Neighbourhood Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed at his crudity, but her recent breathtaking acceptance of his cock inside her made her shiver with renewed desire.

His voice altered to a more commanding tone.

"From now on Addie you will want to experience my semen inside you. Although you won't consciously think of this you will wonder what our baby would be like should you 'accidentally' become pregnant and you will do whatever you can to allow me that opportunity. You know what that means, don't you?"

While his cock rammed forcefully into her, he reinforced his intentions for her.

"Feel my sperm inside you Addie. You might be making a baby right now. When we fuck you will always imagine that when you finally swell up it might be my baby inside you and your happiness will increase if you become pregnant soon. You want to feel a baby growing inside you and though you will be just as happy if I give you it or Rob. It will be a lottery and your will be fucking me a lot. So tell me what you want me to do."

"Yes." She whispered. "Fill me up with your sperm. I love feeling it inside me. I always want to feel your semen running down my thighs after you've fucked me. I love to feel you squirting up inside me."

"I'm going to cum in you again. You might be a mommy soon."

"Oh yes, yes squirt your sperm inside me. Make me a mommy."

When she finally stood up his significant injection of semen trickled down her thighs and dripped onto the floor. Jack wiped up some of the cum off her with tissues, but when she finally was dressed she could still feel it soaking her panties.

As they left the room Addie asked Jack where the rest of the men were.

"Well, Susanne's husband is away on business ... and Dean and Mark have been given a chance to achieve man's favourite fantasy. Let me show you."

Jack took Addie's hand and led her down the corridor to the last bedroom door and opened it. Dean was lying on his back his cock well inserted into a woman's pussy while Mark had his cock in her ass. Jack escorted Addie close until she realized the girl the men were ravishing was her young neighbour Samantha.

"But she's so young."

"Yes. When she arrived tonight she was a virgin. But before she leaves she will have been fucked by every man at the party and will be back for more anytime I call. Won't you Samantha."

Jack lifted Samantha's head and kissed her while he squeezed one of her breasts. Her face was red and she moaned seductively each time her body lurched with the thrust of one of her vigorous lovers. But, Addie couldn't tell whether it was a look of embarrassment at being caught 'in flagrante delicto' with two married men almost twice her age or her exertions with her adulterers. Jack let her head fall again and he and Addie watched as she abruptly increased the speed of her lunges and panted out little incitements as her stretched vagina and bottomhole squeezed spontaneously on each cock in its turn. Addie watched spellbound as semen began to squeeze out around each cock.

Jack turned to Addie

"That's not the first time that she's been sperm-filled tonight and it won't be the last. Samantha came this evening to babysit our daughter and I brought her upstairs to give her instructions. She has been our babysitter for some time so I have been able to slowly train her to follow my direction.

"At first it was just simple things like telling her she needed to 'go pee' or that she must always wear a skirt when she comes here. I then progressed to more intimate things like telling her that she must tell me when she needs to pee and then leave the door open so that anyone passing by could watch her. She had to then let me check her for cleanliness before she could pull her panties back up. Rebecca loves watching her expression of shock when she walks in on her by surprise. Actually it was Rebecca who was the first person to suck Samantha's nipples and got to taste her sweet pussy.

"However, eventually I progressed to having her expose her breasts for me and let me touch them. I have a special outfit which she has to wear when she is baby sitting. She wears a special bra that has no cup, just a circular strap that compresses the base of her tits. She is not allowed to wear a shirt when she is here. Her tits have to be available for me to play with at all times. Then she has a short skirt that she wears without panties. Once I had her trained to wear her special outfit it was a simple step to get her to let me touch her pussy. At first I just stroked it, then tickled her clitoris, masturbated her to orgasm, which she loved and finally getting her to let me put my finger into her pussy.

While I masturbated her, we got to talking about her boyfriend and how much she loved him. I asked her whether she had sex with her boyfriend and though she was reluctant at first to talk about it she finally confessed that she was still a virgin but she wanted her boyfriend to first make love to her."

__________

"But Samantha, how do you know he will still be around when you finally decide to let someone inside your tight panties."

Samantha blushed.

"It's alright Samantha you can talk to me. You want to talk to me. As we talk you will become more sexually aroused. You will start to feel like you do when you masturbate for me. Except it will be me masturbating you. You remember the last time I masturbated you don't you."

She blushed again.

"Yes."

"When was that?"

"Last night."

"Do you masturbate a lot."

Samantha blushed.

""Every day." She confessed.

"And last night, what did you think about?"

"I thought about Tim. About what it would be like."

"Samantha I'm going to ask you to pull your panties down so I can see your pussy while I talk to you. Remember you've done this before and how it was so exciting. Pull your panties down to your knees Samantha."

Samantha reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down.

"And now pull your skirt up. That's good. You have a pretty pussy."

"Tell me, have you seen Tim's cock?"

"No, not exactly but I've kind of felt it in his pants."

"Samantha, I'm going to take my cock out and I want you to look at it. I want you to concentrate on looking at it. The more you look at it the more you will want to touch it.

We will play a game and if you win you can get your wish, your most secret wish. That is to touch my cock. But to get that chance you must be willing to wager something. Would you be willing to wager something?"

Sam stared at him enthralled as her nipples tightened and her pussy lips became engorged with blood.

"I don't know, I don't have anything to wager."

"Oh yes you do."

"You want to know what it will be like. You don't want to seem like a novice when you finally touch Tim's. You want to play the game. Don't you Samantha."

"OK."

"Would you be willing to give me your bra for a chance to touch my cock. Look at my cock, concentrate. Giving me your bra will be so easy. Remember you've taken your bra off for me before. Remember how good it was when I touched them."

"Y... y ... ess"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How sure are you?"

"I'm sure."

"Ok, to show me you are sure, lift up you shirt and let me see your bra."

Sam slowly raised her shirt and revealed her lacy white bra.

"That's good Sam, but touching my cock is very special. Would you be willing to give me your panties."

Samantha sucked in her breath. She was very red.

"Keep looking at my cock, see how it is so hard. You know how much you want to touch it."

Samantha's nipples tightened and jutted through her tee-shirt.

"Y...yes."

"Would you be willing?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure."

"Yes." She answered and unfastened the front of her skirt and pulled it down.

"Sit on the end of the bed Sam."

Samantha sat on the bed her white lace panties pulled down to her knees and the dark bush of her pussy completely available.

"Good Sam. Now pull your skirt back up and your panties. You wouldn't want me to know what colour you panties are. Now, the game we're going to play is 'guess the colour'."

"First you get to guess the colour of my underwear."

My cock peeked out of my pants and Samantha started at it avidly.

"Black." She guessed.

"No, that's incorrect. Now I get to guess the colour of your bra. I guess white."

"Yes." She answered and coloured.

"Give me your bra."

Sam lifted her tee-shirt and removed it and reached behind to unsnap her bra which she removed and gave to him. Her tight young breasts were pale pink topped with slightly darker nipples that had horizontal depressions in them."

"Just sit like that"

"You get to guess again."

"Blue."

"What colour blue?"

"Navy blue."

"No. Now I guess that the colour of your panties is white."

"Yes."

"Give me your panties."

She lowered her skirt again and removed her panties and gave them to Jack.

"Keep looking at my cock Sam. See how hard it is."

Jack visually inspected her pussy which had a dense mat of red hair that extended north-south from the top of her pubis to as far as Jack could see. Her labia already stimulated by the game protruded slightly from the pubic hair.

"This time Sam if you guess wrong you will let me touch and play with your pussy. Remember the last time you let me play with your pussy. How you let me put my finger inside you. How wet you were."

She became bright red.

"Yes. I guess royal blue."

"No, that's wrong. Now lie back on the bed and hold your legs up while I play with your pussy, just like last time.

Jack stroked his fingers along her labia a few times causing Sam to gasp quietly. Her labia extended from the mass of hair. He got her to sit up and slipped two fingers between the inner lips and spread them apart so that he could see the small hole of her vagina and her clitoris. He placed his finger on her clitoris and began to roll it.

Teardrops formed in Samantha's eyes.

"Does this make you sad Sam?"

"No. It is so intense, so scary, so ... so... oh God I'm going to do it."

"Touch yourself there for me Sam. Show me how YOU do it."

She fell to her back and began to manipulate her clitoris. Jack parted her labia so he could see her progression. Her vagina began to secrete its lubrication as her passion mounted. Jack inserted his index finger into her vagina. Sam was now completely taken with her masturbation and Jack could feel his finger being compressed by her.

"That's right Sam. Cum for me. Cum for me Sam."

Sam's hips began to heave forcing his finger deeper into her.

"Oh God, its coming ... its coming."

Sam heaved up her hips and Jack felt the rhythmic grasp of her vagina as he watched her anus clench and her vagina grip his finger tightly.

At this moment Mark and Dean came in and began to watch the contest.

"Did you like that Sam?"

"Oh yes," she said, as her tears flowed freely.

"Now we come to the next part of the contest. Would you like to do that again?

Remember the last time we did it many times didn't we and you didn't want me to stop. You were disappointed when I stopped. Remember?"

"Yes."

"You've already done it with something thin, but his time you would have to do it with something larger. So would you be willing to do it with something larger."

"I don't know. It might hurt"

"It won't hurt Sam, I would never hurt you. Look at my cock Sam, see how much it wants you to touch it. Now that you realize how much pleasure you had having something in your vagina while you masturbate it is time to experience something a little larger. Are you willing?"

"I ... well... OK."

"Are you really willing?"

Her eyes lowered and she flushed coyly as she said.

"Yes."

"Alright then, lie back and relax."

Jack turned to Dean and Mark.

"So who won your contest?"

Dean grinned lecherously as he glanced over at Samantha's prize cunt.

"I did."

"Ok, you know the rules. You get to deflower her but you cannot move your cock once it is inside her. I get to sperm her first. Then it's your turn "

"OK."

Jack talked to Samantha.

"Samantha dangle your legs over the end of the bed and masturbate for me. In a few seconds you will feel something inserted into you. It will give you increased pleasure as you play with yourself."

Samantha's shuffled to the edge of the bed and began to manipulate her clitoris. Jack watched as her vagina began to distend and her vaginal fluids began to ooze out.

He whispered to Dean.

"I think she's ready."

Dean had already removed his clothes and was boasting a large erection. Dean moved opposite to Samantha and pressed his cock head against her hole slowly stretching it open and bathing it in her juices so that became lubricated and each push opened it wider so that eventually his knob slipped inside and with one firm push he lodged his cock inside her to the root. Samantha groaned excitedly as her fingers continued their torrid massage of her pussy. The insertion of Dean's cock seemed to have inspired her. Dean closed his eyes and began to breath heavily.

"Oh God," he said, "her cunt is so tight and it is spasming on my cock. Oh God it's so fantastic."

Samantha's legs began to move reflexively as Jack watched her vagina contract and expand around Dean's cock as her hips heaved up and her pubis battered against his.

Then with a muted cry she burst into tears.

"Now," exclaimed Jack and Dean pulled out of Samantha and Jack plunged his cock into her and began to thrust in and out of her wildly. Samantha's breasts flopped and rolled as each thrust crashed against her sensitive clitoris and she again found herself rising to the occasion only this time when she climaxed she felt a warmth fill her as his semen pumped deep inside her and began to foam around his cock.

When he finished he collapsed on her and began to kiss her passionately and she found herself responding avidly, tears of passion running down her cheeks. His fingers found her slippery clitoris and played with it until with a staccato cry she came again, sucking his seed deep inside her. Before Jack left the room he had conditioned Samantha to believe that it was her duty to be sexually intimate with men introduced to her by him and that she must ask for approval from Jack, before she had sexual intercourse with any man, though she could have sex with anyone at tonight's party.

He adjusted her mental mind-set so that she now understood that sex far from being a concealed activity shared only with a special person was a form of physical exercise, which she must practice generously as part of a daily physical fitness program. After teaching her that, he instructed her to do whatever Dean and Mark wanted until they tired of her.

As Jack left he saw that Dean was already inside her and Samantha was responding to his assault in a haze of sexual revelation.

--------------------

After his description of Samantha's seduction, Jack and Addie went back downstairs. Addie felt a sense of unease with Jack's story, but immediately forgot it when he kissed her and put his hand up her skirt to squeeze her still sensitive pussy. She suddenly found herself jealous of Samantha and would have happily invited Jack's cock inside her hot pussy again to exercise her superior position in Jack's harum.

They found that Rob and Susanne were not in the living room but when they went into the dining room Susanne was lying naked on the table while Rob busied himself with his tongue on her gaping slit. With no clothes on, her protruding tummy was unmistakable.

"Is Susanne pregnant?" Addie asked naively.

Jack chuckled.

"Ahh, you are very observant for someone so young and inexperienced. I'm not even sure whether Susanne realizes it yet. In just a few months she recently has transformed, been reoriented from a very desirable but conservative married woman to a highly-sexed, promiscuous and very desirable 28 year old who is already, I suspect, several months pregnant."

Jack thought back to the start of his neighbourhood experiments. Susanne was his first attempt at tweaking the sexual morals, practices and activity of a subject. When he had first met her she was quite reserved with an unconscious allure to her. At the first party she came to, she had told him, in a moment of vulnerability that she had been having nightmares. With a bit of subtle persuasion he convinced her that she should come for a session and he would help her to alleviate her fears. During this session he realized that she was extremely susceptible to hyponotic suggestion and prompting. In her hypontic state she revealed that her nightmares related to being discovered in illicit sexual behaviour with a neighbor who had just moved in. She didn't know why she was having the nightmares as she was happy with her husband. It had taken little persuasion to convince her to reveal the object of her passion, though Jack realized that the only person who had moved in recently was Rob and Addie. Jack was somewhat envious of Rob because he himself had long had a fantasy of Susanne spreading her legs for him. Then it came to him that the ultimate revenge would be to see if he could tie her fear into a decrease in modesty and increase in sexual desire and permissiveness. He worked on influencing her that these indecent dreams or fantasies could only be ameliorated by secretly fulfilling her fantasies with, not necessarily Rob but any suitable man and acquiring sexual release.

To build up this mindset, during his sessions with her he would have her sit or lay on the couch and he would stage play sexual scenarios where she was caught cheating in one form or another but based on the level of anxiety it aroused in her, her fear would stimulate an equal intensity of sexual desire. He would then get her to tell him what she would need to do to satisfy herself.

__________

"Susanne, can you hear me."

"Yes."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in your office."

"Look around you. You are in Moose's Bar on Main St. You are sitting in the back corner near the window. You are alone at your table drinking a glass of wine. Do you know where you are now?"

"Yes. I'm at Moose's Bar. I've never been in Moose's Bar before."

"Yes you have Susanne. You have been here the last several nights in a row. Can you see the man you've been eyeing all night. He's the only other person in the bar except for Moose. You don't know him but you can tell he want's to kiss you. Look at him and smile."

She smiles at Jack.

"What is he doing?"

Jack crooks his finger to her and points to the chair opposite his.

"He wants me to go sit with him."

"What are you going to do?"

"I can't, what if someone sees me?"

"You're already feeling a little horny aren't you. That tightness in the chest you get when you are aroused. Go ahead, smile."

Susanne smiled at Jack.

"Go over and sit at his table."

Susanne stood up and walked somewhat wobbly legged over to the vacant chair at Jack's table. The man reached out to her, played with her hair and ran his fingers down her cheek and over her lips.

"You're very cute, Susanne. He said. "Move your chair closer so I can talk to you more comfortably."

"How do you know my name?" She asked, moving her chair closer to him.

The man leaned over, put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You like that don't you, Susanne. You've wanted to do that for a few days haven't you?"

Susanne blushed hotly. The man slid his chair so that her knees were trapped between his and pulled her lips to his, pressing his tongue into her mouth and exploring her mouth. He pulled back a little and rested his mouth against her ear.

"You're being a bad girl Susanne. Let me unbutton your blouse quickly. You wouldn't want Moose to notice our misbehaviour would you.

She watched his fingers unfasten her buttons one after another until with a shiver she felt his hand slip inside and cup her bra-clad tit. Already her nipples were as hard as they ever were when she had her dreams. Then with a quick tug her bra was lifted up and the man began to play with her nipples while he kissed her voraciously.