All Comments on 'Nestic Farm'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
northlandkiwinorthlandkiwialmost 14 years ago
wow

what a great story , I loved every minute of it ! thanks :)

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
What a Great Story

Yes, a really enjoyable Story that I never wanted it to end.

Thank you for giving me so much pleasure. And I look forward to reading many more of your Erotic Stories.

mikej2358mikej2358almost 14 years ago
hot

mmmmmmmm I couldn't keep my hands of my cock, that story was so hot.

SlutinsideSlutinsidealmost 14 years ago
Hott

This was so hot I wish u were my daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Red Hot!

That story needs a health warning, it is so hot ! Fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the end????

the story cannot end there!!! I need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantaaaaastic!!!

I'm speechless!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I've never read a better story! It was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

A great story. Only a few changes I would have made, maybe not for the better. Would like for her daddy to have gotten her virginity. You have to go on with the next chapters, grandpa has to have his grand daughter and her grand mother needs a taste of her pussy. Loved the length, got several days of stroking and shooting several loads of cum with your characters. Keep them just as hot.

MrFAZAWMrFAZAWalmost 14 years ago
Keep it Cumming

Thank you for this family special. this story could very well work on more chapters of back story of the other families w/ mary and roger finally having a daughter, and the other couples too. I would love to see jack and abby's children, fucking gma,and gpa, this is so amazingly hot, sex between all the other couples will be hott. your writing is very good it could use some editing but i love it thanks for the story i came a few times. this made my favs and a good vote.

ps, maybe some pregnancy fucking and nursing/lactation.

woheathwoheathalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

This should become the next NEVER ENDING STORY !!!!! Great work we want more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the family farm, and meet and greet.

waiting for the next chapter. when they get to the family farm, and meet and greet

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
To hot for words!

Hope you continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 2

come out with part 2. too hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
leaving me hanging

just disappointed they haven't made it to the farm yet. was looking forward to the whole family together and some group action maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous.

Now that was one very fine story, I would have enjoyed had it gone on,

but I am happy enough to have found it in the first place.

Thank you very much for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cant

why is it that this had to turn into i made my little girl a slut story at first he was worried about how she would react to the incest now he has her fuck stragners

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So many posibilities

Yet this one turned into just another overlong dirty slut story like reading a script from a phone sex advert. The actual sex acts were very poorly described like some catalog of positions and combos without any hint of real sensuality or even sensation. It seemed like your characters were just trying to use as many smutty words as possible. During the moving day part, they stopped being people and became comic stick figures.

The whole over-the-top truck stop bit was the fork in this family pudding. Who cares about the farm and any of those people now? It's done. Too bad, 'cuz the opening premise was interesting. You even managed to minimize your usual bi-curious angle a bit this time. Then you puke in your own mug by making the daughter a common slut.

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldnt get past page 3

I like the idea of the family farm, but have a hard time with the parents not owning up to being remiss in being honest with Jack. They make it sound like it is his fault for not catching the clues. They should have been honest before he left for college instead of wimping out. Although Jack must be really dense to have gone that long without figuring it all out. Good grief people, talk.

phantom1984phantom1984about 12 years ago
about Nestic Farm

This is the greatest story I have ever read. Well written and the story line.....OMG Thank you so very much. When are you going to write the continued story ? can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loooooong

5 pages would have covered everything.

This is the first of your stories i read and will be the last onr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why

why making a whore J.I HATE FHAT,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incest

GAWDDD I WANT TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER!!! I HAVEN'T DONE IT BUT I SURE DO WANNA FUCK HER.!! SHES AN ADULT AND I SOOOO WANT TO FUCK HER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hotj

Just read the story with my grandaughter and she came 4 times to my once. Liked me clean and then took in her ass.

Great story, grandaughter wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting concept then you turned it into typical smutty garbage by turning the beloved daughter into the world's dirtiest slut like a cheap porn starlet. You never even got them back to the namesake farm by the end of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous