Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you make me cum like that?" Susan asks, sincerely.

"Not without the Transmitter." I answer honestly, stiffening my cock inside my sister's mouth. "But I can fuck you as long as I want without cumming." I say, smiling at her.

"That's what you did with Nicole and I last Sunday, when you didn't cum inside her? I nod. "I want you to use the transmitter on me to give me this kind of control over my orgasms." She says excitedly. "Cum in my mouth again." She says, wrapping her lips back around my cockhead. I shoot another load of cum into her mouth.

"My god! This is amazing!" She says, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. She rolls her wet panties down her thighs, drops them to the floor and steps out of them. Pulling her halter-top off, she kneels back down, wrapping her hand around my spent cock.

"Make it hard." She says, like she's talking to my cock. It obeys her command and swells up, spreading her fist apart. Standing up, she kisses me softly on the lips.

"Now fuck me and don't cum until I tell you." Susan says, turning around and bending over. She leans her hands on the bathtub and I shove my hard cock into her soggy pussy. "Fuck me hard, Nick." She says, smiling at me over her shoulder. "Just keep fucking me and fucking me." She says, clenching and unclenching her pussy around my cock.

With my hands holding her hips, I start pounding into my sister's anxious pussy. She meets me halfway, thrusting her ass back, as I hammer her relentlessly. My balls slap against her ass cheeks, each time I drive my cock home.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh!" Susan moans on each downward thrust. One of her hand disappears between her legs, as I brutally ram my hard cock over and over into her sizzling hole.

"Don't... stop..." Susan pants. "Even... when... I... cum." She says, one word escaping her mouth on each downward stroke of my cock. "Don't... fucking... stop!" She says.

"Don't you mean, 'don't stop fucking." I joke, as I continue to pummel her sweltering cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Susan moans, as her orgasm rips through her, sending jolts of pleasure spiraling through her scorching tunnel, as it tightens around my cock, increasing the resistance to my continued thrusts. Her whole body is shaking, as I tighten my grip on her hips and use my hard cock like a battering ram, driving it into her liquefied pussy.

"Oh God!" Susan howls. "Oh yeah! Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me!" She's slamming her ass back against my hard cock, beads of sweat rolling down her back, as I pound her mercilessly. I swell my cock up to its maximum thickness to create more friction inside her sloshy cavern.

"Ohmygod!" She screams. "I'm cumming again!" Susan cries, spreading her legs farther apart and bracing herself against my undaunted assault on her fiery pussy. I struggle to keep up the onslaught as she tightly grips my cock with her convulsing pussy muscles. I keep holding off my own release despite the throbbing in my cock and the tightening of my balls.

"You... can... cum!" Susan says, as her whole body shivers and she struggles to stay on her feet. I grab her hips and slam down into her one last time, shooting a huge load of cum deep inside her quivering love canal. Susan's legs buckle and I lower her down onto the tile floor, disengaging my cock from her saturated pussy.

"Fuck!" Susan breathes. "That was awesome!" She says, still catching her breath. "Don't let mom destroy that thing!" She cautions. "I could see on her face, that she wants to get rid of it!"

"Maggie has it." I tell her, helping her to her feet and kissing her on her lips. "She's going to meet us at Harry's house." I say, pulling her into a full embrace. "I love you!" I breathe into her ear.

"Ditto!" She whispers. "I'm going to take a shower." She says, turning around. "Tell mom I'll be ready in a few minutes."

On the drive to Harry's, I try to explain to mom and Susan how the transmitter works. I also try to defend myself a little more, by explaining to mom how I've used the transmitter for other things besides sex. I tell her about Nicole's dad beating up her mom and how I stepped in and stopped it. I tell her about dad and how I got him to not only drop the lawsuit, but to give us half of his money as a settlement.

"You used this thing on your father?" Mom asks.

"Yes!" I say excitedly. "That's how our problems got fixed!" I add.

"Really?" Mom says, pondering this idea for a few minutes. "That's very interesting, Nick." Mom says. "Who else have you used it on?" She asks.

"I used in on dad's secretary, because she wasn't going to let me in to see him." I say, without going into detail. "And Christina for the same reason." I add, leaving out all the sex with Christina and Danae. I don't tell her about Dad's transmitter. I also don't tell her about Carl or Carolyn, the sales girl at Victoria's Secret or my English teacher.

"You're going to explain all of this to Maggie and Nicole." Mom says. "They need to see their DVDs and know what's been going on." She says, in an atypically parental tone of voice.

"They already know." I tell her.

"They know about the transmitter?" Susan asks.

"Yeah. Maggie and Harry were... um... seeing each other, before Harry invented the transmitter. Maggie agreed to be his first subject, allowing herself to be video taped during the test run. She approached me, the last time I was there to undo a lingering command from Harry that she could only orgasm with him." I explain. "Then we sort of tried it out to see if it worked.

"Well she could sure orgasm when I..." Mom stops herself, glancing at Susan.

"Don't worry, mom." Susan says. "Nick already told me. I really want you to try that double dildo thing on me." Susan says, asserting her view that everything is going to go on as before.

"Everyone knows about the transmitter except us?" Mom asks, incredulously.

"Not really, it just seems that way." I laugh, trying ineffectively to break the tension.

After a while we lapse into silence, with mom concentrating on the road, Susan dozing in the backseat and me trying to figure out how to salvage this mess. At least I haven't lost Susan. That would have been devastating.

Maggie and Nicole are already at Harry's house when we get there. Maggie and mom start talking over in the corner, ignoring the rest of us. Mom has her head down and is mostly listening, while Maggie is talking animatedly, touching mom's arm and lifting her chin.

The transmitter is sitting on the kitchen counter. I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I overhear Maggie trying to convince mom that she has a solution for us.

"What's your idea, Maggie?" I ask, trying to bring their conversation out of the corner and include the rest of us in the discussion.

"Well." Maggie begins, addressing all of us. "It seems that the biggest issue here is trust." She says, walking towards the middle of the room. Susan and Nicole are sitting on opposite ends of the couch and Mom is still standing in the corner. "Have you been controlling everyone's life, or did you just give small suggestions to nudge us in a certain direction." She says, looking at me.

"I've told you all the truth." I plead, looking at mom, and then over at Susan and Nicole. Susan is smiling at me, having already come to terms with the transmitter. Nicole has kind of a smug expression on her face that I can't quite read. It's either 'I told you so' referring to her warnings about the transmitter or 'I've known about the transmitter all along' as kind of a snub to my sister.

"Prove it!" Maggie challenges, walking to the breakfast bar and picking up a paper. "I've written out a suggestion that I think we can use to get everything out in the open." She proclaims. "Nick, will use the transmitter to give us each this suggestion. The rest of us will be witnesses, to verify that he doesn't give any other suggestions." She says, looking at me sternly.

"What does it say?" Susan asks, curiously.

"I'll read it." Maggie says, holding up the handwritten page. "You will remember everything that has been said or done while under the influence of the Neuro Submission Transmitter, including when Harry first used it on you. With your memory restored, you will share your honest feelings, regarding the transmitter, with the rest of the people in this room." Maggie looks at each of us.

"Brilliant!" I declare. "You'll see that I haven't taken away your free will, mom." I say, looking at her for a reaction.

"Fine." She says, sitting down between Nicole and Susan. "Let's just do it." She says.

"This doesn't undo the suggestions." Maggie explains. "It just makes you remember them. I think it's too dangerous to try to undo everything." She says. "But if there is anything that you want undone, we can try to do it, okay?" Everyone nods, as Maggie hands the paper to me.

"Who's first?" I ask.

"Do me first, Nick." Maggie says. "I don't expect there'll be too many surprises and everyone will get a chance to see how it works. Does that sound okay to everyone?" Maggie asks. Again, everyone nods.

I take out the transmitter, put in the ear buds and search for Maggie's frequency. I read word for word what Maggie has written on the paper and then turn the transmitter off.

"Did it work?" Mom asks, as soon as Maggie's eyes refocus. Maggie looks around, lost in thought and then smiles.

"Yes." She says, smiling directly at me. "It worked. I remember everything." Maggie says, looking from my face to my crotch and winking at me. It takes a minute and then I remember that I used Maggie to give me the suggestion about controlling my erections. I smile back at her and hold up the transmitter.

"Who's next?" I ask, looking towards the couch.

"I'll go next." Susan says, standing up and walking towards me. "Will there be any surprises, Nick?" She whispers, when she gets close.

"I don't think so." I whisper back. "No matter what, I love you." I whisper, before pushing the button on the transmitter and reading her the suggestion.

When I turn off the transmitter, Susan stands very still, staring into my eyes. Finally, she nods once and gives me a huge smile. "We'll talk later." She says, sitting back down on the couch.

Mom goes next and then Nicole. Mom stays sitting on the couch and when I'm finished, leans forward with her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. She appears to be crying. Susan moves closer and puts her arm around mom's shoulders.

"You are a fucking bastard!" Nicole yells, surprising us all. "You made me into your little fuck toy!" She screams, as memories blast through her head.

"I was right!" She says, standing up. "You are just like Harry! No wait! You're worse than Harry!" She says, anger burning from her eyes. "He only watched me; making me come to this house every afternoon and get naked to do my homework." She pushes her finger at my chest.

"You made me fuck Carl!" She screams.

"Only the first time." I respond lamely.

"You used your little 'think about it, Nicole' words to control everything!" Fuck! I was so focused on mom and Susan that I forgot how much Nicole didn't know about.

"Nicole!" Maggie says, reaching out towards her daughter.

"And you!" Nicole says, turning her anger on Maggie. "You were in on it!" She yells. "My own mother! You used it to..." She holds her head, as more memories flash through. "You used it to help Nick fuck my ass!" She says incredulously.

"It was your idea, Nicole." Maggie says. "I was only helping you."

"You used it on me when I caught Nick sneaking out after fucking you!" More memories plough through Nicole's brain. I'd forgotten how much I had used the trigger to control her.

"I'm sorry." I say, stepping closer to her.

"Don't touch me!" She screams, throwing her arms in the air. "I'm out of here!" She yells, heading for the door, and then suddenly spinning back around.

"And stay away from Bobby!" She tells Maggie.

"Nicole!" Maggie calls after her. "Wait! Let us undo the trigger!" But she's too late; Nicole has left, slamming the door behind her. "I did say be completely honest." She sighs, turning back to the rest of us.

"I'd better go after her." Maggie says. "You guys going to be okay, now?" She asks.

"Yeah." I answer, glancing at mom and Susan on the couch. "Let me know if I can help, Maggie." I say, holding up the transmitter.

"I think we'll try to work through this without the transmitter, Nick." Maggie smiles, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. "Good luck with your mom." She whispers, before she leaves. I walk over and kneel on the floor in front of the couch. Susan has mom's head cradled against her chest and mom is sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, mom." I say. "I never meant to hurt anyone." I tell her. Mom shakes her head, and lifts her face from Susan's chest.

"No." She says, wiping her tears. "That's not why I'm crying, Nick." She says, placing her hand on my cheek. "This isn't about you." She says, quietly, looking off into space.

"I just loved Harry so much." She blurts out, sniffling, as she wipes her eyes again. "All my life I dreamed about what it would be like to... to be with him." She confides to Susan and I. "I fantasized how I would show my brother how much I loved him." She takes a deep breath, before continuing.

"When I saw the DVD... and found out that it actually happened..." She shrugs. "And I couldn't remember it!" She starts crying again. "How could he have done that? Give me the greatest afternoon of my life, and then die, without leaving me any memory of it?" She stops again to brush tears from her cheeks. Susan squeezes her shoulder reassuringly.

"Watching the DVD was like watching someone else." She explains. "I could see what we did, but I never knew what it felt like, or how wonderful it was." She looks from me to Susan. "Now I do." She says quietly. "I remember everything that happened." She says, smiling. "Even the stuff that wasn't in the video. It was such an amazing afternoon." She sighs. "Thank you, Nick." She says, kissing my cheek. "Thank you for restoring that memory." We embrace in an awkward three-way hug, holding each other tightly.

"So what were the bonus features?" Susan says, breaking the mood.

"I'll never tell." Mom smiles, wiping her eyes and leaning back on the couch. "Would you guys mind if I'm just... alone with my thoughts... and memories, for a while?" She asks.

We don't object. We hug again and then mom goes down in the basement to Uncle Harry's office.

"Wow!" Susan says, after mom's gone. "That was intense. Mom and Harry, huh? I guess the apples don't fall far from the trees." She adds, kissing me.

"Sometime you'll have to fill me in on all that shit Nicole was blabbering about." She says, unbuttoning my shirt. "Did her mom really help you fuck her in the ass?" She asks, unfastening my pants.

"Yeah." I answer, quietly. "I'm not proud of that." I say. "Or of using Nicole like I did." I answer, kicking off my shoes so Susan can get my pants off.

"Was her ass as good as mine?" She teases, as she pulls her halter-top over her head. Thank God for my sister's one-track mind!

"No." I answer, pulling her against me and crushing her soft tits against my chest. "No one is as good as you, at anything!" I tell her, helping her unzip her skirt and letting it drop to the floor.

"Hey!" Susan says, backing up, with her hands on her hips. "I just remembered that I'm mad at you."

"Me?" I ask. "Why?"

"Because now I know how I ended up standing in your room naked!" She says, with a mischievous look on her face. "And how you made me masturbate in front of you!" She says, with mock indignation.

"You have to admit you deserved it for teasing me so much." I answer, pulling her back against me. "Especially with what you and Sherrie had planned for that weekend."

"Maybe." She says. "But I still may have to get you back, sometime." She says, kissing me.

"I think the transmitter just allowed us to do what we both wanted to do anyway." I say, running my hands down her back.

"Mmm. True." Susan says, while grinding her panty-covered mound against my hard cock. "Where are Maggie's toys?" She whispers excitedly. "Are you doing that or am I?" She asks, referring to the hardness of my cock.

"They're in Harry's bedroom." I answer. "And you are! Definitely you!" I tell her, kneeling down to peel her soaking wet panties from her dripping pussy. I can't resist a quick taste, as my tongue darts out, licking the creamy nectar that's oozing from her swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh!" Susan moans. "Let's go get the toys!" She says excitedly, pulling me to my feet. "And bring the transmitter." She adds. "I want you to give me control over my orgasms."

In the bedroom, Susan hops on the bed, lies back and spreads her legs. Her pussy is already wet and she's stroking her outer lips with her finger. I put the ear buds in my ears and try to remember the exact wording that I had Maggie use on me.

"Okay, are you ready?" I ask Susan. She nods, smiling at me. I dial in her frequency and push the button.

"You will have complete control over your orgasms. You will be able to maintain any level of arousal you want, controlling the wetness of your pussy and the firmness of your nipples. You will be able to orgasm as frequently as you wish, and have amazingly satisfying orgasms every time." As I start to turn off the transmitter, I remember to add something else. "You will remember all of the commands I just gave you." I turn it off.

"Wow!" Susan says. "That sounded pretty good. I want to try it." She looks down at her nipples and I watch her make them hard, then soft, and then hard again. "Jesus Christ!" She says. "It's not just making them hard, I experience the full arousal that goes with it." She says, smiling. She keeps doing it and it's amazing to watch her nipples stretch out, becoming long and thick, and then just as quickly recede to little crinkled nubs in the center of her areolas.

"Watch this." She pulls her knees up, spreads her legs and her pussy lips start to tremble. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuccccck!" She screams, shakily, jerking around on the bed, while juice gushes from her pussy. "I'm... going... to do... another... one." She says, panting out the words. "Ohmygod! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cries, writhing around on the bed, pussy juice flooding from between her quivering lips. "One.... more...." She moans, softly. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! "Oooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! She howls, pressing her hand between her legs, squeezing her thighs together and curling up on her side, shaking and shivering.

"Well." I say, my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me. "I guess you don't need me anymore." I joke.

"Fuck!" Susan says, rolling onto her back. "Put that thing in me, now!" She says, looking lustfully at my fully erect cock. I crawl up between her legs and lap up some of the juice from her drenched pussy, before sliding my body up over hers. Plunging my hard cock into her saturated pussy, I swell it up as large as it will go, and start pumping with a rapid-fire rhythm. I immediately feel, Susan's pussy muscles clench around my cock, as she gives herself another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Susan moans. "Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Damn!" I say. "Don't wear it out." I tell her as she smiles dreamily at me, loosening her grip on my cock. I keep my cock hard and pound into her through several more intense orgasms. While Susan is recovering from her latest convulsion, I shoot my load inside her soggy pussy and then immediately recover my hard cock and start pounding her again. We keep this up until we're soaked with sweat, clawing at each other's backs and can barely keep a rhythm going.

"No... more." Susan breathes, as she comes down from her most intense orgasm yet. "I can't keep going like this." She smiles, kissing me on the lips. I release my load, jerking through several large spurts, before collapsing on her heaving chest.