All Comments on 'Nervous Exhaustion: A Professional'

by eksynapse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good piece of writing

Well written and thought out, although, personally, I'm not too keen on anal stories, the rest was very hot. The female character was well drawn, I'd have liked a bit more description of the doctor though.

atkinsatkinsover 16 years ago
Wow . . .

Great story, great writing. Slow and delicious, just like an elderly fuck should be. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
super story

Loved this story, made me think of myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I love it all, so sensuous and well written.

Well done.

IdreamofjeanieIdreamofjeanieabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Very much enjoyed it! Quite stirring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

You should continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

I think that this story should continue, I'm not sure if with the same patient or if it should focus on the doctor's growing fetish for either elderly or underserved women who enter his office and succumb to the handsome doctor.

Your story was a little more realistic than most authors who try to get the reader to believe that a virgin anus would accommodate 15" long penis with girth of a truck driver's wrist easily, with little to no discomfort to the recipient. Well whether the story is focused on the doctor or Mrs. Setler's drive for new experiences, I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dream come true

fantastic story, a dream of mine for many years to have that very experience with an older lady.Continuing that theme in more stories would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want thls drem Girl to be mine

If i only could find a woman like that i would be hers forever, anyway or anytime, as many times as she wanted. I would enjoy her for the rest of my days. Is there one of these Ladies aroynd me, waiting for this kind of loving tenderness, and attention?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What ruins the story is this "purple" head thing i keep reading in various stories here. I mean come on lets be realistic. Ive probably seen the entire internet worth of porn videos and have never seen a purple cock head in my life! Otherwise the story wasnt bad I suppose.

peteh57peteh57almost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Wow. This is such a super hot story. I can picture the two lovers as clear as day, his big hard cock and her voluptuous old body, her huge tits and big hard nipples. Will you do more? I’d love to see them again. Thank you for a brilliantly crafted story. Definitely my cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. I would like more stories about either the doctor or his patient. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She sounds like everything I lust for in a woman. Mature age, big tits loves sucking cock and gagging for it, If only I could find her,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous