Nerd Girl at Faculty Stag Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men took their seats as Jill stood nude and at attention. James moved the tall, free-standing mirror as requested. Roger, still behind Jill, put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to a spot in directly in front of it.

"Have you ever looked at your body, my dear. Look with me now. See? Your skin: beautiful blue-veined alabaster," his hands glided gently along her thigh as he spoke to her from over her shoulder. She twitched nervously as his hands began to roam across her body. "Your belly has the effortless firmness of youth..." his hand slipped along the quivering flesh of her abdomen and circled back beneath her belly button. "But your hips have the voluptuousness of womanhood..." his hand stroked along her hipbone and continued to move up her body. "And your breasts! Round, full, pert... Perfection, my dear." His hand cupped her under her right breast, his thumb barely brushing the edge of her areola. "Perfection."

Mortified at first, Jill followed along his tour of her flesh with a growing interest. When he phrased it like that then, yeah, she supposed she had an OK body. But what really got her interest were the watching eyes of her audience. They had followed along, wide and unblinking, rapt, hungry. There was no doubt, they wanted her. She realized she was getting very wet. Her skin tingled like it was on fire whenever the hairy old pervert touched her. She wanted him, or any, or all of them, to touch her more, a lot more.

"Thank you," she squeaked.

"Tell me my dear, how old are you?"

"N-nineteen. Since a couple of weeks ago."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Glad to hear it. It would be a crime to keep a body like that to yourself. How many men have you had sex with?"

"I... I've never actually had sex with anyone. But I've used a dildo on myself... a lot."

The men passed around an odd look. Jill felt her brief fling with confidence rapidly falling apart.

"So you like to masturbate, eh?"

She nodded.

"Good," said Roger. He took her right hand in his big paw and guided it towards her pussy. "Because I want you to make yourself come. And I want you to watch yourself do it. No, don't look at us, look at you."

Jill's breath caught in her throat as she let him guide her fingers into her labia. Together their hands moved over the freshly-shaved skin of her pussy into the wet furrow of her sex. He brought her fingertips to the bud of her clit and pulled his hand away. "Go on," he said and she began to stroke, to tease and feel herself like she'd done a thousand times before in the shower, in her bed, in her car between classes. But this time was different. She could see her bare body undulate and shudder as it responded to her touch. She could see her breasts rising and falling with her rapidly increasing breath and her pale pink nipples harden and rise. She opened her legs a little so she could slide a finger inside herself and she heard the men sigh in appreciation. Behind her, The old hairy professor held her hips and pressed his pelvis against her butt. She could feel his arousal grow alarmingly. She leaned back against him as her body began to tingle in earnest. His big hands were on her breasts now, his fingers gently squeezing her nipples. Oh, how nice to be touched like that! She watched herself in the mirror as her body began to shake and writhe. She cried out softly as potent blast of blinding pleasure quaked through her. Her body trembled and twisted as her lips parted and an animalistic moan escaped her. Finally, she sagged back against the hairy old professor, letting his big hands keep her from dropping to the floor.

"That was excellent my dear," said as he helped her down to a sitting position on scuffed up black leather ottoman at the center of the semi-circle of seated faculty. Jill, her eyes still dazed and unfocused in the afterglow of her orgasm, reached up to adjust her glasses and look about the room.

The guys looked eager enough. She wished they'd go ahead and get to the good stuff.

***

"Sorry for interrupting, rookie," said Roger to Martin as stepped away from the girl. "I cede the floor to you, sir."

Everyone turned to Martin, their faces all reading "what next?" Martin realized he should have been thinking ahead but, frankly, he'd been too caught up in Jill's performance to think at all. Plus he'd just kind-of assumed Roger - attention-craving ham that he was - was stepping into the role of ringmaster for the duration of the party. He'd been a pretty annoyed at the time but now he genuinely wished Roger really had taken over. Let that hairy old bastard do crowd control, Martin just wanted to fuck Jill Coode.

Martin stood up and looked down at Jill. As her eyes followed him, she raised her hands to sweep her hair from her face and tuck it behind the ear-pieces of her glasses. For some reason the gesture enchanted him. Maybe it was the act of raising her arms, which pulled her already-shapely breasts further up her chest; or maybe it was the playful/worried expression in her eyes or the way she chewed nervously on her pouty lower lip; or maybe it was just that she was completely naked and right there. Whatever it was, her usual plainness had been transformed into an aura of genuine desirability. He was transfixed.

Again, it was a lot of attention for a girl like Jill. She seemed ready to curl up into herself again as she melted under Martin's horny stare. Her eyes were big and watery. Her tongue darted out to nervously lick her lips...

That gave Martin an idea. He smiled down at Jill as it formed in his head. Jill dared a tremulous smile in return.

"Jill?"

"Yes Professor Demarest?"

"It's time to suck all our cocks."

She swallowed heavily. Her eyes darted around the room.

"And after that, we're going to fuck you, Jill. We're going to fuck your mouth, your pussy... we'll probably fuck you in your ass too. We're going to come in you. We're going to come on you. When you leave here tonight, you'll be a real slut. A cum-dump. There's no going back now. It's going to happen, Jill. "

Martin's heart was beating in double-time and his palms were sweaty. His cock was already hard in his briefs. He'd never spoken to a woman like that, much less a teenage virgin.

Jill looked Martin in the eye. The corner of her mouth twitched upward and her eyes were lively and playful. But what she said was: "I'm afraid."

"Yes. Yes you probably should be." He clenched his fists. Holy shit he wanted to fuck that eager little nerd. He wanted to fuck her so hard.

"I call first!" blurted Kurt.

"No," said Martin, reminded once again that there were other guys here. He turned and looked them over, considering.

"Joel is the host tonight. He should go first," announced Martin.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" said Joel as he jumped up. His hand was already pulling his dick out of his fly as he arose. "OK girlie, first B.J.?" he asked as he stepped up to her.

She didn't look up at him. Her eyes were busy eyeing his semi-hard prick. She nodded 'yes'.

"Just remember kid: lots of tongue, no teeth."

"I'll do my best," squeaked Jill.

***

Jill actually felt moderately confident. She'd seen several porno scenes where a inexperienced character is taught how to fellate a man and, of course, she'd practiced some on her dildos. It didn't seem too difficult. As the tall guy with the thick glasses held his cock out for her she graced the underside of his growing shaft with a few long licks, from balls to head, before eagerly slipping her lips around him.

Immediately she could appreciate how very different this was from practicing on a dildo. She reveled in the new experience of the fleshy firmness of his manhood pistoning back and forth along her tongue. She loved the way it changed in size and solidity as his hardening glans rattled against her back molars. She even appreciated the musky smell of his maleness as the tip of her nose brushed against his unkempt pubic hair. Her heart raced as the soft slurps of her mouth merged with his groans and heavy breathing.

"Holy fuck, baby," he said. "You're a natural."

Jill smiled to herself around his cock as she felt the rim of his rock-hard head move back and forth within her mouth. She tasted a thin film of salty precum that began seeping from him. She wouldn't really say it tasted good, but she assumed she'd grow to like it soon enough. The girls in the pornos all said they loved it.

"Whoa, Jill," said Joel, pushing her away. "Better ease off me for a while."

Her former lit professor Dr. Basset, the black guy, jumped up and stood next to Joel. Jill turned and smiled up at him as she reached over to stroke Joel with her hand.

"Open up, girl. I bet your daddy would love to see this," he said as he thrust his erection into her mouth.

Who knows? she thought. As Grandfather is always so quick to point out, no one has any idea who my dad might be... Ha! What if that old fool could see this? It'd kill him.

Jill reached down and started to strum her clit.

As with Joel, James started leaking a lot of precum before long and he pulled himself from her mouth with a frustrated apology. His dark glistening cock withdrew, trailing shimmering filaments of spunk.

Kurt, the muscular one with the missing finger on his left hand, jumped up next. His cock was already rock-hard. She opened her mouth but he slapped her on the nose with it instead. "No, bitch. Lick my balls," he said. He hitched a foot up on the ottoman to give her better access and pulled her face to his scrotum. She licked his sweaty sack with several long laps. He tasted stale and errant stands of pubic hair clung stubbornly to her tongue. She didn't mind. Kurt said he wanted it wetter. She continued licking, wetter now, so that her saliva dripped from his balls like glistening dew. He commanded her to suck one of his testes into her mouth. She pulled in one ball, then another and stroked them with her tongue. He made her lick up and down his taint. She felt woozy as she breathed in his musky smell but her skin tingled with desire all the same.

Finally, after giving her a final few slaps across the face with his cock, Kurt pushed her away. Jill licked her lips. Who was next? She looked up and to her right. Standing above her she could see Professor Demarest through her glasses, now smudged with greasy dick prints and smears of precum. He was just finishing taking off his shirt and he stood there as nude as she. His body was lithe, his eyes were hot and eager, his cock was erect and waiting. Jill took his shaft by the base and eagerly sunk her face onto it. His was a little bigger than the previous three. She closed her eyes and began to frig her clit with renewed intensity as she got to work.

***

Whatever trepidation Jill had been feeling had apparently melted away as she'd sucked her first three dicks. She'd shown nothing but all consuming cock-hunger when Martin had stepped up for his turn. He hated to admit it, but he had kind of liked when she looked a little frightened. A wicked idea popped into his brain. Without thinking, he placed his right hand firmly against the back of her head.

"How deep you take my cock, Jill?" he heard himself say.

With her lips still stretched around his manhood, her big eyes looked up at him in alarm. Now there was the expression he liked. He applied pressure. Her eyes got wider. A wet 'glurp' sound came from her as he felt his fat head push back past her tongue into uncomfortable territory at the back of her mouth. He felt her suppress a couple of gags. Damn, It felt good as her throat struggled to accept his cock.

"Holy shit!" said several as his shaft pushed down her throat until her nose mashed into his abdomen. Martin moaned deeply.

He pulled back and Jill gasped for breath. He let her get some air for awhile before he shoved it down again. Their eyes held each other as he slowly fucked her throat. Before long she was really getting into it, making weird moaning noises from somewhere in her chest. Martin felt his skin begin to tingle and his balls begin to ache with a rapidly building climax. Regretfully, He pushed Jill away and stepped back; so close to orgasm he had to look away else Jill's big, watery doe-eyes prompt him to shoot his load right there onto Joel's carpet.

Martin stepped away from the action and looked T Joel's bookshelves for awhile as he waited for his near-orgasm to abate. Behind him he could hear Ernie taking his turn as Martin browsed the spines of books on number theory, chess strategy, Jewish history. It sounded like Ernie was giving her a really vigorous face-fucking, the 'gulk, gulk, gulk' of his jackhammer thrusts into her mouth filled the room. Martin finally returned to the tight circle of men standing around Jill just as Ernie swore and pulled away, his trembling dick dripping ribbons of precum. Jill's face was flushed and sweaty, her lips raw, her makeup smeared. She straightened her cum speckled-glasses again and looked up at the encircling men.

"Who's next?" said Jill, her voice surprisingly clear and steady.

Standing a little apart from the circle of men, Roger smiled. "Me," he said and stepped in closer. He opened his trousers and pulled down his boxers. Jill gasped. The men stood back.

"Holy shit, Roger!" said Joel.

"Yeah, I know, I know," said Roger. "I got a really big dick."

As the guys laughed, Jill approached it and took his shaft in both hands. She began licking around the head, tentatively testing getting her lips around it. It was obvious from her actions that the thing both intrigued and terrified her.

"Hold on kid, I got a better idea," he said as he pushed her back so his head popped from her mouth. He brought out a bottle of baby oil and dribbled a healthy slick of it onto Jill's heaving chest. Lifting his heavy cock he let it flop against her sternum with a wet slap. He grabbed her soft, pale breasts, pushed them together around his shaft and began tit-fucking her slowly. Jill used the break from having her mouth full of cock to catch up on her breathing. Her chest rose and fell with her labored breaths as she gazed down with fevered interest at the huge oily cock pumping between her boobs.

"You like that?" asked Roger.

"Yeah," said Jill, looking up at him with a cute, mischievous smile.

"Well, you'll like this next bit even more," He said with a smile. Looking up he said, "Come on boys, let's get her up on the table."

"Hold on a minute, you can't fuck her with that monster of yours!" complained Joel. "I mean, you can't go first anyway."

"Of course not. I just want to eat her pussy before we move onto that. Fresh young quim is a rare delicacy for me these days."

Jill looked up at Roger, startled. She squirmed excitedly as several sets of hands lifted her off her ottoman and laid her face up on the dining room table. Roger stepped up and pulled her legs open. Standing between her thighs and looking down at her, he rubbed his bristly beard and mustache and laughed. "That's right girlie, you're in for a real treat."

He lowered his face to her pussy and began to sup. His tongue delved and slipped between her labia and flicked and circled her clit as the bristles of his mustache and beard teased and tickled the extraordinarily sensitive flesh of her pussy. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went blank as hitherto unknown levels of pleasure visibly pulsed through her. The other men gathered around and attempted to get her interested in stroking their members with her idle hands or suck their balls with her upturned mouth, but her attention was too fixated on her first experience with cunnilingis to be much help.

James brought the baby oil over and sprayed more of it on her tits and several of the guys amused themselves with the slick feel of her pale, soft skin sliding beneath their fingers as she writhed in pleasure beneath them. She began to cry out little gulps of delight which evolved into deep moans and finally high-pitched screams of ecstasy as Roger brought her to climax. When he stood his mustache and beard were soaked. Jill lay panting uncontrollably, her body flushed a bright pink and shining under a thick layer of oil and sweat. She looked quite fuckable.

"Dibs!" shouted Ernie.

"No fucking way, dude," said Martin. "I found her, I'm doing her first." Jill looked up and her eyes met his. A hot, hungry look passed between them.

Martin stepped between Jill's thighs. He looked down at Jill's pussy: open, wet and ready. He let his erection lay against it as he looked down into Jill's upturned face. He thought of her stories, so many of them had a scene like this: a young girl, surrounded by horny men, waiting to be violated. There was one detail that was not quite right. Eager to give Jill exactly what she wanted he turned to his companions and told them: "grab her legs and arms. Hold her down. Stretch her out."

Jill squirmed as they took her limbs in their hands and restrained her and pulled her body tight. Martin played with her pussy with his erection for a little bit, dragging it through the silky slime of her sex and slapping her clit. Finally he lined his glans up with her gates of pleasure and eased forward. Jill's breath caught in her throat as she felt his head disappear inside her.

***

It's happening! thought Jill. All the hopeless waiting, all the wretched attempts to get boys to talk to or even notice her, all the frustrated masturbation, all the overheated fantasies, it had all led to this. She moaned aloud as she felt Professor Demarest's manhood sink into her body.

It's happening! I'm It's finally, finally happening!

***

Martin eased himself inside Jill. The men looked down and watched her muscles constrict under soft, pale skin as his cock sunk into her inch after inch. When he came to rest with his cock buried fully inside her, the girl finally allowed herself a panting breath. He swiveled his hips, stirring up her insides with his shaft, and her back arched luridly over the table.

He began fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. She whimpered and cooed as he filled her. He reached out to play with her nipples and tug on her tits as they shook and gyrated under his movement. She began to moan. He slipped a hand down her lower abdomen to where his thumb could brush across her clit on each of his thrusts. She cried out. "Ohhhh... yeeeessss..." and groaned as he picked up the pace, slamming into her now as she bucked back against him. The men holding her limbs in their oily hands hung on for dear life. They all watched as her pale skin bloomed in pink again and her body began to shake. Martin could feel her pussy begin to clamp around his shaft as she came yet again. it was too much. He pitched forward at the waist as he began pumping his last four day's backlog of sperm into her young body. He didn't stop pumping until he felt he'd been milked dry. When he stepped back and his limp prick fell free, a viscous flow of sperm gushed from her gaping hole and slid down along her ass crack.

"Shit man, you filled her up," said Joel.

"Yuck. Messy," said Ernie with a frown.

***

Jill felt Professor Demarest's essence leaking from her. She imagined his sperm in her womb, searching even now to ruin her life as her mother's had been ruined. She'd need to go to the college health office tomorrow and get one of those morning-after pills. Or maybe she'd just take her chances; the idea of risking her life on the crap-shoot now going on inside her uterus gave her a weird, uneasy thrill.

***

"Sorry about the sloppy seconds," said Martin, not actually sounding - or feeling - particularly sorry.

"You buncha pussies," said Roger as he got between Jill's thighs again. "What the hell were you expecting?" he lined up is cock and ran it into her down to his balls in one wicked push.

"Aiiiie!" squealed Jill as the helmet of his cock slammed against her cervix. "Too deep. Too deep!"