Neighbourhood Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had positioned himself so he could watch for Rob and make sure he was occupied and now he saw Rob return from wherever the women had taken him and stepped back slightly from Addie letting her skirt drop down again to cover her now soaking panties.

__________

Rob meanwhile, had been reluctant to leave Addie on her own. She was quite shy and didn't like him to leave her unattended for too long at these sort of parties because she often felt ignored. The women who had grabbed him from the doorway had been quite bold. They were eager to find out if he had seen Lonie and Jim and what he thought about their antics and he told them he had wondered what they had been talking about. They had seemed so engrossed. Were they having an affair? The girls chuckled and told Rob that they were more interested in what Jim had been doing with his hand while he was talking to Lonie and wanted to know whether Rob had seen how her bra was dangling out of her dress and how it looked like something scandalous might be going on that would be fun to spy on.

They coerced him to come with them as they crept down the hall to the main floor laundry room where they had seen the couple go. The door was partially open and Rob was astonished to see Lonie, her skirt scrunched up up around her waist, panties around one foot, pushed against the wall with Jim pounding his cock into her. She was moaning amorously as his cock speared her strongly. Suddenly Jim started to grunt and Rob could see his semen trickling from Lonie's pussy.

"Oh yes," she gasped, "get it all in me."

Jim did not disappoint her. When Jim pulled out Lonie slipped down the wall and sat on the floor, her skirt still pulled up high as a stream of semen gushed from her pussy.

Rob looked at his erstwhile spying partners and found that Susanne had lifted her own shirt up and was caressing a breast while her other hand was tucked into the top of her panties masturbating herself. Sandra and Lucie were kissing each other and playing with each other's tits and pussies. Susanne grabbed Rob's hand and pressed it against her pussy.

"Make me cum Rob, make me cum.That was so hot I almost came in my panties."

Lucie and Sandra turned and said.

"Yes Rob, make her cum. Ever since you moved into the neighbourhood she never stops talking about you and how good looking you and how she wants you to fuck her."

Rob finding himself surrounded by four very turned on women found it hard to refuse. Susanne was a strkingly beautiful woman about 5 ft 8" tall with probably a 36D rack and legs to die for. How could he resist such a delightful offer and pulled Susanne's panties down and began to tickle her clit with his thumb as he slipped two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. When he inserted his finger he was surprised at how tifgt her cunt squeezed him.

"Oh yes Rob, harder, harder. Oh yes just like that. Yes I'm going to cum. Oh yeah just like, keep rubbing."

Susanne climaxed noisily and turned to Rob and kissed him while she ran her hand over his obvious erection.

"You should go and fuck Lonie while she is so hot. She needs a cock like yours in her. Jim won't be ready to go again for a while yet. It's funny, he's always had a crush on her but she was always so decent and proper. I don't know what happened to her but she and Bruce were having some problems and Jack gave them both counselling. He must be really good because within a couple of weeks Bruce was all better and now only Lonie goes to counselling. Bruce seems happy with the arrangement but I think Jack gives Lonie more than just counselling. At a party Jack held about a month after Bruce and Lonie's counselling sessions I saw Lonie sneaking upstairs with Jack. I followed and was totally shocked. I found her bent bare-assed over a bed taking Jack anally. I know that she and Bruce had never done that because she told me one time that she would never do that cause it would be too painful.

After that it was probably only a few weeks before Jim had charmed her out of her frilly panties. The first time he fucked her was at the Christmas party and we all got to watch. Lonie was so hot she wasn't even shy about it and now she can't get enough of it."

"Anyway I can't play with Lonie right now ... Addie." Rob said.

"Addie will be totally entertained by Jack for a while yet."

"No I think I have gone too far already."

Susanne kissed him erotically.

"Later then." Susanne said. "Now that the girls have seen how good your fingers are they'll all want you to fuck them and I want you too."

"But what about your husbands. Won't they mind?"

"They seem pretty happy right now and after all they get us later."

All three women then lifted their dresses up and lowered their panties to show him their swollen pussies and Rob was shocked to realise that all these apparently sedate suburban housewives had shaved their pussies. A glance at Lonie, who was still sitting on the floor in a pool of cum showed that she too was similarly bald. One thing for sure, this was an interesting neighbourhood where everybody seemed to be swingers. He would certainly have to look out for Addie.

"I better go see how Addie is." He said quickly as he walked away, missing the sly smiles on the women's faces.

They all went back to the living room and Rob looked around. Jack was stepping back from Addie and Rob wasn't sure but he thought he might have seen a flash of panties and perhaps Jack's hand coming out from under her dress as the hem seemed to drop down.

What had they been doing? He thought. It couldn't have been what it looked like. Addie would never let somebody else lift up her dress like that. It almost looked like they had been kissing. No, but Addie was a bit of a prude much too proper to be kissing an almost stranger at a party. He decided he was letting his imagination get away from him.

He walked over to them. As he got closer his imagination again slipped into overdrive when he thought he could smell Addie's pussy juices but then, he realised, he could be smelling his own fingers after his own escapade with Susanne.

"Hi Rob," She said, putting her hands round his neck in an uncharacteristic public show of affection.

"Jack was just telling me about a vacation he recently had to a warm beach. I could just imagine myself there in my yellow bikini. It made me so hot just thinking about it. Uhm, what have you been doing. You smell like ..."

She caught herself as she blushed shyly as she felt a tingle in her pussy and her nipples stiffened wickedly.

"What were you and the other ladies doing?" Jack asked archly.

Rob blushed himself.

"Oh just talking about stuff. Have you seen Bruce?"

Jack said "Bruce? Why do you want to know?"

"Oh just that I saw Lonie and I wondered where Bruce was."

"Oh? Come to think of it I haven't seen Lonie for a while. What is she doing?"

Rob choked.

"Uh, the last time I saw her she was resting ... uh ... sitting down actually."

"Well that's good because, if you didn't notice, she's about three months pregnant and should be less rambunctious." Said Jack. "I figure she must have been knocked up about the time of the last Christmas party. What with her and Sandra and Lucie, there's a regular baby boom going on in the neighborhood. But, I saw Bruce earlier talking to Karen. Maybe they're upstairs. Come with me and we can check."

Jack led the two of them up the stairs. He put his ear to the first door.

"Not here."

When they got to the next door they could hear muffled noises.

"Oh, here they are." He said opening the door and Rob and Addie were thunderstruck to see Karen, naked as a jaybird, laying on the bed her legs thrown back to her chest and Bruce lying on top of her driving his cock into her and quite oblivious to observers.

"Oh Bruce give it to me. I want to feel your cum inside me." Karen was crying out.

"Get ready cause here it comes." He responded.

Bruce increased his tempo and then his thighs began to vibrate as he shot load after load of his semen into her wide open pussy. When he pulled out of her, the milky semen bubbled from her pussy erotically.

Jack closed the door quietly and looked into Rob's eyes.

"Could you look in my eye Rob, I think I have something in one of them."

Rob stared at Jack's eyes.

"Look at the right pupil, I think that there's something there."

Rob stared more intently.

"Look at it closely. Can you see anything?"

"No I don't think so."

"Can you see something blue? Look really carefully."

Rob stared at his eyes. Jack stared back at him glassily. He had been able to have a couple of meetings with Rob to lay the groundwork for his control and yesterday had been his chance to test his post hypnotic suggestions when Rob had come home early and found him with Addie with her lips wrapped around his cock. In his few encounters with Rob he had managed to build an alternative reality for him and Addie in which when Jack and Addie and Rob were together at the same time, for Rob, Addie was not his wife but just a cute sexy woman they both knew and were interested in. Addie on the other hand knew that she was married to Rob but thought that Jack and Rob shared her. Jack's trigger for Rob was the words.

"Hi Rob I wasn't expectingly you home yet. I told you I'd be the first to pry shy Addie here out of her bra. Come over and play with her nipples while I play with her pussy."

Rob went into character instantly and Jack got him to help him with Addie's conquest.

"Uh, no I ... oh yes now you mention it I think so."

"It's moving isn't it?

"Yes."

"You'll need to follow it with your eyes otherwise it'll get away. Though it's quite relaxing isn't it?"

"Yes... relaxing."

"Look at Bruce. He seems to be happily occupied right now, Although he might need your help with Lonie later. But now I want you to listen to me. This is a good party. Nothing you see this evening will seem out of place or improper. Everything is fine. There is nothing improper going on. Everything that happens here is good. Everyone is happy and wants to make you happy. Women like to be fucked. Not only do they like to be fucked, they need to be fucked often and potently. With the right kind of encouragement they will accept being fucked by anybody. They can be tempted to do almost anything that will not hurt them and they don't really worry if they get caught fucking a new person because they know all they have to do is fuck you and the world is right again.

In fact, the danger of being caught makes it even more exciting for them. That's why so many of them cheat on their husbands. But, now, you n...e...e...d to go downstairs and find Susanne. She is itching for your cock and she won't be happy until you have fucked her thoroughly and often. You know how much she likes you. Did you and she ...?"

"Uhm, yes."

"What did you do?"

"I fingered fucked her to a nice orgasm."

"You are a naughty man Rob Winters and you are married to a naughty wife. What would you think if Addie let someone finger her to an orgasm tonight."

"Addie is a good friend, very loyal and faithful. She likes being fucked by me. My wife wouldn't let you fuck her but looking at Addie I think you might get lucky. Even though I think she likes me best. Right Addie?"

"Oh yes Rob. I really like you a lot." She answered, throwing her arms around him and grinding her hips against his erection.

"That's good then Addie. So Rob, just remember, anything you see Addie doing tonight will be perfectly innocent. She is very loyal and faithfulfriend. She would never let anyone play with her pussy or her tits except for you and me. When you see her tonight she will be behaving just the way you would expect her to behave. However, I still have a few things I want to show Addie. We will be down later. Addie wants to experience some rhythm and ooze first. Don't you Addie?" Jack said turning to Addie and kissing her passionately.

"Yes," said Rob, mishearing what Jack said, "she likes music."

"Yes, she really has rhythm, now all she needs is the ooze. She's so pretty tonight. You don't mind me giving Addie a friendly little peck on the cheek do you?"

Rob stared at him uneasily but Jack smiled at him soothingly.

"You already saw me give Addie a friendly peck didn't you? Down in the living room? Watch, while I give her another friendly kiss. There, and didn't we give her a good time yesterday? It's just a little peck on the cheek. That's all. All very correct and decent. That's all you can see." Jack said before inserting his tongue into Addie's mouth while he stroked and squeezed her squirming ass with one hand. His other hand caressed the bulge of her breast tweaking her rigid nipple while her hips rutted wildly against the stiff rod in his pants.

"Everything is quite normal. No-one, especially Addie, is doing anything they shouldn't be. Addie is a good and loyal girl. You can trust her completely. Anything you see Addie and I doing together will seem perfectly normal although you may find yourself inexplicably turned on. Girls need to be fucked right? Addie needs to be fucked. Addie needs to be filled with cum tonight. Don't you Addie?"

"Uhm, yes." She said coyly.

Rob's face relaxed as he watched his wife give Jack a chaste kiss on the cheek. He did not see Jack pulling Addie's hem up and cupping her moist cunt. Or see Jack's finger found her moistening vulva with its swollen and extended labia. Or Jack teasing them apart with his fingers and sliding his finger up to her clitoris, which made her rise onto her toes and kiss Jack hotly. All Rob saw was a chaste kiss.

"Yes, she is a good girl." Said Rob unemotionally.

"Yes she will be very good, won't you Addie. We might be some time but you don't have to worry. One of these days I may need to introduce her to some of the big black virtuosos in Rhythm and Ooze. But for today I think we'll stick to white enthusiasts of the genre."

"Oh yes I will be very good." She said as her hand slipped between her and Jack and began to stroke her pussy.

"Oh yes. I know you will." Rob said as he started back down the stairs unheeded by Addie who was staring promiscuously at Jack.

After Rob had disappeared downstairs Jack said.

"Yes you will be great."

Now that they were alone, Addie's conditioning kicked in and she shyly lifted her dress and took his hand and pressed his finger into her tight hot pussy.

"I think you want to do something about my condition, don't you?" She whispered.

"Come." Jack said and steered her into the empty bedroom, locking the door behind them.

He put his arms around her and unzipped her dress while he kissed her passionately. Drawing the straps down off her shoulders he let the dress drop to the floor. Addie stood there starry-eyed in only a bra, panties and high heels while Jack unhooked her bra, lifted it off her and held it to his nose to inhale her perfume and perspiration and then dropped it to the floor. Her taut breasts, pale and freckled, heaved invitingly. They were tipped with pale pink nipples that stiffened instinctively in the cool air. Jack fondled them lecherously and then lowered his mouth to tongue them. Addie moaned as she mashed her tits against his mouth responsively, wantonly pulling his head against them with her hands behind his head.

"I want ... want..." She groaned desperately as she fingered herself.

"Yes, I know what you want and I'm going to give it to you."

He dragged his teeth across her nipples eliciting excited cries from Addie and then gripped the waist and pulled her down to the bed.. His right hand reached between her thighs pulled her panties off as he palmed and squeezed her damp furry mound. Her labia already flushed and swollen with excitement, soaked his fingers. Her panties fluttered to the ground.

"This is mine," he said, "to do with as you and I wish. You will always make it available for me."

His fingers stroked along the slippery seam and circled her clit. His middle finger slipped finger deep into her gloriously warm and wet pussy as his thumb covered and rolled her erect little clitoris possessively and she pushed her hips up hard. He pushed her back until she fell backwards onto the bed and thrust her thighs apart. With one hand he parted her labia while he stroked her clitoris.

She had quite a furry pussy but her labia protruded through the bush. The entrance to her pussy was open and inviting and she had a prominent prepuce that hid her sensitive swelling. When he pulled apart her labia he was greeted with a gloriously wet pink interior. It was too much to resist and he pushed her thighs back to her chest, lowering his head between her legs and placed his mouth against her open slit. His tongue quickly located her clit deep in it's slippery cavern and began to lick it while he invaded her pussy with two fingers, which he fucked in and out of her slowly while his tongue flickered over her sensitive nub.

Addie was in paradise and impatient to surrender herself to Jack to again feel the intense orgasm she craved. Her hips shivered and surged up to meet his tantalizing touches. His tonguing became faster and more assertive and Addie could feel herself yielding increasingly to his control. Then spontaneously, her orgasm absorbed her. Like her first climax choreographed by Jack it was the most intense, the most exciting she had ever experienced. Her body flushed from neck to pussy as her hips humped wildly, his tongue flicking rapidly over her clit in an effort to keep the flame of passion alive. And then his cock entered her to complete his mastery of her and possess her tight pussy completely. She wanted to absorb his love. She didn't question her vulnerability, or think about any possible consequences as she realized that his semen was squirting uncontrollably into her. She found herself craving his sperm inside her. For reasons she couldn't explain knew longed to feel the slipperiness between her thighs as her lover's semen leaked from her pussy as he injected her with hisfecund volume.

When Jack finally came, her body drew his semen deep into her uterus and her body vibrated erotically as her climax spread from her pussy throughout her body. For Jack, fucking this twenty-one year old newlywed was like his first conquest in high school, almost like fucking his first virgin.

"Cum for me." He whispered to her. "You nee...eeed to cum for me."

She responded mindlessly as he rapidly man-handled her to her knees and plundered her vigorously from behind, eliciting passionate cries from her until she came noisily. Finally, he lay beneath her and had her surrender authority over her sexual pleasure to his shaft as he instructed her motions while he lay placid beneath her. She kissed and hugged him passionately, knowing viscerally, as women do, that this would not be her last tryst with Jack. Nor did she want it to be.

As they lay side by side Jack quizzed her.

"How long have you been married?"

"Six months next Saturday."

"And were you a virgin when you married?"

"No, I met Rob nine months ago and it was love at first sight but he took my virginity long before we were married. On our first date actually."

"And now, how often do you make love?"

"As often as possible, but it generally about twice or three times a week. Rob works long hours and is often too tired."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I think I would like to make love more often but I'm not unhappy with our present situation. He works hard and he is great in bed."

"So this," Jack said tickling her pussy, "has been hardly put to work. Only 80 or 90 fucks in almost a year. If this was were my pussy it would be occupied evry day." He said, prodding two fingers deep into her vagina.

"That must be why you have such a nice tight cunt." He complimented her as he tickled her clitoris while casually probing her sopping vagina with two fingers, confident of his control over her deeper training.