Neighbours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long moaned escape Dianne's open mouth as the twisting fingers began an exquisite stroking action. Jenny raised upward on her knees and leaned forward. Slowly her open lips descended toward the head of Dianne's erection. Dianne felt a warm moist breath of air bathe her tingling gland and she panted deeply in anticipation. Jenny's tongue slithered toward the tip of Dianne's excited, glistening crown. An excruciating, ecstatic sensation followed her warm, wet mouth and swirling tongue as it slipped over the thick, sensitive head. Her hands flew out to Jenny's shoulders for support as jolts of joy shot throughout her erection and clenching vagina.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

A dazed Dianne looked into the mirror and her eyes opened wide when she saw the highly erotic sight of her erection slipping into Jenny's wide open mouth. Jenny's mouth slowly descended downward and Dianne's throbbing member slipped deeper and deeper into the suctioning mouth and throat. She gurgled with joy as her enflamed erection penetrated the warm slippery cavern. Dianne's mind was flooded with the most ecstatic sensations she had ever experienced. After one or two teasing twists of her head, Jenny pulled back upward until Dianne's thick gland rested between her suctioning cheeks and caressing lips. Jenny's tongue slipped into the oozing slit and sucked up Dianne's drooling precum like a straw.

"ohhhhhhhh!! Godddddd!!"

Jenny plunged her milking throat back down onto Dianne's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Dianne squealed with joy and her hips joined in with ecstatic counter thrusts. Her mind was flooded with pure joy as her orgasmic wave built up higher and higher. Jenny stopped and allowed Dianne to stroke into her mouth and throat. Her throat muscles never paused in their intense suckling and clenching of Dianne's erection as it plunged deep into her milking passage. Dianne's hands used Jenny's shoulders for support as she thrust her enflamed 'manhood' into Jenny's rippling throat. Her vaginal muscles began clenching urgently around Jenny's lunging and twisting fingers. Jenny knew Dianne was just seconds from ejaculating and her mouth and her throat now matched Dianne's desperate thrusts with deep counter thrusts which pushed Dianne into a sexual frenzy. Two more fingers twisted their way into Dianne's enflamed vagina.

Dianne's vaginal muscles began convulsing and spasming, her prostate swelled and her engorged hardness began jerking wildly. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed and danced across her mind and eyes. Her thick load of semen surged up her throbbing erection and the liquid joy swirled ecstatically around the hyper-sensitive gland. The puckering slit opened wide and Dianne's long, thick stream of joy exploded into Jenny's mouth and throat with the force of a fire hose.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Jenny's thirsty mouth eagerly swallowed Dianne's spewing, delicious nectar. She wanted more and her milking throat didn't let up on its relentless assault on Dianne's lurching member. A second stream spewed up Dianne's enraged member and her vagina exploded in sync with her jettisoning erection.

Dianne wailed as her dual orgasms ripped across her body.

Her convulsing vagina gushed its thick juices past the thrusting fingers, drenching her thighs and legs.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Dianne's orgasms was so intense she lost consciousness and slumped down onto knees in front of Jenny's kneeling body. Her still spurting manhood slipped out of Jenny's mouth. Jenny wrapped her arms lovingly around Dianne and held her close to her body. Dianne slowly recovered and she held Jenny tightly, moaning as the delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

Jenny said,

"Now that had to feel good. Let's get you cleaned up 'down there' and then it is time to discover what your Hermaphrodite sexuality is all about."

4.07 Dianne and Jenny, First Mating:

Jenny led Dianne into the bedroom and adjusted the lights over the bed so it was bathed in a soft warm glow. She then turned on the audio system with soft, romantic mood music. Jenny came close to Dianne and their eyes feasted on each other's aroused bodies. They both moved close to each other and Dianne moaned when their throbbing erections made contact. Their lips met and their tongues danced and played with each other. Jenny flexed her 'manhood' and Dianne moaned deep into Jenny's mouth. Both erections glistened in the light from their oozing precum making them slick and slippery.

Jenny broke the kiss and looked down at Dianne's closed eyes and open lips and whispered,

"I will show you how to use that wonderful thing between your thighs."

Jenny sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back with her feet on the floor and her hardness angled over her abdomen.

Jenny smiled at Dianne and reached out her arms for her. At the same time she slowly and teasingly spread her bent legs. As her thighs parted, so did the folds of her labia and heard Dianne sigh as her treasures opened. Dianne kneeled between Jenny's spread thighs and gazed with mounting excitement at the sex of another Hermaphrodite. Her hands reached forward to Jenny's straining erection and gasped as her hands wrapped around Jenny's throbbing manhood. It was different than touching her own and she began stroking it with gentle squeezes and massages. She smiled when she heard a quick intake of breath and pleasurable moans that were coming from her mentor.

"Ohh!! Ohh!! Ohh!!"

Dianne's hands now moved onto Jenny's thighs as her attention now focused on Jenny's 'female' sex. She used her hands to push Jenny's thighs further apart and smiled as Jenny's sexual treasure spread open like the wings of a butterfly. Jenny closed her eyes and held her breath in anticipation as Dianne's head leaned inward slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ... Dianne's hot wet tongue and lips suckled their way onto the swollen folds of her labia. Jenny cried out and her hips jerked upward from the bed as Dianne's long tongue stroked inside the quivering pink crease.

Jenny hips squirmed in all directions as Dianne's mouth and hands caused her arousal to soar. Jenny pulled her feet up from the floor and rested them on the bed, her hips were angled slightly upward and Dianne now had full unrestricted access to Jenny's enflamed sex. Dianne's mouth and tongue were now devouring Jenny's sex. As the probing tongue stroked into and out of Jenny's clenching entrance, Jenny's hands moved to Dianne's head, desperately clawing at her hair, pulling her loving mouth to the trembling opening of her sex. Dianne darted her long tongue into the soft furrow of flesh, then quickly withdrew it to tease again around the swollen quivering pink edges.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!! ... Pleaseeee!!"

Again she thrust her tongue deep down into the seething passage, bringing a low guttural groan from Jenny whose soft, warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of her moving head. Jenny could feel her swollen folds being spread apart by Dianne's caressing finger tips and her oozing inner lips opened and closed in a hungry sucking motion, attempting to pull the delicious probe deeper and deeper into it.

"Oh Sweet Jesus! Dianne ..."

Jenny reached down grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them back so they pressed against her shoulders. With her open sex angled upward above the bed, Dianne raised up and leaned over Jenny's highly aroused body pressing her rigid erection pressing between the swollen, flared folds of Jenny's enflamed labia.

"Yes! Yes! Now! Now!"

Jenny could feel the hugeness of Dianne's hardness lying the full-length of her quivering opened crease. The jerking head of Dianne's massive penis rested between her swollen, flared folds, moving up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused Jenny to twist her hips toward it, her hungry vaginal lips searching desperately for Dianne's hard, blood-filled gland.

Jenny reached between their bodies and grasped Dianne's engorged erection. She could feel the slickness of the thick member that was drooling from the engorged head. Jenny guided it so it slid up and down her enflamed sex, not letting it lose contact with her excited flesh until the flexing gland was poised between within quivering flanges of her inner lips. Dianne felt the slick heat from Jenny's vaginal opening and instinctively pushed her hips inward. Jenny felt the elastic rimmed entrance being stretched apart and both gasped at the incredible sensations and Dianne nudged her virgin erection into Jenny's vaginal passage. Dianne gasped with joy as new and ecstatic sensations exploded throughout across her sex. She slipped further inward, her 'manhood' throbbed and ached as Jenny's vaginal muscles eagerly kissed and caressed the more than welcome virgin penetrator.

Jenny moaned deeply,

"Oh God! Dianne ... You feel sooo thick and sooo good!!"

Dianne squealed with joy,

"Oh Sweet Jesus! The sensations around my penis are incredible."

Dianne stroked deeper into Jenny's vagina and was rewarded with a louder groan from Jenny. Jenny ecstatically clenched her vaginal muscles around Dianne's throbbing erection and both squealed in ecstasy. With one determined thrust, Dianne plunged into the depths of Jenny's sexual being. With one thrust, Dianne gave her virginity to Jenny and the acceptance of sexuality was complete.

Jenny's legs jerked out wide on either side of Dianne's body, kicking into the air. She could feel every fleshy ridge of Dianne's massive organ inside her, with the hard rubbery gland pressing hard into her cervix. Jenny's vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around Dianne's throbbing erection. Her labia contracted involuntarily as the ecstatic spasms raced through her quivering folds.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Dianne felt the grasping pressure exerted against her buried erection. She flexed gently, expanding her hardness deep inside of Jenny, but still not moving her body.

Jenny whimpered in delight,

"Oh God! Dianne! I feel so full!!"

Dianne waited a moment, flexed again, watching Jenny's face light up with ecstasy. Again she moved forward, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to her lunges. Dianne smiled as mewling and chanting sounds of pleasure rolled past Jenny's lips. A maddening electric tingle that began deep within Jenny's sex began to build and seeped relentlessly through the raw nerve ends of her flesh. It rippled toward her labia, into her jerking hardness, across her abdomen and up to the tips of her bullet-like nipples. Her enflamed erection danced above her abdomen, spewing its precum in all direction.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Dianne's breathing was coming in deep gasps and pants as a sense of urgency gripped her body that she had never felt before. Something was compelling her to thrust deeper and faster. At the same time her seething vagina was exploding with ecstatic contractions that were melding with the sensations from her penis.

"Jenny .. Jenny .. what's happening?"

Jenny's mind was too saturated with her own sensations to answer. The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and both could hear the deep sucking sounds of Dianne's plunging shaft. Suddenly Jenny thrust sharply upward burying Dianne's 'manhood' deep inside of enraged vaginal passage. She bucked and jerked wildly as her dual orgasms were unleashed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Dianne began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Jenny's orgasmic juices, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip was inside the clenching opening and then thrusting forward with her hips. Jenny reached out and grasped Dianne's hips and pulled her deeply into her seething cavern and thrust her hips upward to skewer herself impossibly deep on Dianne's magnificent, boring erection. Jenny's body began to match Dianne's pounding lunges with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

Dianne could feel her raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland was now flexing with a sense of intense excitement as Jenny's vaginal muscles clenched and spasmed around her enflamed member. Dianne, for the first time, felt intense and ecstatic waves of joy building up rapidly within her erection and it's hyper-sensitive gland.

Again she cried out,

"Oh God! Jenny what's happening?"

She gasped and moaned as her erection became detached from her mind. The base felt like a volcano that was about to erupt. The orgasmic sensations mixed with her spasming vagina. Dianne's whole body went on hold as her hot thick load of semen entered the base of her now enraged and straining 'manhood'. It surged its way up her spasming erection and seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of her penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the tingling head and then it exploded out the wide open slit of her urethra.

Dianne screamed, gasped and panted for air as her vagina orgasmed in sync with her ejaculating 'manhood'. She plunged all the way into Jenny's womb and her convulsing body froze and she wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jenny felt the first of Dianne's monumental eruptions flood into her womb. Her back arched off the bed and she froze as her body started its second climatic orgasm. Her legs kicked out in a wide 'V', kicking franticly in the air as her second orgasm exploded throughout her body. Dianne's straining member continued to jettison torrents of semen and Jenny could feel the delicious, thick liquid spewing into her enraged passage and cervix. Her orgasmic fluids gushed out past Dianne's erection and drooled down her inner thighs in thick rivulets.

Dianne's body was spasming from head to toe. The twitching and intense tingling explosions that were gripping her sensitive gland caused her mind to blank out everything except the orgasmic sensations that was gripping her enraged sex. Another massive ejaculation exploded up her thick throbbing shaft. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her ejaculating erection and orgasming vagina convulsed throughout her body. The puckering slit opened wide as the thick, molten liquid spewed into Jenny's womanhood.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Dianne's body couldn't absorb any more and she slumped consciousness on top of Jenny. Jenny's erection jumped and jerked wildly between the two abdomens as it began ejaculating its thick streams of semen. Her body thrashed and bucked under Dianne as her dual orgasms exploded across her entire body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Both of their unconscious bodies continued to jerk with ecstatic aftershocks. In a few seconds they recovered and held each other tightly as their clenching vaginas and spurting erections caused moans of joy to escape their mouths. Both their bodies slipped and squished in the massive pools of Jenny's thick, warm semen.

Dianne cooed into Jenny's ear,

"I can't believe that I was fighting this all my life. I don't know how to thank you."

In a few moments, Dianne pulled out of Jenny's reluctant vagina with a loud slurping sound. Jenny moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. Gushes of ejaculant and orgasmic fluids poured from the gaping entrance as it returned to normal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Dianne laid her slick, deflating member on Jenny's abdomen and Jenny's right hand palmed both penises and swirled them around in the warm pools of semen.

Both moaned from the exquisite sensations.

Jenny whispered,

"Let's have a quick shower, get some refreshments and then I will take your female virginity."

Dianne was the first off the bed.

4.08 Jenny and Dianne, Second Mating:

Jenny grabbed a large beach towel as she led Dianne to the bed.

As Jenny did earlier, Dianne sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back onto it. Her feet rested on the floor with her thick flaccid penis laying over her closed thighs. Jenny smiled at her pose and kneeled down in front of Dianne's bent legs. She gently ran her hands along her upper thighs with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Each time her massaging hands came nearer and nearer to Dianne's stirring penis and labia. The exploring fingers slowly moved inward to the soft skin of her inner thighs. Dianne's penis soon became a hard erection and it bobbed above her abdomen and Jenny heard a soft moan as Dianne spread her thighs.

"Ohhh!! Ohhh!! Ohhh!!"

Her hands now worked their way along her inner thighs and finally came together on her swelling folds. Dianne's thighs spread wider apart and the folds of her labia flared open. Jenny lifted Dianne's feet up onto the edge of the bed and she gazed at Dianne's opened treasures and her throbbing manhood, as it twitched above her abdomen. She leaned up and over Dianne's body, their mouths touched, their erections touched and they embraced passionately. While they kissed Jenny brought her hands to Dianne's breast's and started to massage the firm mounds and caress the stiff nipples. Dianne moaned into Jenny's mouth and pushed her chest up into the loving hands.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Jenny felt Dianne push her swollen wet labia against her hard member and she smiled knowingly. Jenny left Dianne's mouth and kissed her way down to Dianne's neck. Up and down both sides and Dianne moaned delightedly. Jenny worked her way down to Dianne's shoulders with light wet butterfly kisses, shoulder to shoulder and then down to Dianne's chest. Dianne closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensations flood her body. Jenny's hands left Dianne's breasts and started a light massaging action down her body. She rested her hands on the inside of Dianne's thighs, close to but not touching her erection or labia.

Jenny's delicious trail of kisses approached Dianne's right breast. Dianne held her breath and her right nipple tingled in anticipation. Suddenly Dianne arched her chest up and gasped out loud as Jenny's hot wet tongue descended onto the excited bullet.

"Ohhhhhh! Jenny!"

Jenny's lips joined her tongue and both sucked and suckled on the aching breast. Jenny kissed her way over to Dianne's left breast. The excited nipple was eagerly waiting for the tantalizing mouth and tongue. As Jenny's mouth worked its magic on Dianne's left breast, she moved her hands inward and cupped Dianne's swollen labia and started a slow massaging action with the palms of her hands. Dianne gasped as delicious sensations radiated across her sex and instinctively pushed her hips up into Jenny's loving hands. Both erections jumped and throbbed between the two abdomens and their preseminal fluids drooled from the tingling glands onto Dianne's abdomen.

Jenny's mouth left Dianne's engorged nipple and started its downward trek with a trail of light suctioning kisses. Dianne closed her eyes, gasping and panting as Jenny's mouth approached her massaging hands. Dianne's hips were in the automatic mode as they pushed and circled against the loving hands. Her body was flooded with incredible sensations.

Jenny's kisses started to explore her pulsing shaft. They suckled their way up and down the sensitive underside of the engorged member. Suddenly Dianne squealed when she felt Jenny's wet, suckling mouth slip over her hyper-sensitive crown and the tongue played deliciously with the straining, throbbing gland. As her cheeks suctioned themselves around the frenzied crown her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. Jenny sucked up Dianne's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw. Dianne's eyes opened wide and her hands shot down and grasped Jenny's head tightly.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Suddenly Jenny stopped and pulled away from Dianne's aroused body.

Dianne wailed in frustration,

"Jenny ... Nooooooooo ... Please!"

Jenny smiled at Dianne's torment and whispered,