, lifting her ass to be in the perfect position for Matt to slide into it.

Matt steps behind her, pushing his pants to his knees, and spreads her cheeks to reveal the tight entrance of her ass.

She begins panting, saying loudly. 'Use... Use my... My cum.' Then she leans forward, resting her shoulders on the back of the chair as he slides two fingers between her slick slit. He draws the abundant moisture from her orgasm up to her ass, and places the head of his cock against her as another flash of lightning streaks across the sky.

She screams out in time to the sound of thunder as Matt pushes into her. At first, he fears that he's hurt her, but she pushes her body back against him, taking over half of his length as she screams, her body trembling. 'Oh God, that's it! Mother fucker! You're huge!'

Surprisingly, she doesn't feel nearly as tight as He remembers Kat being, but her puckered little hole still grasps his cock snugly.

He takes her long hair in one hand, bunching his fist within the soft strands as he pulls her head back, amazed as she rocks her body forward against his hold, and reaching a hand between her legs to take more of her slick wetness, wraps it around him.

She pushes pack onto him forcefully as he pulls her hair to his chest, plunging his erection into her as far as her body will allow. Another streak of lightning illuminates the room as she grunts forcefully in her throat. He feels the head of his cock touch inside of her deeply, her body continuing to tremble as she reaches between her legs and fingers herself, her face held toward the ceiling with the thunder loud in his ears.

The orgasm that engulfs her makes her ass pulse strongly around Matt's member, pushing him easily over the edge into release as he lets go her hair. He feels himself throb strongly as he spurts his seed deep into Cindy's ass, her body almost arching fully back as it spasms and shakes against his. His arm tightly around her chest holds her back firmly pressed to him as he unloads into her, another flash illuminating their silhouette against the far wall.

Matt eases slowly out of her as her climax lessens the sound of thunder further off. Letting her rest against the back of the chair, her trembling knees tucked under her. He glances at his cock, seeing a slight smear of blood on the tip, and leans forward to inspect her anus.

She doesn't show any sign of damage, but still he whispers in her ear, asking. 'Are you alright?' As he places the back of his hand gently against her cheek.