All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awsome

As good as the first installment and nice twist to alow it to continue. I can hardly wait for part three he is a smrt boy he can figure out a way to get it recharged

livingsingllivingsinglabout 17 years ago
Great story

I cant wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awsome

hope there is a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't wait to see part 3

Please do a part 3, the story is great and needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More! More! More!

I love both 1 and 2 and hope that you have severl more. chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awsome! when is part 3 cuming out?

Maybe you can add caroline, carl, the teacher and her husband in with your sister and mom? I am sure that they have friends that might be persuaded to join in? Please continue the story, I am eagerly waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Best

This is the BEST STORY I have read on this site..

I have read alot of them...

MORE MORE MORE

hornacekhornacekabout 17 years ago
near-perfect - made me re-think my part 1 review

This story was amazing! It did not cheat in its resolvement of part 1's ending, it was well written, and it remembered small details from part 1 that made its story logical. And it was hot! Like the mother says, it's not just wham bam, it takes the time to build the seduction and just lets it happen (my only dislike was the foursome, but that's just personal preference, no comment on the writing).

I initially gave part 1 a negative review because of the son's unrealistic giving up on his mom, and the annoying character of Nicole. But this part took everything that was great in part 1, got rid of the stuff that wasn't good (or in Nicole's case, minimized it), and improved on everything! This story was so good, I can re-read part 1 and enjoy it that much more, knowing how the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fix the transmitter please ! ! !

that was a good story .iv read a lot and this one kept me on my toes and i could not stop reading had to keep going til i was finished. again great job!

David48David48about 17 years ago
bad boy

Did the transmitter ACTUALLY make all these men and women screw each other? Or did it just relase normal, but hidden, tendencies? Another chapter's coming right? Better be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great stuff

I hope you keep going with a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You know what you MUST do!!!

Good things come in threes!!! or fours or more. Next chapter please!. I KNOW the chargers gotta be in uncle Harry's house somewhere!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ENOUGH!!!

All of the previous comments seem to want more of this story. I think that you should leave it here. You have explored this scenario to its limit. Any more would make the story totally unbelievable. Find a new subject and make the juices flow that way!

Please remember the difference between 'your' and 'you're'(you are). It spoils the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Great! Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yes yes

been around for both chapters and i will be around when the next one comes out.. keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

GREAT STORY, I hope you'll write anthor chapter to it soon. I keep looking for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Completely ignore the "ENOUGH!!!" comment!

This story is nuclear its so hot! Forget about any comments about quitting or stopping or not continuing, you owe it to loyal readers like myself to continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Impressive.

Your's is one of my favorite stories. The idea seems rather farfetched at first, but you explain it well and write it better. I hope you add a third chapter to this, and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Very hot sexy story and I wanna read more. HOwever, I'm still wondering what deus ex machina you will use to get yourself out of Nicole not getting pregnant by anybody since she is not on the pill. ;)

dominic42dominic42almost 17 years ago
most excellent story

all i can say is WOW!!!!! i started reading and could not stop. fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Was one of the best stories i've read in ages i hope there is another chapter cumming

:P

KarpinskiKarpinskiover 16 years ago
Fantastic but with nits I can pick

Picking louse eggs out of each other's fur is friendly grooming behavior among the primates. My choice is to pick more metaphorical nits, like "I" where "me" should be and "affect" both for itself and for "effect". Still, the subjunctive is occasionally employed correctly, which beats the news media these days.

But the story? FanFuckingTastic. Not a bit believable, but hot as a teenage fantasy with just a touch of realism and failure to add spice and a bit of an edge. The end of chapter one frightened me, but the resolution in chapter two was almost believable.

You are a truly talented writer in this genre and you have me horny for hours at a time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
want a story with Nick being a good helping boy

You r great as eveyone has said.

Plz write more of this seris.....................

How about a series in which Nick is helping people/a different family with help of his transmitter but also satisfy himself with them

whatever u write plz always include his mom and Maggie always,best wishes...........

BillyFBillyFalmost 15 years ago
Now this its the way to write a story!!!

Great story, great ending. At least with mom, sis and lil bro. Still not to inthused about him and thi other city, he shouldn't have pushed his girl...

BillyF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Blows my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How old are you?

I like the story, I genuinely find it great, except when the teacher refers to Nick as "a minor", how old are Nick and Nicole meant to be in this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dude

Honestly great job i loved reading every word. I couldnt put it down and i think ima read it again soon. Deserves a 10 not a lousy 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Obvious ages

Well, after the teacher says he's a minor, he answers by telling her he's not,

And then during Nicole's video, she stated her age. (18)

DL_JOALDL_JOALabout 12 years ago
Another home run

Definitely one of my favorite authors. My favorite part is the twist before then end, with the transmitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHY!?!?

WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN CREATED YET???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jack Arnold

This series reminds me of those Jack Arnold B-Movies from the mid-fifties, weird, funny and sometimes ridiculous - but very entertaining and easy to read.

Loved it so far.

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago
Favourite Story

Another great story. Forgot to write any notes after the first part as was dying to get to part 2. Thanks

yukundaoneyukundaoneover 11 years ago
Excellent

I liked a lot.thank you for your good writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the stories... yet....

First of all, saved the story after the first chapter, really liked it, it was hot, it was subtle, and a nice scare at the end of the story.

During this story, I was actually siding with Nicole a bit, he's going to screw someone up, and while I dont mind the things he's done till now, this is really pushing against me. With Carolyn, the suggestion was to make her experience the best sex she's had, which is sort of a trade off for the hypno rape. He did suggest doing it again, but didnt suggest thinking about it so much. Its clear she was ok with it, there's a saving grace there.

The whole "Think about it Nicole" just felt... super WRONG to me. She's his girlfriend now, the one person he trusts with the device, and while she DID try to use it against him, she did it to make him a better person. He took that concept and decided to implement this trigger to take away her opinion, forcing her to agree. She might retain her personality, but so long as he can say 4 words, she has no say in the matter whatsoever. She was ok with Carolyn. Not good enough "Think about it Nicole" ok now shes super pumped about it! Hey how about this big black stranger fucking you since a foursum might be hot? I dont really want t.. "Think about it Nicole" Sure thing, whatever you say!

I think the reason it feels so wrong is she now isnt allowed to say no, unless at his mercy, and I find that disheartening really. I guess I can see he really doesnt have morals, just likes experimenting with him.

Sorta blew the horniness factor thinking about it really. With his family, its slowly increased to ease tension, make them more seducable. Nicole? Fuck who cares, go fuck Carl and agree to my whims. Its ok, I'll forgive you your soreness and give you a day off or something when I'm not feeling up to it.

I do love the story. I do love the characters, especially Nicole and Nicks family. I dont really like Nick at all from this chapter though. I feel bad for Nicole and actually HOPING he fucks something up, make him feel panicked and need to fix things, and see if he can juggle it all, making everything right while changing everything in the process only to screw up more. I'd HOPE he gets better and stops acting like a twat.

I like the mind control. He went from curious (mom), to caring (Nicole), to dominate (progressive stuff with his family and Teacher), to abusive (Nicole). I'm waiting for him to get to the Hitler stage, deciding who can be with who, atop his throne of eager horny women he happened to take a fancy to before changing their lives forever.

I'll keep reading the chapters, as I'd suggest others to as well, but I wont be able to forget how she didnt want to have sex with Carl and tried to back out of it before he forced her to, and unless something happens quick to change him back, I wont forgive him for what he's done to Nicole. (I know that having morals while reading this story might seem out of place, just felt that Nicole should have been safe. Instead the one he considers he loves is now the one in the worst position being toyed unknowingly by his power. She might have enjoyed it during, but the suggestion told her to. She might not mind it in retrospect, but that could also be a lingering affect of the suggesting. She remembers liking it, so why would she remember not liking it later? If the hypnotism has a timer on it, that so long after an initial suggestion is put to them wears off and they remember, if she starts remembering all this, she'd break up with Nick and would probably hate him for toying with her like that. Maybe I'm reading to far into this? Its just a sex story? Thing is, its a story, and a good one at that, with good character plot. If you couldnt get into the story, you'd just skim it for the mindless sex, and this is better then that.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nick is a prick

I totally agree with Love the Story... Yet. Nick is no better then someone running around with a pocket full of date rape drugs. I realize this is just fictional, but I am really hating this guy robbing his prey of their control of their mind and bodies. I hope in the end someone uses the device on Carl and has him fuck Nick in the ass. See how Nick likes being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not sure

This is incredibly erotic. However, it is almost like using something like E on both of his family members at once. He's really happy (&rightfully so), his sis and mom already had latent feelings all for each other so all he did was release them from inhibitions. But he's abusinhg Nichole's love and trust, and he simply TOOK Ms. Edwards and the Lady at the mall. He's in the middle of a moral dilemma that'll be hard to work out of. I like the story, but I'm not sure I like where its going.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Ch. 02 is an improvement over Ch. 01 imho. Although I agree Nick using the transmitter is wrong as he's messing with people's lives, readers need to remember this is erotic FICTION!

As it is, we're here reading the ultimate taboo genre - incest - are readers condoning that while they can't get over the morals of him mind controlling Nicole, Carolyn, Carl etc to his whim? Selective morals much??

PS. You're such a talented writer that getting rid of those minor errors would render your stories almost perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

This is just totally hot and completely acceptable. Everyone has selective morals and ethics. Even strictly fundamental religious people. They can be uncommonly cruel to those that live opposite to their beliefs quoting biblical guidelines for behaviour, while Selectively forgetting the verses about kindness, love, and reaching out to others. Our character did nothing that these women didn't' already have hidden desires to do already. If other commentators wish to speak of selectively choosing their morals, how about those who read incest stories and yet have problems with the content? These are great stories and I wish I (temporarily) had a Neurotransmitter. I'd try to be wise in it's use, but temptation would be huge. A test of character, maybe? Certainly a test of horniness.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

you would think that as many times as nick has cummed in these two chapters, he would be able to last longer than a few minutes. thats it, im done,hottest so far...cant wait for more.

golfgator1golfgator1almost 8 years ago
Nicole becomes a THIRD CLASS whore.

I have loved this series from the start with the creative story line and descriptive sex. The interactions between each member was great until you took a young Nicole and had her fuck Carl. She is now nothing more than a slut and I noticed has dropped from the center stage. She was too young and I thought important to the story. Why not Susan or some other adult gal? You lost me and I would not have finished this chapter except to furnish you feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thesaurus needed

Author uses "yell" at least 20 times. How about shout, screech, bellow etc

For wankers there is lots of sex but I would prefer more plot and more complex feelings and introspection. The girl took the transmitter and used it on him (forget her name). For a sneaky betrayal of trust like that I'd have said, "Ok, we're done" and just walked out on her and drove away.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

BRILLIANT STORY! I READ IT A FEW YEARS BACK BUT I DIDN'T COMMENT ON IT THEN. VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT. WELL BETTER THAN MOST ANYWAY. THANK YOU AUTHOR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Many bravo's!

This series never ceases to amaze me, with its storyline flow of unexpected erotic twists that keeps me craving more! My only criticism is too many "ands"! Most do not Need to be there. They just get in the way, sullying the reality of the wonderful chronicle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you going to turn the sister and mother into whores like Nicole

You took Nicole and turned her into a whore, is that the plan for his mother and his sister? Incest is one thing , but what he is doing is borderline rape, no better than doping a woman and having his way with them. But controlling his mother and sister and have them have sex with people that he chooses is beyond having no feelings for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Threesome Incest Ever

The title says it all. Thanx for the continuing saga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ruined by Nick sharing his girlfriend with another guy. Don't want to read about cuckolds.

kmx888kmx888almost 4 years ago
Great talent

I have read several of your stories and not just this series. You have done what most writers here miss.. that is you are able to write multiple stories about the same general genre without repeating the line of thought or the actions/reactions of the characters. Most often when I find a story that I like I will see what else the writer had produced. It is rare to keep your imagination moving after many stories - good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Movie

it rarely happens that a story(much less a "series" would be a good movie...abd good prn movies are very rare.

Your story(,ies,).have me wishing you turned it into a feature length film. Its nearly impossible to find a full length feature film with incest that covers multiple sexusl fantasies . Your series would accomplish what few can.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Yes I agree Anon above

You really fucked this story with him sharing his girlfriend with that guy. Like you stated he had two choices unfortunately he made the wrong decision. I really thought he loved her enough to not share her... Up until that point it was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

It was a 5 until the sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome so sucking fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how the fuck did aussie agree with the guy above, 2 months in advance? fucking wizards, man.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

I just reckon this is one of the great porn stories I’ve had the pleasure to read.

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

Man, this story went meandering for page after page, obsessed with boring mother/son incest, and go-nowhere mind control powers that he seems to have no interest in discovering how they came to be or what to do with them. The cute neighbour Nicole is the only character the MC Nick seemed to have any real connection with in the story, only for him to nonchalantly give her over sexually to a random black man. This was a girl who excitedly gave her virginity to Nick a just couple weeks prior and confessed she loved him. Nicole is obviously afraid and unwilling to be given to some stranger in that scene, only to be overcome by Nick's conditioning. Jesus, even the weirdo uncle didn't do anything to like that. 22 pages deep in 2 chapters with a main character who's not just boring, but evil. Maybe the story turns around and is amazing beyond here, but I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree that the sharing of his girl was a detraction from the story and that the misuse of the word ’soppy’ was annoying but overall a 5+ tale.

Some of the stories here are great reads while some are masturbatory gold.

This one is gold!

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

PornoclesPornoclesover 1 year ago

Oh well. At least I only had to read one paragraph to resolve the cliff hanger. What a wasted opportunity.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Stopped ready series after Nicole became such a vindictive bitch on the 1st page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll never be able to play Uno without remembering this chapter!

Like GrandEagle53, I am also concerned about Nicole and what she will do when she finds out about Nick's relatives and Sherrie. Let's hope the transmitter uses standard 9v batteries!

Good story. Your writing ability shows you could write tales without sex if you chose to. This is what makes you one of my favorite authors..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You kind of bounce back from the weird hole of him being moron with Nicole then made an even bigger mistake when he randomly decided to share his girl for no reason. It was such a major buzzkill and enjoyment killer I found it hard to carry long after that part of the story. It really killed all the positive momentum the story had.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn! This is hot. Masterbated over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I Know this story is weird, but Nick needs to quit giving info about the neuro transmitter to everyone. that is something that you keep to your self because of the dangerous ramifications it can cause. Nick is too immature to have this neuro transmitter. He has not have a clue. TMI. This should only be his to use. He needs to read his uncles notes and find out about the do's and don'ts. He needs to learn about the unit first.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

quick orgasms generated by the simultaneous stimulation of her clit,

great work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Maybe I'm letting this transmitter thing get out of control." He might be on to something here. Once he started sharing his conquests, especially his girlfriend that he claims he loves yet he just so casually forced her to fuck another guy with his "power", I was heavily turned off and lost a lot of enthusiasm in the story. That sort of shit isn't hot in my opinion and doesn't suit the category. What's the point of all the power if you're just going to let other guys get in on your women? Hopefully it's a one-time thing and I can overlook it and try to enjoy the rest. And of course it just had to be a cliché, big-dicked, black guy involved and he rails a teenaged, white girl. How very juvenile.

The thing with the teacher was hot but I wish he wouldn't employ memory manipulations so much. It's just so arbitrary and feels like anything could happen, which makes it difficult to get invested in any kind of plot development because it's like you can just make anything happen or cover up anything that has previously happened with a little bit of transmitter magic, so nothing has any sense of real consequence. I'd prefer if he left their memories intact for the most part. So in the teacher's case, for example, she would remember what she's doing, maybe act a bit slutty in class for him, but be told she enjoys it and isn't concerned with boring things like morality and how ethical it is (blech boring). It would be cool as well if Kevin caught her one day giving her special lessons and maybe he lets him remember but if he tries to confront either of them about it, he'll forget what he's doing. Maybe even make it so she only wants to have sex with Nick but Kevin can watch, or maybe just dump Kevin and join the harem. Yeah I know it's a bit cruel, but it's entertaining in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous