Network TEN Late News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hips bounced higher from the couch, I forced more of my solid shaft into her mouth, so she let me start to fuck it. I slid the shaft in and out between her lips, while she held her mouth there for me, then bobbed her head to meet it and pull away again, sucking at it intensely and sliding it further toward the back of her throat with each inward stroke. I mirrored her actions in miniature on her clit with my lips and we both sprinted toward our mutual climactic goal. We were both very close to cumming, our bodies humming and pulsating with the sensations, my rock-hard cock and her steaming cunt both throbbing intensely with their huge engorgement of blood and heat.

Suddenly, Sandra rolled her cunt and clit away from my mouth, let my cock slip from hers and stood up beside me, still gripping and jerking at my cock shaft with one hand. A little confused, I looked at her standing there, slightly bent over to retain her grip on my hot shaft. She had released my balls from their captive position within her other hand, which she now placed on my chest and answered my questioning look with an imploring one of her own. Her eyes looked a little pained but glazed with lust at the same time and she obviously wanted to ask me for something but was unsure of my reaction. I nodded at her, wanting her to tell me exactly what it was she needed.

"I want to ... I want ... but ... I need ... I need to ... I know you ... want ... I want you to ... cum in my mouth ... but ... more ... more ... I need ... fuck ... you ... fuck me ... properly ... this ... dick ... your cock ... inside me ... in my pussy ... please ... please!"

It wasn't exactly simple to follow but clear enough to me, I thought. She knew that I was all tuned to fuck her mouth and cum in it, having her swallow my cum as I pumped it in geysers down her ready throat. She was saying she wanted that too, very much, and I guessed she had been preparing to do just that, when another need, more urgent, more insistent, had presented itself to her and would not be denied. She wanted my cock slid inside her cunt, a desire to be fucked in the pussy, to be filled with the hard flesh of a rampant cock and slide along it, feeling it slip right up to the entry of her womb.

The confusion and pain was simply that she also wanted me to have my desire and wasn't sure if the two desires could be reconciled. But she needn't have worried, as her alternate desire was also mine. I knew that her pussy would be just as sweet, just as hot, just as wet, just as welcoming as her mouth and I would be happy to slide my cock deep within her, right to the hilt, our pubic bones bumping and my dark pubic hair tangled with her blonde. I nodded vigorously, not wanting to allow time for her to slide back down away from her climax, especially if we were going to finish ourselves off by fucking.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Thank ... thank ... so long ... years ... six ... seven ... don't know ... long ... haven't ... want ... now".

I wondered, momentarily, how such a beautiful, intelligent, talented, friendly woman had managed to go without for so many years. She should be able to pick and choose, discard at will those men who don't meet her exacting standards and enjoy those that do. Sex, or getting sex, should be an easy matter for her but it seems that it may well not have been for quite a while. I knew that she'd had a marriage break-up quite a few years before, one that had been a little acrimonious through being totally unexpected, it seems, and devastating to her when it occurred. It seemed highly likely, as well, that she had not been with a man since her husband, having built barriers against being hurt. Time to pull down those walls and free her inner sexual being completely.

Allowing her to maintain her grip on my rigid cock, fearful that if made to release it, even for a moment, she might see that as a form of rejection by me, I slid my hand up the back of her thigh onto the cheek of her arse and pulled her closer to me. Half rolling onto my side to face her, with my other hand, I reached between her legs, massaged her clit with my thumb, then slipped it into her pussy, gently walking her even closer to me. I removed my thumb from her cunt, softly gripped her by the inner thigh and lifted her leg, to bring her across to straddle me.

She realised my intent and completed the step across my body, then bent her knees to squat closer to the purple bulbous head of my rigid cock, still gripped in her hand. She pointed my cock at the pink, angry gash between her legs and rubbed vigorously within the folds of her pussy with it, coating the slick flesh of my head and shaft with a huge quantity of her juices. It ran down my cock and pooled at the root, soaking my pubic hair in increasing amounts as she continued to stroke herself with my flesh like it was a dildo. I let her go as long as she wanted, waiting for her to be completely ready to proceed to her next step.

Sandra squatted a little further and, aligning my cock along her slit, she rubbed her slick wet flesh along the rigid pole, then angled her pelvis slightly so that she could rub her hot, rigid clit along my shaft as well, now that it was thoroughly soaked with her juices. She built her tempo, holding my cock against her clit with the palm of her hand, rubbing her clit along its length and rubbing the skin of my dick, back and forth, with the hand wedging it into her gash.

She began to pant heavily, her skin flushed pink over most of her body. I knew that she was very close to ready, both to slip me inside her steaming cunt and to reach her climax. She started to moan continuously again, unlike on-set, when no sound of arousal had emanated from her at all. Both forms of stimulation she was giving, manually on my cock and aurally by audibly enjoying herself, were pulling me right back into the magic of the moment. My hips began to move once more, just tiny movements, still allowing her to control the positioning of my cock against herself.

But she had noticed my small movements immediately and her mind refocused, her eyes opened again and she looked down at me. She smiled that brilliant smile of hers again, the eyes sparkling, her lips shining and slightly open. She looked intently at me, deeply into my eyes, as if searching for something there as she kept rubbing her clit with my hard cock. A look of resolve came over her face, her mouth set in a line of determination, she nodded her head once, half at me, half somewhere else, and she gave out a small "Mmm" sound.

"Now!"

She emitted that single word as she slipped the bulbous head of my rigid cock away from her clit, sliding it down the gash of her pussy, aligned it with the opening of her cunt and sank down fast onto my solid column of cockflesh. I felt the wet, slick skin of her pussy lips melt open to permit the head of my cock to slide through them, then envelop it fully. The velvet-lined walls of her tight cunt slid along the taut, slick skin of my shaft as it slipped smoothly inside her, further and further, cleaving the soft, wet flesh within her. The sensation was absolutely delicious.

Her downward movement onto my shaft slowed, when about half my length was embedded within her. She wriggled her hips and I slid further inside. I had not moved yet but, now she was impaled on about two-thirds of my cock, wriggling and rotating her hips again, attempting to suck more of my shaft inside herself, I renewed the movement of my hips, up and down, with a slight circular motion, and my cock began to gently split her open, more with each bounce and wriggle of both our hips. A little more at a time, I watched my rock-hard pole disappear slowly further inside her.

All of a sudden, her cunt released another small flow of cunt juice, its tight resistance relaxed just a little more and Sandra dropped right onto me, the remainder of my cockshaft sliding inside her and disappearing from view completely. I could see her hard clit protruding, pointing toward my pubic bone but a few centimetres above it. As we lay still a moment, savouring the sensations, I reached forward with a hand and gripped her clit between two of my fingers, rubbing them back and forth along it. This was all the encouragement that Sandra needed to restart her movements. She rose up, the rigid shaft of my cock reappearing from inside her as she slid up off it, till the bell-end almost popped out of her.

She moved back down smoothly, sucking it back within her super-heated cunt. The warmth and the wetness were an incredible sensation and I lay still once more, allowing her to slide herself up and down the length of my super-hard cock, both of us savouring the feel of the other. Sandra could not believe how full of cock she felt; it had been a long time but she couldn't quite remember the sensation of her cunt being swelled as much as this. She felt the pulsing of my cock as well and that sensation seemed more intense than it ever had before, including the first time she had been fucked and lost her virginity. In fact, for her, this seemed more like the first time.

She slid along my hot, hard shaft, again and again, feeling the easy friction of her velvet inner flesh rubbing along its slick, taut skin. She picked up her pace, moving quicker and quicker, noting that I remained still, allowing her to control the speed and depth of penetration for the moment. She knew that I would start to move again soon, though, and she began to anticipate that occurring, becoming progressively more impatient for me to do so. I watched her carefully, looking for the exact moment to restart motion and begin to actively thrust my hard cock into her, rather than let her suck me in completely at her own pace.

Sandra started to clamp down, flexing her cunt muscles on my cock, building her own additional resistance, increasing the friction of our organs rubbing against each other. Just as she actively began to push herself down onto my cock, rather than just dropping and sliding along the shaft, I knew the moment was right to push back into her, a little harder with each thrust. I pushed my arse upward as she pushed down, slid up hard and fast inside her, my cockhead pushing right against the flesh of her cervix and then gave an extra little thrust when I reached it. Sandra reacted immediately, her head rocked back, her eyes closed momentarily, then flew open wide again, and she let out a little grunt.

We thrust at each other like that, her little grunts becoming a bit louder, then more frequent as I increased the tempo, dragging her along with me, then slowed and rebuilt an increased cadence all over again. Occasionally, as we slowed, I would give two or three sharp, hard thrusts within her cunt, just as she thought we were moving slowly again, and would rematch her tempo once more before she could readjust to mine. Then the tempo rebuilt, once more, quickly and more quickly. I was watching her face and listening to the sounds she was making. She was certainly building the sexual tension within herself that she'd need to cum but I wanted to bring her along with me more quickly, as the tension within my balls was building very rapidly as well.

Slowing our tempo helped but really I wanted to increase our pace, bringing us both to our climaxes. Tantric sessions might well be beautiful experiences, by all accounts, but my mind was telling me that I wanted to cum, and cum soon, that I wanted to spray a torrent of cum deep inside Sandra's cunt and feel it ooze back out toward me along with the copious juices of her climax as well. Holding Sandra by the hips, I searched for an angle of her pelvis that might bring her clit into regular contact with any part of my body, to massage and manipulate it as we fucked. I could have been tweaking it between my fingers and, in fact, had, but I also wanted hands available to pull her upper body closer to me, to kiss her, to play with her tits and her swollen breasts with their distended nipples and puffy areolae.

I wanted to kiss and lick them as well, to bury my head between her large breasts, to lick the fine sheen of salty sweat between them, running my tongue over the fine scattering of about a dozen light freckles on her chest, just at the start of her cleavage. I wanted to suck the swollen tips of her breasts into my mouth and tease them with my lips, not only for my own pleasure, although it surely would be, but for hers as well. I wanted to kiss her neck and run my tongue across it, for her pleasure as well as my own. I'm sure there may be women who do not have sensitive breasts and necks, but I'm also sure I have never yet met any of them.

I found the position we needed where, if I changed my thrusting action a little, Sandra's rigid clit would push gently against my pubic bone as my cock slid through her cunt on the outward stroke. I held her in place against me with one arm around her hip, across the base of her spine. As I changed my own thrusting action, I applied pressure through her back to bring her to the same action that I was about to employ, as she needed to almost mirror it. At the same time, I realised that I could stroke Sandra's lower back and the cheeks of her bum a little, once we settled into our new stroke and tempo.

We moved into it simply and easily as Sandra did not fight the variation but followed me perfectly into the new angles and cadence. We began a little slowly once more, while both becoming comfortable with the differences, but then built and slowed the speed to suit ourselves. Once she had relaxed into it, she showed her appreciation of the heightened sensations on her clit with a continuous humming moan, filling the gaps between her interspersed small grunts as I thrust into her. I stroked her back and her arse cheeks too, her grunts becoming occasional Oh's and, now having pulled her upper body closer to myself, these became sporadic Oh Yeah's or more frequent grunts and moans of approval when she felt my lips and tongue tickling, licking and teasing at her neck, breasts and nipples.

Sandra was right with me now, as close to cumming as I was, and it was time to take ourselves over the top. Continuing the variations we'd included, I now let our tempo increase with no attempts to reduce it. Sandra's body still wanted to run out of control but I held her to mine and we steadily neared the peak for which we headed. I wanted Sandra to cum moments before me, to ensure that she reached her climax without any chance of missing it, but was unable to hold mine back just that long. I felt the cum boil up out of my balls, a roiling, powerful torrent that would not be denied and I could only surrender to it, thrusting harder within Sandra.

As I thrust into her rapidly, I felt the torrent of cum charge into the shaft of my cock and, with a huge twitch, which Sandra felt distinctly, letting out a loud Oh!, the first large glob of hot sperm rocketed from the eye of my cock at high speed, squirted right at the senstive flesh of Sandra's cervix. She felt that distinctly as well, the pressure and the heat, and she emitted another loud sound, something like a cross between a grunt and a squeal. She squeezed down on me with the muscles of her cunt, which then contracted once hard as she was so close to climax herself.

As the next glob of sperm shot from the eye of my cock, withdrawing on its outward stroke, it was released into the tunnel of her cunt. She didn't noticeably feel it, not that I could detect anyway. I quickly thrust back in hard again, squeezing the head of my cock right up against her cervix once more. The next squirt of hot sperm hit her sensitive inner flesh again and, with all our rubbing, stroking and thrusting, was the final sensation Sandra needed as well. My cock deep inside her, still twitching hard and squirting my torrent of cum into her, felt the walls of her cunt, the lips at the entrance, the tender flesh of her cervix at the base of her cunt sheath, all of them, ripple and pulse. The muscles of Sandra's cunt and pelvis contracted hard, rapidly and continuously, gripping at my cock like a myriad of hands.

She panted hard and fast, emitting small squeals of pleasure as she breathed, metamorphosing into a constant litany of Oh! and Oh Yes!, her hips and lower body shaking almost uncontrollably. Both her arms wrapped around my head and shoulders, she began to kiss me, short ones, and longer deeper ones, all the while continuing her small squealing sounds. Both of us still bounced together, me thrusting my still-hard shaft within her, the twitches of cumming slowing for me now though. I continued to thrust while I was still rock-hard, seemingly lasting longer than normal, and was rewarded by another explosion within Sandra's pelvic region, cascades of contractions and involuntary movement.

She shook and bounced on my cock, now beginning to soften a little. Her head rolled back, then she shook it back and forth, and side to side. She renewed her squeals of pleasure, and completely lost all rhythm that we'd established. She jumped, bounced, shook and wriggled as the continuous, machine-gun contractions gradually became more irregular, then slowed, then became just odd sporadic twitches, seeming to come from nowhere. I remained at least half-hard still and she wriggled, rotating her cunt around my cock, giving herself a few bonus contractions for a while, including one set of four hard, rapid ones together, almost like a little mini orgasm. That delighted her and brought forth her pealing laugh once more, and a large kiss on my lips, with our tongues tangling and playing together.

At last, we both returned to a semblance of normality from the heights of orgasmic sensation gradually. Sandra's cunt contractions had all but finished and my softening cock only remained inside her because of the still-tight seal of Sandra's pussy entrance. Flexing her muscles gently, Sandra tried to keep her cunt closed tight to prevent it slipping out.

She whispered, "Mmmm, that was great, really worth the long wait, even if I didn't remember it being so good. Oh, no, it's slipping out, I don't want to let it go".

I agreed with her that it was great, even better than great maybe. For me, it had been perfect, because of my partner, which elicited Sandra's little sound of delight, a beaming smile and a quick kiss. I went on, telling her that nothing was ever really made worthwhile by such a long wait, that she could have experienced all those beautiful sensations rather than the long wait. She looked at me pensively and nodded. Worried that I'd brought her feelings down, I mentioned this was definitely the way to break the drought, though, if you did have to wait, getting us both laughing again.

I told her as well that, instead of holding my flaccid cock inside her forever, better to let it go and seek ways to reinflate its enthusiasm. She could then have it back inside again, when it was of more complete use. Sandra laughed, agreed with me about that and immediately relaxed her cunt muscles, allowing me to pop out from between her pussy lips. She slid down my body and took my limp cock within her hand, fondling it gently, then bent forward to suck it into her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean. I lay back to enjoy the sensations, but she stopped again and looked up at me.

"Speaking of ..." she said. "Adjourn to my place? I've taken time off, after tonight's on-air play, and I'd love company 24/7 for a change."

Gallantly, I expressed my delight and we arranged to meet at her address and not be seen leaving together. We agreed to simply dress quickly and go, before being caught together here. Sandra mentioned the large bath at her apartment, in which we could restart our evening, sipping cold wine and washing each other clean again. Almost ideal, I responded, if only we improved it, with sex in the bath as well. Wearing only her unbuttoned blouse, she reached across and punched my shoulder softly, pretending a look of exasperation.