Nerds Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent said, with a panicked look in his eyes. "Claire, don't! Don't you dare do it!"

I replied, "Really? It's just hard for me to know the boundaries. I mean I was just grinding my pussy on Frank, so do you think sucking this beautiful cock would be going too far? It just seems so inconsistent, don't you think?"

"Claire, if you do that we're over," Brent threatened.

I teased, "Do what?" As I asked this rhetorical question, I leaned forward and touched the end of Frank's cock with my tongue, giving it a little flick, and then pulled back. Frank gasped.

Brent said, getting very angry, "CLAIRE!"

"Oh, you mean licking it is out, then? What about this?" I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the tip of Frank's cock, sucking it in and out a few times, before I returned to face Brent. He was fuming and pounding the desk in front of them with his fist. I said, "What, too far? What about this?" I took the base of Frank's cock in my hand and pulled him toward me so that I could pull the length of his dick into my mouth. I held it there and said, "mmmmmm," looking at Brent as I did so. I said, "I mean it is hard to resist. This cock is 3-dimensional and yours is so pathetically 2-dimensional, right now. I then turned my focus to the important business of cocksucking. I gave Frank's dick a tongue bath and then wrapped my lips tightly around the knob.

To my surprise, just as I put my lips around the knob, Frank grunted violently and shot a load of cum into my mouth. I tried to hold the end of his cock tightly with my lips, but I wasn't ready for him to have an orgasm so soon. Frank's cock popped out and most of his cum spilled down my chin and my neck and some dripped onto my legs. At that point, all I could hear was Brent laughing and taunting Frank for cumming so soon. It wasn't even all that soon. I mean, I HAD been grinding on him before I started sucking his dick. With cum dribbling down my upper body, I said, "Brent, you really are an asshole. I'm turning the audio down now, so I won't be able to hear you. You can still watch. I mean, if you can handle watching me and Marcie show these nice guys a very pleasant evening. We'll try to keep our activities within view of my webcam, so that you'll know exactly what you're missing by going away all the time and by being such a jerk to people. Honestly, I don't think I'll want to date you anymore. Look how easy it is to find nice guys that aren't so far away."

I massaged Frank's now shrinking cock. He looked very embarrassed. I thought he would have probably run away if I weren't holding tightly onto his dick. I told him, "Don't worry, Frank. You're supposed to cum like that. Otherwise, I'd be insulted. Normally, I'd have swallowed but you took me by surprise. Can you grab a towel for me from the kitchen?"

As Frank went on this errand, I turned down the volume on my speakers, mercifully eliminating the sound of Brent's angry ranting, and I positioned the camera so it had a fuller view of the room. When Frank returned, I wiped myself off and told him, "Go have a seat and rest. I hope that we can fool around again when your cock is revived. If you watch Marcie and me with the others, I'm sure that it won't be very long."

Turning my attention over to Marcie's activities, I noticed that she now had Carl lying down on the couch. She had a hand supporting Carl's cock so that it was pointed straight up and she had her mouth hovering over and ready to envelope it. The other guy on the couch was squished against the other end, staring only a few inches away from Marcie's ass. I said, joking, "Be careful, Marse, these guys haven't done anything with a hottie like you before, so that thing will be a bit trigger happy."

She replied, "Yes, I thought of that, so I think we should get one out of the way for them. After that, they will last longer." As though Carl's cock was listening to our discussion, when Marcie wrapped her lips around it, his whole body jerked and Marcie made a muffled "mmff" and then several gulping sounds. Unlike me, Marcie managed to keep her guy's spill contained. Once she was certain that his cock was fully drained, she released it from her mouth and rested her head down on his stomach for a moment. She said, "That was nice, Carl. Now scoot, because it's Steve's turn." She rolled off of him into the couch and smacked Carl's ass as he hopped up. Apparently, Steve was the name of the other one that was sitting on the couch, because she directed him to lie down and positioned herself on top of him, just as she had with Carl.

As Marcie was setting up her next lucky partner, I sat down cross-legged on the living room floor, gratified that Brent was still watching me. He didn't look happy, but apparently he wasn't mad enough to stop masturbating. I motioned for the two guys in the kitchen that weren't Frank to come join me on the floor. One of them was the very tall, fat one and the other was one of the smaller ones, so I directed the big one to get on his knees, bringing his shockingly long, thick penis to my mouth level. The littler guy didn't need to kneel, so I just positioned him toward my left. His cock was much larger than I would have expected, given his size, but it was smaller and thinner than the bigger guy's. Smiling up at the camera and making blissful facial expressions to irritate Brent, I used each of my hands to stroke both of their cocks at the same time.

I was just about to start alternately sucking those two hard dicks, when the big guy (his name was actually Clint) shot his load all over my right hand. Just seconds later, the littler one came, too, (his name was Wayne, as it turns out). I said, "Wow! Thanks for the compliment, boys." I looked over at Marcie and watched her swallow another load of semen. I realized that we now had five guys with temporarily limp dicks on our hands. Marcie seemed to be thinking the same thing. We looked at each other and smiled, wickedly.

Marcie said, "Ok, guys, now that that's out of the way, please gather around the living room, so that Claire and I can inspire you." Marcie crawled off of the couch and made her way toward me as Clint and Wayne backed away to sit down on the floor at the edge of the room. I was still sitting cross-legged with globs of semen dribbling down my arms. That didn't deter Marcie, who immediately pressed her lips against mine once she was close enough. I put my arms around her and we started tongue-kissing each other hungrily. As we kissed, she kept coming forward and pushed me down onto my back. I felt her hand rubbing my moist pussy lips. She pushed her middle finger between them and into my opening. My clitoris was pounding.

She released my lips and sucked hard on my nipples. Next, she removed her finger from my pussy and held my hands to the floor as she slid her body up mine until her legs straddled my face. Marcie then slowly lowered her crotch down onto my lips and gave me my first experience eating pussy. I sucked her pussy and slid my tongue around in her opening before I started focusing on licking and sucking her clitoris. She started to moan and scream and, after only about a minute, her body seized and she pressed her pussy hard onto my tongue and lips, soaking my face with her orgasm.

Marcie rolled over and lay beside me, panting. I looked around and noticed that all five of our nerds were stroking hard cocks again. I said to Marcie, "I think our guys are ready again. What do you want to do? And, before you answer; no, you can't have them all for yourself."

Marcie said, "No, it's you're apartment, so you should get three. I'll take my buddies from the couch."

I replied, staring at the ceiling, "Thanks, Marse! Frank, come over here, baby."

I got on my hands and knees and instructed him, "Frank, you're going to fuck my pussy from behind." I positioned myself, so that the webcam displayed me to Brent sideways. My creepy former boyfriend was still watching, pathetically whacking himself off to my betrayal of our relationship.

Frank got on his knees and into position and I gasped as he slowly slid his cock into my almost-dripping-with-moisture pussy. I told him, "Start sliding it in and out slowly and, once you get into a rhythm, you can slam your cock into me as fast and as hard as you want." Frank simply groaned in response, enjoying the view of my pussy wrapped tightly around his thick penis.

As Frank fucked me with gradually increasing speed, I said, "Clint, your dick is huge. I thought it would be best for Frank to do me first. Mmmmmm. He's getting me all wet and ready for you. Once he cums, it's your turn. Wayne, I want you to get underneath me and suck my pussy right now."

Wayne walked over and lied down in front of me. He slid his body toward me and I kissed him passionately upside-down as his face slid by on its way between my legs. I made a loud "u-uu-uh!" sound as his lips made contact with my pussy and his tongue started poking around for my clitoris. He wasn't great at knowing where his tongue should be, but avoiding Frank's cock narrowed down his options enough so that he could barely miss my button with his mouth and tongue. A few minutes passed this way until I felt Frank push the length of his cock hard into me and hold it there. I felt it spasm a load of cum deep into my pussy. The combination of Wayne's tongue and Frank's orgasm sent me screaming with pleasure. My body tensed and shook violently as I came hard, pushing my ass back against Frank, who held on tight to my hips so that I didn't shake loose.

Frank kept his cock quivering inside of me as I recovered. Once I was more coherent, I looked over at Marcie. Carl was in the process of fucking her from behind, which she seemed to be very much enjoying. Steve was kneeling in front of her and she was gently stroking and sucking his cock, presumably so that he'd be prepared to take Carl's place, when necessary. I said, "Frank, you were outstanding. Now, please give big Clint a turn, will you?"

Frank slid out of my pussy and I braced myself for the thick slab of meat Clint was about to thrust into me. I was certain that it was the biggest cock that I had ever had when I felt the opening to my pussy stretch to accommodate just the tip. Now, having ordered him to lick me, I thought it would only be polite to suck on Wayne's cock. With him still playing with my pussy with his tongue from underneath, I lowered my lips to take his cock into my mouth. As Clint started fucking me faster, I thought that the whole bottom half of my body was filled with nothing but thick, hard cock and it was impossible to control my arousal. I soon had an orgasm that seemed to last for several minutes. I was forced to release Wayne's cock from my mouth so that I could let out a continuous stream of high-pitched moans.

Although my mind was occupied, I experienced a foggy perception of Wayne crawling from underneath me and Marcie crawling on top of him and sliding his cock into her pussy. When I could gather my thoughts amidst the pounding that Clint was giving me, I assumed (correctly, as it turned out) that Marcie had brought her two guys to orgasm already and thought it was only fair to give Wayne's cock a chance to feel the inside of a pussy.

Clint seemed to thrust into me forever, slapping his giant balls hard against my pussy lips and his belly hard against my ass again and again. His pounding kept me in what felt like a constant state of orgasm, until he finally rammed me one last time, lifting my shins up off of the floor as he shot his load deep inside of me. Exhausted, my arms collapsed onto the floor with my butt and legs still up in the air, held up by Clint's arms under my stomach and his slowly shrinking erection. He held me elevated that way with my face pushed into the carpet for a few minutes. I guess he wanted to make sure that he squeezed every ounce of pleasure out of this experience. As he held me in that position, I looked to my right and watched Wayne cum into Marcie as she masterfully rode him to orgasm.

Eventually, with cum dripping down both of our legs, we hugged and kissed each of our five nerds and thanked them for a fantastic evening. As they got dressed, I noticed that Brent had disconnected our Skype session at some point during Marcie and my little orgy. Marcie and I had a shower together and then we slept naked together in bed. I guess you could say that we've been even closer friends since that night.

I haven't spoken to Brent since then. Instead, I have five new boyfriends to play with, who are basically at my beck and call. If they ever find other girlfriends, I'll be happy for them. It's cool, because Marcie and I often go hunting for other young nerds like our neighbors across the street. They are so nice and grateful, and they are always virgins, so the chance of getting an STD from them is zero. Plus, they're very smart, as nerds tend to be. Marcie and I find their glee at being able to have sex with hotties like us to be contagious. It makes us feel worshipped and appreciated and that always makes the sex very hot for us. I've never had better orgasms, even though our nerds tend to need a bit of coaching and they do often squirt a little too quickly at first.

12