Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flutter open, and she smiles weakly. 'Thank you Sir, I'm fine. I just came really hard, that's all.'

He eases her forward, lifting her off of the chair and into his arms as he glances down, relieved that there's no blood on the seat.

'Let's get you cleaned up first. Then you can get some sleep, okay?'

She mumbles something about the bathroom, gesturing weakly to a hallway, and Matt takes her to the small half-bath, setting her on the toilet before he cleans himself.

He glances to see her smiling wearily at him. 'You need to bring condoms with you next time. I think you might be a just a bit big for anal sex very often.'

He helps her to her feet when she's finished, seeing just a slight tint of blood in the water, mixed with his semen, before he flushes it away.

'Can you get yourself to bed?' Matt asks her softly. 'Or do you need some help?'

'No, I'll be fine.' Her smile is reassuring as she leads him slowly back to gather her clothes while he gets dressed. 'That orgasm was, most definitely, in my top five Matt. I would really like to do this again.'

'What about your boss, Gary? I don't think he likes me.'

'He's just over protective. Most Dominants get that way with their subs.'

'You mean he's...'

'Well, he used to be, for a while at least.' Cindy's shy little smile as she looks at him, fills him with pride. She just looked so vulnerable right then.

'I want to thank you for the lesson Cindy.' He says seriously, and then adds. 'And I want to thank you for the trust you gave me.'

'Now don't get all sappy on me. I've only known you a couple of days, but I feel you're worthy of that trust. You're going to be a Dominant in high demand, I think. Just keep doing this the way you have been. I'm sure the subs are going to just line up for you. Just be careful with that cock of yours! That monster could hurt someone.'

As they walk to the front door Matt suddenly remembers his conversation with LovnDomi. 'Is there a DD group in the city?' He says quickly.

Cindy laughs as she opens the door. 'There are two. I'll get you the next meeting dates when I see you again. That way I know you'll be back... Sir.'

Matt laughs along with her before he kisses her lightly on the lips, getting in his car before she closes the front door.

He drives carefully through the rain, leaving the city as he heads home. His mind seems over stimulated from all of the things he had learned, his body dog tired from the sex he and Cindy had shared.

He pulls into the parking lot well after two am with the rain lighter, but steady, the storm still giving occasional flashes of lightning as he heads to his apartment.

He steps into the darkness, glancing to the window across from his out of habit, as he closes the door and reaches to the light switch.

His hand stops before he can turn on the lights though. Something looks out of place in Kat's window.

Matt steps up and gazes across to his neighbor's apartment, the blinds closed, trying to figure out what looked out of place.

The lace curtains! Her bedroom window didn't have lace curtains in it.

He stands for a moment gazing through the rain. They were still on her other window, it didn't make sense.

A flash of lightning streaks across the sky, and just as it had with Cindy's lace panties, Matt sees part of the missing curtain, highlighted by the flash, bunched on her window sill, just barely touching the glass.

It must have fallen from the wind, he thinks to himself as he closes his own window, the sill damp from rain.

He takes off his shirt as he goes into his bedroom, seeing his shades waving slightly as he starts to close that window as well.

Matt stops as the window slides along the track, staring at Kats fallen curtain.

Her blinds were dead still.

As he slid his window open again, seeing that she had hers shut. The winds couldn't have knocked her curtain down. And he knew she was fairly organized from the look of her apartment. She would have picked it up, he was sure.

'Kat!' He yelled out of the window. 'Hey neighbor! Are you okay?'

One of the blinds was pulled aside slightly, and Matt saw a man's face for the briefest of moments before the blind fell back into place, slowly swaying as he bolted from his apartment, his heart hammering in his chest, his front door wide open as he leapt down the stairwell.

Kat was home.

Matt had seen her limp form hog tied on the bed.

Matt had also seen blood.