Nerd Girl at Faculty Stag Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy child, that's just the preliminary." Roger pulled his cock from her. Wet with her juice and thick clotted strands of Martin's semen, it glistened and stank as he brought to her face. As he held it over her a thick dollop of cum dripped onto the center of the right lens of her glasses. "Clean it up, slut," he said.

***

Jill looked up at the thing and her heart beat quickened as her stomach lurched wildly. Hesitantly, she extended her tongue and ran it up the filthy underside of Roger's big, dirty dick. She had tasted herself on some of her dildos before, when she was in the depths of a late-night masturbatory fantasies, and she'd gotten a taste of semen from all the precum that had leaked into her mouth mere minutes ago, but this was different, so very different. The comingled musk of her and Professor Demarest's cum was like a drug. She hummed hungrily as she lapped it up and supped it down. As she was doing this, someone stepped between her thighs and pushed his cock deep inside her and her groans of approval rose in intensity.

"This bitch is so fucking hot for cock," she heard one of them - she couldn't tell which - say as he pumped her lustily. There was a murmur of agreement.

The cock clean, Jill did her best to fellate Roger. But he pushed her head away and pulled his cock from her mouth. "No, girlie, I have other plans for you."

Moving over and straddling her head so his balls hung right in her face, he dropped his huge erection between her well-oiled breasts with a sharp splat. Pushing them together around his shaft, he began tit-fucking her again.

"Yes, I do enjoy a good tit-fuck," said Roger as he worked his meat between her soft, pale mounds. "Lick my balls, my dear... and don't forget my taint... Yes that's the stuff. Holy shit, I'm not going to... ungh."

Roger stepped back and grasped his cock as a flood of jizz erupted onto Jill's trembling tits. She felt hot heavy gobs of it course down the sides of her boobs in fast flowing, viscous rivulets to hang from her flesh in thick, congealing strands. It felt gross. It felt awesome.

With Roger's balls out of her face she could see the short, ugly one - Ernie, they called him - between her thighs, slamming his cock into her. Their eyes met. "Hey, slut, I think I wanna blow my load on your pretty face," He said with a cruel grin. He pulled his cock from her and moved around the table. She obediently let her mouth drop open and waited for him.

"You mind if we flip her over?" asked Joel. He had stepped up for his turn, his firm cock in hand.

No one minded so Jill felt the hands that were pinning her arms and legs to the table release their grip and ease her onto her hands and knees back on the ottoman. Joel got behind her and slipped his prick in as Ernie grabbed two handfuls of her hair and began vigorously face fucking her. It wasn't long before Ernie took a step back and brandished his florid cock at her. She let her mouth drop open and closed her eyes, waiting for his flood. As he began gushing jets of pearly spunk into her mouth and across her face she felt Joel slip an oily finger into her sphincter.

"Unnngh," she moaned as he began to work her ass open. Strands of cum hung from her nose and jaw. She swallowed what was in her mouth.

James Basset stepped up to her face. "Ready for me again, beautiful?" He asked. She nodded and took his thick black cock into her mouth.

"Hey, Basset, I just gotta fuck this ass, you want a poke at her pussy?" said Joel as they pumped the girl's filthy, sweat slickened body from both ends.

"Hells yeah," said James.

Jill's stomach did a double-flip.

Dr Basset - James - backed up and sat on the couch. Jill was carried over and placed astraddle his lap. They wiped the congealed spunk from her face and tits with discarded tee-shirt and took her filthy glasses away. Blind now, Jill reached down and found Dr Basset's cock with her hand. It felt so wonderful as she tested his firmness in her fingers and slipped it back along her crease to her vag, where she let it penetrate her slowly, filling her trembling body with dusky flesh. She was terrified as Joel squatted down behind her, lined his shaft up with her ass and slowly pushed himself inside. It was horribly uncomfortable. She squealed a bit as her pelvis strained to contain them both and the tender barrier of skin between her vagina and rectum was pummeled between their pumping cocks. Her cries turned to wet gurgles as Kurt stepped up and shoved his prick into her gaping mouth.

Slowly, the pain started to dull, Jill closed her useless eyes and let herself be driven by the men pumping her in every hole. Soon her body began to rumble with a gathering storm of pleasure and she began to pump back, rocking her pelvis and bobbing her head along with the grinding rhythm they'd settled upon. The men spoke to each other as if she wasn't there, reporting on the wetness of her pussy, the tightness of her ass, the depth of her throat. They called her slut, whore, bitch, cunt. She grew wetter and wetter at the abuse. Finally she could hold back no longer and her body broke their mutual cadence to thrash wildly in the center of that knot of sweating, thrusting men. As her body clenched, Joel and James both lost their fight against their own orgasms and simultaneously began pumping their seed deep inside her. The wail of three simultaneous climaxes filled the room

Dr. Basset just came in me too! Oh god, what if I got pregnant now and had a black baby!?

They disengaged from each other; the men standing up, Jill sliding exhaustedly to the floor. She looked up at the surrounding ring of men but she could see precious little without her glasses. She smiled up at the blurry figures gazing down on her. She couldn't help it. A deep feeling of euphoria coursed through her body and mind. She didn't want it to end.

Then she spotted Kurt. He was still standing close. His cock was still hard. He was looking down at her, stroking himself thoughtfully.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

***

"Well Kurt," said Roger. "Answer the girl."

"And hurry up, I want to play some poker now," said Ernie.

"Shit, I thought we just poked 'er plenty," said James. Several groaned.

Martin said nothing. He just looked down at Jill spread out on Joel's threadbare rug. Her face was lively and eager, her body relaxed but ready. He felt his cock begin to stir again.

Kurt seemed to come to a decision. He shrugged, mumbled "fuck it" and ordered Jill to stick her legs in the air. He grabbed her feet and pulled them to his mouth. He began kissing and sucking her toes.

"Holy shit, you have beautiful feet... I bet you never wear heels," he moaned as he slipped his tongue between her toes and kissed along the sole of her feet. Jill squirmed considerably, obviously she was a bit ticklish.

Finally he placed her feet in front of him, sole to sole, grabbed the bottle of baby oil and poured on a heavy helping. It dripped from her heels and ran in thick flows down her legs. He then slid his cock between her soles and began to pump lustily, yelping with a whimpering grunt on each thrust. It wasn't a minute before he groaned and began raining cum down on Jill's prone body. Her eyes were wide with surprise.

The other guys exchanged a few odd glances during all this.

"Jeez, Kurt. I would not have pegged you for the kinky one," said Roger as Kurt let go of Jill's feet and stood back.

Kurt shrugged. "Whatever," he said as he walked naked into the kitchen to get a beer.

***

For Jill, the time just after her first gangbang would always be the highlight of that particular night.

Martin swooped down to help her up off the floor and escort her to the bathroom. "I'm going to help Jill clean up," he told his colleagues as he shut the door behind them, not waiting for a response.

He started the shower and took a few seconds to get the temperature right. He invited Jill in and stepped in behind her. Their arms interlaced as they began to wash each other thoroughly and eagerly. They embraced. Under the hot water, their lips met. They kissed. It was Jill's first.

They kissed a long time. It had never occurred to Jill - a sexual autodidact via copious porn consumption - that a kiss could be as thrilling as a fuck. But as their lips mashed and slipped together and their tongues probed and pried at each other she realized how little she'd really learned by mere watching. Martin had more to teach her than mere English composition and she was eager to learn.

As they kissed she let her hand stray down and test Martin's manhood. It was growing firm again. Their eyes met as she held his shaft. He pulled her closer. Soon the sounds of their lovemaking was echoing around the shower and the repeated slamming of her body against the tile was disturbing the poker game on the other side of the less-than-soundproof wall.

On the other side of the wall, Roger put down the cards he was shuffling and shot a wry look at groans, cries and thumps coming from the bathroom. "And to think, I'd thought that guy was such a total pussy," he said and began dealing.

***

It was really over now. They were saying their goodbyes. The guys seemed like they were feeling a little freaked out about what they'd all done in front of each other and they acted all awkward and weird as they thanked her and asked if she'd be OK walking home. Jill's legs were rubbery and her body exhausted and more than a little sore, but she assured them she'd be fine. It wasn't far. The neighborhood was safe.

They followed her out into the night. On the porch she gave each a chaste little peck on the mouth before turning and slouching exhaustedly toward the sidewalk. When she got halfway down the walk she stopped and turned.

"Oh, hey, I was wondering... is next week's party going to be here as well?" she asked.

They guys looked at each other. The faculty stag was a once-a-semester event. Or, rather, it had been, until just now. Their faces broke out in horny smiles as they answered in the affirmative, six voices speaking as one.

***

Thus concludes my tale. Thanks for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.